Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yes/Peter Frampton announce 2010 Summer Tour of US
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYes/Peter Frampton announce 2010 Summer Tour of US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 19:54
Any idea what the setlist is for Yes tomorrow night in Philly?  I'll be there!
Calculate900 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2010 at 12:56
Yes is performing without Frampton at Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on July 2.  My family and I were originally just going to see Rush on July 3, but we recently found out that Yes is performing on a free stage in the festival.  The timing could not have been any better.
missinglink07 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2010 at 16:44
Originally posted by illway illway wrote:

Any idea what the setlist is for Yes tomorrow night in Philly?  I'll be there!

i kept checking forgottenyesterdays.com to see if they posted the setlist (i'm seeing the show friday at Bethel Woods), but they still haven't updated it for the combined Yes/Frampton leg of the tour.
Ronnie Pilgrim View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2010 at 19:20
Originally posted by MasterShake MasterShake wrote:

I'm 16 years old, Yes is one of my favorite bands along with Pink Floyd, Rush (which I'm seeing in August), Genesis, Cream, Black Sabbath, Frank Zappa, and all the other proggers which ruled the world. I wasn't even alive during all these seventies concerts so I can't exactly relate to their peak. I hate 90125 and all the older Yes because it is sold out compared to their masterpieces. Anyways I bought my tickets because I can't miss the chance to see the last remaining members of yes play atleast one last time. I hope the musicianship and not-Jon-Anderson/Bill Bruford can meet my high expectations. Wish me luck.

Clap I'm proud of you my son! You deserve a chance to see your heroes of prog performing live. I can assure you they are all consummate professionals who will put on a great performance that you will remember for a lifetime, regardless of what us overly-critical old cynics are saying here.
And by all means try to catch Roger Waters' upcoming The Wall tour. You will be astounded, I promise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12