Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThanks for this wonderful resource..:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for this wonderful resource..:)
    Posted: August 17 2014 at 09:43
Hi All...

My name is Dennis Stone and I am in Tampa, Florida, USA. I have done a local radio show called The Dream Clinic for over 20 years. It is a weekly presentation of music based in the early seventies mostly...or more than that "the sound" from those days. It varies from week to week between mostly prog...psychedelic..bluesrock (70s style that is) and into newer bands who play that sound. It can be listened to online at www.wmnf.org/programs/333 for the weekly show and there are about 10 years of playlists in a Playlist dropbox if you care to see what has been played. I am looking on PA for advice on finding bands who play in the early 70s style...Wicked Minds is one I like. Bands who adopt that particular sound common to early 70s LPs.

Anyway...hello and I'd love to get direction to those bands for play on my show. I'm new here so not sure how this works message wise..my email is [email protected]

Dennis
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2014 at 00:49
Hi and welcome--  best to post your radio show info in the Prog Radio subforum, here ;
http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=77

or Get the Word Out ;
http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=48

Edited by Atavachron - August 21 2014 at 00:53
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
 Post Reply Post Reply