Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jawdy's Basement: Interesting new prog podcast.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJawdy's Basement: Interesting new prog podcast.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jawdy's Basement: Interesting new prog podcast.
    Posted: August 20 2012 at 05:08
Well, not exactly new, since it has been running since 6th of April this year...but I only just discovered it, and I can't find any reference to it on the site, so I guess it's 'new' to us here...

Jawdy's Basement is "Three hours of the best in progressive rock and metal on the planet playing bands like Rush, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Spock's Beard, Neal Morse, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queen, The Reasoning and TONS MORE"

Featuring tons of new music each week...none of which seems to have a shot on mainstream radio or satellite radio, the show runs live each Thursday night from 9pm-12am EST at http://www.shmusicmedia.com/ or you can download all the shows from episode three onwards as podcasts (currently standing at episode 16) here: http://jawdysbasement.podomatic.com/ (or grab them automatically each week using iTunes).

Check it out!! Thumbs Up

Edited by yam yam - August 20 2012 at 05:08
JawdysBasement View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 23:03
YAM YAM!!!  I am almost a YEAR late in responding to this but I just saw it!  Thank you for the plug!!!

Jawdy's Basement is, indeed, a weekly 4-hour live broadcast and podcast and it mostly consists of new prog rock and prog metal with lots of classics thrown in.  We have several regular contributions from musicians and fans around the globe and our chat room is pretty active during the show as well.

Come check us out at www.jawdysbasement.com on Thursday nights from 9pm to 1am EST.  

You can also find the podcast at podomatic.com or on iTunes by searching for Jawdy's Basement.

Thanks again!!!

JB

yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2013 at 12:42
You're most welcome, my friend...and welcome to progarchives!  Hug  I love the show, listen to it (as a podcast) most weeks, and hope that some more of our members have tuned in too over the last 9 months...even though no one else has responded here so far... Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply