Print Page | Close Window

Anti-Depressive Delivery fans

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Progressive Music Lounges
Forum Name: Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
Forum Description: Discuss specific prog bands and their members or a specific sub-genre
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=124601
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 02:41
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Anti-Depressive Delivery fans
Posted By: Grumpyprogfan
Subject: Anti-Depressive Delivery fans
Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 06:49
I recently re-listened to Feel. Melt. Release. Escape. and it ripped my head off. Great band that only made three albums. Superb musicians, great songs and the vocalist is strong and streaming. Any other fans?

Replies:
Posted By: omniboss
Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 08:19
I hadn't heard of them, but this stuff sounds really good! I'll give them more of a listen.

Posted By: Tapfret
Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 08:33
Chain of Foods is one of my favorite all time albums. Its interesting that I connected with that album as I'm usually not prone to enjoy such obviously classic rock influence music. But it's just really strong songwriting.

Unfortunately, I felt like their 3rd album was more or less rehash of CoF.

-------------
https://www.last.fm/user/Tapfret" rel="nofollow">
https://bandcamp.com/tapfret" rel="nofollow - Bandcamp

Posted By: SteveG
Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 09:43
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

Chain of Foods is one of my favorite all time albums. Its interesting that I connected with that album as I'm usually not prone to enjoy such obviously classic rock influence music. But it's just really strong songwriting.

Yes, this is not your cup of tea. There's no drums being thrown down stairs on any of their songs. ;)

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 11:01
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Yes, this is not your cup of tea. There's no drums being thrown down stairs on any of their songs. ;)
I understand this is outside of the music Tapfret listens to and you, SteveG, are making a joke about his taste for avant prog. That he mentions "Chain of Foods" as one of his all time favorite albums attests to how great it is. Personally, I prefer the debut release but "Chain of Foods" is stellar.

So SteveG, care to leave a comment on what you think of this band?

Posted By: SteveG
Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 11:31
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

I understand this is outside of the music Tapfret listens to and you, SteveG, are making a joke about his taste for avant prog. That he mentions "Chain of Foods" as one of his all time favorite albums attests to how great it is. Personally, I prefer the debut release but "Chain of Foods" is stellar.

So SteveG, care to leave a comment on what you think of this band?
I like what I heard in the two vids, but haven't heard enough to form an informed opinion. So stand down and stand by.

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Posted By: A Crimson Mellotron
Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 11:33

I recently re-listened to Feel. Melt. Release. Escape. and it ripped my head off. Great band that only made three albums. Superb musicians, great songs and the vocalist is strong and streaming. Any other fans?

I've never heard of this band but these songs make me want to dig in, very well-sounding, great first impression!

Date Posted: November 18 2020 at 12:34
Thanks to those who took the time to listen and maybe check this band out further. There are so many great bands that need to be talked about on PA. If three people show interest... that's a good day.

So stand down and stand by.
 LOL

Posted By: Dave42
Date Posted: December 03 2022 at 00:57
I'm very late to the ADD party, having only just discovered them on an old podcast. I started off being intrigued by their music, and now am completely obsessed.

Does anybody have a copy of the original free digital tracks from 'The Best of Antidepressive Delivery', or know where I can find them to download? 

Thanks in advance Smile

Posted By: geekfreak
Date Posted: December 03 2022 at 01:32

Well I’m another one who is late to find this band. I’m liking the two songs you posted here. Now it’s the hardest time finding the albums to listen to. Thanks

-------------
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<

Posted By: PhideauxFan
Date Posted: December 03 2022 at 01:51
I've got two albums of this band. Wink

Posted By: Cristi
Date Posted: December 03 2022 at 02:17
I'm not familiar with them, but i will try and explore them. EmbarrassedSmile

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk