Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTetrafusion's seek fan support with new EP !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tetrafusion's seek fan support with new EP !
    Posted: July 09 2011 at 15:56
Hey guys. I just wanted to invite everyone to check out our campaign to make our upcoming record happen. I've posted about Tetrafusion here a few times and several were into us, so figured it'd be worth a shot here as this was originally only intended for our Facebook pages/family/friends/etc. I'm hoping to have you guys' time to consider helping, like, no more than a dollar honestly. Anything to help us make this happen. I won't make this post too long as all the info is posted on the page below. Just check out the short video and read a little bit about it:

http://www.indiegogo.com/tetrafusion-ep 

Basically, we have studio dates booked for August with Jamie King (The Human Abstract, Between the Buried and Me) with mastering being done by Jens Bogren in Sweden (Opeth, Symphony X, James LaBrie), but we're in-between record label contracts and couldn't receive funding despite the dates already being booked, deposited, and we couldn't reschedule, and don't want to abandon the whole thing. (This bit isn't included in the link info, so just wanted to mention it here). Simply hoping to make the best record we can and are encouraging anyone to share it with people who are into this type of music. Thanks so much for your time, guys!

If you haven't heard of us before, you can listen at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/tetrafusion

-Mark

Post Reply Post Reply