FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIan Anderson Orchestral DVD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ian Anderson Orchestral DVD
    Posted: June 12 2005 at 19:01

It seems to have been released witha minimum amount of publicity , but on 6/6/05 Ian Anderson released a Ian Anderson plays the orchestral Jethro Tull DVD and also a double audio CD. Even the official Tull site has no news of this saying it will be released in December.However both the DVD and audio release are definately out I have got my copies.The DVD is nicely packaged and the musical highlights are a great version of Aqualung featuring the arrangement used on the Divinities tour of 1995 a extended Budapest complete wth great guitar imptrovisation by Florian Opahle. The DVD has all of an orchestral concert from I believe Munich December 2004 plus an extensive interview with Ian Anderson.The whole package is 160 mins and is an enjoyable addition to the Tull and IA canon.

NP

The unique and magnificient Tull inspired Molly Bloom self titled CD. Its  features  wonderful flute , biting lyrics and  great   playing .I cannot believe I am the only person in the world who appreciates this UK independent band.  PLease add them to  the archives . They have been pending for over  a year. If you dont take my word how interesting  this release is  check out the positive reviews on DPRP and Progressive World

Post Reply Post Reply