Forum Description: Create polls on topics not related to music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67908
Printed Date: April 25 2024 at 06:40
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Tea or Coffee
Posted By: Dorsalia
Subject: Tea or Coffee
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:17
Basically, I just ran out of milk for my tea. And as I drink about 5 or 6 cups of tea with milk a day, I'm going to have to do something about it. Anyways, which do you prefer? And how? I could have included mate but I wanted to see who'd win between these two imperialistic beverages. Wink

Well, as I said, for me it's a strong cup of tea with milk and one sugar.

Cheers. Smile

-------------
"Es ist übrigens unmöglich, eine Meinung zu haben, ohne dass es unerfreuliche Überschneidungen gibt. Die Grünen sind für den deutschen Wald, die NPD ebenfalls."

Replies:
Posted By: Vompatti
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:20
Coffee. Black as midnight on a moonless night.

Posted By: UndercoverBoy
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:21
"You smile at me
You're just on my knee
Bring Me Coffee or Tea
Call me a pretty little bee"

Neither, actually.  I like some coffees, so I guess that gets my vote.  I just had to drop that Can reference before anyone else did.

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:24
Coffee, generally, in most manifestations! But I prefer tea first thing in the morning; strong, hot with one sugar.

Coffee gets the vote.

-------------
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!

Posted By: akamaisondufromage
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:32

I believe that Indian Teas should be drunk with milk and Chinese without!  So you need to get some Chinese Tea just in case you run out of milk again. 

I drink Coffee mainly but I do (Like a proper Brit) drink tea occasionally.  Mainly for afternoon tea (With Jam Cream and Scones if I can (I Lie)) Tongue

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:38

-------------
"Es ist übrigens unmöglich, eine Meinung zu haben, ohne dass es unerfreuliche Überschneidungen gibt. Die Grünen sind für den deutschen Wald, die NPD ebenfalls."

Posted By: CinemaZebra
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:42
I kinda like coffee, I despise tea. Coffee it is.

-------------

Posted By: Slartibartfast
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:49
I like hot chocolate and hot tea.  Ice tea and coffee have never appealed to me.
By the way have any of you had that really expensive coffee that's made from beans which have been eaten by a wild cat and crapped out?  I'll see if I can look it up...
Here it is. LOL http://www.coffeebeanqueen.com/coffee-beans/cat-crap-coffee.aspx - http://www.coffeebeanqueen.com/coffee-beans/cat-crap-coffee.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

-------------
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Posted By: Dean
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 12:51
Have a cuppa tea, have a cuppa tea,
have a cuppa tea, have a cuppa tea,
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, Rosie Lea
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, Rosie Lea. - The Kinks

Instant coffee induces migraines in me, fresh coffee is too much of a palaver, I drink tea by the gallon.

-------------
What?

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 13:01
Originally posted by Slartibartfast Slartibartfast wrote:

I like hot chocolate and hot tea.  Ice tea and coffee have never appealed to me.
By the way have any of you had that really expensive coffee that's made from beans which have been eaten by a wild cat and crapped out?  I'll see if I can look it up...
Here it is. LOL http://www.coffeebeanqueen.com/coffee-beans/cat-crap-coffee.aspx - http://www.coffeebeanqueen.com/coffee-beans/cat-crap-coffee.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

-------------

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 13:35
Have a cup of tea.  Have another one.  Have a cup of tea.
Have a cup of tea.  Have another one.  Have a cup of tea
Have a cup of tea.  Have another one.  Have a cup of tea  oooh!

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Posted By: toroddfuglesteg
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 13:37

A mug of coffee as black as the devil's paint-kit in the morning makes my day.   

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 13:37
High in the sky.  What do you see? 
From out of space.  A cup of tea.

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Posted By: Syzygy
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 13:38
Originally posted by Dorsalia Dorsalia wrote:

That will do nicely for me!

-------------
'Like so many of you
I've got my doubts about how much to contribute
to the already rich among us...'

Robert Wyatt, Gloria Gloom

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:02
Another personal favourite:

-------------

Posted By: Vompatti
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:08
This is the good stuff:

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:09
I have to say, I do enjoy a nice cup of coffee. No instant stuff though. Thumbs Down

-------------

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:12
Originally posted by Syzygy Syzygy wrote:

fixed.

-------------
What?

Posted By: KoS
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:23
Coffee - a bit of milk or cream and no sugar.

Posted By: Zebedee
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:42
Pure black coffee.

-------------

Friendship is like wetting your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Posted By: Epignosis
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:43
Originally posted by Zebedee Zebedee wrote:

Pure black coffee.

This.

I do drink hot tea, but I like sweet tea better. 

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: Evolutionary Sleeper
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 14:54
Sweet (cold) tea > Hot coffee (always with cream and sugar, never black) > Hot tea(Never drink it)

I habitually drink sweet tea, while I only sometimes drink coffee.

-------------

Posted By: June
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 15:37
Mostly coffee with a bit of milk (and I've recently started drinking about 4-5 cups a day, I'm sure it's too much), and I don't mind a vanilla latte (sometimes iced in the summer) every now and then.

But I also like tea. Either chai or English Breakfast with some milk too.

Posted By: A Person
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 15:39
I drink more tea but I think I prefer coffee, and I never put any sweeteners/creamer/milk into any of it. If I wanted to drink sweetened milk I would do so. LOL

Posted By: FusionKing
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 16:35

Coffee is my lifeblood! I love it. When I'm at home, I like an ordinary coffee, half or less full of milk with one spoonful of preferably brown sugar. When I'm out I always love a good Latte...the perfect coffee I think, smooth as the back of a manta ray...

...I don't like tea. No taste to it. Even Earl Grey, Lady Grey and the myriad of fruit teas out there don't do it for me.

-------------
"Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself" - Sartre

Posted By: Tarquin Underspoon
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 16:55

Tea in almost all its forms.

-------------
"WAAAAAAOOOOOUGH!    WAAAAAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!   WAAAAAOOOO!!!"

-The Great Gig in the Sky

Posted By: yanch
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 17:00
Voted coffee, but I drink a fair amount of both. Like good strong black coffee to start the day, but a nice cup of tea in the evening is very nice. No milk though, must drink both without or you don't get the flavor!

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 17:30
Well, since my cat crap coffee joke sort of bombed, does anyone mix their tea and coffee together? LOL

-------------
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Posted By: Icarium
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 17:33
A recent study by some scientist tells us that coffeine and drinks which have that are supriseingly good for your health

Scientists from USA, Japan, GB and Germany and among other (Swedes) by many tests shown that coffee, tea, energy drinks are very good for you. the more they investigates the secrets of the coffeine the more happy surprises they get.

they said it is effective against Parkinson, Diabetes 2 and other stuff

Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 17:38

Well, since my cat crap coffee joke sort of bombed, does anyone mix their tea and coffee together? LOL
One of friends was forever moaning about the horrible coffee my dad used to make (dad preferred the stuff made with chicory) it until one evening my dad made him a cup of "coffee" using gravy browning, complete with milk and sugar - he never complained after that.

-------------
What?

Posted By: stonebeard
Date Posted: June 01 2010 at 17:46
I think coffee with milk or cream is nasty, but I love it with powdered creamer, even the non-dairy stuff. You've got to get the blackest stuff possible and grind it yourself. I usually take my coffee with a punch in the face for good measure.

I worked at a coffee shop (wish I could get a job at another one) and I had coffee drinks all the time. Tea, too.

Coffee > Unsweetend, black as hell tea > any variety of hot tea.

All are top tier.

-------------
http://soundcloud.com/drewagler" rel="nofollow - My soundcloud. Please give feedback if you want!

Date Posted: June 02 2010 at 03:03
espresso for me thanks Clown

Posted By: someone_else
Date Posted: June 02 2010 at 08:13
Coffee! Usually black, but an express or a cappuchin may work out well sometimes.

-------------

Posted By: Catcher10
Date Posted: June 02 2010 at 09:27
I'm a wetback....and live in Seattle......COFFEE !!! With milk and sugar, usually I go thru two bags via IV in the morning. Big smile 

Although I do enjoy green tea or jasmine tea which I pick up in China on biz trips once a year...Its good for my stomach.
My wife is a Cajun Coon-A$$.....so we do drink a lot of sweet tea in the summer.

-------------

Posted By: harmonium.ro
Date Posted: June 02 2010 at 09:30
http://alexandrumircea.com/2010/04/18/a-good-year/ - These pics that I took in a special day for me should make my option clear Cool

Date Posted: June 02 2010 at 09:40
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

One of friends was forever moaning about the horrible coffee my dad used to make (dad preferred the stuff made with chicory) it until one evening my dad made him a cup of "coffee" using gravy browning, complete with milk and sugar - he never complained after that.

Joke coffee? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: June 02 2010 at 09:57
Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

http://alexandrumircea.com/2010/04/18/a-good-year/ - These pics that I took in a special day for me should make my option clear Cool

Nice. Smile

-------------

Posted By: thellama73
Date Posted: June 03 2010 at 19:52
Coffee! No cream, no sugar.

-------------

Date Posted: June 03 2010 at 19:54
I'm going for what might be my fifth cup of tea today. Maybe this is why I'm so skinny....

-------------

Posted By: Atavachron
Date Posted: June 03 2010 at 20:11
c-c-coffee

Posted By: WalterDigsTunes
Date Posted: June 03 2010 at 20:17
Neither. Both are about as palatable as dishwater.

Date Posted: June 03 2010 at 20:44
Originally posted by WalterDigsTunes WalterDigsTunes wrote:

Neither. Both are about as palatable as dishwater.

There is good dishwater, and there is bad dishwater.

-------------

Posted By: Finnforest
Date Posted: June 03 2010 at 21:30
Originally posted by thellama73 thellama73 wrote:

Coffee! No cream, no sugar.

Right on dude.  The blacker and stronger, the better. 

-------------

Date Posted: June 04 2010 at 00:51
Neither, I really need to get some sleep. Tongue

-------------

Posted By: Geizao
Date Posted: June 07 2010 at 16:46

Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

Good news! Add some milk would be (more) nice.Clap

Posted By: TheClosing
Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 01:29
I have an extreme fondness for the both, but I can drink iced tea pretty much anytime so that gets my vote. 

Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 03:39
Having some coffee right nao!

Posted By: Jim Garten
Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 06:08
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Originally posted by Syzygy Syzygy wrote:

fixed.

That'll do nicely for me too... after 10:00 am... before that it's good strong coffee all the way (if I'm not buzzing around like a hummingbird, it's not strong enough)

Luckily (unlike Dean) my migraines are not affected by coffee, instant or otherwise; if they were, I'd spend my entire life in agony in a darkened room... drinking coffee

-------------

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012

Posted By: Chris S
Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 06:28
Tchai (sp?) latte.....kinda a bit inbetween

-------------
<font color=Brown>Music - The Sound Librarian

...As I venture through the slipstream, between the viaducts in your dreams...[/COLOR]

Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 09:51

http://www.supremo.cl/almacen/linea-te-ceylan-express.php - This is probably the best tea Chile has to offer, in case anyone's ever in the region.

-------------

Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 10:06
Originally posted by Chris S Chris S wrote:

Tchai (sp?) latte.....kinda a bit inbetween

Now, chai is another thing entirely - spiced, sugary tea with condensed milk; wonderful stuff if you're in the mood

-------------

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012

Posted By: mrcozdude
Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 10:13
coffee

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/cozfunkel/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: refugee
Date Posted: June 08 2010 at 11:11
Coffee. Medium sweet Greek coffee in the morning (or whenever I wake upLOL) and medium sweet frappé (cold coffee) in the evening. I also enjoy espresso, but I don’t make it myself. Tea? Maybe two or three times a year, with a little honey (no milk).

-------------
He say nothing is quite what it seems;
I say nothing is nothing
(Peter Hammill)

Posted By: zappaholic
Date Posted: June 09 2010 at 19:33
Coffee to get me going in the workday morning (2 cups is my limit).  Black.  The exception being Vietnamese iced milk coffee.

Ice tea, unsweetened (lemon or lime is fine).  Hot tea less often, also unsweetened.  Being American, I do not put milk in hot tea, except sometimes in an Indian restaurant after the meal.

Overall, I'll say I prefer tea.

-------------
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken

Date Posted: June 09 2010 at 19:49
Originally posted by zappaholic zappaholic wrote:

Being American, I do not put milk in hot tea, 

hmm...

-------------

Date Posted: June 10 2010 at 02:11

Good call - that would be as inappropriate as (say) putting a huge amount of crude oil into the Gulf Of Mexico

-------------

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012

Posted By: deathlifereborn
Date Posted: June 10 2010 at 06:02
YUCK!!!Dead

-------------
'What happened to our innocence, did it go out of style'

Posted By: zappaholic
Date Posted: June 10 2010 at 19:22
Originally posted by Jim Garten Jim Garten wrote:

Good call - that would be as inappropriate as (say) putting a huge amount of crude oil into the Gulf Of Mexico

Ouch, man.  Very ouch.

-------------
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken

Posted By: Progist
Date Posted: June 11 2010 at 13:21
TEA! I drink insane amounts of it, as I don't drink alcohol at all. Tea is the only addiction I have left Star

-------------

Posted By: Finnforest
Date Posted: March 18 2011 at 10:06
Everytime I try a blend that is not "French Roast" or "Espresso", I end up disappointed.  Perhaps I've ruined my taste buds on the darkest blends and can't appreciate the lighter subtle varieties? 

What kind of coffee blend is your favorite?

-------------

Posted By: Padraic
Date Posted: March 18 2011 at 10:10
I really enjoy East African coffees like Kenya AA or Ethopian yirgacheffe.

Also, from my time in Hawaii, "real" Kona coffee (we seem to only get blends where I live) is awesome.

Date Posted: March 18 2011 at 10:29
I'm not much of an expert on coffee blends, as long as it doesn't taste like mud and the beans haven't been burnt to unpalatable bitterness I can drink it. The only thing I can't take is instant - it gives me an instant migrane, though there is no logical reason why it should it just does. A nice thick espresso is probably my favourite, or just a plain black filter that's good and strong - I'll skip all the skinny venti mocha frappacino machiatto latte chantico ristretto velencia con panna with hazle syrup and sprinkles in a dirty cup thanks and just have house filter in a mug, ta.

-------------
What?

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: March 19 2011 at 17:42
Hi,

Doctor told me no more coffee a few years back ... these days I like to mix my own teas from the various health stores I can find ... current favorite is a touch of lapsang souchong, a touch of mint, a touch of chamomile and a touch of english breakfast.

The concoction and invention business is endless. But from any of those Expresso dumps, I usually only get a Decaf of some sort ... and if they don't have the decaf ... goodbye!

American coffee is just colored and flavorless water. I once gave some folks a taste of real Brazilian coffee and he was flying for 8 hours! ... I think he found out that day that he didn't need to do any el dopa!

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: Proletariat
Date Posted: March 19 2011 at 17:49
This is hard... I love to get nice asian green tea because it tastes so heathy and calming. However my father roasts his own coffe from imported green coffee beans and it tastes so great! Im going to have to no vote on this one... hmmmpff

-------------
who hiccuped endlessly trying to giggle but wound up with a sob

Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 19:16
I hear the Chinese prize tea that's gotten old

for coffee I like beans with plenty of flavor and hints of chocolate; dark French, and the Ugandan & Ethiopian blends are delicious

Posted By: clarke2001
Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 20:49
I'm never without coffee. It's 2:48 in the morning, and I'm having a cup right now. Warmth. Life. Universe. Sweet dreams.

Yes, I'm an addict.

-------------
https://japanskipremijeri.bandcamp.com/album/perkusije-gospodine" rel="nofollow - Percussion, sir!

Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 20:51
^ and that's why you're awake at 2:48 in the morning?

-------------
What?

Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 21:00
I'm rarely in bed before 3.  (even when I'm not unemployed). Besides, I feel coffee helps me fall into sleep (if I don't drink it, I'm a bit nervous.)

-------------
https://japanskipremijeri.bandcamp.com/album/perkusije-gospodine" rel="nofollow - Percussion, sir!

Posted By: The Truth
Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 23:04
Hey Clarke, who are the girls in your sig?

-------------
http://blindpoetrecords.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 23:06
 ^ ^ me too, I tend to have opposite reactions-- booze keeps me up, coffee helps me sleep (sometimes)

Posted By: The Quiet One
Date Posted: March 23 2011 at 23:31
Tea can be delicious.

Coffee is addictive.

Posted By: darkshade
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 00:01
coffee IS addictive. I used to get by with 1 or 0 cups of coffee, now i must have a MINIMUM of 3 cups. Coffee and a cigarette = best thing ever (but i would like to quit soon)

i like it with milk or hazelnut creamer. I used to use sugar, but i have gotten cynical against Sweet & Low, Splenda, etc.. I heard they give you cancer; while i dont necessarily think they do, that kinda sparked my interest in eating better and taking care of myself.

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/MysticBoogy" rel="nofollow - My Last.fm

Posted By: JJLehto
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 00:08
Tea

Because I hate coffee and I really like tea, so pretty easy for me

Posted By: NecronCommander
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 01:17
Neither.  Both are disgusting and there are much tastier methods of getting caffeine into my body.

-------------

Posted By: clarkpegasus4001
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 01:19
Coffee, I drink gallons of the stuff, tea? it's vile stuff!

-------------
Tony C.

Posted By: darkshade
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 01:20
Originally posted by NecronCommander NecronCommander wrote:

Neither.  Both are disgusting and there are much tastier methods of getting caffeine into my body.

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/MysticBoogy" rel="nofollow - My Last.fm

Posted By: JJLehto
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 02:20
I don't do energy drinks at all. 

Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 03:30
Originally posted by The Truth The Truth wrote:

one of them is Björk (the closest to the frame) the other girl i have no idea Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 03:35
Originally posted by The Truth The Truth wrote:

that would be Björk and Polly Jean

-------------
What?

Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 04:38
Smile

-------------

Posted By: oliverstoned
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 05:02
Tea, clearly. Those who are on coffee (especially heavy drinkers) have their nerves too "moronized" to enjoy the delicate stimulation provided by a good tea.

I enjoy many kinds of teas (blacks and green ones) but the best is clearly the white tea. It's from the best part of the plant from the spring harvest. But one has to know how to prepare it (water temperature, infusion time).

Posted By: Equality 7-2521
Date Posted: March 24 2011 at 08:37
Has anyone tried this brand Honest Tea? Usually I'm not a fan of packaged tea drinks, but these are actually very good. Really not too sweet at all with a very healthy tea flavor. I'd recommend it. 

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Posted By: aapatsos
Date Posted: March 25 2011 at 15:47
Tea when I am in UK, coffee when I am in Greece Smile

Posted By: TheGazzardian
Date Posted: March 25 2011 at 18:23
I don't like coffee, at all, really. (I know, I'm unusual).

I do like some teas ... but I go through them very slowly. Truthfully, I'm a boring water person if anything. LOL

Still, vote goes to tea.

Posted By: The Dark Elf
Date Posted: March 25 2011 at 21:42
Coffee, preferrably strong enough to allow my spoon to stand straight up in the cup. Not a big hot tea fan, but I do enjoy iced tea, unsweetened.

-------------
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 09:19
Somebody brought in some fresh "loose leaf" rooibos. Very delicious.

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Posted By: Cristi
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 09:39
coffee, especially in the early mornings, before going to work. LOL

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 09:42
I just read that morning coffee is a plot against honest citizens done by toilet paper companies! LOL

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 09:47
Originally posted by Equality 7-2521 Equality 7-2521 wrote:

Loose leaf? I know the market rooibos, which is not tea to my knowledge, but an alternate plant.

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 11:08
Originally posted by oliverstoned oliverstoned wrote:

Originally posted by Equality 7-2521 Equality 7-2521 wrote:

Loose leaf? I know the market rooibos, which is not tea to my knowledge, but an alternate plant.

That's why I put it in quotes. It's an African bush. What I meant is that it is fresh and not packaged.

-------------

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 11:47
There's also "Maté", another plant in the same style.

Posted By: Negoba
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 12:01
The mall store Teavana can be dangerous for tea drinkers like myself. I trink way too much black tea...not a coffee fan.

I like oolong flavor best but not every day.

-------------
You are quite a fine person, and I am very fond of you. But you are only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.

Posted By: DisgruntledPorcupine
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 14:14
Tea.

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 15:01
Originally posted by Negoba Negoba wrote:

The mall store Teavana can be dangerous for tea drinkers like myself. I trink way too much black tea...not a coffee fan.

I like oolong flavor best but not every day.

I agree. I try not to buy from Teavana anymore though.

EDIT: The first line, not the second for my agreement.

-------------

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 16:25
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

Well said Clap

The same for me.

Posted By: Formentera Lady
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 16:49
Tea. All sorts. Black in the morning and green or herbal in the evening. Mostly pure without sugar or anything. Some sorts of black tea also go with brown rock candy, especially the black wild cherry tea (if I translate it correctly).

I don't like coffee.

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 21:01
cocoa

warm, with coffe, or coffe mocha, or Iced coffe,

chai tea is cool though, smelle so many different  fragrents, odours, smells, whatever and (more then my brain can figure Tongue

-------------

Posted By: Any Colour You Like
Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 21:02
Originally posted by aginor aginor wrote:

cocoe

Cocoa isn't an option.

Wink

Date Posted: March 30 2011 at 21:15
Originally posted by refugee refugee wrote:

Coffee. Medium sweet Greek coffee in the morning (or whenever I wake upLOL) and medium sweet frappé (cold coffee) in the evening. I also enjoy espresso, but I don’t make it myself. Tea? Maybe two or three times a year, with a little honey (no milk).

husk Ali Kaffe kurerer gruff Wink

-------------

Posted By: Guldbamsen
Date Posted: March 31 2011 at 10:12
Coffee. 
When I visit my grandmother she makes me a "bette sort en", which translates into something like a small black one(very imaginative).You put a coin in your coffee cup and then pour Red Aalborg (Snaps) in, until you´ve drowned the money. Top it off with strong black coffee, that´ll wake up hibernating bears from miles away just from the strong smell alone, -and then you have a Danish specialty from the Northern part of Jutland. It´s like a stronger version of Irish coffee without the sweetness. You have to be careful though - snaps and coffee is a strange combinationTongue

-------------
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk