Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cochise (Polish rock/metal band) release new album
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCochise (Polish rock/metal band) release new album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cochise (Polish rock/metal band) release new album
    Posted: November 14 2013 at 12:41

Metal Mind Productions is proud to announce the release of a brand new album by a Polish rock/metal band Cochise. The album entitled “118” is scheduled for release on February, 24th 2014 in Europe and March, 11th 2014 in the USA (via MVD).

The band was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. The current line-up includes: Paweł Małaszyński on vocals (he is also a very successful movie actor in Poland), Wojtek Napora on the guitar, Radek Jasiński on the bass guitar and Czarek Mielko on the drums. So far, they have released a demo “9” plus two full-length releases - „Still Alive” in 2010 and „Back to Beginning” in 2012.

On their studio albums, Cochise perfectly blend energetic songs enriched with heavy, almost metal sounds with more delicate, atmospheric ones. And that’s exactly what you can expect from their forthcoming release “118”. The new material will also prove that they can remain true to the rock tradition and still enrich their sound with fresh and original ideas.

Cochise
„Coincidentally, the new album marks the band's tenth anniversary” – Radek Jasiński, the band’s bassist, comments. “It will be our third release and, on the one hand, it will show how far we have gone since our very beginning and, on the other, it will prove that, despite the changing music trends, it’s still us - the same musicians who still love to play rock music”.

Paweł Małaszyński, the vocalist, reveals the meaning of the album’s title: „Due to my work as an actor, I spent the last two years of my life travelling. Different cities, different hotels, where I can also work on new music. For some reason, the hotel rooms I stayed in were al-ways number 118. For me, the room 118 means the exchange of energy. It’s really important who you're sharing it with. It’s a claustrophobic, intimate place, filled with emotional waste - which you could compare to a peeling wallpaper - that has seen everything our minds cannot understand. It’s a room where we sleep with our eyes wide open, hidden in the corners behind spider webs of doubts. It’s a rare type of insanity… still cherished and still wanted… buried behind the door to the room 118”.

Full information to be announced soon!

Cochise – line-up:
Paweł Małaszyński - vocals
Wojtek Napora – guitar
Radek Jasiński - bass guitar
Czarek Mielko - drums

The official Cochise website:
www.cochise.pl

Metal Mind Productions - Promo/PR
www.metalmind.com.pl
www.facebook.com/metalmindproductions
ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND
Metal Mind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 10:19
As recently announced Metal Mind Productions will release a brand new album by a Polish rock/grunge band Cochise. Their third studio album entitled “118” proves that they can remain true to the rock tradition and still enrich their sound with fresh and original ideas. The new album is schedule for release on February, 24th 2014 in Europe and March, 11th 2014 in the USA (via MVD) and today the band reveal its tracklist and cover artwork.

Cochise – 118

Tracklist:

1. Sweet love generation
2. Destroy the angels
3. White garden
4. Beautiful
5. Bleed
6. Inside of me
7. Dead love
8. Part of me
9. Cold river
10. Before you sleep (for Jeremy)
11. Dog in blood
12. Help
13. Little witch

The band was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. The current line-up includes: Paweł Małaszyński on vocals (he is also a very successful movie actor in Poland), Wojtek Napora on the guitar, Radek Jasiński on the bass guitar and Czarek Mielko on the drums. So far, they have released a demo “9” plus two full-length releases - „Still Alive” in 2010 and „Back to Beginning” in 2012. On their studio albums, Cochise perfectly blend energetic songs enriched with heavy, almost metal sounds with more delicate, atmospheric ones. And that’s exactly what you can expect from their forthcoming release “118”. 

„Coincidentally, the new album marks the band's tenth anniversary” – Radek Jasiński, the band’s bassist, comments. “It will be our third release and, on the one hand, it will show how far we have gone since our very beginning and, on the other, it will prove that, despite the changing music trends, it’s still us - the same musicians who still love to play rock music”.

Paweł Małaszyński, the vocalist, reveals the meaning of the album’s title: „Due to my work as an actor, I spent the last two years of my life travelling. Different cities, different hotels, where I can also work on new music. For some reason, the hotel rooms I stayed in were al-ways number 118. For me, the room 118 means the exchange of energy. It’s really important who you're sharing it with. It’s a claustrophobic, intimate place, filled with emotional waste - which you could compare to a peeling wallpaper - that has seen everything our minds cannot understand. It’s a room where we sleep with our eyes wide open, hidden in the corners behind spider webs of doubts. It’s a rare type of insanity… still cherished and still wanted… buried behind the door to the room 118”.

Cochise – line-up:
Wojtek Napora – guitar
Czarek Mielko - drums

www.cochise.pl

www.metalmind.com.pl
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2014 at 02:41
“Destroy The Angels”, the new video from Polish rock/metal band Cochise can be seen on Metal Mind Productions’ channel on YouTube in THIS location. The song is taken from band’s forthcoming album “118” scheduled for release on February, 24th 2014 in Europe and March, 11th 2014 in North America (via MVD). The clip was shot in Warsaw, Poland and was directed and produced by Bui sisters.

Paweł Małaszyński, vocals comments: “’Destroy the Angels’ is a dark song about love and slavery. It was one of the very first ideas that came to my head when I was sitting in a ho-tel room no. 118. I knew right away that we should record a video to this track and I knew exactly what it should look like. It's hard to film such a video without a huge budget. With sisters Bui it came out just perfect.”

The band’s third studio album “118” proves that they can remain true to the rock tradition and still enrich their sound with fresh and original ideas.

Cochise – 118

Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. no.: MMP CD 0733 DG
Barcode: 5907785038400
Format: CD DG
Genre:  Rock/Grunge
Release date: 24.02.2014 Europe / 11.03.2014 North America

Tracklist:

1. Sweet love generation
2. Destroy the angels
3. White garden
4. Beautiful
5. Bleed
6. Inside of me
7. Dead love
8. Part of me
9. Cold river
11. Dog in blood
12. Help
13. Little witch

Cochise (l-r): Czarek Mielko, Wojtek Napora, Paweł Małaszyński, Radek Jasiński

The band was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. The current line-up includes: Paweł Małaszyński on vocals (he is also a very successful movie actor in Poland), Wojtek Napora on the guitar, Radek Jasiński on the bass guitar and Czarek Mielko on the drums. So far, they have released a demo “9” plus two full-length releases - „Still Alive” in 2010 and „Back to Beginning” in 2012. On their studio albums, Cochise perfectly blend energetic songs enriched with heavy, almost metal sounds with more delicate, atmospheric ones. And that’s exactly what you can expect from their forthcoming release “118”. 

Cochise – line-up:
Wojtek Napora – guitar
Czarek Mielko - drums

www.cochise.pl

www.metalmind.com.pl
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2014 at 12:51
“Part Of Me”, the brand new video from Polish rock/grunge band Cochise can be seen on Metal Mind Productions’ channel on YouTube in THIS location. The song is taken from band’s forthcoming album “118” scheduled for release on February, 24th 2014 in Europe and March, 11th 2014 in North America (via MVD).

Paweł Małaszyński, vocals comments: "This track is a pure quintessence of love. Finding emotions and people who fully express what is important to us.”

The band was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. The current line-up includes: Paweł Małaszyński on vocals (he is also a very successful movie actor in Poland), Wojtek Napora on the guitar, Radek Jasiński on the bass guitar and Czarek Mielko on the drums. So far, they have released a demo “9” plus two full-length releases - „Still Alive” in 2010 and „Back to Beginning” in 2012. On their studio albums, Cochise perfectly blend energetic songs enriched with heavy, almost metal sounds with more delicate, atmospheric ones. The band’s third stu-dio album “118” proves that they can remain true to the rock tradition and still enrich their sound with fresh and original ideas.

Cochise – 118

Tracklist:

1. Sweet love generation
2. Destroy the angels
3. White garden
4. Beautiful
5. Bleed
6. Inside of me
7. Dead love
8. Part of me
9. Cold river
11. Dog in blood
12. Help
13. Little witch

Cochise – line-up:
Wojtek Napora – guitar
Czarek Mielko - drums

www.cochise.pl

www.metalmind.com.pl
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2014 at 08:51
“White Garden”, the brand new video from Polish rock/metal band Cochise can be seen on Metal Mind Productions’ channel on YouTube in THIS location. The song is taken from band’s most recent album “118” released in February 2014.

Paweł Małaszyński, vocals comments: "We really wanted to show the energy and atmosphere of our live performances in our video clip. Thanks to the vivid images and dynamic montage by Filip Szmidt you can really feel the atmosphere of Cochise’s shows.”

The band was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. The current line-up includes: Paweł Małaszyński on vocals (he is also a very successful movie actor in Poland), Wojtek Napora on the guitar, Radek Jasiński on the bass guitar and Czarek Mielko on the drums. So far, they have released a demo “9” plus two full-length releases - „Still Alive” in 2010 and „Back to Beginning” in 2012. On their studio albums, Cochise perfectly blend energetic songs enriched with heavy, almost metal sounds with more delicate, atmospheric ones. The band’s third stu-dio album “118” proves that they can remain true to the rock tradition and still enrich their sound with fresh and original ideas.

Cochise – 118

Tracklist:

1. Sweet love generation
2. Destroy the angels
3. White garden
4. Beautiful
5. Bleed
6. Inside of me
7. Dead love
8. Part of me
9. Cold river
11. Dog in blood
12. Help
13. Little witch

Cochise – line-up:
Wojtek Napora – guitar
Czarek Mielko - drums

www.cochise.pl

www.metalmind.com.pl
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 12:32
“Before You Sleep”, the brand new video from Polish rock/metal band Cochise can be seen on Metal Mind Productions’ channel on YouTube in THIS location. 

The song is taken from band’s most recent album “118” released earlier this year. This is a first animated video in their career.

Cochise comment: "The idea for the 'Before You Sleep' video came from the author of the clip, Łukasz Pawłowski. At the beginning we had mixed feelings, as we were not sure whether such an animation will goes well with the usual style of Cochise’s video clips. Our fears vanished when we saw the final version of the video. After all, is there any better way to illustrate a lullaby? It came out really well. We are pleased that, thanks to Łukasz, we have managed to create the image, which probably no one expected from us (laughs). Just come and check it yourself. Good night... "

Cochise – 118

Tracklist:

1. Sweet love generation
2. Destroy the angels
3. White garden
4. Beautiful