Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPsicolorama (Spain) for Crossover Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psicolorama (Spain) for Crossover Prog
    Posted: July 21 2014 at 01:49

Carlos Herrera Carmona

"PSICOLORAMA

START

January 2013. Started the journey but, really, that began long. Music. More music. Having searched for years and heard that sound that reached me, one day I discovered that the sound really looking ... I had inside. Makes much of this, more than 25 years.

We waited to have the technology to record with sufficient quality as well as personal and musical evolution required to provide a suitable product. And begin to show in principle groping, hurried.

Music is something psychological: when ringing in the brain must translate it into notes as soon as possible: Let's do it. Let's expose.

Being Influenced by the great inevitable. But let's make our own music so I will not mention. And are not the only strangers because what you have just got to release an album or none?; whole branch Canterbury sound, jazz, progrock, krautrock and cosmic music, electronic music of the 70s, the Damned Songwriting, those who hide behind claims of our idolized albums. Of all drink but what happens when something that comes from within leads us to take a step further? What happens when we dare expose our own product?

Will Like It Or Not?

And who cares. Compose purely vital necessity. We took advantage of that since our anonymity, no one forces us to make a particular product. We took advantage of the public does not demand a prefabricated result. We do not go by the likes of whom we hear but our own tastes. We make music without labels and with the sole purpose of our brains survive.

We will share this need with you.

PSICOLORAMA own original music is recorded and is about to start" (Google translate) > http://www.psicolorama.blogspot.com/

kev rowland View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2015 at 16:54
Cleared by Crossover and added 3 to PA 3 months ago
All five volumes of The Progressive Underground now available
https://www.amazon.com/Kev-Rowland/e/B07RJVRB2X
 Post Reply Post Reply