Forum Description: Create polls on topics not related to music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=124257
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 18:06
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Dream progarchives features
Posted By: dougmcauliffe
Subject: Dream progarchives features
Date Posted: October 10 2020 at 20:10
Here's two features that I think would be massive improvements to the database, obviously we'll probably never see either, but stranger things have happened Smile

-------------
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes

Replies:
Posted By: Logan
Date Posted: October 10 2020 at 20:46
Both would be good, and many have called for, but the second is the one I care most about. I so wish we could label albums, and multi label them a la rateyourmusic and that we could easily do searches of albums using multiple genre tags from a drop down menu (click any and all that apply).

-------------
Just a fanboy passin' through.

Posted By: siLLy puPPy
Date Posted: October 10 2020 at 20:54
Both sound good to me and i could add a whole list of other suggestions but i've already done so in other threads and it seems pointless now.

-------------

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy

Posted By: Catcher10
Date Posted: October 10 2020 at 23:45
Neither, they make so much sense should have been done eons ago............Lost cause now.

-------------

Posted By: A Crimson Mellotron
Date Posted: October 11 2020 at 01:16
Good suggestions, but I'd say being able to assign half a stat at this point would be really nice!

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: October 11 2020 at 10:32
Hi,

I can not say anything of value about this ... I would prefer that an "artist" was an "artist" but these days in most COMMERCIAL music, and specially the progressive/prog side of things, I am now not considering many of these "artists" anymore, because the format is the same and the music has the same drummer and the solo for the guitar is in the same place ... etc, etc, etc, ... all the elements that got us away from "pop" music and into Progressive many years ago.

We might have to just do albums and not consider any band/person progressive, since one album is and the next one is not! Something like that ... but I would have a hard time voting, and thinking alternatives to this detail ... not to mention that the fixing of this will take the rest of our lifetimes, I bet!

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: FatherChristmas
Date Posted: October 11 2020 at 10:36
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

Both would be good, and many have called for, but the second is the one I care most about. I so wish we could label albums, and multi label them a la rateyourmusic and that we could easily do searches of albums using multiple genre tags from a drop down menu (click any and all that apply).
I agree. I think that SEBTP is definitely symph prog, for example, but I think Duke is better classified as crossover prog.

-------------
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Robert Fripp
"I am an anti-Christ" - Johnny Rotten

Date Posted: October 11 2020 at 11:45
Originally posted by FatherChristmas FatherChristmas wrote:

Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

I agree. I think that SEBTP is definitely symph prog, for example, but I think Duke is better classified as crossover prog.

Agree. To add, though, not only do I not think labelling a band under one genre often to be sufficient, but also not on the album level. Ideally we would have multi-labels for albums. In that case, Symphonic Prog and Crossover are sufficient descriptors. At rateyourmusic, Selling England by the Pound is labeled as the genres "Progressive Rock, Symphonic Prog" with the added descriptors "epic, satirical, medieval, melodic, complex, philosophical, progressive, uncommon time signatures, technical, male vocals, pastoral, political, concept album, playful, spring, mythology, warm, poetic, passionate, quirky."

There the "Progressive Rock" label itself becomes more important, although considering how many albums in PA are not Prog, especially due to complete discography policies, I would like that as an album label too. At rateyourmusic, Duke is described as "Progressive Pop, Pop Rock" as the main highlighted genres followed by "Progressive Rock, Art Pop, Symphonic Prog." Crossover Prog by our standards, and as descriptors "lonely, breakup, male vocals, concept album, passionate, atmospheric, rock opera." From Genesis to Revelation is described as "Pop Rock, Baroque Pop as the main ones followed by Acoustic Rock, Progressive Pop, Baroque Pop"..

If we had the ability to label albums by multiple genres, then we wouldn't need Crossover Prog or Eclectic Prog as genres. With Crossover Prog we would have the pop label, and with Eclectic Prog we would have any relevant labels to take it's place, such as, "Krautrock, Jazz-Rock, Psychedelic".

I hardly every use our database to discover albums because I can't easily search albums by genres let alone by multiple-genres, and because I'm interested in far more than Prog and find a more general database to be more useful.

Anyway, changing it now would not only be a huge amount of work (I think it would have to be open to all members helping out), but the architecture of the site would need to change. It would entail a large amount of expense. Improvements were made when the owner started up Metal Music Archives and Jazz Music Archives. This is an old site that went online back in 2002. Still, one can dream.

Even if we could change it, I'd still quite like to keep the categories we have as master band labels. At rateyourmusic the Genesis band itself is labelled by the genres "Progressive Rock, Pop Rock, Progressive Pop, Rock Opera, Symphonic Prog, Adult Contemporary".

For me this site's draw is the forum since I have been a here along time, not the database. If it weren't for the community here, I might have migrated to reddit. Variety is the spice of life, and even at the forum here I tend to favour the non-music discussions.

-------------

Posted By: progaardvark
Date Posted: October 12 2020 at 11:59
The forum software used here is six years old. Look at all the bug fixes over the last six years:  https://www.webwiz.net/web-wiz-forums/kb/release-notes.htm" rel="nofollow - https://www.webwiz.net/web-wiz-forums/kb/release-notes.htm

New features for the database are just that: a dream.

I'm sorry my comment is so negative.

-------------
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions

Posted By: Psychedelic Paul
Date Posted: October 12 2020 at 13:09
I vote "Neither" - I like ProgArchives just the way it is now and I wouldn't want to see anything changed. There's an old saying in Texas, it could be in Tennessee:- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Smile

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: October 12 2020 at 14:53
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

I vote "Neither" - I like ProgArchives just the way it is now and I wouldn't want to say anything changed. There's an old saying in Texas, it could be in Tennessee:- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Smile

Hi,

But geeks are different ... if it ain't broke ... DUMP IT ... and replace it with a cheaper idea/product!

Confused

However, I think the amount of data is way too large to be able to get some things done to improve it ... but I wonder where the "genius folks" are that can't figure out how to change something in a database and then fix it ... methinks that the problem is not the fixing, but the engine it is on ... that is not flexible enough to allow for the fixing! And the boss ain't talking about it!

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: SolNiger
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:06
The fact that there are no half star ratings on PA is one of my greatest frustrations in life.

-------------
All is but God in God to God revealed;
and so all is, for naught but God is real.

Posted By: chopper
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:13
I'm not really interested in genres. There are enough arguments on here about whether a band is neo-prog, symph prog, prog-metal or whatever so I dread to think how may arguments there would be if we had to decide on individual albums.

I'm with progaardvark - the forum software needs upgrading.

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:23
Symbolic by Death in the top 100 Wink

-------------

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:24
I guess there is a logic to applying genres at the album level rather than artist. Many artists span sub genres. Hardly a 'dream feature' though.

No need for half star rating.

An actual worthwhile feature (enhancement or bug fix - if it is a bug) would be to enable users to add URL links without having to go back into their post via the edit function and add the link again. On three different browsers, over the years, I've found that when I post a link from say YouTube, although I copy & paste the correct URL, it just links back to the forum and not the desired clip. It does this around 80% of the time. I then have to edit and enter the link again. I did bring this up about 8 years ago, and was told not to moan, but I've never known any other forum where you have to do that. Seems like basic stuff to me.

-------------
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!

Posted By: Shadowyzard
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:28
^ I agree that there's no need for half stars. Don't break the stars!!! Star

Seriously though, there's no "need" for that. It would go further to rate out of 100. You know? If you get nuanced, half stars will not be enough either.

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:31
Well, I certainly wouldn't mind half stars, often times 4 star albums and 5 star albums can be pretty far apart for me and a half star feature would certainly help but at this point, that ship has probably sailed.

-------------

Posted By: Psychedelic Paul
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:44
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

I'm not really interested in genres. There are enough arguments on here about whether a band is neo-prog, symph prog, prog-metal or whatever so I dread to think how may arguments there would be if we had to decide on individual albums.

I thought the same thing too. I like it just the way it is now with genres assigned to artists instead of albums. It's hard enough to decide which genre an artist belongs in without complicating things unnecessarily by assigning genres to each individual album. I also like the current five-star grading system too. Smile

Posted By: JD
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:54
As an innovation manager/solutions engineer these are the kinds of 'opportunities' I love to come across.
So, here's my pipe dream fix for this issue.
An algorithm that allows each member a single vote on each album to sub-classify it by genre. Much like the album rating system the votes of the many will average out over time. This would only affect a 'Sub-genre' search engine specific to that metadata which would yield the 'number of votes for the highest/total votes cast' as in indicator of relevance.

Any IT guys out there got any free time on their hands?

-------------
Thank you for supporting independently produced music

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 06:57
To me there's a whole world of difference between, say, a 4 star album and a 4.5 star one.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:00
^ totally agree, seems like a harmless addition not sure why people seem to be vehemently against it. I think Jazzarchives, the much smaller website even has that feature.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:03
^ James Bond: The World Is Not Enough Wink

Sometimes hard and dramatic choices are more fun than the ones with nuances...

Even in a 100 point system, giving a 89 or 90 out of 100 can be a difficult choice and look wildly different to the eye. See? 89/100 vs. 90/100. Doesn't it look like there is a world of difference?

Posted By: nick_h_nz
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:17
I don’t care about the stars at all. I wouldn’t care if PA had no stars. I definitely think fewer is better, so Paul’s adage that “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” applies here in my opinion. As has been said above, all you are doing is adding extra nuance, and if PA already had a 5 star system with half stars, the same people asking for half stars now, might be asking for the 5 star system to be changed to a 10 star system. It’s really not adding much value to the sight, in the same way changing the genres is - which is why I can see that genre changing is winning here.

The PA system is broken, when it comes to genres, but it’s never going to be fixed (or, at least, not in the way suggested in this poll). But, as this is a dream scenario, I guess I may as well put down for the genre change, I never search by genre on PA, because I know the results won’t give me what I want to see. If albums were tagged by genre, I quite possibly would search by genre. But that’s the only reason I’m voting for it, so hardly a strong one.

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/nickhnz-tpa" rel="nofollow - Reviewer for The Progressive Aspect

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:19
^ well to be fair, implementing half stars would effectively be the same as implementing a 10 star system. I'm curious what people think of the weighting system:

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

-------------

Posted By: ssmarcus
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:26
I voted other. I want to see stronger social components where we can have a system of likes and comments directly on the reviews and GET THE NOTIFICATIONs. The current facebook plugin really doesn't do the job... 

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:28
Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

^ James Bond: The World Is Not Enough Wink

Sometimes hard and dramatic choices are more fun than the ones with nuances...

Even in a 100 point system, giving a 89 or 90 out of 100 can be a difficult choice and look wildly different to the eye. See? 89/100 vs. 90/100. Doesn't it look like there is a world of difference?

A slippery slope argument if I ever saw one.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:30
Originally posted by SolNiger SolNiger wrote:

The fact that there are no half star ratings on PA is one of my greatest frustrations in life.

If I have to comment on your this comment, it would be unpleasant. Wink

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:30
Yeah I would love a comment box on every album similar to what RYM has. easy way to discus albums or put brief thoughts that don't warrant a review or entire thread dedicated to it.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:35
Originally posted by nick_h_nz nick_h_nz wrote:

As has been said above, all you are doing is adding extra nuance, and if PA already had a 5 star system with half stars, the same people asking for half stars now, might be asking for the 5 star system to be changed to a 10 star system.

How? There is literally no difference between a 5 star rating system with half stars and a 10 star one.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:37
Originally posted by dougmcauliffe dougmcauliffe wrote:

^ well to be fair, implementing half stars would effectively be the same as implementing a 10 star system. I'm curious what people think of the weighting system:

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

I did wonder if I had not been clear. I meant replace the five and a half star system with a ten and a half star system.

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/nickhnz-tpa" rel="nofollow - Reviewer for The Progressive Aspect

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:39

As has been said above, all you are doing is adding extra nuance, and if PA already had a 5 star system with half stars, the same people asking for half stars now, might be asking for the 5 star system to be changed to a 10 star system.

How? There is literally no difference between a 5 star rating system with half stars and a 10 star one.

Correct, but that is because you missed what I thought was clearly implicit in my sentence, but actually clearly was not.

Let me say it again, with the implied part made explicit.

If PA already had a 5 star system with half stars, the same people asking for half stars now, might be asking for the 5 star system with half stars to be changed to a 10 star system with half stars.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:39

Do I really have to state the obvious and point out that I was exaggerating? Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:44

If PA already had a 5 star system with half stars, the same people asking for half stars now, might be asking for the 5 star system with half stars to be changed to a 10 star system with half stars.

I really doubt that. Take RYM, for instance, which has a 5 star system with half stars. In the nearly 10 years since I started using it never have I seen anyone defending its conversion into a 10 star system as you imply.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:47

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

I did wonder if I had not been clear. I meant replace the five and a half star system with a ten and a half star system.

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah that would certainly be overkill

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 07:49

Do I really have to state the obvious and point out that I was exaggerating? Ermm

In the forum world, if you're new and don't make it certain that you don't literally mean something like with smileys or the use of the language; you risk being taken seriously. Period.

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 08:15
^ I mean, do you really think somebodies greatest frustration in life would be a website not allowing you to use half stars? Seems pretty obv to me, don't know about you guys

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 08:25

^ I mean, do you really think somebodies greatest frustration in life would be a website not allowing you to use half stars? Seems pretty obv to me, don't know about you guys

No offence but the same guy posted this (the quote below) in a thread. So, I assure you it made perfect sense to me that he could be serious in this one too.

Am I the only one who finds this scene unbearably funny? I cracked up to the point where I could barely breathe.

Posted By: Icarium
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 08:32
I would like in the future, an PA/MMA/JMA app

-------------

Posted By: The Dark Elf
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 08:37
Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

I would like in the future, an PA/MMA/JMA app

That's the nice thing about the Internet, you can wear PA/JA/MAS.

-------------
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...

Posted By: Hrychu
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 08:50
Implement the option to write a review without having to give a numeric star rating. B)

-------------
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!

Posted By: someone_else
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 09:02

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

I am satisfied with it. That said, the only minor improvement I can think of is lowering the weight factor for rating-only from 1 to 0.

Half stars: I should be fine with it, but I still can live without it.
Subgenres by album: Would be fine indeed.

But the dream option I think most of is: a vote-once mechanism for polls in which multiple voting is allowed, using checkboxes instead of radio buttons for multiple voting. I suggested this a few years ago, but apparently it was addressed to deaf man's ears.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 09:05
Originally posted by Hrychu Hrychu wrote:

Implement the option to write a review without having to give a numeric star rating. B)
Oh yeah! Damnit! I should have chosen the “other” option - because this would definitely be my dream feature! Stuff the half stars! Give me the option to have no stars. 👍🏻

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 09:15
Pretty much implement all the features that Rate Your Music has.

That site has just totally upgraded itself so there's no valid reason that ANY site can't do the same.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 09:19
That would be the ideal scenario indeed, however unfeasible it may be in practice.

On a different note, I must say I stand by my opinion that that particular scene from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, as well as the whole movie the entire Western genre, can only be taken as a joke.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 09:40

On a different note, I must say I stand by my opinion that that particular scene from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, as well as the whole movie the entire Western genre, can only be taken as a joke.

Sure, I really meant no offense. Laughing is great, whatever grants that muscle move to one, it should be treasured!

BTW, here's (see the image/poem below) a good take on the "Truth" concept, if you're interested. I like this a lot. Slightly related to "the obvious" and how it can be a fallacy due to personal differences in comprehension.

All the best!

Posted By: progaardvark
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 10:46
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

That site has just totally upgraded itself so there's no valid reason that ANY site can't do the same.

I admire the way RYM has developed. It's a really well thought out system and I love using it just to catalog my own collection. The major difference between RYM and here is that they have a team (maybe a community?) of developers. Without having something like that here and a more active owner, I just don't see this happening at this time. There may also be costs involved.

-------------
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 11:14

Sure, I really meant no offense. Laughing is great, whatever grants that muscle move to one, it should be treasured!

Oh, no offense taken at all! Hug

-------------

Posted By: AFlowerKingCrimson
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 11:46
Both of these. However, I chose the second one(genre by album). 

Posted By: Atavachron
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 13:08
The 'subgenres apply to albums rather than artists' thing is as hairbrained now as it was then.   That's a good way to make things even more complex, daunting and confusing for the average PA user than they already are.   Regular members love the idea of album tagging, but what's more important:  our obsessive sensibilities, or the service this site provides?   I say it's the latter.

-------------
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 13:36
Originally posted by someone_else someone_else wrote:

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

I am satisfied with it. That said, the only minor improvement I can think of is lowering the weight factor for rating-only from 1 to 0.

Yeah but then we're gonna be flooded with terrible low effort 3 sentence reviews likely with broken english and little to no actual meaningful input.

-------------

Posted By: Tapfret
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 13:44

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

Yeah but then we're gonna be flooded with terrible low effort 3 sentence reviews likely with broken english and little to no actual meaningful input.

Which is why the minimum word count to qualify should be something more in the neighborhood of 400.

-------------
https://www.last.fm/user/Tapfret" rel="nofollow">
https://bandcamp.com/tapfret" rel="nofollow - Bandcamp

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 13:47
^ another good use for a comment box sort of thing

-------------

Posted By: AFlowerKingCrimson
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 14:24
Originally posted by Atavachron Atavachron wrote:

The 'subgenres apply to albums rather than artists' thing is as hairbrained now as it was then.   That's a good way to make things even more complex, daunting and confusing for the average PA user than they already are.   Regular members love the idea of album tagging, but what's more important:  our obsessive sensibilities, or the service this site provides?   I say it's the latter.

It seems to work fine over on metalmusicarchives and jazzmusicarchives. So it's good enough for metal and jazz but not prog?  There's no confusion. You look up a band or you look up an album. I don't see how it would confuse anyone. It would work the same way it does on those sites I just mentioned. I doubt anyone on those two would be any more confused looking up stuff than they would be on here. 

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 15:09
Rateyourmusic does well with album tagging, and if that confuses some people, well I would rather not particularly cater to the most easily confused and least intelligent. This site's architecture does not support it, and it would have to be rebuilt at great time and expense. Practicality of that aside, as a music Archive, I am confident that this site would work better as research tool if we had album tagging and being able to tag albums with multiple labels (provided we had a great many good people to collaborate on the project). I think Progfreak was working well. It may not be practical for this site, but I still think it would be more ideal than what we have.

I don't use PA much to search for albums or for research generally and that's partially due to its limitations. RYM's filters are helpful for me and doesn't require that steep a learning curve to get used to.

I would quite like to see ratings only given 0 weighting. Long reviews are not always preferable to me (I wish I was better at being concise).   I would like the ratings descriptions to be phrased in a purely subjective manner. Five stars -= adore etc. I would like the option to review an album without rating it. My favourite film sites had no star ratings to go with the reviews. I'm most interested in ratings as it gives me some quick insight into an individual's tastes, but actually I am interested in what the general consensus is and I have found that that can be a useful guide when it comes to where to start with an artist.

By the way, my favourite reviews often mention their favourite tracks (if applicable), describe the music well, might give some history, and mention similar albums. That last bit is very useful for me to help me in discovering similar music, and to see if an album is likely to appeal.

-------------

Posted By: Catcher10
Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 16:00
A latte machine in the breakroom would be nice and multi-ply toilet paper in the bathrooms....Christ all mighty!!!

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 16:13
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

I admire the way RYM has developed. It's a really well thought out system and I love using it just to catalog my own collection. The major difference between RYM and here is that they have a team (maybe a community?) of developers. Without having something like that here and a more active owner, I just don't see this happening at this time. There may also be costs involved.

Yep, but where there's a will there's a way. The lack of will by the owner is the only reason this site is not modern and relevant in a technical sense. As far as i'm concerned the only thing that keeps me coming back is the people who hang out here otherwise RYM is better in every possibly way. It is true however that we do add bands that aren't on RYM.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 16:29
I really believe putting ratings down to 0 weight would be a slippery slope, it might be hard for obscure or niche albums to get any semblance of momentum. Especially if there's also a word limit put in place where people will be discouraged from rating an album because they have to put in a decent amount of time to write about said album that they may have just found "ok" or just "decent." Like it or not, most progarchives users fall into the category of just rating albums and most people are good with just listening and leaving that rating before moving onto the next thing.

-------------

Date Posted: March 03 2021 at 16:50
I had meant to say that I'm thinking of weighting as it affects album "ranking" specifically but that doesn't help much with the obscurity issue.

-------------

Posted By: someone_else
Date Posted: March 04 2021 at 00:51
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

Rating=1
Review=10
Collaborator Review=20

Which is why the minimum word count to qualify should be something more in the neighborhood of 400.

As far as I can remember, a review should count at least 100 words, which is a good quotum. Some reviewers can write a good review using rather few words, others may write a vast tonnage of crap in almost as many words as a CLOB can contain... and others write great and elaborate ones, almost bookworks in which much thought and effort has been put (at this point I cannot help but thinking of those often enjoyable longreads by AtomicCrimsonRush).

-------------

Posted By: Heart of the Matter
Date Posted: March 04 2021 at 06:25
Other: ability to add partial prog discographies from otherwise non-prog artists. It's not rare to stumble with unthinkable pearls from outside the club.

Posted By: bartymj
Date Posted: March 04 2021 at 06:51
I liked being able to scroll the "Top Albums" filterable list and see the rating I'd given albums. Could easily pick out something I'd not listened to yet. Now its a memory test or I actually have to put in a teeny tiny bit of effort and click on stuff.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk