Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCruise To The Edge 2014, April 7 - 12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2014 at 01:16
Originally posted by Michael678 Michael678 wrote:

Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

I didn't do the prog cruise so I can't speak about that but the Cruise experience for me was about visiting one of the most beautiful countries in the world ( Norway) and the indivdual excursions or 'stop off's'. In transit  you need good entertainment and it was fun to go to a James Bond themed night. The musicians on these cruises are often brilliant so I enjoyed that aspect of it was well. Most people though like to go on a cruise to stuff themselves silly. Regular cruise goers are often not that ..ermm.. slim shall we waySmile

1. i think you meant "say" but i could be wrong.

2. i couldn't go obviously (ADER!!) but as a replacement ill be heading for the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA for the 3rd time in my life. and i shall be showing some classic rock (including prog of course) pride while over there. i won't be here for a few days just to let you know because of it. hell yeah. Cool

1 correct!

2 enjoy!!
Michael678 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2014 at 15:23

Originally posted by Michael678 Michael678 wrote:

I didn't do the prog cruise so I can't speak about that but the Cruise experience for me was about visiting one of the most beautiful countries in the world ( Norway) and the indivdual excursions or 'stop off's'. In transit  you need good entertainment and it was fun to go to a James Bond themed night. The musicians on these cruises are often brilliant so I enjoyed that aspect of it was well. Most people though like to go on a cruise to stuff themselves silly. Regular cruise goers are often not that ..ermm.. slim shall we waySmile

1. i think you meant "say" but i could be wrong.

2. i couldn't go obviously (ADER!!) but as a replacement ill be heading for the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA for the 3rd time in my life. and i shall be showing some classic rock (including prog of course) pride while over there. i won't be here for a few days just to let you know because of it. hell yeah. Cool

1 correct!

2 enjoy!!

thx and i did! i also enjoyed going around the town to see what it has to offer while having "bumps in the road" of course. an overall awesome experience.
Progrockdude
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123