Topic ClosedDjamra in Nakatsu Vi-Code (Osaka) 3.5.2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Djamra in Nakatsu Vi-Code (Osaka) 3.5.2013
    Posted: May 03 2013 at 21:25
May 3, 2013 ... in Japan almost all of us (except me lol) can have Golden Week, a straight holidays around the beginning of May. There are lots of people around various pleasure resorts, and also in Nakatsu Vi-Code (Osaka, Japan) were lots of freaky rock freaks (including me lol).

After a splendid jazz trumpet "solo" performance by Takayuki Kawamura (see my blog), our Osakan pride DJAMRA appeared in front of us ... regardless of late night, the audience got freak-out completely.

The pic above had let us expect Takehiko FUKUDA (keyboards) play more and more aggressively and eccentrically than usual hahhaha.

In the beginning, they played "Kamihitoe", one of their masterpieces ... that norified us they're always fine, active, and crazieee!

Their new song "Kihihi (Yellow Baboon)" was another killa ... a instrumental creation that represents a mad yellow baboon attacks a group of flamingos ... a mixture of slow dread parts and speedy, massive, aggressive ones ... the last reminds us the end of the flamingo world.

^ On explanation about "Kihihi", by Masaharu NAKAKITA (bass)

Akihiro "Enon" ENOMOTO (drums, percussion) was deep and strict as well ...

Despite of ahonoko ... err ... funky appearance on his talk (MC), Masaharu's play was very cool.

Shinji KITAMURA (alto saxophone) ... his sax performance is always important to add sharp-edged season into Djamra's gig.

Shinji's shout got more funky and obscure in one of their repertoires "The Cave".

"Assassin In Sin", another popular one, let us shake, shake, shake (complexly lol).

Anyway my take-PA-messages are ... one is that Takehiko got more massive, aggressive.

And another is that Sayaka KAWADA (trumpet) looked like a fish in the water ... in front of her tutor Takayuki Kawamura. Her performance was exactly the most impressive of all the gigs tonight!

Since the last one "Zetsuen Doon", we the audience and all staffs there had been much amazed in Djamra's superb performance really.

Thanks to all Djamrers for your playing such a splendid gig, and thank you for reading my live performance review!
 Post Reply Post Reply