Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPapersleeve cd collector looks to trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Papersleeve cd collector looks to trade
    Posted: July 14 2005 at 13:59
 Hi to anybody who can be bothered to take their headphones off for a minute ! Nice to be here ! Hope you are all well  ! That's enough exclamation marks !   Are  there any people  here as keen as I am on Japanese ( and other nations ) Papersleeve CD replicas. I'm looking for the  first 10 cd Box Set of BMG Japan's " Strange Day's Present's " - ' Italian Rock' collection . The 10 cd Box came out in November 2003 in  Japan and I've only just heard about it . It's the one with the first two BANCO titles, two PFM titles, two Quella Vecchia Locanda titles, two Formula 3 titles, Cervello - Melos, and Museo Rodenbach - Zarathustra . All cd's in the box are sealed and theres also a cd single in it too I believe. If anyone ( particularly anyone in Japan or Italy ) where I suspect most of them ended up has one for sale or exchange , please get in contact with me. The catalogue #'s are BVCM - 37421 through 37430 inclusive .  I will pay cash  - but would rather exchange for a New and Unopened set of all 5 ' Henry Cow ' Japanese papersleeve cd's . Titles are ' LegEnd ' , ' Unrest ' , Desperate Straights' , In Praise of Learning ' , and '    Western Culture ' . All come with printed inners and booklets replicating the original Virgin UK issues where applicable. These are the rarest Japanese papersleeve cd's yet pressed. They came in an edition of 500 only in 2003 and only 32 sets of all 5 titles were made available outside of Japan ! The odd one has popped up on e-bay , but never a full set ! I bought two sets , one to keep and one to trade ( which is what I'm  trying to do now  ! ) . To make the trade fair I will also throw in the what I believe is the other rarest Japanese papersleeve title  -  ' Barricades 3 ' by ' ZNR' . The one-off classic of French progressive rock from 1972 .  This is also a New and Unopened copy . Those 6 cd's cost me $295.00, about  the same retail price of the Italian Rock 10 cd set I want .  Happy to exchange with dealers or individual collectors from anywhere . look forward to hearing from anyone who can help
 Post Reply Post Reply