Forum Description: Create polls on topics related to progressive music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=124637
Printed Date: May 12 2024 at 16:38
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Genesis - Abacab (1981)
Posted By: Frenetic Zetetic
Subject: Genesis - Abacab (1981)
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 00:22
Divisive Genesis album! Pick your favorite track! GO!

-------------

"I am so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle." -KMac2021

Replies:
Posted By: Cristi
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 00:28
Dodo/Lurker

funny that the B-sides and other 1981 Abacab sessions, later featured on Genesis Archives are more interesting than a lot of the songs on the actual album - Naminanu, Submarine, You Might Recall. 

Posted By: geekfreak
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 00:45
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

Dodo/Lurker

funny that the B-sides and other 1981 Abacab sessions, later featured on Genesis Archives are more interesting than a lot of the songs on the actual album - Naminanu, Submarine, You Might Recall. 

Same as you...totally agreed with you on the tracks on the box set being more interesting? 

-------------
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 00:52

Dodo/Lurker

Yes and agreed about the B sides, lol.

Abacab is a guilty pleasure for me. I LOVE the title track, Keep It Dark, Me and Sarah Jane, etc.; tons of good Tony Banks hooks and grooves in there. I know it's not the best classic Genesis, but I'm biased for Phil Collins' vocals LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 01:04
Originally posted by Frenetic Zetetic Frenetic Zetetic wrote:

Dodo/Lurker

Abacab is a guilty pleasure for me. I LOVE the title track, Keep It Dark, Me and Sarah Jane, etc.; tons of good Tony Banks hooks and grooves in there. I know it's not the best classic Genesis, but I'm biased for Phil Collins' vocals LOL.

I know people blame Phil for the whole going pop, but Banks and Rutherford were on it as well, especially Rutherford. And Banks is still the main songwriter after all at this point. 

Posted By: hellogoodbye
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 01:22
Patrick Bateman's favorite album.

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 01:24
Originally posted by hellogoodbye hellogoodbye wrote:

no, that's Invisible Touch. LOL

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 02:00

thought it was Duke (assume we are talking American Psycho)

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 02:01
First vote for Keep It Dark.

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 02:04

Dodo/Lurker

i think it's the best produced Genesis album before the plastic eighties sound took over. This is one that you can put on really really loud (although as you say its not 'classic' by any stretch)

Posted By: someone_else
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 02:55
Dodo/Lurker is the only standout track on this mediocre album. Decent tracks: Abacab (the Three Sides Live-version is finished off well), Keep it Dark and Another Record. Me and Sarah Jane is hit and miss.

Anyway, I expect some consensus about Who Dunnit? being crap.

-------------

Posted By: David64T
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 03:07
This... Tongue ...though obviously the album version is a bit longer...though still not long enough...

-------------
Seasons Of Change - weekly programme on community radio: https://seasonsofchangeradio.blogspot.com.au/" rel="nofollow - http://seasonsofchangeradio.blogspot.com.au/

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 03:14
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

I JUST.

WANT.

TO FIT IN.

Funny many are picking Dodo; that's the ONE track that sounds like they're genuinely trolling their audience with this album lol.

-------------

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 03:15

Dodo/Lurker

I know people blame Phil for the whole going pop, but Banks and Rutherford were on it as well, especially Rutherford. And Banks is still the main songwriter after all at this point. 

Exactly, lol. I'm one of the few that likes even the "weaker" 80's Genesis stuff. I'm a sucker for high quality synth production with that classic 80's "This is the future, bro!" vibe lol.

-------------

Posted By: Awesoreno
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 03:32
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

Haven't seen the movie, but someone showed me the scene. He says Duke is the first album of theirs that really grabbed him and didn't come off as pretentious. Invisible Touch was indeed his favorite, he called it their crowning achievement or something. I should check that movie out, heard it's good.

Posted By: Awesoreno
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 03:33
Originally posted by someone_else someone_else wrote:

Dodo/Lurker is the only standout track on this mediocre album. Decent tracks: Abacab (the Three Sides Live-version is finished off well), Keep it Dark and Another Record. Me and Sarah Jane is hit and miss.

Anyway, I expect some consensus about Who Dunnit? being crap.

Consensus denied.

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 04:13
Anyone under 50 that used to play the original Mortal Kombat for the Sega Genesis, will note the blood code is ABACABB, as a pun and nod to Genesis and this recording!

-------------

Posted By: JD
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 06:53
Dodo/Lurker, so much so that at one time my wife and I had a Budgie that we named Lurker. Although that was also because it used to watch us as we got jiggy on a fur rug in the middle of the living room. Wink

-------------
Thank you for supporting independently produced music

Posted By: twosteves
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 07:55
I love Banks two major contributions to the album---Me and Sarah Jane and Dodo Lurker--voted Dodo.

Posted By: SteveG
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 07:59
Title track. Don't ask me why because I really don't know.

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 08:20
Originally posted by twosteves twosteves wrote:

I love Banks two major contributions to the album---Me and Sarah Jane and Dodo Lurker--voted Dodo.

Dodo/Lurker is credited as  team effort, in fact most songs are, except Me & Sarah Jane by Banks, Like It or Not by Rutherford and Man On the Corner by Collins. 

Posted By: Heart of the Matter
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 08:28
Abacab, only (rather than favorite) piece of music in the album.

Quite revealing song title: Another Record (true, but so sad...)

Posted By: progaardvark
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 08:59
Went with Dodo/Lurker. Great track and too bad they didn't extend it into the epic that they originally were leaning towards. This would have been a better album if it had had a better ending. I would have scrapped the last two tracks and replaced them with an eight-minute instrumental or something. Even so, it's not that bad of an album overall and better than what followed.

-------------
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions

Posted By: suitkees
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 10:22
This is actually one of the Genesis albums I listen most often to. Great melodic rock songs, wonderful and tight playing - I really enjoy this album, including Whodunnit! Musically maybe not their most interesting, but for me a very pleasant listen. Favourite track is Dodo/Lurker.

-------------

The razamataz is a pain in the bum

Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 13:37

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: Neu!mann
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:22
Shoot, for a minute I thought "Another Record" meant I could vote for Foxtrot...

-------------
"we can change the world without anyone noticing the difference" - Franco Falsini

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:30
Originally posted by Neu!mann Neu!mann wrote:

Shoot, for a minute I thought "Another Record" meant I could vote for Foxtrot...

LOL

how would that make any sense? LOL

Posted By: AFlowerKingCrimson
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:30
I'm going to say the title track comes out on top for me. After that it's Dodo/lurker and then man on the corner and then no reply at all and then keep it dark. The rest is more or less filler imo with some more and some less so. Wink

Posted By: Psychedelic Paul
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:33

I'll vote for Selling England by the Pound if we can vote for Another Record. Smile

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:42
Abacab called but there was no reply at all. He wanted wanted to ask his girlfriend out. He told his friend he wanted it to be "just me and Sarah Jane." He didn't want anyone else to find out so he told him to keep it dark. He then told him that he would be a dodo if he was a lurker. I said if anyone asked him about it he should play dumb and say "who dunnit." I said just tell him it was me the man on the corner. I then asked him what he thought of this new Genesis album and he said like it or not it sounds like just another record that they would do to try to be more popular. Wink

I figured I would fill in for psych Paul here. ;) Of course I'm no match for the master but I figured I would give it a shot.

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:48
Originally posted by AFlowerKingCrimson AFlowerKingCrimson wrote:

Abacab called but there was no reply at all. He wanted wanted to ask his girlfriend out. He told his friend he wanted it to be "just me and Sarah Jane." He didn't want anyone else to find out so he told him to keep it dark. He then told him that he would be a dodo if he was a lurker. I said if anyone asked him about it he should play dumb and say "who dunnit." I said just tell him it was me the man on the corner. I then asked him what he thought of this new Genesis album and he said like it or not it sounds like just another record that Genesis would do to try to be more popular. Wink

I figured I would fill in for psych Paul here. ;) Of course I'm not match for the master but I figured I would give it a shot.
Good job! For a moment there, I thought I was reading one of my own posts. Tongue

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:52
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Abacab called but there was no reply at all. He wanted wanted to ask his girlfriend out. He told his friend he wanted it to be "just me and Sarah Jane." He didn't want anyone else to find out so he told him to keep it dark. He then told him that he would be a dodo if he was a lurker. I said if anyone asked him about it he should play dumb and say "who dunnit." I said just tell him it was me the man on the corner. I then asked him what he thought of this new Genesis album and he said like it or not it sounds like just another record that Genesis would do to try to be more popular. Wink

I figured I would fill in for psych Paul here. ;) Of course I'm not match for the master but I figured I would give it a shot.
Good job! For a moment there, I thought I was reading one of my own posts. Tongue

Well, what can I say? You inspired me. You were bound to have at least one imitator sooner or later. Remember, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery. ;)

Posted By: A Crimson Mellotron
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 15:57
I'd say 'Keep It Dark', and not a bad album at all.

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 16:19

Well, what can I say? You inspired me. You were bound to have at least one imitator sooner or later. Remember, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery. ;)
I'm flattered. Reading this thread is far more entertaining than listening to the Abacab album. Smile

Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 16:46

I'm flattered. Reading this thread is far more entertaining than listening to the Abacab album. Smile

Yep. Abacab is admittedly a bit of a mixed bag. Some good moments and it's interesting at times but maybe a bit too much filler imo.

Posted By: iluvmarillion
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 19:23
Personally I think Dodo / Lurker is a train wreck. Any other band except Genesis I don't think anyone would be paying attention to it. The opener on the other hand is one of Genesis's best numbers in an album that rapidly goes downhill, only saved by Phil Collins, Man on the Corner and Mike Rutherford's Like it or Not, on side two.

Posted By: tdfloyd
Date Posted: November 21 2020 at 21:04

Dodo/Lurker

funny that the B-sides and other 1981 Abacab sessions, later featured on Genesis Archives are more interesting than a lot of the songs on the actual album - Naminanu, Submarine, You Might Recall

I agree but I think the selections on what stays and what goes comes down to writing credits.  Each of the guys got 1 solo song (Me and Sarah Jane, Man on the Corner and Like it or Not).  So if one goes, they all go and that wasn't going to happen.  So what are you going to substitute out for those 3 B-sides?  They are all on record as liking WhoDunnit, at least at the time.  Abacab and Keep it Dark are very strong, so they are staying too.   Dodo / Lurker is what I call their nod back to the past track for the long time fans, so it stays too.  That just leaves Another Record  as the only track that could be swapped out.  

Personally, if their wasn't any writing credit problems, chuck the last two tracks, cut Whodunnit in half and add the 3 B-sides.

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 00:39
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Title track. Don't ask me why because I really don't know.

I'll argue it's actually the single-catchiest post-prog era Genesis pop song that wasn't a massive hit.

Catchiest vocal melody for verses, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, etc.

It's an illusion; it's a game...

Wake up and you're covered in cellophane...

Do you think they'll find out?!

Also, I'm still blown away that Dodo is genuinely the fan favorite here; I legit thought that was THE song that made everyone turn the record off, too much cheese LOL. It's not a bad song but it's literally the one I expected PA to check out on and ditch Genesis after this lmao.

-------------

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 01:28
Originally posted by tdfloyd tdfloyd wrote:

Dodo/Lurker

funny that the B-sides and other 1981 Abacab sessions, later featured on Genesis Archives are more interesting than a lot of the songs on the actual album - Naminanu, Submarine, You Might Recall

I agree but I think the selections on what stays and what goes comes down to writing credits.  Each of the guys got 1 solo song (Me and Sarah Jane, Man on the Corner and Like it or Not).  So if one goes, they all go and that wasn't going to happen.  So what are you going to substitute out for those 3 B-sides?  They are all on record as liking WhoDunnit, at least at the time.  Abacab and Keep it Dark are very strong, so they are staying too.   Dodo / Lurker is what I call their nod back to the past track for the long time fans, so it stays too.  That just leaves Another Record  as the only track that could be swapped out.  

Personally, if their wasn't any writing credit problems, chuck the last two tracks, cut Whodunnit in half and add the 3 B-sides.

Whodunnit is one of those songs that make me say "what were they thinking?" It's clear they made it like a joke, Phil refers to it in an interview as their punk song Confused, but an irritating joke nonetheless. If there was song to take it and put one of the three songs I mentioned is this one. 

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 02:02

LOL

how would that make any sense? LOL

i wondered about thatSleepy

-------------

Music Is Live

<

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 02:04

Originally posted by tdfloyd tdfloyd wrote:

Dodo/Lurker

Whodunnit is one of those songs that make me say "what were they thinking?" It's clear they made it like a joke, Phil refers to it in an interview as their punk song Confused, but an irritating joke nonetheless. If there was song to take it nd put one of the three songs I mentioned is this one. 

Not a fan at all of "WhoDunnit" 

-------------

Music Is Live

<

Posted By: cstack3
Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 02:08
I had to listen to this again on YouTube. 

No vote.  Can't stand this album.  Sorry.

-------------
I am not a Robot, I'm a FREE MAN!!

Posted By: Mormegil
Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 04:14

Dodo/Lurker

This . . .

-------------
Welcome to the middle of the film.

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 04:29
Originally posted by cstack3 cstack3 wrote:

LOL at least you're honest! LOL Clap

-------------

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 04:39

At least Abacab's not as bad as We Can't Dance & Calling All Stations, although that's not much of a recommendation. Smile

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 04:49

At least Abacab's not as bad as We Can't Dance & Calling All Stations, although that's no recommendation. Smile

all these three albums are on the same level for me, all three uneven, all three got a few great songs, and some bland or uninteresting songs. 

We Can't dance had the three long songs that are excellent IMO
Calling All Stations has three longer songs that are quite good, especially The Dividing Line and There Must be Some Other Way + the title songs is really good.
Abacab has the title song, Dodo/Lurker and Me & Sarah Jane that are really good + Keep it Dark that is enjoyable. 

Posted By: dougmcauliffe
Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 05:06
Me and Sarah Jane for me, awesome track. If they included the Dodo Suite and cut Another Record and Who Dunnit I think this would have been as good as Duke.

-------------
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 21:47

At least Abacab's not as bad as We Can't Dance & Calling All Stations, although that's no recommendation. Smile

all these three albums are on the same level for me, all three uneven, all three got a few great songs, and some bland or uninteresting songs. 

We Can't dance had the three long songs that are excellent IMO
Calling All Stations has three longer songs that are quite good, especially The Dividing Line and There Must be Some Other Way + the title songs is really good.
Abacab has the title song, Dodo/Lurker and Me & Sarah Jane that are really good + Keep it Dark that is enjoyable. 

Well said and agreed!

-------------

Date Posted: November 22 2020 at 22:52

At least Abacab's not as bad as We Can't Dance & Calling All Stations, although that's not much of a recommendation. Smile

Yeah, THAT'S the truth!! 

Mind you, I was a huge fan of "And Then There Were Three" and saw that tour live.  It was wonderful! 

Genesis was diminished by not having a legitimate 6 string guitar wizard.  Daryl would have been amazing and would have brought some excellent musical/composing chops to the band.  Alas, Michael is not brilliant on the 6 string.  

However, the business of music is to pay the bills, and they certainly did that!!  Hat's off to them for a long and successful run in pop music, who'd a thunk?

-------------

Date Posted: November 23 2020 at 00:34

Yeah, THAT'S the truth!! 

Mind you, I was a huge fan of "And Then There Were Three" and saw that tour live.  It was wonderful! 

Genesis was diminished by not having a legitimate 6 string guitar wizard.  Daryl would have been amazing and would have brought some excellent musical/composing chops to the band.  Alas, Michael is not brilliant on the 6 string.  

However, the business of music is to pay the bills, and they certainly did that!!  Hat's off to them for a long and successful run in pop music, who'd a thunk?

What you said is not wrong, despite their actual monetary success being way, way higher post-golden era. Rutherford is a very solid musician, though, despite not being Hackett on guitar or even close. He's extremely competent as a bass player and guitar player, I'd even argue a tad underrated and overlooked on bass because of his flexibility as a player!

Amazing you saw that tour live, btw; that was still a few years before I was around LOL Cool.

Let's just say Land of Confusion was already out fora two years before I showed up to the party LOL.

-------------

Posted By: Steve Wyzard
Date Posted: November 23 2020 at 17:53
This is my very favorite Genesis album, an opinion no doubt swayed by the fact that it was also my very first Genesis album. I whole-heartedly concur with "Dodo/Lurker" and "Abacab" being the most memorable, although in my very biased view, there are no bad tracks on this album. I love them all, and have never grown tired of this album.

No one has yet mentioned that this was intended to be a double album, with "Paperlate", "You Might Recall", "Me and Virgil", "Naminanu", and "Submarine" being the remaining tracks. The record company talked them out of it.

Date Posted: November 23 2020 at 21:01
Originally posted by Steve Wyzard Steve Wyzard wrote:

This is my very favorite Genesis album, an opinion no doubt swayed by the fact that it was also my very first Genesis album. I whole-heartedly concur with "Dodo/Lurker" and "Abacab" being the most memorable, although in my very biased view, there are no bad tracks on this album. I love them all, and have never grown tired of this album.

No one has yet mentioned that this was intended to be a double album, with "Paperlate", "You Might Recall", "Me and Virgil", "Naminanu", and "Submarine" being the remaining tracks. The record company talked them out of it.

I had no idea about the concept album part; everything I've read said the band intentionally made a very conscious effort to avoid traditional Genesis pro tropes! Interesting!

I LOVE the production on this album. It's perfect. Synth heaven! Tony Banks all day FTW.

-------------

Date Posted: November 24 2020 at 01:19
Originally posted by Steve Wyzard Steve Wyzard wrote:

I've never heard the story of the double album, in 1981 Confused, I just don't see it. Could be hearsay unless you actually can give us a source. 

Naminanu was a B-side for Keep It Dark. 
Submarine was a B-side for Man On the Corner. 

The other three were either on the 3x3 single/EP or the fourth side on Three Sides Live on some releases. 

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: November 24 2020 at 05:19
Abacab.

-------------
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!

Posted By: Jeffro
Date Posted: November 24 2020 at 05:57
Dodo/Lurker definitely

-------------
We all live in an amber subdomain, amber subdomain, amber subdomain.

My face IS a maserati

Posted By: Argo2112
Date Posted: November 24 2020 at 08:25
Keep it Dark

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: November 24 2020 at 21:41
I find this album to be the most uninteresting and boring one I have heard from them. I do like Dodo / Lurker, though.

Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 00:26
Originally posted by Dellinger Dellinger wrote:

I find this album to be the most uninteresting and boring one I have heard from them. I do like Dodo / Lurker, though.

That would 100% be their self-titled for me. I love Mama and the HMTS Parts 1/2, but that's it.

Originally posted by Argo2112 Argo2112 wrote:

Keep it Dark

Dude, this one and the title track are ALWAYS IN MY DAMN HEAD.

I WIIIIIISH....I COULD TEEEEELLLL YOU.....ALL THAT I'VE SEEEEEEN....

Millions of people, joy in their hearts! Smiles on their faces; no fear of war!

-------------

Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 02:10
Originally posted by Dellinger Dellinger wrote:

I think it's saving grace is that it was a very clear approach (trimmed down) and no fudging. It reminds me a bit of Mike Oldfield's Platinum album that showed a very different approach to what he's done before but nevertheless its very creative. Genesis totally jumped the shark for me when they did Mama but then that's a whole different discussion Smile

Posted By: Rednight
Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 04:05
Me and Sarah Jane's my choice here. Dodo/Lurker just gets silly and yawn inducing. Really surprised it's jumped out ahead in this poll.

-------------
"It just has none of the qualities of your work that I find interesting. Abandon [?] it." - Eno

Posted By: Rednight
Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 04:12

That's a good one.

-------------
"It just has none of the qualities of your work that I find interesting. Abandon [?] it." - Eno

Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 11:49

What you said is not wrong, despite their actual monetary success being way, way higher post-golden era. Rutherford is a very solid musician, though, despite not being Hackett on guitar or even close. He's extremely competent as a bass player and guitar player, I'd even argue a tad underrated and overlooked on bass because of his flexibility as a player!

Thanks, great reply!!  Mind you, I've long been a HUGE fan of Rutherford on the bass guitar, and put him on the same level as Squire, Lake etc.  

As a bassist and guitarist, I know that the skills don't always translate well.  Rutherford was competent on the 6 string, but no maestro, and I always thought the music of Genesis deserved that maestro in the guitarist chair.

I need to put on the headphones and listen to their later catalog more closely.  Cheers, Charles

-------------

Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 22:58

Thanks, great reply!!  Mind you, I've long been a HUGE fan of Rutherford on the bass guitar, and put him on the same level as Squire, Lake etc.  

As a bassist and guitarist, I know that the skills don't always translate well.  Rutherford was competent on the 6 string, but no maestro, and I always thought the music of Genesis deserved that maestro in the guitarist chair.

I need to put on the headphones and listen to their later catalog more closely.  Cheers, Charles

Again, we're similar! Also a guitar/bass player. I played guitar to start, then switched to bass semi professionally to gig and record for YEARS, came back to guitar, and it's like a toy it's so easy LOL!  Smile

Gonna throw on some Genesis with my coffee right now! Cool

-------------

Date Posted: November 25 2020 at 23:14

Again, we're similar! Also a guitar/bass player. I played guitar to start, then switched to bass semi professionally to gig and record for YEARS, came back to guitar, and it's like a toy it's so easy LOL!  Smile

Gonna throw on some Genesis with my coffee right now! Cool

Wonderful!!  Do you ever play lead guitar licks on a bass guitar? 

I was the bassist for Alonzo "Lon" Jones, one of Bob Fripp's first Guitar Craft students, and played in his brilliant band "CAVU" (acronym for Ceiling and Visibility Unlimited).  I honed a style where I played lead guitar on the bass guitar and became quite good at it, using guitar effects such as wah-wah, delay, distortion etc.  In a later band, I did all lead lines when the guitarist did ambient walls of noise from the six-string guitar using rack mounted gear.  Much fun!! 

-------------

Posted By: judahbenkenobi
Date Posted: November 29 2020 at 08:15
Dodo/Lurker gets my vote.

No Reply at All makes me go

Who Dunnit? makes me go

Date Posted: November 29 2020 at 08:17
Originally posted by judahbenkenobi judahbenkenobi wrote:

Who Dunnit? makes me go

The whole Ababcab album makes me go back to my Gabriel-era Genesis albums. Smile

Date Posted: November 29 2020 at 08:21

Who Dunnit? makes me go

The whole Ababcab album makes me go back to my Gabriel-era Genesis albums. Smile

or to the 4 previous albums with Collins on vocals. 
No? Big smile

Date Posted: November 29 2020 at 08:28

Who Dunnit? makes me go

or to the 4 previous albums with Collins on vocals. 
No? Big smile
Yes, especially A Trick of the Tail - my favourite Genesis album with Phil Collins on vocals. Thumbs Up

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk