Print Page | Close Window

Le Orme

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Progressive Music Lounges
Forum Name: Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
Forum Description: Discuss specific prog bands and their members or a specific sub-genre
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=103176
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 11:52
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Le Orme
Posted By: dr prog
Subject: Le Orme
Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 18:21
Started looking at some Italian bands. I Have good Goblin and Banco collections and finding Le Orme to be the next best thing so far from Italy. Received Smogmagica and ordered Uomo and Contra. Some of the best italian prog I've heard. Strong compositions without trying to be too busy and not changing composition every 30 seconds like some italian prog bands. Really don't like bands such as Area. Anyway who likes Le Orme?

-------------
All I like is prog related bands beginning late 60's/early 70's. Their music from 1968 - 83 has the composition and sound which will never be beaten. Perfect blend of jazz, classical, folk and rock.

Replies:
Posted By: GKR
Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 18:41
Area and Demtrio Stratos are gods to me...

But anyway, I do like Le Orme. They were the second ones from Italy I heard (the first ones where Osanna).

Always enjoy they're early style, Collage, Uomo di Pezza and Felona & Sorona are great albums to me.

-------------
- From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Posted By: LearsFool
Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 19:43
Uomo di Pezza's my favourite, but Felona e Sorona is of course great - don't forget to check it out. All in all, Le Orme's one of the best remembered RPI bands for a reason.

-------------

Posted By: kenethlevine
Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 20:06
my favorite of the big RPI bands by far.  I think their brand of prog mioght be a bit less complex or at least more overtly melodic, because I feel like I "get" le Orme.  Don't ignore their late 1970s albums like "Verita Nascoste" and :Storuia o Leggenda", and their trio of fine albums in the late 1990s and 2000s - Il Fiume, Elementi and L'Infinito all capture the early spirit with modernized production.  

Posted By: Aussie-Byrd-Brother
Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 20:35
Originally posted by kenethlevine kenethlevine wrote:

Don't ignore their late 1970s albums like "Verita Nascoste" and "Storuia o Leggenda",

Realy happy to read this, Keneth! These two are personal favourite Le Orme albums for me, even if they couldn't quite be regarded as in the same league as the quality of the first few proggy albums they did.

A real beauty, the keyboard-free `Florian' comes highly recommended as well, after the `classic' Le Orme albums have been invesitigated.

`Smogmagica' is actually one of their poorest, sadly it's got an amazing first track that really gets your hopes up, then it's mostly a steep downward slide into mediocrity after that.

Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 21:18
La porta chiusa is awesome. Area sound like jazz or fusion to me. Not really melodic like prog

-------------
All I like is prog related bands beginning late 60's/early 70's. Their music from 1968 - 83 has the composition and sound which will never be beaten. Perfect blend of jazz, classical, folk and rock.

Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 21:21
Smog is pretty cool. Only 1 or 2 weak tracks. Better than 2.6 stars as rated here

-------------

Posted By: GKR
Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 21:21
Oh, yes, Area is more closely to Jazz and other stuff. Nothing related to Le Orme. But I love their song and atitude.

-------------
- From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Date Posted: July 07 2015 at 21:33
I also got pfm L'Isola which is more grunty than previous albums. Picked up libra shock also

-------------

Posted By: Tom Ozric
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 00:47
Love Le Orme. Fave RPI band for me.
Smogmagica is one of the weakest, Collage, Uomo, Felona, Contrappunti, Live (though has a murky sound), and even Florian and Piccola are exquisite. The last few albums from them are highly enjoyable as well.
For what it's worth, I even like Venerdi !!

Posted By: hellogoodbye
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 02:05
Ditto Thumbs Up

Posted By: Skalla-Grim
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 04:23
Le Orme is a really interesting band, from a very melodic and accessible style of symphonic prog (Collage, Uomo di pezza, Felona e Sorona, Contrappunti) they turned to a beautiful folk-pop which can be heard on Florian and Piccola rapsodia dell'ape. I read about "Piccola rapsodia" having been less successful, but I like it more than its predecessor. I also like the melancholic soft rock they played on Veritā nascoste. It's not prog but it's very charming, particularly because of Tagliapietra's enchanting vocals. Like Tom Ozric I think that Smogmagica may be their weakest album. I don't remember it too well, to be honest.

I can strongly recommend their newer albums, especially the strong symphoprog concept album Elementi. Tagliapietra's solo albums "Nella pietra e nel vento" and "L'angelo rinchiuso" are also worth listening to, they're not really complex but their melancholic and nostalgic mood makes them very enjoyable for Le Orme fans.

Genesis fans will probably like the fact that artist Paul Whitehead, who did the artwork for Trespass, Nursery Cryme, Foxtrot and VdGG's H to He and Pawn Hearts, also designed the cover art for Le Orme's Smogmagica, Elementi and L'infinito, as well as Tagliapietra's Nella pietra e nel vento and L'angelo rinchiuso.

Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 04:30
May I say this much : Uomo di Pezza is one of my true, Desert Island albums - I do have many, but out of a truckload..............and yes, Aldo really has the voice of an Angel (whatever you take that to be......) not a helium infused troll, like Jon Anderson (though I adore his singing, regardless)..........

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 06:38
Contrappunti is probably in my top 20 of all time favorite albums, but I also like Uomo Di Pezza and Felona E Sorona.
Haven't heard the rest yet.

Posted By: presdoug
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 06:55
I love Le Orme. My favorites being Collage, Uomo, Felona, In Concerto, and Contrappunti. Not a weak or out of place track on any of those. Uomo di Pezza is especially endearing to me.
                 I find a real sincere emotional feel to their music.
       As far as  other RPI, I am a massive Libra fan, and have all their recordings (my fave Italian band) I also like Latte e Miele, Dedalus, Il baricentro, Banco and PFM very much.

Posted By: Big Kid Josie
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 10:18
I'll be honest, I haven't heard much 70's italian prog, except a little PFM.  I gather it's pretty good, based on everybody's comments I see here.  Is the singing in English or Italian?  It would hamper my ability to enjoy it some if it was sung and lyrics in Italian, as I don't speak or read it.

But I could enjoy the vocals just as sounds along with the music---I've had to do that with Yes songs before!LOL

Posted By: presdoug
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 11:49
Originally posted by Big Kid Josie Big Kid Josie wrote:

I'll be honest, I haven't heard much 70's italian prog, except a little PFM.  I gather it's pretty good, based on everybody's comments I see here.  Is the singing in English or Italian?  It would hamper my ability to enjoy it some if it was sung and lyrics in Italian, as I don't speak or read it.

But I could enjoy the vocals just as sounds along with the music---I've had to do that with Yes songs before!LOL
In a lot of cases, Italian is sung.Though I don't know Italian, I can appreciate hearing it sung by these Italian bands. It is a very romantic sounding language when sung!  I get the feeling that most Italian prog fans, even those that don't understand Italian, prefer hearing the Italian sung albums.
        Sometimes, an album was recorded with both an Italian and English version, and I can think of a couple of instances of this, where I prefer the English version, like with the Libra debut album, simply called "Libra", and an album by RDM (Il Rovescio della Medaglia) whose English version is called "Contamination". Their Italian sung counterpart albums are very fine, but I find in these cases, the English version sounds so right.

Posted By: A_Flower
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 13:10
Le Orme is awesome!

Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 13:17

One word: GOBLIN. All instrumental, no vocals (except for the album Il Fantastico Viaggio del Bagarozzo Mark, with Italian vocals by guitarist Massimo Morante, and not counting the excellent Cherry Five album which predates Goblin).

One of my all-time favorite bands.

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: Skalla-Grim
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 15:19
Originally posted by presdoug presdoug wrote:

In a lot of cases, Italian is sung.Though I don't know Italian, I can appreciate hearing it sung by these Italian bands. It is a very romantic sounding language when sung!

I can second that. Though I understand only a few words now and then, Italian sounds most beautiful to me when sung. After all it is a question of personal taste, but it can also be fascinating if you don't understand the lyrics and listen to the voice as if it was one of the instruments.

Acqua Fragile is an Italian prog band who used to have English vocals, also the wonderful album Papillon by Latte e miele was released in an English version.

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 15:31
Originally posted by Skalla-Grim Skalla-Grim wrote:

Originally posted by presdoug presdoug wrote:

In a lot of cases, Italian is sung.Though I don't know Italian, I can appreciate hearing it sung by these Italian bands. It is a very romantic sounding language when sung!

I can second that. Though I understand only a few words now and then, Italian sounds most beautiful to me when sung. After all it is a question of personal taste, but it can also be fascinating if you don't understand the lyrics and listen to the voice as if it was one of the instruments.

Acqua Fragile is an Italian prog band who used to have English vocals, also the wonderful album Papillon by Latte e miele was released in an English version.

I feel the same way. For me Italian is the most beautiful language in the world. Even "E Pericolose Sporgersi" in a train sounds great (forbidden to hang out, often seen in trains) Probably simply because the words often end with a vowel, which gives the words an open, poetic feel.

I don't mind prog bands singing in English, like Acqua Fragile, but if there is an Italian version, I always prefer that one over the English language version.

Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 15:49
I have about 10 goblin albums spanning between 1975 and 83. All I need is sentamente nero and the chi single. Anyone know if the song yell is on any album or is it just a single also?

-------------

Posted By: Rick Robson
Date Posted: July 08 2015 at 19:46
Le Orme's music a lot of times lacks the aggressiveness of many Brittish prog rock bands. But, when it comes to complexity, the aggressive approach usually tends to be more straight forward than f.e. Le Orme's more melodic and symphonic approach, which was beautifully enhanced with the introduction of classical elements (mostly from romantic and classical eras) into their music - Collage and Florian are beautiful examples of that, just to name a few.

The vocals being in a specific language should not be an issue for a prog fan, unless he really cares about the 'story' being told regarding the conceptual approach, which usually is not my way of appreciating music. But when it comes to Le Orme sometimes it is worth my effort to understand the lyrics - Veritá Nascoste (self titled track) and Il Quadro (off Storia o leggenda) are strong examples of that.

-------------

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." LvB

Posted By: Rando
Date Posted: July 12 2015 at 14:50
Originally posted by dr prog dr prog wrote:

Started looking at some Italian bands. I Have good Goblin and Banco collections and finding Le Orme to be the next best thing so far from Italy. Received Smogmagica and ordered Uomo and Contra. Some of the best italian prog I've heard. Strong compositions without trying to be too busy and not changing composition every 30 seconds like some italian prog bands. Really don't like bands such as Area. Anyway who likes Le Orme?

I have most of their albums only on vinyl - "Contrapunti" and "Felona e Sorona" -favorites-
Italian Prog at its best next to PFM

Smile

-------------
- Music is Life, that's why our hearts have beats -

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: July 12 2015 at 16:07
Hi,

The day I have to decide which album I like best by this band, is also the day that I will never again be able to post here or anywhere else! I guess that would be heaven for some folks! Wink

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: paolo.beenees
Date Posted: July 13 2015 at 07:43
Le Orme is my favourite Italian band. "Contrapppunti" is probably the album I prefer. It's easy to talk about the influence of Emerson Lake and Palmer on their music, but Le Orme were also quite brave in their music, pushing it to results other bands in Italy wouldn't even imagine. Take for instance "Aliante" from Contrappunti: it would easily find its place in some electronic/krautrock masterpiece such as "Music from Harmonia" or "Zückerzeit". By the second half of the seventies they had also understood that the time was right for a change - "Regina al Troubadour", "Il Gradino pių Stretto del Cielo", "Tenerci per Mano", "Se Io Lavoro" are all new-wave jems, delivered with the band's usual taste for melody. Their lyrics are also excellent - many people in Italy wouldn't say so, because back in the 1970s most of the public expected rock bands to be radically left-wing inspired, while Le Orme had a more intimate approach and didn't hide their catholic beliefs. But, I repeat, their lyrics are among the best you can find in Italian Progressive Rock: they have poetry, they're never pretentious, they retain a depth you hardly find anywhere else. Don't ignore their jewel "Florian", where they got rid of electric/electronic stuff and created music with acoustic instruments exclusively (violin, cello, harpsichord, piano, bouzuky, mandolin, acoustic guitar, several kinds of percussion). The result is really charming.

-------------

Date Posted: July 20 2015 at 17:57
Picked up contra. Some great tracks. La fabbri is awesome. Waiting for the previous 2 albums to arrive now.

-------------

Posted By: akaBona
Date Posted: July 21 2015 at 17:43
Le Orme, one of my Italian favourites. Collage, Contrappunti, Felona E Sorona and Oumo Di Pezza are my favourites.
And also their Live in Pennsylvania which contains a whole live version of Felona.
Fantastic band!

Posted By: micky
Date Posted: July 21 2015 at 22:04
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

The day I have to decide which album I like best by this band, is also the day that I will never again be able to post here or anywhere else! I guess that would be heaven for some folks! Wink

bah...  you are one of the handful of forumites that actually seem to have a pulse... passion for the art for the music... some sense of character. The life blood of any kind of forum man.

so just pick an album damnit...

-------------
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip

Posted By: Son.of.Tiresias
Date Posted: July 22 2015 at 03:47
14 yerars ago my long distant friend send me 2 c-cassettes of classic Italian prog, very different styles: Museo Rosenbachīs "Zarathustra", PFMīs "Photos of Ghosts", Garybaldiīs "Nuda" and J.E.T.īs  "Fede, speranza, carita". I was instantly blown away into new universes and haveīt looked back since. Although I had had heard most of the very finest classic Prog Rock albums, say "Close to the Edge" or Court by King Crimson I was totally shocked after "Zarathustra". Heh, it really was Zarathustraīs revenge for me because I had overlooked the classic Italian prog for nearly thirty years. 

I instantly came familiar with the Italian way. Italians seem to have a certain sense for melody and passion for that melody and the combination of emotion and power is unique, even in Prog. And at the same time thereīs always gentleness and softness that completes the emotions. Itīs with areaīs music as well although Demetrio Stratosī thinking of musical expression is the opposite to Ormeīs. I love both because they are simply absolutely fantastic. Itīs the ultimate beauty of the Italian language added with technical virtuosity makes perfection as it is the most cases in classic Italian Prog. After hearing Francesco di Giacomo or Lino Vairetti I donīt miss English language in prog rock. Of course, English is the other perfect language for symphonic rock as well. Italians understand that the essence of music is emotion and melody, as it simply is. After that comes technical virtuosity that completes everything. They are masters of musical expression. No wonder, their heritage in music and in arts in general is the oldest in Europe. Black man created rock in America, white man in England and Italy made it perfect.

Le Orme centers on Aldo Tagliapietraīs soft voice and acoustic guitar & bass sound. There is no Orme without him, like there is no Yes without Jon Anderson. Added with Tony Pagliucaīs heavy Hammond & analog keyboards, Moog etc. and powerful drumming from Michi dei Rossi it is the perfect Prog trio. For me thereīs an unique tenderness & beauty in their sound. Unlike ELP they never are self-indulgent and overblown but always with sense of Harmony.

"Collage", "Uomo di pezza", "Felona e sorona" and "Contrappunti" are the early masterpieces. "Smogmagica" is the weakest which is same because at that point they added a fine solo guitarist Tolo Marton who completes their fantastic performance at PROG EXHIBITION in 2010. "Veritā nascoste" and "Storia o leggenda" are fantastic "pop" albums but "Florian" 1979 is a bit disappointing because they are not masters on violins so they should have hired professionals. The 1974 and 1976 live album both suffer from weak sound quality, unfortunately. "Piccola rapsodia dellīeape" 1980 is not my cup of tea either. And I donīt like their 80īs work, it way too light, even in Italian (soft) prog (grin). "Il fiume" from 1996 is another fine superbly harmonic album. "Elementi" 2001 and "Līínfinito" 2004 are excellent with dual keyboards by Michele Bon and Andrea Passato. This line-up plays "Live in Pennsylvania" 2004 which is a super performance of classic Orme, also available on DVD.

Le Orme is master of Beauty and Harmony.

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: July 22 2015 at 06:21
The only 2 I have are Felona E Sorona and Oumo Di Pezza......I suppose Felona of the 2 but I have never been a huge fan of either RPI or French prog though I own albums from  the best of both genres.

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Posted By: Selwyn
Date Posted: July 22 2015 at 08:01
Two collectable lps would be:

FELONA & SORONA   English version with lyrical translation by Peter Hammill. Quite difficult to find a copy.

BEYOND LENG   I had this compilation of early Le Orme and got rid (cos the coverart was rather plain) . Now I regret it.
One of the better quality releases by Cosmos /Peters International  label. Cosmos was out , like Chicago's Billingsgate label, to introduce Euro rock to Americans. They also released 3 early Osanna titles and the English RDM "Contaminated".

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: July 24 2015 at 02:43
A band I need to pay more attention to. I bought a bunch of their albums (mostly early ones) and I like them but probably not as much as early PFM if I'm honest. More keyboard driven which is nice though as I like my keyboardy stuff.

Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 04:53
Just received Felona English and Italian versions. Sounds great. I have Canto, Uomo and Smog too.
At this point I find Uomo less enjoyayble than the other 3. Probably too many ballad moments on that album for me. But all fine albums. Top band. 

-------------

Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 16:33

Hai detto : Fool on the hill ?

Le Orme : Buona notte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_74t2_XgI

Posted By: NotAProghead
Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 16:46
^ Everytime I listen to "Buonanotte" it reminds me of some tune, I can't tell which one. You're right, there are hints of "Fool on the Hill", but also something else.

-------------
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)

Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 16:56
Le Orme means Footsteps, if I'm right. Then this music invites us to follow something, somewhere ...

Date Posted: August 05 2015 at 17:28
Any other italian bands up there with goblin, banco and Le orme?

-------------

Posted By: geekfreak
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 01:58
just started my listening joy with a box set tell you all later what I think...

-------------
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<

Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 07:33
I have Verita also. It's pretty good although the drums are a bit up front and get in the way of the music a bit. I picked up pfm's 3 albums between 72 and 75 both English and Italian versions. I love The world/'L'Isola. 1974 is their peak. Amico is pretty good although lacks the hard edge. They should have stuck with the same vocals for Chocolate Kings. The songs and vocals don't match the quality of The world imo 

-------------

Posted By: Todd
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 08:44
Whenever I listen one of the big RPI three (Le Orme, Banco. PFM) I think, yep this one is my favorite of the three. Each of them has at least four essential albums. Le Orme and PFM have continued to release some good original material in the last decade.

If you don't have it the Live in Pennsylvania DVD from Le Orme is fantastic.

Wow I love RPI!

-------------
"I have seen the broken sky turn blue."

http://gnosis2000.net/ratertodd.shtml" rel="nofollow - My Gnosis Ratings

Posted By: TheH
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 10:45
One of the greatest bands ever!

They are working on a new Album by the way.

Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 10:56
^ Still with Jimmy singing?

-------------

Posted By: Finnforest
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 11:01
Originally posted by Todd Todd wrote:

Whenever I listen one of the big RPI three (Le Orme, Banco. PFM) I think, yep this one is my favorite of the three. Each of them has at least four essential albums. Le Orme and PFM have continued to release some good original material in the last decade.

If you don't have it the Live in Pennsylvania DVD from Le Orme is fantastic.

Wow I love RPI!

I hear you bud!  I don't spin the big 3 as often as I do the second (and third and fourth) tier bands but when I do, they do not disappoint. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 11:05
^ So true, RPI is so so deep, we're enjoying bands few people have even heard of. Like in the Den, Pierre has brought La Gramigna back to the fore! 

So much wonderful music.

-------------

Posted By: TheH
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 11:27
Originally posted by Todd Todd wrote:

^ Still with Jimmy singing?

Nope, Jimmy is busy with Metamorfosi again.

I'm not sure if the have a vocalist at all at the Moment. They worked with a German Italian
guy the last years who sounded a lot like Aldo.

Posted By: Rednight
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 13:19
F'-ing ay I like Le Orme.

-------------
"It just has none of the qualities of your work that I find interesting. Abandon [?] it." - Eno

Posted By: Svetonio
Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 13:29
Originally posted by dr prog dr prog wrote:

My fav Italian band! Big smile

Date Posted: October 31 2015 at 16:23
Italy i My food !

Afficher limage dorigine

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: November 01 2015 at 01:54
After getting some RPI, including of course the big 3, Le Orme wasn't among my favourites. I do enjoy many songs from them, but they seemed a bit too tame. That being said, I do love Felona e Sorona, a really beatuiful and wonderful album. Also, I don't understand how they are often compared to ELP (thankfully not on this thread)... for me they sound nothing like them at all... if any of the italian bands sound similar to ELP (out of the few ones I know), that would be Banco.

Date Posted: November 01 2015 at 04:21
Uomo Di Pezza - that's all I can say...............
I came across Felona & Sorona under the 'F' section of a numb-nuts 2nd-hand record shop in the mid-90's, for 10 Aussie bucks.   Freaked out that Hammill provided his marzipan soap-ball lyrics here, then got the original Italian version and questioned Hammill's inspirations..........
However, Uomo is the album that moves me the most...........

Posted By: AEProgman
Date Posted: November 01 2015 at 07:02
^ Uomo was the 2nd RPI album I bought, the first PFM's Per un Amico.  Went head over hills into RPI after those two blew me away!  I think Uomo is my favorite by Le Orme also.

Going to my first ever record/CD show today and I am heading to the RPI section first (if they have one)!

-------------

Posted By: Guldbamsen
Date Posted: November 01 2015 at 07:19
Like Jim, I also tend to favour the more obscure Italian artists...but when I do return to the ones that initially got me into this style of music, I treasure every moment of it. I recently revisited Felona e Sorona and was surprised of how much enjoyment I got out of it. I've always loved the first cut, but from there on my interest quickly waned. Not this time around though! May just be up there with my fave Le Orme, Contrapuntti.
How is the "new" material btw? I've been on the fence about it for a long time, mostly because I find most of the old school bands' attempts at getting back in the prog saddle poor to downright awful (with a few exceptions like PFM's Stati... and Battiato's 2014 return to prog electronic). The sad thing though is that it very often has to do with the production of the music.....not the actual proof in the pudding.

-------------
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams

Date Posted: November 02 2015 at 04:55
I agree with that. Even today I tend to prefer obscure material : Garamond, Allegri Leprotti, Paolo angeli ...etc.

Afficher limage dorigine

Date Posted: November 02 2015 at 16:42
Not sure how Le Orme are tame. All prog bands have grunt and beauty. True grunt, unlike metal which has none imo. The only tame prog band is Floyd I think

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk