Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUnderground Railroad/Kurt Rongey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Underground Railroad/Kurt Rongey
    Posted: February 01 2009 at 16:13

I haven't spent much time on this forum, being a Progressiveears regular.   I've used the Progarchives reviews and discographies a lot, but I've just logged on to the forums for the first time in literally years, and I'm amazed how much is going on here!

Since there is a place for it here, I'd like to announce digital download availability of a few releases.  

First off, The Underground Railroad's first album Through and Through is available at http://www.mindawn.com/albums/4482, both in CD-quality FLAC format and slightly better than mp3-quality OGG format.

We've added our cover of Egg's "Wring Out the Ground Loosely Now" as a bonus track.

I understand that Through and Through has been tough to get since our license ran out with Laser's Edge, so I hope a few people will find this helpful.   The nice thing about Mindawn is that if you download their player, you can give the whole album a listen before downloading.

My three solo albums are also available from Mindawn at http://www.mindawn.com/artists/KurtRongey

The Underground Railroad's second album, The Origin of Consciousness is available from iTunes and can still be bought hard-copy from a few prog dealers such as Syn-phonic & Wayside.

Bill Pohl and I are dabbling at putting together another album, and a few songs have already congealed.   There might be more in the future for those who enjoyed our other releases.

Thanks.

Kurt

kurtrongey.bandcamp.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply