Print Page | Close Window

90125 and Big Generator: YES

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Progressive Music Lounges
Forum Name: Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
Forum Description: Make or seek recommendations and discuss specific prog albums
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=100498
Printed Date: April 30 2024 at 00:25
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 90125 and Big Generator: YES
Posted By: SteveG
Subject: 90125 and Big Generator: YES
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 10:30
Simple Question. Do you like these post Drama offerings from Yes?

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Replies:
Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 10:52
Yes, I do. I don't like all of the songs on each, but they're good mainstream rock albums with flashes of prog here and there.

90125's best songs: all of Side A, plus "Cinema / Leave It"

Big Generator's best songs: Rhythm of Love / Shoot High, Aim Low / Final Eyes / I'm Running

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: chopper
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 11:00
Originally posted by verslibre verslibre wrote:

Yes, I do. I don't like all of the songs on each, but they're good mainstream rock albums with flashes of prog here and there.

90125's best songs: all of Side A, plus "Cinema / Leave It"

Big Generator's best songs: Rhythm of Love / Shoot High, Aim Low / Final Eyes / I'm Running

That pretty much sums it up for me. "I'm Running" is the best Rabin-era song along with "I Am Waiting" from "Talk" (Which is also a good album).

Posted By: Imperial Zeppelin
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 11:05
They're not that bad. They just don't interest me.

-------------
"Hey there, Dog Man, now I drink from your bowl."

Posted By: LearsFool
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 11:20
90125 I like, Big Generator I don't. The former is pretty good for what it is, and was head and shoulders above most of the hair rock it was released amongst.

Posted By: E-Dub
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 11:23
90125 introduced me to Yes and remains my favorite. Talk > Big Generator, though.

E

-------------

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:09
90125 is one of my favourite Yes albums..

Big Generator doesn't do it for me, but Talk is pretty good.

-------------
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:13
I don't think that there is any album that I listened more to than Yes' 90125. A sensational album, nothing less!

I'm not a big fan of Big Generator, though. It has its moments, though (especially "Shoot High, Aim Low", "Love Will Find A Way" and "The Rhythm Of Love").

Posted By: Tom Ozric
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:21
Originally posted by Imperial Zeppelin Imperial Zeppelin wrote:

They're not that bad. They just don't interest me.
Well said....

Posted By: fudgenuts64
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:22
I used to really like 90125, nowadays I think it's good but not great. Hearts still gives me goosebumps though... Big Generator is junk. Talk is much better.

-------------

Posted By: HolyMoly
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:26
I like em, but I don't love em.  90125 is on a higher tier than Generator.

-------------
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran

Posted By: Walton Street
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:30
i didn't give them much of a chance when they came out - i found them too poppy and never revisited them since.

maybe i should have another go

-------------
"I know one thing: that I know nothing"

- SpongeBob Socrates

Posted By: 'PiphanyRambler
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 12:46
Originally posted by HolyMoly HolyMoly wrote:

I like em, but I don't love em.  90125 is on a higher tier than Generator.
This exactly. There are only two songs out of 90125 which I really dislike, while on Big Generator the only one that does the trick for me is Shoot High, Aim Low.

Posted By: Michael678
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 14:11
Originally posted by Lear'sFool Lear'sFool wrote:

90125 I like, Big Generator I don't. The former is pretty good for what it is, and was head and shoulders above most of the hair rock it was released amongst.

more or less this; the former is more of a soft spot (among this community mainly) while the latter may be my least favorite Yes album overall from all that i have heard so far, with my least favorite on there being "I'm Running" (*everyone gasping*)

-------------
Progrockdude

Posted By: irrelevant
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 16:06
90125 is fresh well-written proggy pop/rock and I rate it quite highly. Big Generator is pretty abysmal; "Love Will Find a Way" being the only track I care for. 

-------------
https://gabebuller.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - New album!
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=7385" rel="nofollow - http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=7385

Posted By: Rednight
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 16:28

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 17:00
Not really.....but they both have a few decent tracks.

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 17:10
I like both.  Like with E-Dub, 90125 introduced me to Yes, and it is still a personal favorite of mine from them.  I agree with the other that have said that Talk is better than Big Generator, but I still like it well enough.

-------------

Posted By: KingCrInuYasha
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 17:15
I don't listen to 90125 much, but I admit the good songs are really good, particularly "Owner Of A Lonely Heart", "It Can Happen", "Leave It" and "Hearts". 

-------------
He looks at this world and wants it all... so he strikes, like Thunderball!

Posted By: Catcher10
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 17:39
I like both quite a lot......90125 is a fantastic album. And BG has it's moments, I love Shoot High Aim Low and a few others.

Question, would 90125 been different had they recorded it under the Cinema group name rather than Yes name?

-------------

Posted By: MFP
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 18:24
Really enjoy 90125, I've never heard BG.

Posted By: bhikkhu
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 20:51
Originally posted by MFP MFP wrote:

Really enjoy 90125, I've never heard BG.

If you are like me I would say only seek out BG if you are really curious. I dug 90125 when it came out but the follow up sounded like they were ordered to make the same album again and weren't very enthusiastic about it.

-------------
a.k.a. H.T.

http://riekels.wordpress.com" rel="nofollow - http://riekels.wordpress.com

Posted By: Finnforest
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 21:20
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Simple Question. Do you like these post Drama offerings from Yes?

About as much as Kilroy Was Here.  A few decent moments but they have not aged well.  Hearts is probably the one track I still enjoy, sometimes Changes goes down OK. 

But with so much great stuff around, I can't be bothered with these anymore. 

-------------

Posted By: Aussie-Byrd-Brother
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 21:35
Two good albums, I still listen to them once in a while and think `Yep, pretty alright'....and then I put them back on the shelf for another two years or so!

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 22:36
I like 90125 better, Big Generator has almost nothing for me to enjoy, except for "Shoot High, Aim Low" and "The Lamb" (was it indeed that the name of that song?). However, I feel 90125 was a better album (I particularly like the big hit) and Big Generator just tried to repeat the success. However, nothing from this line-up compares with "Endless Dream".

Posted By: AreYouHuman
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 23:01

I’d been enjoying Yes since 1974, so when 90125 came along I knew this was something different from them but I didn’t consider it a comedown, just a fresh approach.  Leave It, It Can Happen, Cinema and Changes in particular stood up to their classics.  On BG, Shoot High Aim Low, I’m Running, Final Eyes are my faves, and even Love Will Find a Way, despite its poppier sound, found favor with me.

I almost saw them on the BG tour, but Trevor Rabin had medical issues and so a few dates were cancelled.

-------------
Caption: We tend to take ourselves a little too seriously.

Silly human race! Yes is for everybody!

Posted By: infocat
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 01:37
90125 = YES
BG = NO

-------------
--
Frank Swarbrick
Belief is not Truth.

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 01:44
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

I like both quite a lot......90125 is a fantastic album. And BG has it's moments, I love Shoot High Aim Low and a few others.

Question, would 90125 been different had they recorded it under the Cinema group name rather than Yes name?

Presumably Cinema being Jobson instead of Kaye and no Anderson? Would have been interesting to hear the songs with Squire or Rabin doing vocals and Jobson is a far superior keyboard player than Kaye imo.

Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 01:53
Squire's bass intro to I'm Running, is superb. No 'standard' Pop band could do this quality.......
90125 is the stronger of the two. And what's more, at least at this stage (and most likely every gig even) we get an awesome Starship Trooper - with more than awesome Bass-work.......
Still firmly Prog, as far as I'm concerned.
Still, haven't spun either of these albums for many years.....

Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 12:16
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

Presumably Cinema being Jobson instead of Kaye and no Anderson? Would have been interesting to hear the songs with Squire or Rabin doing vocals and Jobson is a far superior keyboard player than Kaye imo.

No offense to Kaye or anyone, but that's kind of like when Tull went from Barlow to Conway. LOL

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 14:01

Well, the most obvious difference to me is that Squire would have been the singer instead of Anderson. And hearing him sing on an original version of a song from that album as found on the most recent remaster was a sullen experience for me - not as intriguing as Anderson.

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 14:04
The 90125 Remaster version has bonus tracks which includes 4 of the songs as original recorded in the Cinema sessions (if my memory serves me right).

-------------

Posted By: ole-the-first
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 15:49
90125 is not a bad album, quite good pop music actually.

Big Generator is terrible, could have been the worst thing Yes ever released, but since now the worst Yes' album for me is 'Heaven & Earth'.

-------------
This night wounds time.

Posted By: Michael678
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 17:22
Originally posted by Dellinger Dellinger wrote:

I like 90125 better, Big Generator has almost nothing for me to enjoy, except for "Shoot High, Aim Low" and "The Lamb" (was it indeed that the name of that song?). However, I feel 90125 was a better album (I particularly like the big hit) and Big Generator just tried to repeat the success.

nope, it's Holy Lamb (Song for Harmonic Convergence); it's actually my favorite song on the album, along with Rhythm of Love and Love Will Find a Way.

-------------
Progrockdude

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 23:36
Originally posted by Michael678 Michael678 wrote:

Originally posted by Dellinger Dellinger wrote:

I like 90125 better, Big Generator has almost nothing for me to enjoy, except for "Shoot High, Aim Low" and "The Lamb" (was it indeed that the name of that song?). However, I feel 90125 was a better album (I particularly like the big hit) and Big Generator just tried to repeat the success.

nope, it's Holy Lamb (Song for Harmonic Convergence); it's actually my favorite song on the album, along with Rhythm of Love and Love Will Find a Way.

Yeah, that's it. No wonder it sounded wrong to me. However, that's among my favourite too, even though it seems to go mostly unnoticed. I really love the vocals on that one, some of the most beautiful Andersong has done.

Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 23:47
O.K. I have a confession to make.......
Around the time of the release of the Big G album, I was on holiday in Bali. I would've been 15 years old, tapes were cheap there so I bought up all these albums by curious bands I'd read about in the Encyclopedia Of Rock book which I flogged from the school library. Well, that's not the confession here, what is though, is, the tape of Big Generator came housed in a video cassette-like cover, and instead of the yellow/pink cover, it's printed in green background with a purple Big logo. Anyway, at that stage I loved the album soooo much, I used to plonk the cassette under my pillow when I went to sleep !!! Only my mate Gav, whom I haven't a seen for nearly 20 years, can attest to this. True story

Posted By: Slartibartfast
Date Posted: December 06 2014 at 19:53
I kind of liked 90210 at the time.  But it really marked Yes catching commercialitis for me and really marked the turning point where I really lost interest in what they were doing.   They gained pop fans at the expense of losing their prog fans.

-------------
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Posted By: bhikkhu
Date Posted: December 06 2014 at 20:04
Originally posted by Tom Ozric Tom Ozric wrote:

Around the time of the release of the Big G album, I was on holiday in Bali. I would've been 15 years old, tapes were cheap there so I bought up all these albums by curious bands I'd read about in the Encyclopedia Of Rock book which I flogged from the school library. Well, that's not the confession here, what is though, is, the tape of Big Generator came housed in a video cassette-like cover, and instead of the yellow/pink cover, it's printed in green background with a purple Big logo. Anyway, at that stage I loved the album soooo much, I used to plonk the cassette under my pillow when I went to sleep !!! Only my mate Gav, whom I haven't a seen for nearly 20 years, can attest to this. True story

A cassette under you pillow eh? And to think that a year earlier the cassette of Invisible Touch I bought ended being kept in a special place too. The garbage can! LOL Also a true story.

-------------
a.k.a. H.T.

http://riekels.wordpress.com" rel="nofollow - http://riekels.wordpress.com

Date Posted: December 06 2014 at 20:27
^ I just looked - the cassette still exists, pristine condition.....

Date Posted: December 06 2014 at 23:23
Originally posted by bhikkhu bhikkhu wrote:

Originally posted by Tom Ozric Tom Ozric wrote:

A cassette under you pillow eh? And to think that a year earlier the cassette of Invisible Touch I bought ended being kept in a special place too. The garbage can! LOL Also a true story.

Oh, I still have my Invisible Touch cassette. It serves as a reminder of my unyielding faithfulness at the time to a once great band. I know now how foolish I had been in its purchase (I still like Domino though).

Date Posted: December 07 2014 at 00:08
^ Yeah, Domino whips anything on Big G.

Posted By: prog4evr
Date Posted: December 07 2014 at 03:51
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Not really.....but they both have a few decent tracks.

Indeed... Confused

Posted By: ghost_of_morphy
Date Posted: December 08 2014 at 10:51
I much prefer the B sides of both of these albums.

-------------

Posted By: Star_Song_Age_Less
Date Posted: December 15 2014 at 00:11
Big Generator is a big guilty pleasure for me.  I love it.  Start to finish.  I know, I'm weird.

90125... meh.  The more proggish songs are some of the worst proggish songs in their catalog for me.  The not-proggish songs are both predictable and not catchy.  Oh well.   (I strongly prefer a lot of their later work to this one, like The Ladder, Talk, Magnification - though '70s Yes is where I'm really at).

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/JamieKernMusic

Date Posted: December 15 2014 at 01:28
Originally posted by Star_Song_Age_Less Star_Song_Age_Less wrote:

Big Generator is a big guilty pleasure for me.  I love it.  Start to finish.  I know, I'm weird.

90125... meh.  The more proggish songs are some of the worst proggish songs in their catalog for me.  The not-proggish songs are both predictable and not catchy.  Oh well.   (I strongly prefer a lot of their later work to this one, like The Ladder, Talk, Magnification - though '70s Yes is where I'm really at).

BG actually carries a fair amount of punch. I only bought it recently and I was surprised that I didn't hate it given the generally expressed opinion about it. 90125 has some sparkling moments especially Leave It and Cinema but the long tracks just plod along desperately searching for some inspiration. It never happens although I like some of the organ playing , but then I like organ on pretty much anything!

Date Posted: December 15 2014 at 01:42

BG actually carries a fair amount of punch. I only bought it recently and I was surprised that I didn't hate it given the generally expressed opinion about it. 90125 has some sparkling moments especially Leave It and Cinema but the long tracks just plod along desperately searching for some inspiration. It never happens although I like some of the organ playing , but then I like organ on pretty much anything!

Yeah, my dad has tried for many years to convince me that Cinema is a diamond in the rough, but it just doesn't work for me.  Oh well!

-------------

Date Posted: December 15 2014 at 14:01

Yeah, my dad has tried for many years to convince me that Cinema is a diamond in the rough, but it just doesn't work for me.  Oh well!

It's not really Yes of course but I remember getting quite excited when I first heard it at college then feeling a bit let down with the rest of the album.

Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 09:47

You've conversed with your father on a subject of prog (although can we consider 90125 and BG prog?)! How novel. All I could ever bring up with mine were artists like Johnnie Ray and Herb Alpert (sigh).

Posted By: january4mn
Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 11:14
I like both 90125 and Big Generator, with a particular soft spot for certain tracks---"It Can Happen" and "Cinema" from 90125 and all of side 2 of Big Generator (Yes, including "Love will find a way")

Good, well-written and performed/produced stuff that was actually great at the time, as there wasn't too much as proggy as Yes in the mainstream in the 80's. ELPowell, Pink Floyd/Momentary Lapse and the longer tracks on Genesis records were around, plus the 80's Rush, so along with these two Yes albums, that's pretty much what you could hear that was proggy in Canada. (OK, some of the Cancon bands like Gowan--to a lesser extent and Saga--to a greater extent had some prog too) The UK had more with the neo prog of Marillion (which did make it over here to a degree and I got into it--I wish I'd heard IQ back then too, but didn't until years later) but as a teenager just discovering prog, the 80's Yes albums were important, and still hold up quite well today in my opinion.

Yeah, some of it is pop music with not much progressive elements, but keep in mind we were listening for ANYTHING that had a middle section that did something musically different, or vocally unusual etc. Really anything that sounded different or more musically ambitious than the rest of the top 40 of the day.

Added later to avoid confusion: This pop/prog of the 80's radio and video world then led me and my buds back to the 70's prog that we all know and love. So I was able to go back and discover albums like Relayer and Foxtrot/SEBTP/everything else including other bands like Renaissance or Vdgg etc which were life changing albums! But that doesn't mean the 80's stuff all stunk, it just wasn't as far reaching and as certainly not as musically free!

Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 11:34
^

Posted By: Gerinski
Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 13:07
I love most of 90125, except Owner Of A Lonely Heart and City Of Love all the rest are great songs. Perhaps it helps that with my mates' band we played some of them, mostly Hold On and Changes, and we had great fun playing them.
It Can Happen, Cinema, Leave It and Hearts are also great songs imo, of course not The Gates Of Delirium but very fine music for the time it was released, a nice balance between accessibility, headbanging but with some quality, and a few proggy elements here and there to keep the listener's interest awaken.

I still play 90125 now and then. Big Generator on the other hand never grabbed me, it's OK but if I listen to it it's because someone else has put the CD to play, I myself it's ages that I have not played it.

Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 13:30
Originally posted by Rednight Rednight wrote:

^

Now edited to avoid getting the wrong idea. If you're still confused/shocked, I have no idea why? Please tell me?

Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 13:34
Originally posted by Gerinski Gerinski wrote:

I love most of 90125, except Owner Of A Lonely Heart and City Of Love all the rest are great songs. Perhaps it helps that with my mates' band we played some of them, mostly Hold On and Changes, and we had great fun playing them.
It Can Happen, Cinema, Leave It and Hearts are also great songs imo, of course not The Gates Of Delirium but very fine music for the time it was released, a nice balance between accessibility, headbanging but with some quality, and a few proggy elements here and there to keep the listener's interest awaken.

I still play 90125 now and then. Big Generator on the other hand never grabbed me, it's OK but if I listen to it it's because someone else has put the CD to play, I myself it's ages that I have not played it.

Yes, I was never too keen on "City of Love". The chorus was a bit too much like Kiss for my liking with the chanting "We'll be waaaaiting for the night to come" part. I like "Owner" though, but it's not my fave from the album. Big Generator doesn't go down too well with many it would seem, but I've always liked it, especially side two as I said.

Posted By: Xonty
Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 16:33
I'm pretty big on 90125 but barely listen to it anymore. Big Generator on the other hand, ugh. One listen was enough Thumbs Down

Posted By: jayem
Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 17:40
To me 90125 is 5 stars, and I strongly enjoy the album all throughout ! Let's replay Rabin solos on "Our Song" and "Hearts" (the dorian D solo) 

Big Generator I have almost no fun except for "I'm running" where I enjoy the parts that ressemble most to 90125's It Can Happen or Changes. Big Generator (the song)'s structure is similar to "Owner" but without the wonderful slow mambo groove that made me jump (fly ?)...

Groove-wise I rank Owner to the top along with Zeppelin's Good Times bad Times and Foals's Total Life Forever...

-------------
http://www.digger.ch/?lang=en" rel="nofollow - Support mine-clearing !
https://bandcamp.com/machinechance/?lang=en" rel="nofollow - bandcamp collection

Posted By: SteveG
Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 17:57

You've conversed with your father on a subject of prog (although can we consider 90125 and BG prog?)! How novel. All I could ever bring up with mine were artists like Johnnie Ray and Herb Alpert (sigh).
Better than talking about Enrico Caruso. At least my father also loved Ferraris. Bless him.

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Date Posted: December 16 2014 at 17:59
For the record, I think Herb Alpert was pretty awesome, although a mediocre trumpet player at best, he knew how to write a great tune!

Posted By: Gerinski
Date Posted: December 17 2014 at 01:32
BTW does anyone know how the solo in Owner of a Lonely Heart was played? is it Rabin's guitar synthesized? or Kaye's synth sounding guitar-like? or both together? which effects could be used on a regular guitar multi-effects rig to try to approximate that sound?

Date Posted: December 17 2014 at 08:53

BTW does anyone know how the solo in Owner of a Lonely Heart was played? is it Rabin's guitar synthesized? or Kaye's synth sounding guitar-like? or both together? which effects could be used on a regular guitar multi-effects rig to try to approximate that sound?

It's definitely all Rabin-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFP-aN8rPs" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFP-aN8rPs

Date Posted: December 17 2014 at 09:52
Originally posted by january4mn january4mn wrote:

For the record, I think Herb Alpert was pretty awesome, although a mediocre trumpet player at best, he knew how to write a great tune!

Agreed. I remember my ol' man brought home a reel-to-reel tape deck (Kenwood) in '66, set it up dead center in the living room, and played at top volume Burt Bacharach's Casino Royale, startling the neighbors. Exciting stuff at the time, and the tune still holds up in the present.

Posted By: Tapfret
Date Posted: December 17 2014 at 11:14
90125 was ok. BG just pissed me off the more I heard it. I remember hear Owner the first time and thinking how cliche it was with the canned orchestra hits. I didn't give it another thought until I heard Changes. Then I was able to approach the album. At the time the thrash metal bands were beginning to emerge. To me the evolution of punk into something more complex carried more of what I wanted than any of the major prog bands. Those bands would eventually evolve into prog metal as we know it as well as some other thoughtful off shoots like Primus, Kings X, Mr. Bungle, etc. It was not until the internet came along that I had any awareness of anything more obscure than Yes, Rush, Genesis, ELP and Zappa. The 80's were progs b*****d decade.

Wow, really? I can use a word that describes an emotion equated to a slang word for eliminating bodily waste but not the one that is defined as a child born out of wedlock?  Sounds legit. 

-------------
https://www.last.fm/user/Tapfret" rel="nofollow">
https://bandcamp.com/tapfret" rel="nofollow - Bandcamp

Date Posted: December 19 2014 at 00:52

My dad is the original progger.  I am the mini-me!  I grew up on the stuff, was singing along with it when I was a preschooler.  (In the 80s... a long time ago at this point).

Originally posted by january4mn january4mn wrote:

It's definitely all Rabin-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFP-aN8rPs" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFP-aN8rPs

I hit on some wild sounds like this years ago and used to play around with them all the time to write new songs.  One of my very very few "acceptable" (to me) prog songs came out of that.  But it is definitely not done cooking yet.

-------------

Posted By: tamijo
Date Posted: December 19 2014 at 04:32
I did back then, but honestly dont listen to Yes than much anymore, so i wouldent pick one of those when i do.

-------------
Prog is whatevey you want it to be. So dont diss other peoples prog, and they wont diss yours

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk