Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFISH’s South America Tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: FISH’s South America Tour
    Posted: May 03 2005 at 15:35

Me and 2 friends were the FIRST three people tu purchase the tickets, the very first day they came available ... i think that desrved a t shirt, poster or something... so unfair..., anyway, i'm going to the show and it will be awesome, i can't wait to see all Misplaced Childhood perfomred live! oh? i didn't mention that? yes, this tour is celebrating 20 years of that glorious album... i can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!! ok ok here are your town's dates for Fish's concert, enyoy...

May 11th - Olympia: Sao Paulo, Brazil. Endereço do Olympia: Rua Clélia, 1517 - Lapa - São Paulo/SP. Ticket sales: Endereço da Bilheteria: Rua Aurélia, 401 - Lapa - São Paulo/SP (at the corner of Aurelia St. and Clelia St.). Doors 8pm, show 10pm. Prices range from 90 to 150 Brazilian Real, floor tickets for R$ 60,00 [instead of 90] at Die Hard (Av. S. João, 439 - 2 and - lj 312 - Centro - São Paulo/SP - CEP: 01035-000 (11) 3331-3978) after May 9th. Age limit: 14 years old. Information phone - +55, area code 11, 3866-3000

May 13th - Gran Rex Theater: Buenos Aires, Argentina

May 14th - Teatro Municipal: Santa Fe, Argentina

May 15th - Sala de las Americas: Cordoba, Argentina

May 18th - Estadio Victor Jara: Santiago, Chile. Please note, new date and venue

May 20th - Teatro Peruano Japones: Lima, Peru

May 22nd - Teatro del Colegio Santa Rosa de Lima: Caracas, Venezuela. Urbanizacion Santa Rosa de Lima. Doors 6pm. Tickets sold at all Esperanto CD stores in Caracas, phone +58 212 985 3215

Autenticidad, actitud, pluralidad, espiritu e inteligencia, si es prog bien, si no, tambien.
Astaroth View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 16:28

Hey I guess you're from Peru (because of the Fragil's image you have on ur avata)r... I'm kind of a newbie on prog rock ..I just started to listen to it about 2 years but I kinda know a lot about some groups..I'm really curious and I love experimentation...  I know about fish and y like marillion a lot ...  of course i'm gonna go to the concert ...misplaced childhood is such an excellent album.  

..aunque aun no compro mi entrada...jeje. Seria chevere hacer alguna comunidad peruana d prog rock.

A d r i a n

"I need you more that you can know ... and if I hurt myself it's just for show"
Prog-Brazil View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 14:47
Thanks for information!!
Let the sunshine in
 Post Reply Post Reply