Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 16:53
Keyboards please.
Gedhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 20:07
Originally posted by Superuomo Superuomo wrote:

Keyboards please.

I agree with you on this.  I hope they bring back some keys for texture and some solos from Alex.  I could also go for a nice 10-15 masterpiece.
Gedhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 20:11
Originally posted by Pablo_P Pablo_P wrote:

Well, I must say I haven't bought "Vapour Trials" yet, because I was disappointed by "Test for Echo"...

It's hard to foresee how the next album woluld be like, but thinking of the last 2 albums, this might be very similiar, so not very interesting... But who knows...?

Trust me on this one.  Vapor Trails cannot be viewed in terms of TFE.  It's a very different album.
Raff View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 14:23
Originally posted by Gedhead Gedhead wrote:

Well, I must say I haven't bought "Vapour Trials" yet, because I was disappointed by "Test for Echo"...

It's hard to foresee how the next album woluld be like, but thinking of the last 2 albums, this might be very similiar, so not very interesting... But who knows...?

Trust me on this one.  Vapor Trails cannot be viewed in terms of TFE.  It's a very different album.

You're so right, Gedhead. They're completely different albums. TFE had a few good songs on it (notably the title track, Driven, Time and Motion and the instrumental), but too much of it was filler. On the other hand, VT was a much less easy album, with a very raw sound, but I found it grew on me, although slowly. Anyway, I don't think Rush will do anything like either TFE or VT, as it is their way to change and evolve.

el_Sethro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 15:15
FAAAAAAAAAN-TASTIC!

Who you gonna call?
Pablo_P View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 10:25
Originally posted by Ghost Rider Ghost Rider wrote:

Originally posted by Gedhead Gedhead wrote:

You're so right, Gedhead. They're completely different albums. TFE had a few good songs on it (notably the title track, Driven, Time and Motion and the instrumental), but too much of it was filler. On the other hand, VT was a much less easy album, with a very raw sound, but I found it grew on me, although slowly. Anyway, I don't think Rush will do anything like either TFE or VT, as it is their way to change and evolve.

Well, I didn't know that... I haven't read VT reviews, but I see this album is not their best, but maybe a bit better than T4E...
Anyway, next album may be interesting...
Pablo P.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12