Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArzathon (an introduction)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arzathon (an introduction)
    Posted: February 24 2013 at 04:27
Arzathon

An original and complex audio sculpted psychedelic project founded during the 80s by Ralf 'gypsy' Bevis. Some pieces are heavily influenced by early krautrock infectious grooves but the whole musical signature consists of audio sculpted psychedelic electronic epics covered by harmonized acid rockin dynamics. Largely improvised and dangerously lysergic sounding experience.

Born in Germany in the 4th month of the year 1959. Father R.A.F Have lived in England, Germany, Holland, Africa, France and Sweden. At the moment I reside in the united kingdom for my sins. British by passport, earthling by nature. Not a musician in the true sense of the word, concider myself an audio sculptor. Williams Burroughs cutup method of writing is something I've brought to my soundscapes, always in the search of expressing myself in different ways useing sound as a paintbox...It's said that my music has at times a mystical quality taking the listener on a journey to the centers of relaxation. I'm a strong believer that music/sound can have healing qualities. This belief that we in the west need to stop blindly following politicians/corporations, that the paths of wealth, power and greed do not end in a happy place is something I try to get across in my art. My solo albums are produced and engineered by myself..the covers are also designed by me...no corporation behind Rodent Tapes....sponsored by life...Collaborations are usually co-produced and engineered by the artist (s) I'm collaborating with...

Have a few pages, Reverbnation, Myspace etc...Internet Archives is the one I use the most though..has all my albums available for download + covers....my solo projects as Arzathon, but also my collaborations as Trolls on Acid, Heavy Metal Vampires on Nuclear Waste & Dreamtime Troubadours...so to make things simple the link below is to my label Rodent Tapes Backstage where you will find music to download and information concerning other artists/bands available...There is also a catalogue to download that explains what Rodent Tapes Backstage  is about. (http://archive.org/details/rodenttapesbackstage)   All albums are free to download, the catalogue explains about donations or if you wanted how to order in the physical word...

Like most people these days, I can also be found on facebook..:)

That's about it...thanx for taking the time to read..and again ..Hi!!Smile
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 04:39
Will check thanks! Handshake
arzathon View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 05:10
Cool......Hope you come across something you like..:)
arzathon View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2016 at 02:27
Just stopped by to say thanx for the add in the ProgArchives..appreciate it. One small point was infact born in Germany..am British national though. Lived in Sweden for a number of years..but who cares :) born I was, where, not that important in the scheme of things :)  Anyway, again thanx .. keep up the good work, this is a great site and needed to keep this music alive and out there.. 
 Post Reply Post Reply