Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed3RDegree holiday sale on now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3RDegree holiday sale on now!
    Posted: December 06 2012 at 04:36
December 2008 Prog Archives Featured Artist 3RDegree is having a big HOLIDAY SALE at their website.  Everything on sale including new studio album THE LONG DIVISION-currently #75 album of 2012 here on Prog Archives.com.

Check it out here.
www.3RDegreeONLINE.com www.facebook.com/3RDegree "Defiling Perfectly Good Songs With Prog Since 1990"
Nomorephil View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 10:09
I really regret dragging my feet on getting this but I have been in a lull of not buying music. When I listened to it for the first time in the car just after it arrived I was greatly impressed. No repeat listening required. My wife commented that it had been awhile since she saw me with that big a smile on my face while listening to new music. 

After reading some of the reviews talking about how dense and/or challenging it was I didn't really know what to expect. I disagree with the reviews, and this is not a negative in any way. These are great compact, tightly written songs. No wasted meandering, no padding and no hitting me over the head with time signatures, not that I expected any of that. Great melodies, great rhythmic ideas and a fine sense of purpose throughout the disc. Fantastic execution of your lyrical concept (hey, resemble half of that album!), it is a masterpiece boys. 

I have very high expectations and they were definitely well met.

Edited by Nomorephil - March 01 2013 at 10:11
 Post Reply Post Reply