URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=132768
Printed Date: June 03 2024 at 02:42
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ugliest covers of otherwise great albums
Posted By: Gnik Nosmirc
Subject: Ugliest covers of otherwise great albums
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 05:49
I think of Yes, 90125...

Do you have a list? I can't come up with one.

Replies:
Posted By: Jared
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 05:55
^^ if anything, Big Generator is worse... but then, neither are great albums in my book.

-------------
Music has always been a matter of energy to me. On some nights I believe that a car with the needle on empty can run 50 more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. Hunter S Thompson

Posted By: Cristi
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 05:57
No, I don't have a list. 

I don't think the 90125 album cover is ugly. Maybe nothing special, but not ugly or ugliest. 
The GTFO album cover is much worse IMO. LOL

Posted By: Psychedelic Paul
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 06:02
The second and third revolting album covers by German band Birth Control, which should have been aborted before birth. Dead

Posted By: Octopus II
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 07:01
Arena - Double Vision.

I have posted this album cover before. Its a decent album but the cover is hideous. 

It always remind me of UK (alleged) comedian  Michael Barrymore. LOL

ARENA Double Vision reviews

Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 07:08
^ That dreadful Arena album cover somehow reminds me of midnight swims in outdoor swimming pools. Tongue

Posted By: Hrychu
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 08:00
https://tempussidereum.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - Tempus Sidereum - S/T
Great album, ugly and bland AI cover art.

-------------
“On the day of my creation, I fell in love with education. And overcoming all frustration, a teacher I became.”
— Ernest Vong

Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 08:25
Now that I think about it, Soft Machine vol 2 comes to mind. Excellent album, but horribly disturbing cover.

Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 08:28
Originally posted by Hrychu Hrychu wrote:

https://tempussidereum.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - Tempus Sidereum - S/T
Great album, ugly and bland AI cover art.

I don't think that's ugly, bland, that I'd agree... Smile

Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 08:45
what's this supposed to be? Maybe I'm missing something here... Confused

Posted By: Easy Money
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 08:52
^ The kind of modern art you find at hotels and doctor's offices.

Posted By: Spacekitchen
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 13:59
And Then There Were Three... and Olias of Sunhillow come to mind(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86db247afee039d5',t:'MTcxMjAwMTM4Ni43ODgwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< height="1" width="1" style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium; visibility: ;">

-------------
Like old school sounding Prog Rock? Check us out at https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/spacekitchen/space-kitchen

Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 14:02
Originally posted by Spacekitchen Spacekitchen wrote:

And Then There Were Three... and Olias of Sunhillow come to mind

I don't think either of them are ugly. Confused

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 17:00
Gentle Giant's entire discography

Posted By: Frets N Worries
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 17:13
Refugee (Refugee), Trilogy (ELP), Roaring Forties, (Peter Hammill), TALK (Yes), any of Hendrix's stuff, Ashes are Burning (Renaissance)

-------------
The Wheel of Time Turns, and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the shadow.

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time...

Posted By: AFlowerKingCrimson
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 21:08
In the court of the crimson king. Maybe also the one to the left.

Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 21:10
Originally posted by Octopus II Octopus II wrote:

Arena - Double Vision.

I have posted this album cover before. Its a decent album but the cover is hideous. 

It always remind me of UK (alleged) comedian  Michael Barrymore. LOL

ARENA Double Vision reviews

It always reminded me a bit of Nick D'Virgilio.

Posted By: Awesoreno
Date Posted: April 01 2024 at 21:48
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

Really? Even Octopus and TPATG?

Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 07:39
Originally posted by AFlowerKingCrimson AFlowerKingCrimson wrote:

In the court of the crimson king. Maybe also the one to the left.

I mean, it is ugly. But I love it.

Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 07:44

Arena - Double Vision.

I agree here, I don't know what were they thinking. Confused

Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 11:40
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

Arena - Double Vision.

I agree here, I don't know what were they thinking. Confused
Double vision is probably what Barrymore sees in the mirror after rubbing cocaine on his gums, allegedly. Tongue

Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 17:30
Originally posted by Awesoreno Awesoreno wrote:

Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

Really? Even Octopus and TPATG?

Yep they even managed a bad Roger Dean cover somehow and TPATG is just typical GG throwaway cover art and just doesnt land at all. If you had said In A Glass House I might have relented a bit as that at least is a bot more abstract and interesting. That is literally the only one for me. For such an important band they really sucked at album covers. Obviously all IMO.

Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 17:37
Originally posted by Frets N Worries Frets N Worries wrote:

Refugee (Refugee), Trilogy (ELP), Roaring Forties, (Peter Hammill), TALK (Yes), any of Hendrix's stuff, Ashes are Burning (Renaissance)

ELP's Trilogy is the very definition of beautiful. They were exceptionally good looking for a prog band and it made sense to cash in on that. I always enjoy looking at that cover art when I play the album, love the way the 3 heads and the shoulders melt in together. It also gets across what they were doing on the album. No one is taking the lead and it's strictly an ensemble performance. This is a maturing band that is 100% comfortable with itself. Genius cover art IMO.

Posted By: siLLy puPPy
Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 18:40
I can think of quite a few but this one might be one of the absolute worst.

Brainstorm Smile A While  album cover
(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86e50110f9b196a8',t:'MTcxMjEwNDc5My44NjIwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy

Date Posted: April 02 2024 at 18:47
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

]I can think of quite a few but this one might be one of the absolute worst.[/COLOR]

-------------
“On the day of my creation, I fell in love with education. And overcoming all frustration, a teacher I became.”
— Ernest Vong

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 01:51
Kevin Rowland of Dexy's Midnight Runners. LOL

Kevin Rowland – My Beauty (1999, CD) - Discogs

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 01:56
^ I think we're supposed to keep it prog (prog albums covers), the thread is in the prog section of the forum. 

Posted By: Moyan
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 03:02

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 03:05

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 03:14
^ What's wrong with that? I've always liked that Steve Hillage album cover. Smile

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 03:20
Nothing wrong with those two covers above... Confused

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 04:30
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

^ What's wrong with that? I've always liked that Steve Hillage album cover. Smile

Rush's "2112" cover, in my opinion, is a very shoddy, cheap, and uninspired design. 

As for Steve Hillage's "Motivation Radio," for instance, the "L" cover also depicts Hillage with his Stratocaster and enigmatic lights behind him, but the photo and design are wonderful. In comparison, "Motivation Radio" seems kitsch.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 05:10
Originally posted by Moyan Moyan wrote:

Rush's "2112" cover, in my opinion, is a very shoddy, cheap, and uninspired design. 

As for Steve Hillage's "Motivation Radio," for instance, the "L" cover also depicts Hillage with his Stratocaster and enigmatic lights behind him, but the photo and design are wonderful. In comparison, "Motivation Radio" seems kitsch.

The thread title says "ugliest covers". Are those two covers "ugly" or "ugliest"? I don't think so. 
I don't think the Rush cover is special in any way, but "ugly"?! Not at all. 

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 05:24
That dreadful Kevin Rowland album cover makes me want to barf. There's no way I'd ever buy that album, even if I was a fan. Thumbs Down

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 06:41

The thread title says "ugliest covers". Are those two covers "ugly" or "ugliest"? I don't think so. 
I don't think the Rush cover is special in any way, but "ugly"?! Not at all. 
Okay, to me, "2112" and "Motivation Radio" are two of the "ugliest" sleeve designs of otherwise great records, if you will.

Oh, and I would add the "Tormato" cover as well, because I consider that album to be the last Yes classic masterpiece with a disaster sleeve design.

Posted By: Lewian
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 06:53
Some Holger Czukay covers are bad in an "oh I still need a cover for the new album; I just take the first photo that I find on my desk and put some 5 minutes of design on top of it"  kind of way. He has a few good ones though (for example my avatar).

This one for example is quite a car crash.

This one for example is quite a car crash.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 07:34

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 07:34

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 07:44
Guru Guru Hinten album cover

-------------

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 07:50
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

That dreadful Kevin Rowland album cover makes me want to barf. There's no way I'd ever buy that album, even if I was a fan. Thumbs Down

It certainly puts you off your dinner. LOL

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 07:55

Oh, and I would add the "Tormato" cover as well, because I consider that album to be the last Yes classic masterpiece with a disaster sleeve design.

Again, not an ugly cover and not a good album. LOL

Posted By: Grumpyprogfan
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 08:20
Present- This is not the End

Posted By: Nogbad_The_Bad
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 08:26
Oh come on that's a great cover!

-------------
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 09:37

When "Tormato" was out, I purchased it. Personally, I have never met a progressive rock lover who didn't adore "Tormato" back then. Nowadays, however, "Tormato" stands as one of the most underrated albums from the late 1970s. It is unjust to "Tormato" that people on internet forums simply reiterate the matrix that it is a weak album. Even if "Going for the One" clearly marked the beginning of the band's more commercial and approachable style, "Tormato" still has great yesssongs, and the album's overall quality is definitely excellent. Its tracks have powerful melodies and intriguing, novel concepts, and even though there is not a 15+ minute long song, "Tormato" is not a corny or sloppy record at all. No way! Although "only" 8 minutes long, the concluding "On the Silent Wings of Freedom" is certainly one of the most beautiful yessongs ever.

It's quite a different thing with that album sleeve. Not only does the Hipgnosis design not match the Yes' music, as was clearly seen in the example of the previous album, but their work used on "Tormato" is far below the level of the "Hipgnosis" group themselves. The urban legend even states that "Tor" was the originally chosen album title, and then that photograph and title, "Tormato," came from Rick Wakeman throwing a tomato at the artwork after viewing an awful and dull design.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 09:37

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 09:53

When "Tormato" was out, I purchased it. Personally, I have never met a progressive rock lover who didn't adore "Tormato" back then. Nowadays, however, "Tormato" stands as one of the most underrated albums from the late 1970s. It is unjust to "Tormato" that people on internet forums simply reiterate the matrix that it is a weak album. Even if "Going for the One" clearly marked the beginning of the band's more commercial and approachable style, "Tormato" still has great yesssongs, and the album's overall quality is definitely excellent. Its tracks have powerful melodies and intriguing, novel concepts, and even though there is not a 15+ minute long song, "Tormato" is not a corny or sloppy record at all. No way! Although "only" 8 minutes long, the concluding "On the Silent Wings of Freedom" is certainly one of the most beautiful yessongs ever.

It's quite a different thing with that album sleeve. Not only does the Hipgnosis design not match the Yes' music, as was clearly seen in the example of the previous album, but their work used on "Tormato" is far below the level of the "Hipgnosis" group themselves. The urban legend even states that "Tor" was the originally chosen album title, and then that photograph and title, "Tormato," came from Rick Wakeman throwing a tomato at the artwork after viewing an awful and dull design.

I love Alan White's drumming on that album but the cheesy keyboard sounds and lack of any real direction and cohesion to the album overall lets it down massively plus try remembering anything memorable Steve Howe does on that album is tricky to say the least. It's not terrible though.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 10:01

I'm not "reiterating" anything. That's a rude thing to say, like listeners can't figure things out on their own. 
I think there are 3 good songs on the album, the opener, the close and Release Release. 

As for GTFO, there are 3 good songs, too. Parallels, Awaken and Wonderous Stories. I never liked the album cover. 

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 10:02

why is this one ugly? Confused

Posted By: Easy Money
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 13:11
The story about Rick Wakeman throwing a tomato at a proposed album cover is hardly believable. Who, Wakeman included, walks around with a tomato in their pocket.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 20:41

That creature, of which, btw, I have no idea what it is doing on the locomotive, looks a lot more like a rubber Nessie toy than a camel. 

Unlike that one, "Mirage" has a great, iconic sleeve design featuring a camel motif.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 20:45

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 21:17

Kevin Rowland of Dexy's Midnight Runners. LOL

Kevin Rowland – My Beauty (1999, CD) - Discogs
TBH, I find him quite hot. I think that cover was a bit ahead of its time. It would be way better received if it was released today.

-------------
— Ernest Vong

Posted By: Zappastolethetowels
Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 22:07

I love that album!

The cover is definitely odd, but I think it lends its mystery to the music (that I would not call mainstream per se)

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 22:17
Cover art for A Passion Play by Jethro Tull

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 22:19
Eulenspygel 2 album cover

Mic drop. Or should I say egg drop.

Actually, I've never heard the music on this but apparently it's not nearly as bad as the cover.

Date Posted: April 03 2024 at 23:04

Id' say birdshіt drop.

-------------
— Ernest Vong

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 00:45

That creature, of which, btw, I have no idea what it is doing on the locomotive, looks a lot more like a rubber Nessie toy than a camel. 

Unlike that one, "Mirage" has a great, iconic sleeve design featuring a camel motif.

Mirage rips off the cigarettes pack, it's surprising they got away with it. 

Coca-Cola sued Judas Priest for the cover of their debut album, so there is an alternative version. They settled it and realized it's free publicity as well. LOL
Primary

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 00:47

Eulenspygel 2 album cover

Actually, I've never heard the music on this but apparently it's not nearly as bad as the cover.

The cover is a bit disturbing, but I think that was the point. 

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 00:56

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 02:41

Coca-Cola sued Judas Priest for the cover of their debut album, so there is an alternative version. They settled it and realized it's free publicity as well. LOL
Primary

There's a fine line between copying and inspiration. Camel's "Mirage" sleeve design certainly falls into the latter sort.

Coca-Cola's lawsuit aside, the alternate album cover for Judas Priest's debut does, in fact, better capture the somewhat proggy spirit of the band in 1974.

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 02:41

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 02:50

Primary

There's a fine line between copying and inspiration. Camel's "Mirage" sleeve design certainly falls into the latter sort.

Coca-Cola's lawsuit aside, the alternate album cover for Judas Priest's debut does, in fact, better capture the somewhat proggy spirit of the band in 1974.

I find the alternate cover fits the "ugly" description LOL

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 03:02

Primary

Nice album cover. I mean, that's 'ugly is beautiful' aesthetic, to which, for instance, the "In the Court of the Crimson King" cover illustration belongs as well.

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 03:04

Primary

Nice album cover. I mean, that's 'ugly is beautiful' aesthetic, to which, for instance, the "In the Court of the Crimson King" cover illustration belongs as well.

We'll never agree, so let's leave it at that... 

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 04:59
There's only a one letter difference between appealing and appalling, and just as some may find Moyan's album cover selections appalling, I find them all very appealing. Smile

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 05:13

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 08:42

I love this album. Smile

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 08:55
The Move Looking On album cover(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f22134484c176d',t:'MTcxMjI0MjQyNS4xMjkwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 08:56
Dream Theater When Dream and Day Unite album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f224bf7c139e52',t:'MTcxMjI0MjU3MC4yNTIwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 08:58

Birth Control Hoodoo Man album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f2266348c815a4',t:'MTcxMjI0MjYzNy40MTYwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 08:58
Fuzzy Duck Fuzzy Duck  album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f2286e7fa79456',t:'MTcxMjI0MjcyMS4xMzUwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:04
Birth Control Here And Now album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f229eefc3c15e9',t:'MTcxMjI0Mjc4Mi42NzIwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:05
Missus Beastly Missus Beastly album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f2315dcb93aab1',t:'MTcxMjI0MzA4Ny4xMzMwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:06
Arti E Mestieri Tilt - Immagini Per Un Orecchio album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f23333ef6ccff9',t:'MTcxMjI0MzE2Mi4zMTgwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:06
Gong Acid Motherhood album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f233bc0d5b9e50',t:'MTcxMjI0MzE4NC4wNzEwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:08
Peter Hammill The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f234919d4e6807',t:'MTcxMjI0MzIxOC4yNDMwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:10
Nicholas Greenwood Cold Cuts album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f2369c79cd24e2',t:'MTcxMjI0MzMwMS45NTcwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:11
Foehn Faëria album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f2395d2897f96b',t:'MTcxMjI0MzQxNC42ODQwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:12
Gift Blue Apple album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f23b941f229e65',t:'MTcxMjI0MzUwNS4zNTgwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:13
Cornucopia Full Horn album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f23d605f4ffb48',t:'MTcxMjI0MzU3OS4wMTEwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:15
Wallenstein Mother Universe album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f23e7e38437aaf',t:'MTcxMjI0MzYyNC43NDEwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:17
The Soft Machine Fifth [Aka: 5] album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f241ad4e9215ca',t:'MTcxMjI0Mzc1NS4xNzMwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:20
Il Rovescio Della Medaglia Contaminazione album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f24453cb2016fb',t:'MTcxMjI0Mzg2My43MTkwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:24
Galahad Nothing Is Written album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f24910683e16a6',t:'MTcxMjI0NDA1Ny43MjcwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 09:29
Frank Zappa Thing-Fish album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f24dd3ef94cfe9',t:'MTcxMjI0NDI1My4xNTMwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 12:13
^ that was ugly covers galore, a tad too much. Ouch

Posted By: Nogbad_The_Bad
Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 12:51
I assume you are making a point to one of the other 'members'.

-------------
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 14:28

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 14:49

Posted By: Boojieboy
Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 15:25
The first Man album. The first Uriah Heep album.

The Mothers of Invention "Uncle Meat", definitely. Captain Beefheart "Trout Mask Replica", though it fits.

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 16:01

Malmsteen has a few awful album covers, but Trilogy is NOT one of them. LOL

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 16:03
Originally posted by Boojieboy Boojieboy wrote:

The first Uriah Heep album.
I like that cover, a bit creepy and it works fine for me.

Salisbury and Look At Yourself are much worse IMO. 

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 16:55

Malmsteen has a few awful album covers, but Trilogy is NOT one of them. LOL
The idea per se could perhaps pass as humorous if an amateur-level illustrator knew how to paint—for example, if he knew how to paint waves.

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 16:58

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 17:13

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 17:20
^ i kinda like that one. Perfect acid trip cover art. Never heard the actual album though.

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f50605b969faf0',t:'MTcxMjI3Mjc2OS4wNDYwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Posted By: Zappastolethetowels
Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 17:43
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Gong Acid Motherhood album cover

Daevid Allen's first experiment with photoshop

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 17:58
^ have to say, he sure had balls to release that! Oh, wait... now that i'm looking closer ; D

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f53d976904fa7e',t:'MTcxMjI3NTA0NS4wODMwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 18:36

"A Passion Play" features excellent sleeve design, in my opinion. It is difficult to say the same about this one:

Date Posted: April 04 2024 at 19:09
Thrice Mice Thrice Mice album cover

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'86f5a2982f41982b',t:'MTcxMjI3OTE4Mi4xODEwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();< style=": ; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: medium none; visibility: ;" width="1" height="1">

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk