Print Page | Close Window

Steven Wilson - New Single

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Progressive Music Lounges
Forum Name: Prog News, Press Releases
Forum Description: Submit press releases, news , new releases, prog music news and other interesting things happening in the world of progressive music (featured in home and artist page)
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=124088
Printed Date: April 25 2024 at 20:24
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Steven Wilson - New Single
Posted By: Gentle and Giant
Subject: Steven Wilson - New Single
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 07:54
New single released today - Eminent Sleaze

-------------
Oh, for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen

Replies:
Posted By: Cristi
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 07:58
at least he's trying new things I guess. Stern Smile

Posted By: SteveG
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 08:10
Shocked I thought he died years ago.

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Posted By: Meltdowner
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 08:14
I heard it four times already, I really like it.

Posted By: FatherChristmas
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 10:22
It's a good song. Thumbs Up

-------------
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Robert Fripp
"I am an anti-Christ" - Johnny Rotten

Posted By: Deadwing
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 10:41
A lot better than the previous song, loved the floydian chorus. It's not proggy at all though lol

Posted By: The Dark Elf
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 11:34
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

That's just wishful thinking, Steve.

But speaking of death, ol' SW is certainly corpse stealing, lifting production values wholesale from early 1970s Temptations' tunes. Bass lines, strings, might as well just play "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" for a better version without whiny vocals. 

-------------
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...

Posted By: chopper
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 11:37
Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

That's just wishful thinking, Steve.

But speaking of death, ol' SW is certainly corpse stealing, lifting production values wholesale from early 1970s Temptations' tunes. Bass lines, strings, might as well just play "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" for a better version without whiny vocals. 

There is a bit of a "Rolling Stone" vibe there.

Posted By: Grumpyprogfan
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 11:53
Couldn't listen/watch more than two minutes.

Posted By: Kotro
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 11:58
Haters gonna hate.

-------------
Bigger on the inside.

Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 12:20
Originally posted by Kotro Kotro wrote:

Haters gonna hate.
Yep, Taylor is now better than Steven.

Posted By: Catcher10
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:16
Again, the hate and negativism of anything remotely pop on this site is so tunnel vision. Steven Wilson is hugely influenced by Prince and his musical genius, so makes sense why this song sounds like it does.

I pre-ordered the album when it first announced and now have to wait till Jan 2021......It will take me several listens to understand what Wilson is doing. I'm not a fan of the futuristic messaging.....but hell, Grace For Drowning took me many many months to even start to click. He continues to be an artist in motion.

-------------

Posted By: Cristi
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:22
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

Again, the hate and negativism of anything remotely pop on this site is so tunnel vision. Steven Wilson is hugely influenced by Prince and his musical genius, so makes sense why this song sounds like it does.

there were two negative comments. Confused

Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:28
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

The other SW single had similar postings.......Wait till the whole album gets released.

-------------

Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:36

Love pop. Is it better to not comment if it's not for you?

Has any forum member never posted a negative comment? I think not. So sorry I offended you.

Posted By: A Crimson Mellotron
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:40
How do fans of progressive music find Steven Wilson's new single?

Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:50

The other SW single had similar postings.......Wait till the whole album gets released.

I agree with you, but specifally in Grumpy Prog Fan's case I don't think he dislikes the song over its pop influences, since on another thread he said Duke was his third favourite album, one that as always been associated with pop.

-------------

Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 14:52
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

Has any forum member never posted a negative comment? I think not. So sorry I offended you.

Oh, you've said it for me

-------------

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 15:38
Hmm...I didn't really care for it too much on first listen...and I tend to be a more pop-oriented prog fan than most PA members.  Hopefully it grows on me.

-------------

Posted By: judahbenkenobi
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 15:54

Allow me to give the third negative comment Wink:

Awful pop song. And I have nothing against pop. I love Blackfield, which I consider pop too, but this was too disco/electronica for me. Sorry, maybe the rest of the album, but not the singles released so far.

Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 16:00
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

Oh gosh...the "sorry I offended you post..." LOL LOL Please don't worry about it, don't defend your posts positive or negative, stand tall...... 

-------------

Posted By: Yallghurt
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 16:01
I sort of like SW, but this is not exactly what I would call his best material. I don't like the video's concept much either. But this is just a single, the album may surprise me.

-------------
You're in for surpriiiiise...
You're in for a shock AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted By: Lewian
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 16:03
Mmh. I respect him for not standing still, but he seems to have left my personal taste universe... (and I'm not against all things pop either).

Posted By: dougmcauliffe
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 16:48
Thought it was pretty decent, nice production, I think i'll probably like this album.

-------------
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes

Posted By: Logan
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 16:49
Is it a parody song?

-------------
Just a fanboy passin' through.

Posted By: Man With Hat
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 16:59
eek. Not that its surprising given the other song that has been released from this album. 

Shame. He can do great and isn't. But plenty of other stuff for me to listen to. 

-------------
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.

Posted By: Zeph
Date Posted: September 22 2020 at 22:57
Originally posted by A Crimson Mellotron A Crimson Mellotron wrote:

How do fans of progressive music find Steven Wilson's new single?
Progressive music or prog rock? This is progressive for Steven, but I won't call it prog rock.

I've been a fan of PT for a long time and love many of his solo albums. To The Bone didn't do a lot for me. There are a few good songs, but the album overall doesn't quite work. TBF seems to deviate further from his roots and the pop/disco/funk thing he's got going isn't so far my cup of tea. I don't like singles since many songs need an entire album to work, but the first two singles doesn't make me giddy with excitement for the album.

I don't care what genre you put an album in, I just enjoy music in general. One the albums I've played the most this year is Alan Parsons' The Secret, which is more pop than prog. I don't have much history on Parsons, I just find the album a good listen.

And I certainly won't call any artist out for changing their sound. Steven stayed pretty well within the sounds of PT and his own works for many years, but has evolved towards something else. Good on him for not being afraid of alienating large parts of his fanbase.

I'm not that surprised about the music. I find the change in his personal appearance in the albums more significant. In PT and his early solo albums he hasn't been featured much, but Hand. Cannot. Erase. marked a change in that department and his person is now heavily involved. The TFB concept is a bit much politics for my taste, but it wouldn't matter a whole lot if I enjoyed the music. At this point I'm not too excited about any of it. It has a sort of Roger Waters-ish tendencies, which is somewhat ironic given that Steven and Roger stand on different sides of some political issues (Israel and Palestine). They do apparently share some common traits, like having strong personalities and not afraid to express themselves.

Overly religious themes (see Neal Morse) or political ones (SW, RW) is something I generally don't fancy in music. I just want to enjoy the albums and disconnect from anything else. When I'm being sung songs about religion or politics, it doesn't work as well. Many albums probably has a more political message than I'm able to comprehend.

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 01:19
It's interesting how some proggers are unhappy and bite at a single. I'd wait to hear the whole thing.
Otherwirse, the song is good.
Wilson manages to create something interesting whatever genre he takes up!

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 02:27
I wish he stopped singing with falsetto though, sound like Mickey Mouse

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 02:57

It's interesting how some proggers are unhappy and bite at a single. I'd wait to hear the whole thing. 
I am not unhappy. Just not particularly interested based on the two singles so far. But as I said, I won't judge the album by two songs.

Originally posted by Deadwing Deadwing wrote:

I wish he stopped singing with falsetto though, sound like Mickey Mouse
That is one aspect of especially To The Bone and now seemingly TBF I don't particularly enjoy. I prefer his vocals when they are not falsetto. Some parts in falsetto works, but TBT had more than I need.

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 03:26
It worked well in the later half of Half-Light or in So Called Friend, for example, but IDK, it is different in TTB and TFB and in not a good way. Still, I enjoyed more both singles from TFB than... Permanating.

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 03:47
Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

eek. Not that its surprising given the other song that has been released from this album. 

Shame. He can do great and isn't. But plenty of other stuff for me to listen to. 
I thought this song would be interesting for Avant proggers, Nick Beggs actually plays with cutlery LOL

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 03:55
Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

I thought this song would be interesting for Avant proggers, Nick Beggs actually plays with cutlery LOL
My girlfriend sat through the entire To The Bone show thinking Steven was using a female bass player. Big smile

Posted By: mathman0806
Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 06:58
I thought it was ok. I definitely hear the borrowing/stealing of the 70's funk/soul that Dark Elf mentioned. Along with the falsetto, it's like Wilson's interpretation of Prince filtered through modern production and what remains of his prog influences (Pink Floyd's the Wall?). (But then, I liked To The Bone.)

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 08:07
Originally posted by Gentle and Giant Gentle and Giant wrote:

Hi,

Is it me or is this later PF meets Prince? Or wanna be Prince?

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: judahbenkenobi
Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 08:19
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

Posted By: The Dark Elf
Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 09:44

He released a single. I replied the single was derivative and appropriated the sound wholesale from early 70s Motown, specifically the Temptations. 

I didn't "bite". I sl*g.ed a derivative single. If the rest of the album lifts the same material rather than providing anything new or interesting, I will Sl*g that as well. But I can only go on the single. 

What is interesting is that you are defending an album you haven't even heard.

-------------
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 10:06

He released a single. I replied the single was derivative and appropriated the sound wholesale from early 70s Motown, specifically the Temptations. 

I didn't "bite". I sl*g.ed a derivative single. If the rest of the album lifts the same material rather than providing anything new or interesting, I will Sl*g that as well. But I can only go on the single. 

He's defending the song, surely.

-------------

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 10:51

Hi,

Pedro, I am sure you know that SW is a massive fan of Prince and has been for years. He made reference to his falsetto tone on the last tour with the song Same Asylum As Before, saying it was his attempt at sounding like Prince.
He tries, gotta give him that much........

-------------

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 11:00

Please do not take it that seriously and personally, sir. I value your comment but, as FatherChristmas said, I was defending the song, and Wilson's more recent output overall.

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 13:03

Oh gosh...the "sorry I offended you post..." LOL LOL Please don't worry about it, don't defend your posts positive or negative, stand tall...... 

Hi,

I think it was Monday Night Football way back when ... Conrad Dobler was told by someone that he was "cocky" when he played ... and he replied (translated!) ... "Wrong! I'm not cocky! I'm confident that I am going to get up and beat you in the next play!"

That's what "stand tall" means for me! 

SW is a musician searching for a soul he can't find anymore! He doesn't know what he wants to do, and he is afraid of the public's reaction will take down his empire! 

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 13:07

Pedro, I am sure you know that SW is a massive fan of Prince and has been for years. He made reference to his falsetto tone on the last tour with the song Same Asylum As Before, saying it was his attempt at sounding like Prince.

Hi,

The concert here in Portland (Hand ...) he couldn't stop arguing that Prince was one of the best American composers ... he asked who is next? He gave in to FZ, but no one else! There were about two or three suggestions from the audience! But, seriously ... SW wouldn't even make it in a FZ band!

-------------
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: lazland
Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 14:37
First view of video and listen to the track just now.

Interesting, and a clear attempt to break from “traditional” progressive rock music. I can absolutely identify with the concept and lyrics. The threat of such a corporate dystopian future is very real, and will be more so after the disturbing times we live in. The video and concept borrow quite a lot from Waters in his Pink identity, but that is not such a bad thing.

I like the vocals. All in all, further proof that Wilson is very talented, and seeking to strike out in different and interesting new directions.

Funky, catchy, and makes me want to explore the forthcoming album.

-------------
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 15:00
^That pretty much sums it up for me too.

-------------

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 16:57
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

First view of video and listen to the track just now.

Interesting, and a clear attempt to break from “traditional” progressive rock music. I can absolutely identify with the concept and lyrics. The threat of such a corporate dystopian future is very real, and will be more so after the disturbing times we live in. The video and concept borrow quite a lot from Waters in his Pink identity, but that is not such a bad thing.

I like the vocals. All in all, further proof that Wilson is very talented, and seeking to strike out in different and interesting new directions.

Funky, catchy, and makes me want to explore the forthcoming album.

Hi Steve....hope all is well with you and yours across the pond. As I said I think he continues to be an artist in motion. It goes without saying I think he is extremely talented and very smart, he knows what he is doing. The guy is one of the most sought after recording and mastering engineers currently, he has an ear for how albums should sound.
I'm not a big Waters fan so that stuff generally does not resonate with me, I just want great music and as I stated I pre-ordered on the first release date as I am confident I will enjoy the whole album.....Just might take a few spins!

-------------

Date Posted: September 23 2020 at 17:06

Hi,

The concert here in Portland (Hand ...) he couldn't stop arguing that Prince was one of the best American composers ... he asked who is next? He gave in to FZ, but no one else! There were about two or three suggestions from the audience! But, seriously ... SW wouldn't even make it in a FZ band!
What I remember him asking the crowd (TTB concert) was who is the most complete artist meaning who does it all...Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Producer.....I knew who he meant but people kept screaming Zappa and Peter Gabriel and Fripp.....WRONG!!! It's Prince, which totally makes sense, he was a musical genius.....Does not matter if you agree or not, its true Big smile

-------------

Posted By: LakeGlade12
Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 05:11
I am enjoying this song and the last one much more than what was on TTB. The last album (which I wrote a review on this site and gave 2 stars) was mostly a pop-lite version of his more recent PT/solo stuff, with the odd good song that sounded more fresh. Here he is doing something new for him, which makes it much more interesting and inspired. Of course I would love him to release more Raven like albums, but we all know it would go stale after a while and he would just be another retro-prog artist. I would rarther he only go back to pure Prog when he has something new to say.

For the first time in several years I am actually looking forward to his new album. Even if Personal Shopper is the only long track on it, Its still a really fun track with great lyrics. Besides, he will change it up again in a few years time to don't expect this electro-Prince phase to last that long.

Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 07:12
Originally posted by LakeGlade12 LakeGlade12 wrote:

I am enjoying this song and the last one much more than what was on TTB. The last album (which I wrote a review on this site and gave 2 stars) was mostly a pop-lite version of his more recent PT/solo stuff, with the odd good song that sounded more fresh. Here he is doing something new for him, which makes it much more interesting and inspired. Of course I would love him to release more Raven like albums, but we all know it would go stale after a while and he would just be another retro-prog artist. I would rarther he only go back to pure Prog when he has something new to say.

Hi,

I think that he is having issues putting together what he wants to say with the music ... he wants to do something, and then the lyrics he comes up with, say something that requires a change ... and that creates a bit of a dichotomy and confusion as to what the result is.

SW is competent enough that he knows that contrasting material is OK, and he has a good ear for mixing these things, however, there could be a point, or time, when either the music, or the lyrics take precedence and that can create an issue with the totality of the song, or musical piece.

I much prefer the "theatrical" style, which SW will not use, and will instead use his "lyrics" to try and invoke the emotion ... and for me, with theater and film experience, what he does is not very good, and if this was an exercise in your local theater, you would leave before half time, and say it was very poor! But being SW we give him more credit.

I don't dislike it ... these attempts are good learning ... but where is the real SW? ... I don't think he knows anymore, and how to interpret it with his music ... thus the inevitable "search" for something that works ... as a point of comparison, look at PH, and how he uses emotion to drive the music, and it's effortless many times ... and something that many people don't like because it may not exactly be "singing" in its most formal ability and style. It's pure theater! And SW has a problem with it ... in my book!

Doesn't make his music bad, but it does bring it up as a confusing piece of music, just like the previous one ... great moments, and then ... 

-------------
www.pedrosena.com

Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 07:26
^ So you think he hides behind a wall of nothing? Nothing said and nothing new?

Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 07:42

Hi,

No. I don't think he hides ... but he is very selective with what he says, which is like saying that he has a lot to hide that he does not want to mention or discuss ... 

Saying something is important ... trying to circumvent your feelings to say it in a different style or way, that is not you, creates a dichotomy for an audience ... and you would be aware of this if you were involved in theater and film, and how the reactions of those around you and in the audience show themselves. "They" didn't get it, because it was kinda hinted, or hidden.

I don't think he is hiding behind a wall of nothing ... I merely think that his thinking is confusing his lyrics and music to a point where he is going to start doing nothing but re-hashes of old stuff that he likes, since he does not have a "feeling" for the LIVELINESS and REALITY of what he wants to say.

THAT, my friend, is not a good actor, or stage person at all ... they will need a lot of costumes and makeup to convince the kiddies in the audience! But the adults? ... you gotta be kidding me ... he's not saying anything that you don't already know or feel! He becomes just another voice saying the same thing!

See the difference?

-------------
www.pedrosena.com

Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 10:15

Hi,

No. I don't think he hides ... but he is very selective with what he says, which is like saying that he has a lot to hide that he does not want to mention or discuss ... 

Saying something is important ... trying to circumvent your feelings to say it in a different style or way, that is not you, creates a dichotomy for an audience ... and you would be aware of this if you were involved in theater and film, and how the reactions of those around you and in the audience show themselves. "They" didn't get it, because it was kinda hinted, or hidden.

I don't think he is hiding behind a wall of nothing ... I merely think that his thinking is confusing his lyrics and music to a point where he is going to start doing nothing but re-hashes of old stuff that he likes, since he does not have a "feeling" for the LIVELINESS and REALITY of what he wants to say.

THAT, my friend, is not a good actor, or stage person at all ... they will need a lot of costumes and makeup to convince the kiddies in the audience! But the adults? ... you gotta be kidding me ... he's not saying anything that you don't already know or feel! He becomes just another voice saying the same thing!

See the difference?
No offence, but you have said he "is going to start doing nothing but re-hashes of old stuff that he likes, since he does not have a "feeling" for the LIVELINESS and REALITY of what he wants to say", which totally untrue, and implies that he is just an attention seeker who promotes himself by copying other people's stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me you just don't like Steven Wilson. 

-------------

Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 17:58
Originally posted by FatherChristmas FatherChristmas wrote:

No offence, but you have said he "is going to start doing nothing but re-hashes of old stuff that he likes, since he does not have a "feeling" for the LIVELINESS and REALITY of what he wants to say", which totally untrue, and implies that he is just an attention seeker who promotes himself by copying other people's stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me you just don't like Steven Wilson. 

Hi,

None taken. Compared to so many musicians and bands over 50 years, that we call "progressive", what SW does is quite alright and OK with me, though I do not consider it "progressive" and neither do I consider it "original".

I do not dislike SW and have a very large collection which includes PT and SW ... however, from a theater/film perspective, what he is doing is going to divide his audience even more ... I can't remember many of us feeling so separated with his output in the 90's with PT, for example. What he said then, made more sense ... and (maybe) he is trying really hard to sound and be "relevant" ... which is quite alright, but I think he is diluting his ability towards his "favorites" and losing a touch/side of himself in the process.

An artist, in general, is an ORIGINATOR, and CREATOR of something totally new and different ... and from someone like SW, I really expect that more than anything else ... but I think he is "trapped" within the "pop" mentality in music right now ... and I would like to see him get out of that ... but that, yeah, is my choice and preference, and not a comment about me disliking him.

Sometimes I think that he came up in the VERY COMMERCIAL time of the music side of things, and I'm not sure that he will be able to get out of it easily enough and likely lose some of his fans ... I would like to see him spread out and experiment more ... with unknown and totally different things, not creating mixes that bring up PF and Prince and whoever else he likes ... I even think he's just teasing us and that the actual album will be totally different!

-------------
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: projeKct
Date Posted: September 24 2020 at 20:45

In the same "futuristic" vein, I much prefer this song (and video) by Arcade Fire :

Posted By: twosteves
Date Posted: September 26 2020 at 08:20
Originally posted by FatherChristmas FatherChristmas wrote:

I agree with you, but specifally in Grumpy Prog Fan's case I don't think he dislikes the song over its pop influences, since on another thread he said Duke was his third favourite album, one that as always been associated with pop.

Duke has a third of it that is poppy but 2/3 of of it is prog. I want to like Wilson as at least he's trying to rip off other artists other than PF, Yes, Genesis and KC lol. But somehow its not music I would listen to all the time.

Date Posted: October 17 2020 at 16:21
Relistening to this, I don't think its that bad. I really like the guitar and instrumental textures in the latter half of the song, but the hook isn't my favorite. Overall, decent cut, i'm gonna give the album a fair shot. I anticipate lots of angry "hated it before they even listened" reviews and flat out review bombs incoming on this website.

-------------

Date Posted: October 29 2020 at 05:20
Another single out today: King Ghost

This is probably the best one so far from TFB for me.
First two:
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_H0NO-Cyew" rel="nofollow - Personal Shopper
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKmOkrcMig" rel="nofollow - Eminent Sleaze

Date Posted: October 29 2020 at 09:52
Hi.

"...  I would like to see him spread out and experiment more ... with unknown and totally different things, not creating mixes that bring up..."

Haha ... I said it about a month ago! This 3rd song is much more of this thought than the other 2. I'm not surprised, but I think that the rest of the album might be more of the same ... it's like the first 2 pieces took out the itches, and now comes the real person, and this last song might be the one that signals that.

-------------
www.pedrosena.com

Date Posted: November 20 2020 at 16:07
If this has already posted. Sorry.

Doesn't suck

Date Posted: November 24 2020 at 07:46

New Single, I think this ones really good. I'm not a SW fanboy, but i've liked all these tracks quite a bit and I think this is the best one yet. King Ghost has been my least favorite of them, but it's still good. I think i'll certainly like this more than To The Bone.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk