Print Page | Close Window

Unexpect

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Progressive Music Lounges
Forum Name: Interviews
Forum Description: Original interviews with Prog artists (which are exclusive to Prog Archives)
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79138
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 13:16
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Unexpect
Posted By: toroddfuglesteg
Subject: Unexpect
Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 13:41

Though they were predated by a straightforward thrash metal band, Unexpect have quickly evolved into one of the prog world's most forward thinking outfits. Combing operatic elements and shades of classical music with nearly every style of metal imaginable (from death through to gothic metal) and topping it off with an extremely challenging avant-garde approach, their sound must be heard to be believed.

They have just released their new album Fables of the Sleepless Empire and I got in touch with them. Chaoth answered my questions.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Your biography has been covered in your ProgArchives profile so let's bypass the biography details. But which bands were you influenced by and why did you choose that name ?

The name... the name......... The name was chosen I believe in 1996 when the band was formed with the original members (Artagoth and Syriak) so... Why ?..... I couldn't tell you exactly what was racing in their heads when they found that name but it's been sticking to the band ever since and always was very representative of the music and concepts in the way that it gives us a total ''carte blanche'' creatively because, no matter what we put out next, no matter how the band evolves and what direction we choose... it will always be justified as it is the very name, the very first concept of the band. Not to ''intentionally'' throw people off but to do as we do and change direction and evolve as we want to do without sticking to any genre. If people listen to some new material and go: ''Wow, I didn't see that coming...'' well.... they got it.  

The influences, as we mentioned in many interviews, are way too wide to enumerate so I don't think I'll even start. We are 6 (7 at the moment of composing and recording ''Fables of the Sleepless Empire'') very strong minded individual with very different taste in music and we are all pushing in every direction possible so that everybody has his say in a piece. To break it down as simply as I could, I would say that ''UNEXPECT'' was mainly a European Melodic Metal influenced band in its early stage but then with the 2003 and on line-up everybody poured in their culture into the band and evolved as musicians to give you today ''FABLES OF THE SLEEPLESS EMPIRE''. I could only say that I am very fortunate to play in such an unlikely gathering of extremely talented and open minded musicians.  

Over to your two albums. Your debut album Utopia was released in 1999. Please tell us more about this album.

Again, there is only 2 of the original UTOPIA line-up in the band... Syriak and Artagoth, who gives the foundation of these weird and colorful guitar parts. Utopia was very well received here in Quebec and was also an all independent record. This album amazes me sometimes when I think of the fact that they were 17-18 when they wrote it! Pretty mature sound for that age if you ask me. I couldn't say much more, I came in the band at the end of 2001. I was a fan of the band back then so, let's say I was very glad to join the ranks.  

And then there was a seven years long break. What were you doing during this break ?

Well, that is not exactly correct. You know... Google is your friend :)..... don't be shy....
After Utopia (1999) the band got known mainly in the Quebec area and then there was a major shift in line-up that forged the UNEXPECT that you know today. I (ChaotH) joined the march in 2001 (the very day of the twin tower collapse... isn't it strange ?) and then Lei in 2002 after which we released ''We, Invaders...'' (2003) on Galy Records. The 4 songs EP that was the first draft of the ''new'' UNEXPECT sound. Then Landryx joined in 2003. Some shows, some parties and some nights of shredding later... we got signed to The End records in 2004, recorded our clusterf**k album IAFA in 2005 and it was released in 2006. Now... isn't that vulgar ? To sum up 7 individual lives over 7 years... with these 7 lines ? Of course, there is no way I can really communicate to you what we lived and what we are so.... that will have to do. I do realize though that... written interviews are easier when I drink. Shame on you Belgian Pils !

Your second album In a Flesh Aquarium was released in 2006. Please tell us more about this album.

It's f**king weird.

Fables of the Sleepless Empire has just been released. Please tell us more about this album.

We're really happy and excited that it's finally out. It's been 2 years in the making and was only sleeping on our ipods for the longest time but now it's out in the world and the comments are amazing so far. You don't make music for the critics of course but, after 2 years of listening to it on our side, I mean... it's almost old material for us now... it's nice to have an outside perspective.

It's been produced by Jeff Fortin at BadAss studio.. thanks for his patience. I think that a producer that starts to work with UneXpecT never really knows what he's in for but he took it reallyy well and made the best of it.

How would you describe you music and which bands would you compare yourself with ?
As comparison is limitation, I wouldn't compare. That said.... well.... I really don't see anything I could say here. You know... i've seen a quote from a jazzman who nailed it right.... He said: ''Writing (talking) about music is like dancing on architecture...'' Now.... with that in mind.... how could I possibly describe our music ? And to be honest... it's really not my part of the game to describe it. Music exists because there is ears to listen to it and feel it, and THEY are the people that are gonna make it whatever they want it to be. So... we have been called Prog, Symphonic, Black Cabaret, Skyzophrenic, Avant-Garde, Circus and many other but, the word that always ends this loooong list of styles is always, of course, metal. Y'know.... Djju Djju... I would like to think of us as contemporary musicians that take everything they know to make the best music possible with the knowledge that they have and the technical skills that they have. If it's good or not.... that's you to Deicide.... (pun intended).

What have you been up to since 2006 and what is your latest update ? What is your plans for this year and beyond ?
Now that the monster ''Fables of the Sleepless Empire'' is out, what we want to focus on is playing shows and make this album live on stage. So... if you read this.... BOOK US. Period. We need to fill that calendar.  
We are scheduled to play on the BRUTAL ASSAULT festival in Czech Republic on August 11th which will be our first big European festival. Looking. Forward. To that. Yup. Yup.
To wrap up this interview, is there anything you want to add to this interview ?
Well, I happen to still have that fire that we naively all bath in in our teenage years, you know what I'm talking about... the fire. The will to change the world. And I'm now 29 years old so... better get started, right ? I'm not the main lyricist of the band and I am not making a statement that UneXpecT is about THAT specific topic but we do have one song that is about that specific topic and I would like to stress how, in our modern world that is now spinning pointlessly, how important it is that we start aknowledging the fact that we are not alone in the universe and everything it means. At the very least I want to open peoples eyes so that they can talk about that subject seriously without it being automaticly discredited with its usual overwhelming glow of ridicule. The implications of this are absolutely staggering for our world. It is the biggest story ever told and the most important subject to start a new world on new grounds... yeah... just that. Just as with any other subject, people are often skeptical for the wrong reasons. Not skeptical because it is not true. I could go one for hours but... hey...

Thank you to Chaoth for this interview

Their PA profile is http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=2638" rel="nofollow - & homepage is http://unexpect.com/unxpct/" rel="nofollow -

Replies:
Posted By: CCVP
Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 13:47
An unexpected interview, to say the least. LOL

-------------

Posted By: Henry Plainview
Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 14:32
Well, they certainly didn't care very much about that interview...

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/11/08/writing-about-music/" rel="nofollow - And it was probably Martin Mull who first said dancing about architecture.

-------------
if you own a sodastream i hate you

Posted By: Epignosis
Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 15:26
How hard is it to answer questions without embarrassing yourself?  Ermm

Originally posted by toroddfuglesteg toroddfuglesteg wrote:

I (ChaotH) joined the march in 2001 (the very day of the twin tower collapse... isn't it strange ?)

What?

Well, I happen to still have that fire that we naively all bath in in our teenage years, you know what I'm talking about... the fire. The will to change the world. And I'm now 29 years old so... better get started, right ? I'm not the main lyricist of the band and I am not making a statement that UneXpecT is about THAT specific topic but we do have one song that is about that specific topic and I would like to stress how, in our modern world that is now spinning pointlessly, how important it is that we start aknowledging the fact that we are not alone in the universe and everything it means. At the very least I want to open peoples eyes so that they can talk about that subject seriously without it being automaticly discredited with its usual overwhelming glow of ridicule. The implications of this are absolutely staggering for our world. It is the biggest story ever told and the most important subject to start a new world on new grounds... yeah... just that. Just as with any other subject, people are often skeptical for the wrong reasons. Not skeptical because it is not true. I could go one for hours but... hey...

What??

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 19:14
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

The whole thing gave me the impression that he wrote the responses in the middle of the night after a gig and at least 5 beers in. 

-------------

Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 19:19
Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

The whole thing gave me the impression that he wrote the responses in the middle of the night after a gig and at least 5 beers in. 

That's how I answered mine.  Confused

jk

but seriously, I drink most of the day, and I can make more sense when asked things.  I think I rated one of their albums a 1.  Good.

Damn.  Have some dignity.  Being UNEXPECT doesn't mean you have to stop wiping your ass.  Come on.

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: colorofmoney91
Date Posted: June 19 2011 at 21:20
I don't know anything about Unexpect other than I don't care for their music, though I do respect their musicianship quite a bit. This interview hurt my brain.

-------------
http://hanashukketsu.bandcamp.com" rel="nofollow - Hanashukketsu

Posted By: harmonium.ro
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 06:33
I liked this interview Shocked LOL

Posted By: Negoba
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 09:14

I really like their music. And he's a monster bass player.

But that was not a good interview. The 5 beers in seems about right. Should have let one of the other members do it or at least wait till the next morning. Prog is a narrow enough genre that you don't want to piss off your fans.

-------------
You are quite a fine person, and I am very fond of you. But you are only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.

Posted By: DisgruntledPorcupine
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 10:48

Yeah, he seemed kinda off.

Posted By: Failcore
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 13:12
Originally posted by Negoba Negoba wrote:

But that was not a good interview. The 5 beers in seems about right. Should have let one of the other members do it or at least wait till the next morning. Prog is a narrow enough genre that you don't want to piss off your fans.

Lol yea, look what happened to Magellan.

EDIT: And Torman Maxt.

-------------

Posted By: Marty McFly
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 13:34
Great interview of equally great band that surprised me a lot.

-------------
There's a point where "avant-garde" and "experimental" becomes "terrible" and "pointless,"

-Andyman1125 on Lulu

Even my

Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 13:43
Originally posted by Deathrabbit Deathrabbit wrote:

Originally posted by Negoba Negoba wrote:

Lol yea, look what happened to Magellan.

EDIT: And Torman Maxt.

What happened? That was before my time.

-------------
You are quite a fine person, and I am very fond of you. But you are only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.

Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 14:02
I'm too lazy to dig up the thread, but basically Trent Gardner came in here and called everybody music thieves and alienated all his best fans. Pretty much everyone quit listening/reviewing Magellan at that point.

-------------

Posted By: zravkapt
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 17:12
If you try and figure out a Canadian, your head will explode.

Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 17:43

I'm too lazy to dig up the thread, but basically Trent Gardner came in here and called everybody music thieves and alienated all his best fans. Pretty much everyone quit listening/reviewing Magellan at that point.

I wasn't aware of that, lol.

And in the case of Torman Maxt, when they were the featured artist of the month some special collab ( I don't remember who was) made an XBOXHUGE 1 star review about their featured album and they asked M@X to remove the review at least as long as they were featured. This created a sh*tstorm to end all sh*tstorms in the PA forums and basically caused everybody to hate the Maxt brother who asked for the removal of the review and made everybody dislike/hate their music. Not that they are specially good, but since then they take a lot of heat and if there is any review by them the probability is that they will get bashed. Just take a peak at their PA profile: they ahve at least a 100 1 star reviews.

-------------

Posted By: Conor Fynes
Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 20:20
I almost never say this, but it's a fairly weak interview, and not as a fault of Torodd's at all...It feels like the responses of a 13 year old who is texting with her brand new cellphone. I'm amazed by the band's music, but it's fairly clear that they need to take interviews a little more seriously. 

Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 21:14

I (ChaotH) joined the march in 2001 (the very day of the twin tower collapse... isn't it strange ?)

What?

What are you whatting at? Confused

Date Posted: June 20 2011 at 23:02

Originally posted by DisgruntledPorcupine DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:

What?

You don't find mentioning that bizarre and uncomfortable? I'm afraid that if you don't see why I can't explain it to you. Maybe it's because you were 7 on 9/11...

-------------

Posted By: Queen By-Tor
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 03:10
Or because the towers fell in September and not march...

And it was I who first slammed Torman Maxt, and Damned proud of it. The review is back up, btw.:D

Can't say much to the interview. Don't listen to the band, but they didn't say anything that made me want to...

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 05:49
Originally posted by King By-Tor King By-Tor wrote:

Or because the towers fell in September and not march...
At first I was confused by that too, but I think he is referring to the daily struggles of being in the band as a march. I understand the image, but it's weird phrasing that becomes even more unclear because of the context. He clearly was not entirely himself here, but I'll give him credit that he wouldn't forget that.
Quote Can't say much to the interview. Don't listen to the band, but they didn't say anything that made me want to...

http://unexpect.bandcamp.com/album/fables-of-the-sleepless-empire" rel="nofollow - But you can listen to it for free!

-------------

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 07:19
LOL, joining the march is a pretty obvious metaphor. 

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 07:32
Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

I don't think so. Lamp

-------------

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 07:33
Originally posted by CCVP CCVP wrote:

I don't think so. Lamp

Why? It is a common metaphor.

Posted By: A Person
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 08:49

I don't think so. Lamp

Why? It is a common metaphor.

It makes it seem like he's saying he joined the band in March 2001 and that that was when the twin towers collapsed, even though it doesn't make sense really. I had to read it twice.

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 08:56
Yeah, the phrasing is not good, I had the same impression the first time, and as it didn't make sense I read it again more attentively and it was ok. The phrasing and the metaphor are two different issues here, though. 

Posted By: A Person
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 09:26
True, I understand the metaphor perfectly.

Posted By: Bonnek
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 09:39
Originally posted by Conor Fynes Conor Fynes wrote:

I almost never say this, but it's a fairly weak interview, and not as a fault of Torodd's at all...It feels like the responses of a 13 year old who is texting with her brand new cellphone.

That's how their music sounds too frankly. A mix of disconnected ideas with a puerile urge to impress.

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 11:20

What?

You don't find mentioning that bizarre and uncomfortable? I'm afraid that if you don't see why I can't explain it to you. Maybe it's because you were 7 on 9/11...
No I don't find that bizarre. It is a genuine coincidence. Even if the Twin Towers collapse was big.

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 12:01
Originally posted by Bonnek Bonnek wrote:

I almost never say this, but it's a fairly weak interview, and not as a fault of Torodd's at all...It feels like the responses of a 13 year old who is texting with her brand new cellphone.

That's how their music sounds too frankly. A mix of disconnected ideas with a puerile urge to impress.
That's how IAFA sounds to me... And exactly why I like Fables so much is that it feels like they have matured past that... just my personal take on the record though.

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 15:33

No I don't find that bizarre. It is a genuine coincidence. Even if the Twin Towers collapse was big.

Even if? I admit, I've complained on this forum about people making too big a deal of 9/11, but 3,000 people died, that's not something you casually bring up and link to your f**king band! Imagine if I put in my signature: "I joined this forum on the day of the Haiti earthquakes....isn't that strange?"

This post was originally longer, but I deleted my further attempts to explain because I guess you can't understand if you don't remember. But let me assure you that everyone who does cringed really hard at that line.

That's how IAFA sounds to me... And exactly why I like Fables so much is that it feels like they have matured past that... just my personal take on the record though.

That was my initial impression as well, although I only listened to it once. But I don't like Mr Bungle so I am an oddity among avant fans here. 

-------------

Posted By: The T
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 17:37

Damn I didn't know that. And I love Trent Gardner's projects...

-------------

Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 20:30
Originally posted by Bonnek Bonnek wrote:

Same here. .

-------------

Posted By: The Neck Romancer
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 21:01

But I don't like Mr Bungle so I am an oddity among avant fans here. 

I don't like Bungle either.

-------------

Posted By: Anthony H.
Date Posted: June 21 2011 at 22:12
Indeed, this interview was a bit ridiculous. Solid band, though. 

-------------

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 08:05
Originally posted by Polo Polo wrote:

But I don't like Mr Bungle so I am an oddity among avant fans here. 

I don't like Bungle either.

Well I didn't say everybody likes Mr Bungle. But Disco Volante seems to have fairly universal acclaim among the avant fans who can stand the metal, but I have a problem with linking together LOLRANDOM pastiches as being progressive, when the individual sections themselves are (in many cases) not adventurous at all. However, I would give California a solid 3 stars because it's a good pop album. 

-------------

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 08:17

Even if? I admit, I've complained on this forum about people making too big a deal of 9/11, but 3,000 people died, that's not something you casually bring up and link to your f**king band! Imagine if I put in my signature: "I joined this forum on the day of the Haiti earthquakes....isn't that strange?"

This post was originally longer, but I deleted my further attempts to explain because I guess you can't understand if you don't remember. But let me assure you that everyone who does cringed really hard at that line.
And I won't bother trying to explain my point further. Ermm

In any case, ChaotH is usually pretty non-serious. There's a reason syriaK is the interview guy. Tongue

Posted By: Syriak
Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 16:04
Hi guys,
Syriak from Unexpect here,
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who did a review of our newest album on the ProgArchives website.
I've read them all and there's nothing I like more than having constructive analysis like that. Big smile

Concerning this interview, I want to tell you guys that it never was in Chaoth's intention to disrespect anyone with his answers. Of course, each person in the band would have different answers for a given interview, but in general keep in mind that we often spice them up with a touch of humor to keep it more entertaining.
If his personal sense of humor/weirdness shocked some people I'm sorry for that, but in no way he meant disrespect to fans.
When you do a lot of interviews,  you're bound to try and find different angles to answer some questions that comes often.
We're very close to our fans and the people who listen to our music and answer each and every questions asked on every online platforms that we have...that's why I intervened here as I don't want anybody to think that we don't care.
We do.
I hope you all understand and want to thank you again for your support ! Smile

Have a nice day !

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 16:14
Ha. And there you have it. It is an understandable angle.

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 16:39
Originally posted by Syriak Syriak wrote:

Hi guys,
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who did a review of our newest album on the ProgArchives website.
I've read them all and there's nothing I like more than having constructive analysis like that. Big smile

Concerning this interview, I want to tell you guys that it never was in Chaoth's intention to disrespect anyone with his answers. Of course, each person in the band would have different answers for a given interview, but in general keep in mind that we often spice them up with a touch of humor to keep it more entertaining.
If his personal sense of humor/weirdness shocked some people I'm sorry for that, but in no way he meant disrespect to fans.
When you do a lot of interviews,  you're bound to try and find different angles to answer some questions that comes often.
We're very close to our fans and the people who listen to our music and answer each and every questions asked on every online platforms that we have...that's why I intervened here as I don't want anybody to think that we don't care.
We do.

Have a nice day !

As I in full faith wrote a review that basically said your new album was the apex of prog metal...including saying how awesome Chaoth's bass playing was...I feel ok saying the following.

He didn't seem all that humorous or weird. He just seemed drunk. I've been conflicted since this interview about trying to defend a band I really like in the face of some legit negative vibes caused by the interview.

I would have never heard of Unexpect without ProgArchives, and I'm glad I did hear of you guys.

I hope if I get a chance to see you live you're tight and sharp like the records and not sloppy like the interview. From the reviews I've seen, sounds like you guys do nail it live so I'll definitely give you a chance if you have a show near me.

You (Syriak) coming here is gracious, and I certainly appreciate taking the time to tell us it matters to you.

Hope to see you live,
J/N

-------------

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 17:03

Hi guys,

We do.

Have a nice day !

Hey man, nice of you to show up! Big smile

I'm not a fan of your music, but giving this kind of support to the fans deffinitely gained my respect. Thumbs Up

Also, at least in my case, finding something weird =/= being shocked, but I guess there are reasons for Americans to find the WTC thing a bit out of place, although not being my case.

-------------

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 17:33

Hi guys,

We do.

Have a nice day !

Unexpect just gained a lot more respect from me.  Love the new album btw.

-------------

Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 18:04
Yes, Syriak is awesome. Headbanger
Unexpect is my favourite band, so the dedication to their fans is nice. 

Posted By: rdtprog
Date Posted: June 22 2011 at 20:08
The only thing that shocked me from this band is their music. But this the kind of shock that i am driving for.... Wink

Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 14:14
Heh, I was wondering if one of you was going to check the thread. While my opinion of the interview itself has not changed, I do appreciate you stopping by to smooth things over and I don't hold a grudge against you for it. But I guess maybe you should do the interviews from now on. ;-)

-------------

Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 17:08

Hi guys,

We do.

Have a nice day !

I'm not a fan of your music, but giving this kind of support to the fans deffinitely gained my respect. Thumbs Up

Also, at least in my case, finding something weird =/= being shocked, but I guess there are reasons for Americans to find the WTC thing a bit out of place, although not being my case.

That is another factor. In Canada, it's not so much a delicate topic as it would be in the States.

Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 17:18

Hi guys,

We do.

Have a nice day !

That is another factor. In Canada, it's not so much a delicate topic as it would be in the States.

Same here in Brazil.

-------------

Posted By: Andy Webb
Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 17:41

What?

last time I checked 9/11 was september 11. not march 11 Tongue

-------------
http://ow.ly/8ymqg" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 17:42

Hi guys,

We do.

Have a nice day !

Love your music dude Clap

-------------

Date Posted: June 23 2011 at 17:43
Originally posted by Andyman1125 Andyman1125 wrote:

What?

LOL, read again dude Wink

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 13:12

Hi guys,

We do.

Have a nice day !

It tells me alot that you would take the time and effort to go here and try to clear some things up. My hat is off to you Syriak. Clap

Posted By: toroddfuglesteg
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 13:17

For the record:

I have no problems with this interview. I have a great respect for Chaoth and Unexpect and would like to offer them my friendsship.  

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 14:48
That's good. I guess it wasn't so bad. A little odd for an interview, but I don't have many real problems with it.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 15:18

What?

is he saying he joined the "march" or he joined in (the month of) march?

-------------

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 15:39

What?

is he saying he joined the "march" or he joined in (the month of) march?

I think it's pretty obvious, gramatically. But for some unknown reason we all see it the wrong way when we first read it. Confused LOL

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 16:11
I understand the "joined the march" just fine.  My reaction was toward the "isn't it strange" remark, as though nothing else happened on Sept. 11, 2001.  Lots of things happened on that date.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Side_Up" rel="nofollow - Like Nickelback.

-------------

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 16:53
Yea, it wasn't the best interview, but I don't see any reason to get uppity about it. The fact that Syriak came and apologized for something I'm not even really sure he needed to apologize for pretty much erases any problems I might have had with them.

-------------

Posted By: el böthy
Date Posted: July 11 2011 at 14:03
Wow... there are a lot of bitching c**ts around the forum these days. So he was drunk, so you didn´t like his interview. I don´t find it particulary good either, but to bitch about as much as you are doing... c´mon people, lighten up a bit

-------------
"You want me to play what, Robert?"

Posted By: AlexDOM
Date Posted: December 16 2011 at 17:02
His interview responses were just as tripped up and ridiculous as their music... He must have suffered from it. I love Unexpect, fables is insane

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk