Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7TH ANNIVERSARY SALE – 25 % DISCOUNT ON ALL ITEMS!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed7TH ANNIVERSARY SALE – 25 % DISCOUNT ON ALL ITEMS!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7TH ANNIVERSARY SALE – 25 % DISCOUNT ON ALL ITEMS!
    Posted: June 12 2008 at 07:55

The Jazzis Web Shop celebrates its 7th Anniversary and according to the tradition, the month of June will be the anniversary month, when the BIG Anniversary Sale takes place.

This year I’m making a SPECIAL EFFORT and my customers will receive a huge 25 % discount rather that the usual 10 % discount offered normally in June. This is a truly generous offer, which should not be missed!

The sale ends at midnight (PST) Monday June 30th, 2008.

The sale offers a 25 % discount on ALL ITEMS.

Jazzis Web Shop is here:

https://www.jazzis.com/shop/default.asp?s=7as

To go directly to the Browsing Center with many browsing options go here:

https://www.jazzis.com/shop/default.asp?s=browse

Here are some important pointers about ordering during the Sale period:

1. Please note that the displayed prices are BEFORE the discount. The discount appears on a separate line in the shopping cart and order confirmation.

2. Many items get quickly out of stock. A strict First Come First Served (FCFS) policy is always observed, therefore it’s recommended to make your orders ASAP, before the items you want get out of stock.

3. It is recommended to check the “Order History” to see what actually was shipped to you. Although the stock availability indication is updated automatically, when many people are ordering simultaneously it is possible to actually order an item that someone else just bought the last copy of.

4. Please remember that orders of 10 or more items give you FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world. That is another considerable discount and therefore even if your order is short of 10 items it actually pays to order some of the Sale or One Of A Kind items to get to an order of 10 items (and get free shipping), which means that you basically get these additional items completely for free.

I thank all my loyal customers and friends for their continuous support.

Have Fun!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 05:16

I'm happy to tell everybody that I now changed the site to display the DISCOUNTED prices (in addition to the regular prices) to avoid any confusion. So now you see how much you pay for the item with the discount applied.

And yes the 25 % discount is NOT a mistake ;) Many people emailed me asking if this is true - yes it is!

But many items are getting out of stock, which is natural during a sale like this.

Have Fun!

KeleCableII View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 17:27
Gah, everything I want is out of stock. :(
Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 08:09

There are only 10 days left!

With 25 % discount on all items you can now get all that fabulous music for a great price.

Please note that the discounted prices are displayed along the normal full price so you can conveniently see the discounted price of each item.

Many items are getting out of stock!

Have Fun!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 04:14

You now have only 1 last week to take advantage of the sale offer.

With 25 % discount on all items you can now get all that fabulous music for a great price.

Please note that the discounted prices are displayed along the normal full price so you can conveniently see the discounted price of each item.

Many items are getting out of stock!

Have Fun!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 08:32

I'm happy to announce that I managed to get a few copies of the extremely rare CDs by Polish genius Niemen, which were recorded outside Poland. These are some of the best examples of 1970s Prog / Jazz-Rock amd two of them include the future members of the Polish group SBB.

As of today there are only 5 days left until the end of the 7th Anniversary sale - I'm still keeping the 25 % discount! To my surprise some of you are not impressed by that discount :( Go figure...

Have Fun!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 11:57

You now have only 4 days to take advantage of the sale offer.

Many items are getting out of stock! The Niemen items added 2 days ago are now almost sold out, so act now. No idea when I’ll get these again.

Have Fun!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 06:50

All good things must come to an end and now you have only 2 days to take advantage of the sale offer.

Many items are getting out of stock and I have no idea if I’ll be able to get them ever again!

Have Fun!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 07:03

All good things must come to an end and now you have only 1 day to take advantage of the sale offer.

Many items are getting out of stock and I have no idea if I’ll be able to get them ever again!

I wish to thank all my customers for taking part in this sale effort – your response was truly overwhelming and I thank each and every one of you wholeheartedly.

Have Fun!

Post Reply Post Reply