Print Page | Close Window

'Nations' Roleplay

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Topics not related to music
Forum Name: Just for Fun
Forum Description: Participate in trivia and knowledge games, share jokes, etc.
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61712
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 04:52
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 'Nations' Roleplay
Posted By: Conor Fynes
Subject: 'Nations' Roleplay
Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 19:51

Rules Of The Game:
Each player chooses a nation to represent and control. There aren't necessary guidelines to play, as long as things don't get too unrealistic and players make sure to keep things balanced and fair.

Each 'post' is considered one month in game time.

Alliances, trade, hypothetical technological advances, and war are all possibilities.

...and in the potential nature that our game-world is destroyed irreparably somehow, we can always start over! LOL

For simplicity's sake, the game starts in January, 2010.

Current Players:
Conor Fynes - China (United Federation of Asian Republics)
progkidjoel - Ireland
Neurotarkus - Argentina
AnyColourYouLike - New Zealand

Luca Pacchiarini - Vatican
Tsevir Levbag- Quebec/Canada
floydispink - Netherlands

Replies:
Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 19:52
To start things out, I will take the role of China.

January 2010,
China mobilizes industry, begins campaign to modernize cities and infrastructure.

Posted By: progkidjoel
Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 19:56
ProgKidJoel - Ireland!

Potatoes continue to bring mass wealth to Ireland, Leprechaun uprising has been crushed.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:00
(Just make sure to keep a track of dates, for continuity's sake!)

March, 2010

With a newfound identity and influence on the world stage, China begins making trade proposals to the European Union (and by association, Ireland.)

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:03
April 2011

Mass militarization begins across Ireland, concluding in a mass lockdown of the Irish borders.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:07
May 2010

Tensions rise across the world. While China keeps an open channel with Ireland, they make no action, and wait to see how the rest of the European union will react to Ireland's singleminded actions.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:13
June 2010

The UN watches on in fear as Ireland demonstrates its nuclear capabilities on the shores of Scotland.

-------------

Posted By: Neurotarkus
Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:17
Hello, Neurotarkus using South Africa

July 2010- South Africa invades Swaziland and Lesotho and all those other tiny countries no one cares about.

-------------
"I cannot grasp the concept of love, for I am a pickle!"
-Neurotarkus

I create musics. Good Ones. Contact me if you desire it.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:19
July 2010

China lol's at the nuclear tests and plants a spy in Ireland's nuclear research facility.

Meanwhile, the European Union cuts off all trade with Ireland until it ceases it's aggression. Anti-Missile defense is set in place.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:21
I did July, so lets say mine is....

September 2010- South Africa begins researching plague for use against cows in an attempt to kill all the world dairy cows, except for those bred in South Africa with immunity to the disease. Asks Ireland and China to be nice to us in return for leaving their cattle alone.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:24
October 2010

China bids for an alliance with the South African people.
Meanwhile, in lue of Ireland's aggression, anti-missile systems are activated.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:24
October 2010

Ireland presses down mass protests with lethal force, and continues planning attacks on Italy.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:26
November 2010,

China launches a propoganda campaign on the Irish people, appealing that if they rise up against the newborn military regime, they will offer aid and dignity to the oppressed people.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:27
December 2010- South Africa unleashes plague and it completely fails. South Africa rebounds by building huge amounts of forces, poorly trained but filled with a brainwashed fury, a desire to fight in the name of South Africa. South Africa invades Botswana and Nambia. South Africa sends flaming bag of poop to Argentina just to be an ass.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:28
January 2011

Ireland demands Italy's unconditional surrender, and begins invasion when Italy turns down this offer.

-------------

Posted By: Any Colour You Like
Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:30
ACYL, NZ.

Feb 2011: NZ invades Australia. The World Rejoices.

/thread

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:30
March 2011-

So. Africa subjugates Botswana and Nambia, begins massive navy. Tries to get to Australia in time to rip off a chunk for ourselves, but gets there just as NZ takes the last piece. Asks NZ for alliance in hope of not getting the crap beat of us.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:34
March 2010

Ireland makes South Africa an offer they can't refuse - Ally, or face nuclear fallout.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:35
April 2011-

So.Africa agrees to Ireland's offer, builds missile defense systems, bunkers, etc. just in case. Invades Madagascar. Sends fleet of submarines to China just to say hi. We then start our next evil plot, which involves mice. Stay tuned!

btw if SA dies, I get Argentina. Make note.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:38
May 2011, NZ returns home to a rapturous welcome. Subsequently engaging in talks with Tajikistan over a possible alliance against China.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:38
June 2001!

Ireland assists South Africa in the invasion of Madagascar with weapons stolen from Britain and military assistance.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:39
2001? Time machines are cheating, Joel.

July 2011- South Africa conquers Madagascar. Cus we're greedy b*****ds and we want all of Africa, including the islands, we take all of Madagascar and agree to help Ireland against someone, as long as they're not too tough. South Africa advises against any alliances with Tajikstan, as they are poor as dirt and will be smashed by China like a porcelain vase. SoAfrica invades Zimbabwe and Mozambique

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:42
August 2011

Ireland sets its sights on NZ, and launches nuclear weapons on the capital!

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:43
September 2011- South Africa decides not to get into this, as NZ can get pissy. Instead, we decide to send Ireland a bunch of diamonds, cus we got lots of them. There, we cool? Use your diamonds to buy some nukes, spud-lovers. Heh heh. Don't kill me. Defense is built up even more, as these nations seem very likely to go to war.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:47
October 2011, New Zealand calls upon traditional allies, Russia and Tajikistan to boycott potato imports from Ireland. The resulting Slavic famine causes widespread hatred of New Zealand Politicians, who have to resort to Dacha meetings with the respective Parties.

The subsequent agreement lifts the ban on Irish Potato exports, therein confirming alliances between the three nations. Ireland, scared sh*tless by Russia, decides not to attack NZ, but instead focus upon Papua New Guinea.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:48
November 18th, 2011

In celebration of his birthday, King Joel of Ireland decides to use his diamonds to buy China a new fleet of aircraft. Discussions then begin for future allegiance between the two superpowers.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:49
December 2011-

SA invades Angola and Zambia. Poor African nations fall like dominoes in the diamond-fueled SA assault. SA attempts to ally with China and Ireland against America, because they told SA to stop invading people. Mexico is used as a temporary base for SA forces in return for diamonds.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:54
January 2012 -

Ireland agrees to invade the US with SA, and anxiously awaits compliance from China!

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:56
January 2012

To celebrate the new year, China makes lauds the Irish and South African states for their sucess in each developing empires for themselves.

Sends request of an alliance to make a triple threat against Oceania.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:56
Also in January 2012- USA enlists support of the Democratic Republic of Congo, hoping to tie up SA forces in Africa, as DRC is ammassing forces to defend against the ambitious SA.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:58
February 2012- Massive battles happen in Africa. SA pushes slowly but surely into DRC as US and SA forces skirmish in the Mexican skies, and we wait for Ireland and China to get over here. We agree to split US in 1/3rds; SA gets East, you decide the rest.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 20:59
(We need to find someone to play the United States.)

China agrees to make a combined attack on the US. Chinese fleet amasses on the Western Seaboard. Forms beachhead near Portland but meets very strong resistance.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:00
I'll do US too.

March 2012- SA takes Texas, US runs short for oil. DRC is near pacified, and, with nothing to stop them, SA runs over the rest of Africa in a mere month. Defense is strengthened further; nuclear weapons are stockpiled, but will not be used aggressively; only 1) for defense and 2) as a last resort.

US buys oil from Arabs, focuses attention on Portland.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:01
March 2012

Ireland takes claim to the west Coast of the USA, leaving the center for China. Full-scale invasions begin on the west coast of the US, with SA coming in from the east.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:03
Originally posted by progkidjoel progkidjoel wrote:

March 2012

Ireland takes claim to the west Coast of the USA, leaving the center for China. Full-scale invasions begin on the west coast of the US, with SA coming in from the east.

We come from the south, you from the east, and Chine from the west. Canada is hiding.

April 2012- US resisteance is heavy, minimal territorial gains are made. SA makes bundles of cash selling diamonda and African oil to everyone, starts throwing money at everything, including buying King Joel of Ireland a giant, solid gold carrot, because Emperor Neurtotarkus I was wasted at the time.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:05
April 2012

China begins making communication signals directed at the outer reaches of space, hoping to appeal to the Wombats of Planet Vompatti.

United States citizens and military holds strong; pushes back Irish/Chinese joint forces.

China also makes pacts with Vietnam, Kazakhstan, and Cambodia, adopting them under a new flag; 'The United Federation of Asian Republics.'

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:06
June 2012- US forces take all former territory and even bully Canada into support. SA gets angry and takes Canada until further notice. SA invades Saudi Arabia (another SA lol) to cut off US oil supplies. SA attempts to infest US with Malaria from their massive eastern jungles, but Americans have no standing water. Foiled again, SA!

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:10
July 2012

UFAR skirmishes forces into Saudi Arabia. Some small firefights between South African forces and Chinese forces break out. Diplomats dispatched to work out a fair division of Saudi Arabia.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:10
July 2012

Ireland retreats to the shores of the homeland, their morale crushed by the military willpower of the USA.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:11
August, 14, 2012

SA forces are starting to lose control, and they become more of freelance guerrillas than disciplined SA warriors. Saudi Arabia is split down the centre. SA and US aircraft fight to a draw in the skies of Texas. US submarines are sent to assault Irish shipping in the Atlantic.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:15
August 15, 2012

European Union reforms and troops from France, Germany, and Spain begin to pour upon the shores of Ireland...

UFAR (China) sends an appeal to Ireland, stating that if they submit to the Chinese will and become a client state of the UFAR, China will send all the support they need.

Chinese invasion of the US stops after taking a few hundred miles of territory. Territory is consolidated, although there is heavy resistance.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:16
September 2012

not wanting China too powerful, SA suspends American assaults and pours troops into EU. Attacks on Ireland subside as troops go back to defend their homeland. SA military, however, is beginning the fray, as discipline is lacking. Portugal is bribed into supporting SA with diamonds and oil. SA plans to build base at tip of Antarctica in preparation for future invasion of South America (another SA!)

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:24
October 2012,

China builds a massive palace and Conor Wong declares himself emperor of the world.
A word of great peace is spread by Emperor Conor, promising great things to those that join his reign.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:26
November 2012,

Ireland submits to China!

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:28
November 2012- Emperor Neurotarkus I of SA decides to form loose alliance with Emperor Wong, though he keeps his country. However, SA is barely a single nation anymore, more a collection of people. The country is in a state of near anarchy. The only organized area is the very tip of Africa, the former SA.On November, 29th, 2012, Emperor Neurotarkus I dies of mysterious circumstances.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:29
December 2012

Ireland re-enforces the northern tip of SA, and helps to bring peace.

-------------

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:31
December 2012

China sends in support troops to South Africa, to help quell the people and restore order to Africa.
Meanwhile, a garrison is placed in Ireland to secure rule.
"You answer to me now!"
All arms turn towards Australia and New Zealand.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:31
December, 19th, 2012- an underground movement begins internationally, as billions of anarcho-primitivist protesters destroy all technology in trying to purify the human race. No one knows who started the International Rebellion, though there are rumors.....

Irish forces in Northern Africa find the area to be uncivilized and loose. People are living like animals again. Civilization has been destroyed....

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:32
Emperor Wong blames the death of Neurotarkus on the treachery of New Zealanders!

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:35
January 2013-

SA is no more. The billions of tightly packed people there have died, and the entire continent reverts to a state of primitive, hunter-gatherer lifestyle. An Irish soldier finds, living in a cave, the ruler formerly know as Emperor Neurotarkus I, raising a family and eating deer meat.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:37
(Neurotarkus, planning on being a different nation? United States? European Union?)

February 2013,
China grieves the loss of South Africa as their ally, but uses the vacuum of power to sweep in and galvanize the people.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:37
February, 2013- Argentina invades Chile......
African people attempt in vain to resist the men coming into their homes, shooting their fire sticks. Sun King Ñeurotárkus of Argentina urges China to leave Africans alone, as they can get snappy.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:39
March 2013,
China recognizes the new action taken in South America, and welcomes Argentina to the main stage.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:42
China broadcasts messages downplaying the severity of the new revolution in Africa, hoping it won't spread to other parts of the world...

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:42
April 2013- Soon, 3 countries are left in South America- Argentina with the south, Colombia with the north, and Brazil. All 3 are beefing up their militaries, waiting for someone to strike first. America watches closely and, in typical American fashion, tries (and fails, due to mysterious activities from a certain African caveman Wink) to build oil rigs in former SA territories.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:44
May 2013,
China ignores Argentina's pleas, and declares 'the first war on behalf of human dignity' and begins a crackdown on the primitives, in a fashion much alike the spanish inquisition..

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:46
June 2013-

Colombia attacks Brazil. One of the largest clashes in all of history ensues, but, in the end, both countries stand in a stalemate, and Argentina sees a nice opportunity to attack. Both countries are quickly overrun, but prove hard to tame.

Chinese soldiers in Africa have major trouble, due to restless primitives, dense foliage, challenging landscapes, disease, temperature, rain, and everything Africa has to throw at them. Chinese forces are given hell by mother nature in Africa.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:49
July 2013

Turning it's eyes away from New Zealand, China builds up defenses against the South American conglomerate, and demands Ireland to follow suit.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:51
August 2013-

Argentinians make large profits off of drug trade, selling cocaine from Colombia to countries around the world. Drug money is then used to buy the Chinese emperor a 20-foot tall silver toilet as a gag.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:53
September 2013-
Chinese Emperor leaves stool sample in toilet than ships it back to Argentina.

Date Posted: October 02 2009 at 21:55
October 2014-

Argentina tries to enter Central America, though America soon resists unexpectedly. The Argentinians send a bottle of llama urine to China in response to the flagrant re-gifting attempt by China. Americans and Argentinians form near impenetrable strongholds on land, and air and sea battles ensue. American and Argentinian forces fight to a stalemate, though the Argentinians are close to taking Alaska.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Posted By: Tsevir Leirbag
Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 00:09
November 2014
Gabriel is getting into this thread, since he's Québec's Prime Minister.

-------------
Les mains, les pieds balancés
Sur tant de mers, tant de planchers,
Un marin mort,
Il dormira

- Paul Éluard

Posted By: Luca Pacchiarini
Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 03:55

I'm the Vatican.

December 2014

The Vatican supports Argentina's war in Central America, but in change Argentina will have to stop using condoms to protect the ethic integrity of sacred love and human life

Posted By: The Runaway
Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 06:53
I am teh uber Englahnd!

January 2015 -
England joins the game, with uts UBER force and MASSIVE prosperity.

-------------
http://www.formspring.me/Aragorn224" rel="nofollow - Trendsetter win!

The search for nonexistent perfection.

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 06:53
February 2015

Ireland makes offerings of Leprechaun slaves and potatoes en masse to england in bid for allegiance!

-------------

Posted By: The Runaway
Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 06:56

18 March 2015 -

England joins Ireland's allegiance, and tries to recruit China in too.

-------------
http://www.formspring.me/Aragorn224" rel="nofollow - Trendsetter win!

The search for nonexistent perfection.

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 07:36
April 2015

Argentina ends war with America and all of Central America including and below Nicaragua is given to Argentina. Argentina officially adopts Jediism ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_census_phenomenon - Jedi census phenomenon ) as the new state religion. Argentinian naval forces begin harassing Spanish and French shipping in preparation for an assault on Europe, possibly to be conducted with British/Irish help. Argentinian llama and cocaine trades make the country huge amounts of money, which is hen spent on completely useless things.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 07:43
May 2015

Vatican Troops invade Argentina, defining their actions as a new Holy Crusade, since Argentina rejected the catolic religion in favour of Jediism

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 08:20
June 2015

Argentinian resistance holds strong in the wake of the 50 Vatican soldiers sent to convert the Argentinian people. In response, fleets of Argentinian battleships sail to and bombard Rome.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 14:50
July 2015

Milanese people help the argentinians destroy Rome

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 14:52
August 2015

Seeing as Rome is dead, and the Vatican is in Rome, the Vatican is either 1) dead or 2) relocated. Thus, the Argentinians now control Southern Italy, and begin an invasion of France. French resistance is strong, but so is the Argentinian navy, which mashes the southern coast of France into a thick, tasty substance.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:06
September 2015

The Pope, Jethro XVIII, who escaped from Rome during the argentinian assault, moves the vatican institutions in Avignon.

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:24
October, 2015

Argentina ends war with France, and gains Sardinia, Corsica, the Balearic Islands, Sicily, and everything below the Tiber River.  America begins war with Canada.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Posted By: The Sleepwalker
Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:24
October 2015

The vast majority of the population of the Netherlands are unintelligent racists, so they declare war with Argentina, sending their somewhat arrogant and megalomaniacal troops to Buenos Aires. The attack is very sudden and unexpected, but even more unexpected is that the attack is well prepared. At the same time, the Dutch government prepares a defence on the southern border, as they know about Argentina invading France. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:30
November 2015- Argentinian Llama Troopers drive Dutch forces back, and Argentinian defenses are beefed up.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:42
December 2015

By digging a big tunnel in 13 days, the Dutch forces strike again... this time they show up in South Africa. Out of the huge tunnel, which is made with an enormous speed, come tanks, trucks and modified bicycles. The forces are very passionate, willing to eradicate the whole South-African population. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:51
January 2016

Argentinian researchers attempt to build a spacecraft to colonize and build a missile base on the moon, but experiments with sophisticated fuel sources (llama droppings) fails, and a massive explosion makes South America all but uninhabitable, and all around the world entire countries have been devastated. Still, in the smoking ruins of the continent, Argentinian surviviors rebuild their nation.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 15:58
February 2017

As the Dutch troops are invading South Africa, they notice Argentina could easily be invaded at this point. They withdraw their troops from South Africa and send them to Argentina. Meanwhile, a heroic cool dude using the pseudonym "floydispink" from The Netherland hides in Liechtenstein, which is presumably the smallest country on the world. He is rebeling against the rasist majority in the Netherlands, and warns Argentina about the plans of the Dutch troops invading them.

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 16:12
(A fine example of having a sleep and waking up to the world's end!)

March 2017
China welcomes the new aggressors to the world stage, and gifts them all with cookies.

China also wonders why all of the most powerful empires originated as small countries/principalities.

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 16:20
^ Size doesn't matter, right?LOL

April 2017

Now that China is online the Dutch b*****ds are getting over-confident, and they start sending their troops to China. The attack is divided into an aeral strike from the West and a naval attack from the east. Both attacks are concentrated at Hongkong. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 17:37
May 2015

Argentinian forces finally kick all of the Dutch out of their land, though they are quite busy attempting to quell various criminal organizations that are popping up across the country. America then launches full invasion of all countries in the Arabian Subcontinent, for you-know-what. By now, loose settlements are forming in South Africa, small cities of only a few thousand. These cities have begun fighting each other, though the one city-state under Emperor "Arouse Trunk" is gaining power quickly.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 17:46
June 2017

Because of the loss in Argentina and the remaining troops being in China the Netherlands are in a weak position. "floydispink" has managed to convince the entire population of Liechtenstein, where he still hides, to take over the control in the Netherlands, and toss the rasist majority in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. The big problem is that the entire Liechtenstein population counts 13 people, so he asks Ireland to support him in taking the lead. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 17:50
July 2017

Argentina begins to bring order back to the country, though they are still somewhat vulnerable to America in the north, who, though powerful enough to defeat Argentina's (official) army, is currently fighting and losing a war in Arabia. Argentina sends aid to the Dutch in the form of llamas for cheap transportation and surplus crack babies.

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:04
August 2017

Thanks to the Argentinian support the non-rasist Dutch population and the 13 Liechtensteiners manage to get rid of the rasist majority, which are dropped somewhere in Atlantic ocean. Now The Netherlands are under control of the mighty "floydispink". The Netherlands start to build some real heavy defence systems, as there is war in about every corner of the world. Also, they send billions of CD's of Dutch prog bands like Focus and Ekseption to Argentina to show that they are very thankful for Argentina's help. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:04
August 2017

China is in the process of engineering those battle-mech things that are always in Japanese cartoons.

Dutch troops flood over the border, but run into tough resistance (and the Great Wall)

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:07
September 2017

The new Dutch government actually forgot about those troops. For remembering them, the Netherlands send troops to destroy their old troops, and those are, just like the other rasist Dutchman's, thrown somewhere into the Atlantic Ocean. Meanwhile the Netherlands have made some sort of alliance with Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. Defence systems are build all over the four countries. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:17
October 2017

Their new mech army set in place, Emperor Conor's mech infantry begin to march across the continent, squashing the Dutch in their path.

Posted By: Henry Plainview
Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:20
November 2018

Zimbabwe begins printing googol bills. This takes all month.

-------------
if you own a sodastream i hate you

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:26
December 2017

To help balance out Zimbabwe's economy distrupting, China prints out 100 trillion dollars and distributes it amongst the people. Economies crash around the world.

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:27
December 2017

The Dutch are pissed on China, for destroying their support. Ruler floydispink is a strategical leader though, and he invades eastern Europe. Without having any trouble, the whole northern half of Europe (except the UK/Ireland and Scandinavia) are now under control of The Netherlands. Such an empire needs an impressive capital... the city Uzubuluduwu is under construction. Also, the eastern European countries are defended very carefully, especially at the Russian border. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:31
January 2018

Zimbabwe makes bid for 2020 Olympics. When told that Spain had won it 5 years ago, Zimbabwe declares war on Spain.

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:38
February 2020

After two long months of heavy construction, the city Uzubuluduwu is finally finished. Its location is on the border of The Netherlands and Germany. For Ireland ignoring ruler floydispink's call for help a while ago, he declares war with the already very powerful country Ireland. The Dutch already know a lot about the Irish though, as they had several undercover men placed in pubs all over the country. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 18:42
March 2020

Zimbabwe surrenders after I realize that getting from Zimbabwe to Spain is very impractical. The Spanish War of 2020 becomes the least bloody war in history, with zero casualties on both sides. Zimbabwe disbands as a country out of shame.

-------------

Date Posted: October 03 2009 at 19:14
April 2020

Argentina continues researching their space program, and continues to fail. Meanwhile, most Argentinians are poor as dirt, and there is considerable civil unrest. Riots often break out in major Argentinian cities due to constant wars (on and off against America, and there are rumors of a second French invasion), though order is still holding. Argentina makes plans to invade the fledgling new nations rising in South Africa with superior technology. However, everyone knows that spearmen always beat tanks, and the defeated remnants of the Argentinian military soon roll through Saudi Arabia and into Turkey, which is easily conquered by the Argentinian llama troopers.

ps guess what Arouse Trunk is an anagram for....

-------------
-Neurotarkus

Date Posted: October 04 2009 at 04:28
May 2020

For Argetina invading Turkey, and coming near the Big European Kingdom, they declare war with Argentina. The first step is driving Argentina out of Turkey and the other Middle Eastern countries. With highly advanced technology the Big European Kingdom has managed to create a group of massive tank-like machines, capable of destroying nearly anything that comes on their path. These machines are being supported by the European army.

-------------

Date Posted: October 04 2009 at 15:32
(I think we might have skipped 2019! This will be taken into account as due to the fact the economy broke down, the entire world was disheartened and opted to watch re-runs of Malcolm in The Middle for a year!)
June 2020,

China gets it's best athletes for the Zimbabwe olympics. The battle mech campaign had been successful and now China controls almost all of Asia, up to the eastern european border, governed by the Netherlands.

China also plants spy in Uzubululzulul

Date Posted: October 04 2009 at 15:41
July 2020

The Big European Kingdom, knowing the Chinese army is near, places heavy defence on the Eastern European border. As mentioned earlier, floydispink is a very strategical leader. He has made a secret misslile base in the cold wastes of Siberia, a position from which he can attack the Chinese without them expecting it. Dutch sceintist also manage to set the controls for the heart of the sun, in order to obtain some kind of hot fluid with destructive capabilities. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 04 2009 at 15:45
August 2020

World celebrates the birthday of Emperor Conor!

Slowly but surely, the massive mech force begins marching across the BEK border.

Date Posted: October 04 2009 at 15:53
September 2020

The mission involving the heart of the sun dramaticly failed. Surprisingly, there was also hot substance around the heart of the sun which the sceintist had forgot about. 3 men and a donkey died. The BEK forces are resisting againt the Chinese invaders, creating an enormous battlefield, where many soldiers die. The Chinese invaders are very surprised though, when destructive missiles from Siberia hit them in the back. 

-------------

Date Posted: October 04 2009 at 15:57

Many cities in China are destroyed by the barrage of missiles, leaving a toxic waste that covers many industrial centers. Not willing to evacuate their homeland, the Chinese burrow underground and make large subterranean cities.

Fearless, they wait until the radiation dies down... in 500 posts.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk