Forum Description: Create polls on topics not related to music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=62102
Printed Date: April 27 2024 at 15:26
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The best horror film
Posted By: jampa17
Subject: The best horror film
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 10:34
I'm not a huge fan of Horror films, but I really appriciate when the suspense and the rythum of edition lead you to the shore of your sit and leave you wonder what just happen on the dark corner of the shot... So, I think Rosemary's Baby is the very best... you don't get to see nothing... it's pure suggestion... so there's my vote... Sixth Sense is great, and maybe the classic of my generation... but besides the other... is almost a joke... right...??? you help me... Will be interesting... Evil Smile

-------------
Change the program inside... Stay in silence is a crime.

Replies:
Posted By: ExittheLemming
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 10:55
I voted for the Exorcist because like all great horror flicks, the real terror is implied and not shown i.e psychological terror inside your own head cannot be replicated on screen (Nuff said)

-------------

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 11:22
From the list, I chose The Exorcist. It's a tryly horrible and disturbing film!

Honoury mentions to The Shining and The Omen, although you could argue, that despite the supernatural element to these films, they are really 'thrillers' The Shining is among my favourite films of all time.

Posted By: SaltyJon
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 11:42
My vote goes to The Changeling (The one with George C. Scott, not the one with Angelina Jolie).  Very good horror movie, probably my favorite.

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Salty_Jon" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: harmonium.ro
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 11:42
Other: Blair Witch Project, by far.

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 11:44
Yeah, Blair Witch Project is excellent. Apparently the most profitable film ever, as it only cost around $30,000 to make.

I also like 'The Others' More of a classic ghost story with a great twist. Very creepy..

Posted By: The Pessimist
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 12:28
I vote the original Night Of the Living Dead. Sure, their were zombie films before it (like White Zombie and the like), but this was the very first (and best) to capture the pure claustrophobic fear of being stuck in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a sh*t load of hungry undead. Classic

-------------
"Market value is irrelevant to intrinsic value."

Arnold Schoenberg

Posted By: Bitterblogger
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 12:51
The original Psycho.
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
The Ring.
On this list, Rosemary's Baby.

Posted By: Equality 7-2521
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 13:05
The Shining. What's more frightening then a father murdering those he's obligated to protect. Isolation in horror is also one of my favorite devices.

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 13:10
I've not seen yet The Blair Witch Project... jejeje... I know... I must have lived under a rock at that time... but I don't know why... jejeje... that's why I didn't put it on the list... I still believe Rosemary's Baby is the best... as one said above "psychological terror inside your own head cannot be replicated on screen"

-------------

Posted By: crimhead
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 13:19
Originally posted by The Pessimist The Pessimist wrote:

I vote the original Night Of the Living Dead. Sure, their were zombie films before it (like White Zombie and the like), but this was the very first (and best) to capture the pure claustrophobic fear of being stuck in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a sh*t load of hungry undead. Classic

I concur. Low budget movie with minimal effects and shot in Black and White.Something did always bother me though. Why didn't the body that they found in the top of the farmhouse never come back to life?

Posted By: moreitsythanyou
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 14:01
Army. Of. Darkness.

-------------
<font color=white>butts, lol[/COLOR]

Posted By: Green Shield Stamp
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 14:03
Originally posted by SaltyJon SaltyJon wrote:

My vote goes to The Changeling (The one with George C. Scott, not the one with Angelina Jolie).  Very good horror movie, probably my favorite.

I love this film.  Not many people have seen it, which is a shame because it has some great scenes.

For anyone who doesn't know this movie:

Scott plays a writer who has lost his muse following the death of his wife. He rents a large,  isolated house, hoping that the seclusion will allow him to regain his inspiration.  However, as the days and nights pass, he becomes aware that he is not alone in the house. 

One of the great scenes is when the haunting begins to unsettle the George C. Scott character, and he is sitting in the large living room, trying to relax drinking whisky.  There comes a thum-thump-thump as a child's ball bounces down the stairs.  On the verge of breaking down, he picks up the ball and dashes out to his car.  He drives several miles to a bridge over a large fast-moving river.  Getting out of his car he hurls the ball as far as he can from the bridge into the water.

When he gets back home he collapses into his chair and takes a long, satisfying slug of whisky.  As he exhales a sigh of relief...there comes a thump-thump-thump as a child's ball bounces down the stairs.  It roll towards his feet.  Water dripping off it forms a small puddle on the floor.

Fantastic stuff.  The film relies on suspense and subtle effects to create unbearable tension and atmosphere.

These are the sorts of horror films that I like.  Personally I dislike the gory, slasher movies.  I don't find them particularly scary and I feel like I need to take a shower after watching them.

-------------
Haiku

Writing a poem
With seventeen syllables
Is very diffic....

Posted By: Matthew T
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 14:14
Excorcist for meThumbs Up Not a bad soundtrack eitherWink

-------------
Matt

Posted By: rdtprog
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 14:17
Definitely "The Haunting" made in 1963. You see nothing but you feel everything!Clap

-------------
Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness.

Emile M. Cioran

Posted By: mrcozdude
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 14:25
The shining

Jack Nicholson and Penderecki!

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/cozfunkel/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 15:37
Originally posted by Green Shield Stamp Green Shield Stamp wrote:

I love this film.  Not many people have seen it, which is a shame because it has some great scenes.

For anyone who doesn't know this movie:

Scott plays a writer who has lost his muse following the death of his wife. He rents a large,  isolated house, hoping that the seclusion will allow him to regain his inspiration.  However, as the days and nights pass, he becomes aware that he is not alone in the house. 

One of the great scenes is when the haunting begins to unsettle the George C. Scott character, and he is sitting in the large living room, trying to relax drinking whisky.  There comes a thum-thump-thump as a child's ball bounces down the stairs.  On the verge of breaking down, he picks up the ball and dashes out to his car.  He drives several miles to a bridge over a large fast-moving river.  Getting out of his car he hurls the ball as far as he can from the bridge into the water.

When he gets back home he collapses into his chair and takes a long, satisfying slug of whisky.  As he exhales a sigh of relief...there comes a thump-thump-thump as a child's ball bounces down the stairs.  It roll towards his feet.  Water dripping off it forms a small puddle on the floor.

Fantastic stuff.  The film relies on suspense and subtle effects to create unbearable tension and atmosphere.

These are the sorts of horror films that I like.  Personally I dislike the gory, slasher movies.  I don't find them particularly scary and I feel like I need to take a shower after watching them.

Who directed this movie...??? now I'm interest... Agree with the blood fest movies that called "horror" nowadyas... I feel the same... those do not scared anyone... is just disgusting selection of gory scenes... and nothing more...

-------------

Posted By: Vompatti
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 16:03
Kwaidan.

Posted By: BaldJean
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 16:06
I am not sure if "Don't Look Now!", starring Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie, fits as a horror movie, but it is one of my favorite movies. and the end is an absolute shocker, even after the umpteenth view. I absolutely freaked out the first time I saw it

-------------

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta

Posted By: stonebeard
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 16:42
^ I've seen the end. Messed up.

I like Session 9 a lot.

-------------
http://soundcloud.com/drewagler" rel="nofollow - My soundcloud. Please give feedback if you want!

Posted By: The Pessimist
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 17:09
Originally posted by crimhead crimhead wrote:

Originally posted by The Pessimist The Pessimist wrote:

I concur. Low budget movie with minimal effects and shot in Black and White.Something did always bother me though. Why didn't the body that they found in the top of the farmhouse never come back to life?

I have no clue either, bt who are we to question George A. Romero's genius?

-------------
"Market value is irrelevant to intrinsic value."

Arnold Schoenberg

Posted By: J-Man
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 19:36
I like mostly early horror movies because they were far more original back then. Now they have become very formulatic and predictable (with some exceptions of course). I vote for the original Night of the Living Dead or Psycho.

-------------

Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime

Posted By: The T
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 20:55
Nosferatu is a piece of art, german expressionism at its highest... but today is no horror film (should've been one in 1922).. I love horror films but I'm more of the victorian-Hammer-Universal kind of guy, also like films like the Exorcist or the Omen or Halloween which is kinda scary (the only slasher that is scary, besides some blood-filled films by Argento and Bava).. Suspiria is quite good.... There's too many...

But the black and white, low-budget look of Romero's original "Night of the Living Dead" takes tha cake... Not my favorite horror film but probably the most horrorific one...  

-------------

Posted By: Atavachron
Date Posted: October 16 2009 at 23:24
I still think the first Alien is one of the greatest horror flicks ever, also the original Dracula with Lugosi amazing and both the first and first remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers still scare the hell out of me

Posted By: Tarquin Underspoon
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 00:03

I refuse to watch The Exorcist. I'm not a horror movie guy and The Exorcist, I understand, would probably make me curl up in a corner rock back and forth.

On the other hand, I just saw Nosferatu, and I totally laughed all the way through. Not a horror movie by today's standards though.

I'm really not informed enough to vote in this poll, just enough to post about how little I know Tongue

-------------
"WAAAAAAOOOOOUGH!    WAAAAAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!   WAAAAAOOOO!!!"

-The Great Gig in the Sky

Posted By: manofmystery
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 00:55
not a big fan of the horror genre but my vote would go towards The Shining, that is, unless you consider Silence of the Lambs to be horror

-------------

Time always wins.

Posted By: cobb2
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 01:15
Alien

Posted By: Textbook
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 02:02
The Sixth Sense? Are you kidding?

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but this kind of thing probably isn't best decided by a poll simply because it limits choice so much, I'd just make it an open discussion.

Anyway, no one's mentioned Audition yet which means you need to do your homework first.

Posted By: Atavachron
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 02:42
Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs are good but I think Hannibal is a superb thriller and superior to both-- the atmosphere, tension, photography, cast, locations in Florence and the music all stunning..and Gary Oldman is amazing

Posted By: BaldJean
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 05:41
I prefer horror of the quiet, stealthy kind. that's why movies like "Blair Witch Project" or "Rosemarie's Baby" do a lot for me. horror is best the less is shown explicitly. you don't need to see all the gore; it is all much gorier in the mind than in the eye.
"Repulsion" is another great example. most people would not call it a horror movie. it certainly is not the ordinary kind of horror. just to see the rotten rabbit on the table makes me shiver.
as an aside: it is actually quite amazing that in US movies all kind of violence can take place with no-one batting an eyelid, but show a naked breast for a short moment (not to mention full frontal nudity), and it is a scandal. it always makes me think people have their wires crossed and need to sort out their priorities

-------------

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta

Posted By: Textbook
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 06:12
Seriously, someone please watch Audition and then come back to this thread.

If you want to be uncomfortable/horrified, you should also check out the Austrian films of director Michael Haneke such as Funny Games and The Piano Teacher.

Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 09:52
Jajaaja... sure I have a lot of films to watch, but the Night of the Living Death is my top of list... jejeje...  The Others is another great film that standout nowadays... I just didn't put it in the poll because I cannot see the best horror film with Nicole Kidman on it... she's too much Beautiful to be in a horror film... jejeje...

-------------

Posted By: The-Bullet
Date Posted: October 17 2009 at 11:19
If you're able to put yourself in the position of the protagonist, then I have watched none scarier than The Wicker Man

-------------

"Why say it cannot be done.....they'd be better doing pop songs?"

Posted By: Kazuhiro
Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 19:36
I went to "The Exorcist". I always like this movie. After this movie had been seen at infancy time, did the charm of me always. Linda Blair and "Regan MacNeil" are connected for me. Music is also perfect. And, I always finish the rest room before seeing the scene of "Spider Walk".

Posted By: ClemofNazareth
Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 20:08
Originally posted by mrcozdude mrcozdude wrote:

The shining

Jack Nicholson and Penderecki!

ditto

Thumbs Up

-------------
"Peace is the only battle worth waging."

Albert Camus

Posted By: Plankowner
Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 20:16

When I was growing up on Sundays, we had a double feature called "Creature Freature" with Dr. Paul Bearer (very spooky looking dude) ...

There were so many black and white films that scared the hell out of me that I don't remember, my memory is vague on most of them, some that I remember ofcourse are "The Birds," "Creature from the Black Lagoon," The Brain," "The Mole People," "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," "Pyscho," "The Mummy" (karloff), you get the idea, there was one Dracula film that I loved that I've never been able to find again.. anyway,..

I'd say the most complete film would be "The Shining" ..Watching Jack lose his mind is classic and very scary if you ask me...  The only other movie that really shook me in my youth that I have to mention is "When a Stranger Calls"  (This ended any baby sitting career I may have had after sneaking into the theater to see it..) 

Posted By: Tsevir Leirbag
Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 20:24
Psycho, The Shining or Mysery.

-------------
Les mains, les pieds balancés
Sur tant de mers, tant de planchers,
Un marin mort,
Il dormira

- Paul Éluard

Posted By: lucas
Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 21:34

with music by Goblin.

-------------
"Magma was the very first gothic rock band" (Didier Lockwood)

Posted By: terryl
Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 22:06

BWP gives me motion sickness, so cant stand watching it a second time though.

Excorist is brilliant, but relatively weak when I rewatched it last year. The Shining is brilliant and time-tested so it got my vote here.

The original, Japanese Ring movie. That's how I spell horror.

The Mist - the ending is one of the best in modern horror!

I also like Shaun of the Dead though.  Wink

-------------
And who are we to justify the right in all we do
Until we seek, until we find Ammonia Avenue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrmJ39j58W0

Date Posted: October 18 2009 at 22:09
Aye, another Shaun fan here Big smile

Posted By: Jake Kobrin
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 02:00
I've never seen any of these BUT...

../album.asp?id=454">
4.12 | 20 ratings
../album.asp?id=454 - Profondo Rosso O.S.T.
../album.asp?id=455 -
../album.asp?id=13621">
3.91 | 5 ratings
../album.asp?id=13621 - Perché Si Uccidono (O.S.T. with the name Reale Impero Britannico)
../album.asp?id=456">
3.84 | 20 ratings
../album.asp?id=456 - Suspiria
../album.asp?id=457 -
../album.asp?id=2651">
3.21 | 6 ratings
../album.asp?id=2651 - Zombi - Dawn of the Dead
../album.asp?id=4488">
4.01 | 175 ratings
../album.asp?id=4488 - Tubular Bells

../album.asp?id=6139">
4.23 | 13 ratings
../album.asp?id=6139 - Nosferatu

../album.asp?id=3553">
4.08 | 37 ratings
../album.asp?id=3553 - Symphonic Holocaust

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Neil-Kobrin/244687105562746" rel="nofollow - SUPPORT MY FATHER AND BECOME A FAN

Jacob Kobrin Illustration

Posted By: Petrovsk Mizinski
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 02:33
Am I wrong for thinking the original Night of the Living Dead was actually quite amusing and is the reason why I watch it again and again, rather than the horror factor?
George A. Romero is one hell of a director

Of anything I've watched, Eraserhead is probably the film that screwed with my head like no other.

Posted By: Rocktopus
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 02:44
Originally posted by jampa17 jampa17 wrote:

Originally posted by Green Shield Stamp Green Shield Stamp wrote:

Who directed this movie...???

Peter Medak. Its almost perfect.

That one: The Shining (the best I've seen, I guess), Rosemary's Baby, Carrie, and Let the Right one In .

The Orphanage had a lot of classic quality to it. An intelligent, very moving and tragic story. The Ring and Blair Witch really managed frighten me. The Wicker Man and Don't Look Now are favorites of mine too, but not really horror. Mulholland Drive is more of a mystey, but it scared me a lot more than most horror does.

-------------
Over land and under ashes
In the sunlight, see - it flashes
Find a fly and eat his eye
But don't believe in me
Don't believe in me
Don't believe in me

Posted By: SaltyJon
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 02:44
Originally posted by Petrovsk Mizinski Petrovsk Mizinski wrote:

Of anything I've watched, Eraserhead is probably the film that screwed with my head like no other.

Yeah, it definitely screws with the mind, but I wouldn't exactly call Eraserhead a horror.  I'm not sure what I would call it, but horror's not it. Tongue

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Salty_Jon" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: BaldFriede
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 07:43
I wonder why there are no votes for "Nosferatu" so far. It is a classic horror movie and appears in many top 20 lists of movies EVER, not only horror movies. So my vote will go there now.

-------------

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.

Posted By: Petrovsk Mizinski
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 08:05

Originally posted by Petrovsk Mizinski Petrovsk Mizinski wrote:

Yeah, it definitely screws with the mind, but I wouldn't exactly call Eraserhead a horror.  I'm not sure what I would call it, but horror's not it. Tongue

A film doesn't have to have gore to be a horror.
It's a psychological horror, totally different ball game from an ultra violent slasher.

Posted By: stonebeard
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 09:01
Originally posted by Rocktopus Rocktopus wrote:

The Orphanage had a lot of classic quality to it. An intelligent, very moving and tragic story.

Agreed. It's definitely in my top 5 horror movies (or suspense, or whatever). There are a couple scenes toward the end that are the scariest things I've ever seen. And the ending is so freaking tragic. It rivals Grave of Fireflies.

-------------
http://soundcloud.com/drewagler" rel="nofollow - My soundcloud. Please give feedback if you want!

Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 09:56
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

I wonder why there are no votes for "Nosferatu" so far. It is a classic horror movie and appears in many top 20 lists of movies EVER, not only horror movies. So my vote will go there now.

Yesterday just seen both Nosferatu and Night of the living Death and I like a lot Nosferatu... is quite great and is really a classic... of course the rythum and the edition is very different to our standards... but is quite great, eventhough it didn't frighten me... but to be honest, I love the scenes of Dracula... quite great, slow and stuck in your mind... both good movies... but Nosferatu is great man... just that I already vote for Rosemary's Baby... that is a total masterpiece...!!!

-------------

Posted By: mystic fred
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 10:48
At one time i would have said the Exorcist was the most frightening horror film, back in 1973 it was spectacular - counselling agencies were outside theatres to console the terrified audiences, i didn't get a wink of sleep that night, it was scary, but looking back i wonder what the fuss was all about as it looks so silly and ridiculous now.

my vote goes to "The Shining", a real masterpiece that still fascinates me and I love watching, especially the escape in the snow scene in the maze - HERE'S JOHNNY! Shocked

-------------
Prog Archives Tour Van

Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 11:50
Originally posted by mystic fred mystic fred wrote:

At one time i would have said the Exorcist was the most frightening horror film, back in 1973 it was spectacular - counselling agencies were outside theatres to console the terrified audiences, i didn't get a wink of sleep that night, it was scary, but looking back i wonder what the fuss was all about as it looks so silly and ridiculous now.

my vote goes to "The Shining", a real masterpiece that still fascinates me and I love watching, especially the escape in the snow scene in the maze - HERE'S JOHNNY! Shocked

I don't agree with you... I first saw The Exorcist about ten years ago... I born in 1984 so I really don't have links with the 70's standards for movies... but I have to tell you... the movie is not a joke today... you know... the special effects maybe are not that great, but it really scares, you know... that guy with the mask that appear like 4 times on the movie, with little horns and with a cape, you know is a silly mask for Halloween, but the way they show it, always gives me the chills each time I saw him... the other thing is the rythum of edition... quite odd... strange... but works great to the effect... jejeje...

-------------

Posted By: TealFoxes
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 13:54
The Shining is probably one of the most subliminally complex movies i've ever seen. There's so many puzzle you can connect while watching that movie. Plus it's the most frightening movie i've ever seen too. It certainly gets my vote.

Here's a link to all the hidden meanings to The Shining.

http://collativelearning.com/the%20shining.html

Posted By: martinprog77
Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 16:46
speaking of horror film

thisis soo bad  .it  frighten me... his a ''horror '' movie

-------------
Nothing can last
there are no second chances.
Never give a day away.
Always live for today.

Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 17:03
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

It would appear in a top 20 of greatest films but for today's movie audiences it just wouldn't be horrorific enough... I'm sure in 1922 it must have been very scary, but for many people it's difficult to judge a film (or any piece of art) adapting themselves first to the time when said piece was originally released... I agree that it's a masterpiece of german expressionism and one of my favorite movies. Maybe not scary, but definitely great.

I think Herzog's remake is a masterpiece, too, with an atmosphere seldom seen in cinema and the best representation of Harker's journey to the castle of any film, with locations that are just perfect. And the music!

Both Nosferatus are fantastic.

-------------

Date Posted: October 19 2009 at 17:12
Mixing SF with horror is always a good idea. I don't kn ow whether I'd like it now, but as an adolescent I was terrified by Event Horizon. Also, though I've seen them tens of times, Alien and Alien 3 still have extremely powerful scenes, which still work on me.

Posted By: Kestrel
Date Posted: October 21 2009 at 01:10
The Shining, John Carpenter's The Thing, Alien

Posted By: mohaveman
Date Posted: October 26 2009 at 15:44
Scared the beejesus out of me the first time. EXORCIST!

Posted By: Xanthous
Date Posted: October 30 2009 at 20:05
I'm usually not frightened by horror movies unless it's the other kind.

Posted By: Yorkie X
Date Posted: October 30 2009 at 23:47
http://dietrichthrall.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/hellraiser_pinhead.jpg

Posted By: crimhead
Date Posted: November 03 2009 at 14:05
Originally posted by martinprog77 martinprog77 wrote:

speaking of horror film

thisis soo bad  .it  frighten me... his a ''horror '' movie

I thought that this was a very poorly written comedy.  Tongue

Posted By: Drew
Date Posted: November 03 2009 at 14:08
The Ring and The Blair Witch project scared me the most- especially the Ring. I had never closed my eyes so many times- had never even come close to doing thast before- and the Blair Witch's last scene was freaky as hell- stuck with me for a few weeks. Brilliant.

-------------

Date Posted: November 03 2009 at 16:57
My love really are vampire films....

-------------

Date Posted: November 03 2009 at 17:05
Like Underworld or like Enterview with the vimpire...??? the latter is good, the former is awful...

-------------

Date Posted: November 03 2009 at 18:16

ALL of them... millions of them...

And yes, thge later better than the former which is more an action movie than horror movie

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk