Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Porcupine Tree touring USA with Coheed and Cambria
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPorcupine Tree touring USA with Coheed and Cambria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 03:16
Originally posted by TopographicOceans TopographicOceans wrote:

Love their new DVD - "I am watching Porcupine Tree's DVD of Anesthetize again, because I am impressed with the quality of the video and the grandiosity of the music. Each song is handpicked to tell a story or even better, to provide psychoanalysis for modern man. At first I was turned off by the lyrics in "Fear of a Blank Planet", because I thought the group was attempting to appeal to the high school generation of today. But like all great poets their lyrics are lose enough for you to imagine your own perspectives to make sense of the song’s lyrics. In fact, I would say, in order to enjoy this DVD you need to be creative in your own mind and let them take you to a new realm, which will expose some issues in your life, but in the end will give you a new perspective on life in a greater way. The DVD is a spiritual experience for those who will allow."  see more at:  http://topooceans.blogspot.com/ 

Very nicely said! Clap

Jesus never managed to figure out the theremin either
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12