URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79237
Printed Date: April 25 2024 at 00:06
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Tea
Posted By: The Pessimist
Subject: Tea
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:00
*sips tea*

It's a valid question! Curious how you all take it, if at all.

Milk no sugar for me

-------------
"Market value is irrelevant to intrinsic value."

Arnold Schoenberg

Replies:
Posted By: harmonium.ro
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:01
No milk, sugar. 

Posted By: Negoba
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:06
Sugar ruins tea. Milk in tea - I guess chai is like that a little but it seems very odd to me.

Tea is such a different thing in the States than the U.K. I think. I drink up to 2 liters a day of iced unsweetened tea. Sweet tea is popular around here. I drink hot tea of all kinds on special occasions, my favorite being oolong.

Pretty typical - developed by the Chinese, adopted by the British, guzzled by the Americans.

-------------
You are quite a fine person, and I am very fond of you. But you are only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.

Posted By: Epignosis
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:06
If it's hot tea I put nothing in it.

But I live in the South of the US, and sweet tea is wonderful.  Made a pitcher yesterday.

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: Dean
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:16
Originally posted by Negoba Negoba wrote:

Sugar ruins tea. Milk in tea - I guess chai is like that a little but it seems very odd to me.

Tea is such a different thing in the States than the U.K. I think. I drink up to 2 liters a day of iced unsweetened tea. Sweet tea is popular around here. I drink hot tea of all kinds on special occasions, my favorite being oolong.

Pretty typical - developed by the Chinese, adopted by the British, guzzled by the Americans.
It's not just the cultural thing, but also the type of tea in question - milk in properly brewed¹ black tea (Assam), but not in green, white or oolong .. and similar for sugar, teas that are naturally sweet, like green or white, do not require sugar, but for some of the more bitter Indian blends - it's a matter of personal taste.

¹I found that in the US most restaurants brew tea at the same temperature as coffee, and that's not hot enough to develop the real flavour.

-------------
What?

Posted By: Sean Trane
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:18
Lemon !!! (or lime) and a bit of sugar...

but you gotta wait for it to cool down a bit... in other words those pouring near-boiling water on lemon have got it all wrong... you're cooking the lemon, then... yuuuck!!

-----------------------------------

Gotta a be a slimy limey to put milk in tea (bloody savageswho think they ruled the world with their 5--O'clock ceremonies, when they let the other savages Picts and Scots conquer, then they pillaged the planet over) Tongue

Here I go getting in trouble with Dean again!!!WinkLOL Bob should appreciate, thoughBig smile

-------------
let's just stay above the moral melee
prefer the sink to the gutter
keep our sand-castle virtues
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen
rather than un-sheath our sword

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:25
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Originally posted by Negoba Negoba wrote:

It's not just the cultural thing, but also the type of tea in question - milk in properly brewed¹ black tea (Assam), but not in green, white or oolong .. and similar for sugar, teas that are naturally sweet, like green or white, do not require sugar, but for some of the more bitter Indian blends - it's a matter of personal taste.

¹I found that in the US most restaurants brew tea at the same temperature as coffee, and that's not hot enough to develop the real flavour.

But I've way too many UK citizens pouring boiling water over the tea, and that's not doing youself a favour either...you're over-brewing it... especially black teas....

although with over-smoked lapsuchong or watchemacallit teas, it doesn't matter anyway... you feel like drinking from an ashtray)

Nope if you're waiting for your water to heavy boil, it's way too hot... The water should be simmering (frémissant in French), which means roughly 95°C...  so the surface should have ripples, but not boils

-------------------------------------

I much prefer green teas anyway... drink it like the Arabs and Africans do (but not nearly as sweet)

Don't like the third tea either (which means that they use the same tea three times, everytime with much less sugar....

-------------
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen

Posted By: irrelevant
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:28
Milk, sugar. LOL

-------------
https://gabebuller.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - New album!
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=7385" rel="nofollow - http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=7385

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:43
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

But I've way too many UK citizens pouring boiling water over the tea, and that's not doing youself a favour either...you're over-brewing it... especially black teas....

although with over-smoked lapsuchong or watchemacallit teas, it doesn't matter anyway... you feel like drinking from an ashtray)

Nope if you're waiting for your water to heavy boil, it's way too hot... The water should be simmering (frémissant in French), which means roughly 95°C...  so the surface should have ripples, but not boils

As I said - it depends on the type of tea, and even in black teas it depends on the variety - Brits prefer strong Indian tea, and that requires freshly boiled water (between 98-99°C) that still contains plenty of oxygen in it (never re-boil the water). The way the French brew tea is okay - that odd 3°C isn't going to make as much difference, it just takes a little longer to brew - anyway, the French (and Belgians) brew far better coffee than tea - we're getting better at coffee, but still tend to over-roast the beans to bitterness.

-------------
What?

Posted By: Padraic
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 08:49
I don't drink as much tea as I should, but echoing Dean a bit it depends on the type of tea.  Black tea I will take with milk and sugar; green tea I add nothing.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 09:25

Gotta a be a slimy limey to put milk in tea (bloody savageswho think they ruled the world with their 5--O'clock ceremonies, when they let the other savages Picts and Scots conquer, then they pillaged the planet over) Tongue

Here I go getting in trouble with Dean again!!!WinkLOL Bob should appreciate, thoughBig smile
Pah! Bloody amateur. LOL As I have said on many occasions - you cannot insult the British... limey - because British sailors had citrus fruit as part of their rations - kept away the scurvy; slimey - wily cunning - that's our Norman heritage; savages - that's out Saxon heritage; pillaging - that's our Viking heritage. 5 o'clock ceremonies - that's called civilisation, you may remember it from your history books, I think we got that from the Romans.

-------------
What?

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 09:43

Pah! Bloody amateur. LOL As I have said on many occasions - you cannot insult the British... limey - because British sailors had citrus fruit as part of their rations - kept away the scurvy; slimey - wily cunning - that's our Norman heritage; savages - that's out Saxon heritage; pillaging - that's our Viking heritage. 5 o'clock ceremonies - that's called civilisation, you may remember it from your history books, I think we got that from the Romans.

funny that the English are so secular and insular, except when it comes to finding responsability for their flaws PigLOL

-------------
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 09:51

funny that the English are so secular and insular, except when it comes to finding responsability for their flaws PigLOL
Secular?? Confused Ermm  ... not of this church at least. LOL

But yup - that's true - that's why we always see the funny side of any stereotyped insult, since it cannot possibly apply to us personally, but some generic conglomeration of our national identity that we can chose to associate or disassociate with on a whim

...and I can see you are jealous from here.Wink

-------------
What?

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 10:00

Secular?? Confused Ermm  ... not of this church at least. LOL

But yup - that's true - that's why we always see the funny side of any stereotyped insult, since it cannot possibly apply to us personally, but some generic conglomeration of our national identity that we can chose to associate or disassociate with on a whim

...and I can see you are jealous from here.Wink

Like you've got nooooooo idea!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen

Posted By: A Person
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 10:00
I put nothing in tea but lemon. Usually it's just half, but sometimes I use a whole lemon. I can't stand sweetened tea at all.

Posted By: oliverstoned
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 10:50
No LEMON, please in a real tea. No milk as well and no sugar please, except in maroccan mint tea of course.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 10:54

Nope if you're waiting for your water to heavy boil, it's way too hot... The water should be simmering (frémissant in French), which means roughly 95°C... so the surface should have ripples, but not boils

As I said - it depends on the type of tea, and even in black teas it depends on the variety - Brits prefer strong Indian tea, and that requires freshly boiled water (between 98-99°C) that still contains plenty of oxygen in it (never re-boil the water). The way the French brew tea is okay - that odd 3°C isn't going to make as much difference, it just takes a little longer to brew - anyway, the French (and Belgians) brew far better coffee than tea - we're getting better at coffee, but still tend to over-roast the beans to bitterness.

The infusion time, the temperature and even the teapot shape (which influences temperature according to its shape) depends from one strain to another. For example, white tea (the best) is not easy to prepare well, requires 70°C and from 10 to 25 minutes of infusion; several passes can be made.

Posted By: ghost_of_morphy
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 11:04
Generally, no sugar, no milk, and a definite preference for Earl Grey.  Constant Comment's English Breakfast and good old Lipton and Twinning's Irish Breakfast are also preferred.  A light bit of sugar can occassionaly compliment my first two choices.
Tea is too delicate for milk.  Milk masks everything.  On the other hand, I rarely drink coffee without milk.
The worst tea I ever had had rosehips in it. 

-------------

Posted By: Triceratopsoil
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 11:17
Never milk, that is just grotesque.  Sugar if it is something black.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 11:18
I don't like flavored teas, it's not real tea. Except some traditional arabic teas, but there are traditional blends.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 11:18
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

Never milk, that is just grotesque. Sugar if it is something black.

That's it

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 12:03
Originally posted by oliverstoned oliverstoned wrote:

Nope if you're waiting for your water to heavy boil, it's way too hot... The water should be simmering (frémissant in French), which means roughly 95°C... so the surface should have ripples, but not boils

As I said - it depends on the type of tea, and even in black teas it depends on the variety - Brits prefer strong Indian tea, and that requires freshly boiled water (between 98-99°C) that still contains plenty of oxygen in it (never re-boil the water). The way the French brew tea is okay - that odd 3°C isn't going to make as much difference, it just takes a little longer to brew - anyway, the French (and Belgians) brew far better coffee than tea - we're getting better at coffee, but still tend to over-roast the beans to bitterness.

The infusion time, the temperature and even the teapot shape (which influences temperature according to its shape) depends from one strain to another. For example, white tea (the best) is not easy to prepare well, requires 70°C and from 10 to 25 minutes of infusion; several passes can be made.
For once we agree Hug

(pre-heat the pot of course, never make tea in a cold teapot).

The more I drink it, the more I'm liking white tea - (no milk, no sugar) - but yes, not boiling water and long infusion.

Flavoured teas are an abomination - that's like some demented new-age nonalcoholic alcoh-pop.

-------------
What?

Posted By: lazland
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 12:07
I'm a philistine. Typhoo tea bag, boiling water, milk, sugar.

-------------
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 12:12
I went through a black tea and lemon phase but forsome reason unbeknownst to me it suddenly started making me feel sick tasted good though, shame

Now I'm just a mere tea mortal, with PG tips and milk w/ no sugar.

-------------

Arnold Schoenberg

Posted By: Negoba
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 12:24

Almost no bottled tea is any good, even if unsweetened and straightforward. I still drink it in a pinch though.

-------------
You are quite a fine person, and I am very fond of you. But you are only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 13:23

Flavoured teas are an abomination - that's like some demented new-age nonalcoholic alcoh-pop.

Aye, my mother is far too interested in flavoured herbal teas; I can't even bring myself to drink such a thing.

Posted By: JJLehto
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 13:51
Milk and Sugar.

To all who disagree..well screw you Tongue

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 13:52
Originally posted by JJLehto JJLehto wrote:

Milk and Sugar.

u mad bro?

Posted By: UndercoverBoy
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 13:56

Milk and Sugar.

It's the only way I can stand it.  I guess I'm in the minority of those who don't like tea.

Posted By: JJLehto
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 14:02
Originally posted by UndercoverBoy UndercoverBoy wrote:

Milk and Sugar.

It's the only way I can stand it.  I guess I'm in the minority of those who don't like tea.

Well, I love Tea but quite a few here seem ready to scoff at sugar and milk and probably say "thats not tea!!!!"

Yes, Pat I am quite indignant brother.

Posted By: Mushroom Sword
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 14:35
Never had it.

Posted By: Earendil
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 14:42
Milk in tea?  Ermm

Posted By: Icarium
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 14:45
I like bland tea, that taste like dishwater......
.naaah, but yeah i like mostly straight coffee but some T-spoon with suger dosent hurt,

also Chai-Tea can be cool to, but only two times in a year..

-------------

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 14:47
Originally posted by Eärendil Eärendil wrote:

Milk in tea?  Ermm

Yeah man!

My family's been doing it for years

I was ostricised once for having my tea black... never again.

-------------

Arnold Schoenberg

Posted By: Equality 7-2521
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 15:10
90% of the time no milk no sugar. It pretty much ruins the tea unless you're drinking dirt in the first place.

When I make a white tea / fruit iced tea I'll use a little bit of raw honey to counter the tart of the fruit.

When I drink Irish Breakfast tea I use a little milk and rock sugar to counter the initial taste of that blend which is uncharacteristically strong and designed to be used with milk.

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 16:16
Nothing in it. I'm a purist.

Not that I chew on tea leaves LOL . I mean I do put some hot water on it.

Posted By: topographicbroadways
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 16:18
Always milk. Never sugar

-------------

Posted By: Evolver
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 17:00
Tea?

Uh, “far out”, Catherwood, just roll us a couple of “bombers” and leave them on the side table.

-------------
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 18:53

No LEMON, please in a real tea. No milk as well and no sugar please, except in maroccan mint tea of course.
Kind of disagree with you... in Earl or Lady Grays (my fave black tea mixes ), freshly squeezed citrus fruits are very welcome

green teas are best drunk slightly sugared, IMHO, but that's all
Indeed morroccan mint teas are about the ony way I can ingest mint.
white tea, I like it, but I must say that it's difficult to brew it good

in special tea shops, there are mixes (morrocan mixes with dates, flowers) that can be brewed 20-minutes at room temperature ... awesome

---------------

Not much a coffee man though (except beans crushed in chocolate), but once in a while an expresso in which I add cream (not milk) and sugar >>> I tried  some of those origin cups of coffee like Blue Mountain Jamaica or Costa Rica in specialized shop... I sip it black at first, and then I drown it in cream and sugar....  simply can't enjoy it black... I guess it's not my cuppa... LOL

-------------
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen

Posted By: Slaughternalia
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 19:12
It depends on the tea. I'm not going to add milk into my green tea, but I will to my earl grey

-------------
I'm so mad that you enjoy a certain combination of noises that I don't

Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 19:50
Originally posted by Moogtron III Moogtron III wrote:

Of course you don't chew  them.  You just swallow them whole!

Posted By: zappaholic
Date Posted: June 24 2011 at 19:59
If it's ice tea, I take it unsweetened, often with lemon (or lime as available).  Hot tea - almost always straight up.

Milk in tea isn't a common practice in America.  The only time I'll have milk in tea is if I'm in an Indian eatery.

-------------
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken

Posted By: Mikerinos
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 00:58
depends on the tea:

chai or black - can go any way, usually at least cream, sometimes with sugar (preferably raw honey)
green - nothing unless its a fruity type of green tea, then I might add honey

-------------

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 02:00
Originally posted by Eärendil Eärendil wrote:

Originally posted by Moogtron III Moogtron III wrote:

Of course you don't chew  them.  You just swallow them whole!

Now, why did nobody tell me? LOL

Posted By: Formentera Lady
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 06:33
Usually no milk, no sugar. But sometimes, e.g. in wild cherry tea, I do rock candy into it.  Smile

-------------
http://theprogressiveweb.blogspot.de" rel="nofollow - Visit me in Second Life to talk about music.

Posted By: M@X
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 07:48

White Down Silver Needle White Tea (Loose leaf)
> Plain.

The perfect mid-afternoon drink for me !

-------------
Prog On !

Posted By: Epignosis
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 07:55
I'm having a mug of hot Lipton right now with my style of huevos rancheros.

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 11:37
Originally posted by Mikerinos Mikerinos wrote:

depends on the tea:

chai or black - can go any way, usually at least cream, sometimes with sugar (preferably raw honey)
green - nothing unless its a fruity type of green tea, then I might add honey

Wow, haven't seen you in a while.  Hope things are well.

Posted By: himtroy
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 13:16
If we're talking hot tea then I add milk.  I can handle it without it though.  I haven't put sugar in tea since I was a child.  Regular iced tea is also fantastic.  I always did sugar that (nobody does milk in iced tea) until recently.  Don't even get me started on the godlike stature of Arnold Palmers (half iced tea and half lemonade).  Dear god is that a sacrament if I've ever tasted one.

If we're talking that dominant Chinese tea I get at restaurants (forget the name) then I put nothing in.

-------------
Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance.

Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:02

For once we agree Hug

(pre-heat the pot of course, never make tea in a cold teapot).

The more I drink it, the more I'm liking white tea - (no milk, no sugar) - but yes, not boiling water and long infusion.

I was pretty sure that you were about to come out with a complicated scientific theory proving that my tea apreciation was only the fruit of my fertile imagination.

Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:05

I was pretty sure that you were about to come out with a complicated scientific theory proving that my tea apreciation was only the fruit of my fertile imagination.

No, but I can come up with one for why it's not if you want Wink

-------------
What?

Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:05
Originally posted by M@X M@X wrote:

> Plain.

Good stuff, best quality

Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:06

Go on, please.

Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:29

Go on, please.
Okay Approve

The different types of tea are essentially produced from similar varieties of the same plant, it is how they are processed after picking that determines the colour and variety of tea. As different processes are involved the active substances (oils and flavanols) locked within the dried leaf require different process to release them. Without going into too much detail, the degree of wilt, bruising and oxidisation that the leaf goes through determines the amount of heat needed to produce an infusion (these process also set the colour - the darker it is the more it has oxidised - the more it is wilted the paler it is - so green is generally neutral - no wilt and no oxidisation)  - for fully oxidised leaves (black tea) almost boiling water is needed, while partially oxidised teas like oolong require slightly less heat and unoxidised teas (green and white) require even less. Too much heat will result in bitterness, too little will not release the active substances. 

The shape of the pot (short and squat - almost spherical) is chosen to produce an even temperature distribution and uninterrupted leaf circulation in the water during infusion - coffee pot shape has an uneven temperature gradient and poor circulation.

Tongue

-------------
What?

Posted By: Slaughternalia
Date Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:33
Honey>>>>>>>>>>>sugar

-------------
I'm so mad that you enjoy a certain combination of noises that I don't

Posted By: yanch
Date Posted: June 26 2011 at 07:57
No milk and a little sugar. Don't like a lot of sugar, just a small teaspoon or so.

Posted By: Abstrakt
Date Posted: June 26 2011 at 14:41
None of those things. Honey if anything. Milk&sugar in tea?! Come on! Wacko

Posted By: Proletariat
Date Posted: June 26 2011 at 15:36

It depends on the tea. If im drinking an english tea then i will drink it like its meant to be drank with milk and sugar and whatnot. If its an asian tea I usually will drink it straight.

-------------
who hiccuped endlessly trying to giggle but wound up with a sob

Date Posted: June 27 2011 at 01:51
It's said that japanese is better than chinese because of the drying process used (steam waater dryning).

Date Posted: June 27 2011 at 02:10
^ subjective Tongue

-------------
What?

Date Posted: June 27 2011 at 07:29

> Plain.

Good stuff, best quality

Amazing tea. Really pricey, but you can squeeze out 4 infusions so it's not terrible. I love having some after going for a ride.

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: June 27 2011 at 11:47
Milk and sugar, although I'm trying to cut out sugar. Hard habit to break..

I like tea first thing in the morning, but prefer coffee throughout the day.

-------------
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!

Posted By: M@X
Date Posted: June 28 2011 at 14:39
^^ White Down Silver Needle White Tea (Loose leaf) bought in big packs is cheaper, + 3x infusions makes it king of a good buy in the end.

Amazing indeed ! ;-)

-------------
Prog On !

Posted By: manofmystery
Date Posted: June 28 2011 at 18:37
Warm beverages are almost universally terrible.

Some iced teas are good and Arizona's Arnold Palmer Half & Half is the greatest beverage to ever grace god's grey earth.

-------------

Time always wins.

Posted By: Queen By-Tor
Date Posted: June 28 2011 at 18:43
^^^ You, good sir, are missing out

Milk, no sugar. Tea of choice - chamomile

Date Posted: June 28 2011 at 19:19
Originally posted by manofmystery manofmystery wrote:

Warm beverages are almost universally terrible.

Some iced teas are good and Arizona's Arnold Palmer Half & Half is the greatest beverage to ever grace god's grey earth.

Madness.

And Arnold Palmies are over-rated. 

Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 02:16
Originally posted by Equality 7-2521 Equality 7-2521 wrote:

> Plain.

Good stuff, best quality

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
Amazing tea. Really pricey, but you can squeeze out 4 infusions so it's not terrible. I love having some after going for a ride.

Exactly, that's what i do. I do 3 to four teapots so i can drink some all the afternoon. True with green tea as well.

Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 09:58
^

Depends on the Green Tea. Jasmine scented green tea is a favorite of mine, but the jasmine doesn't really hold up past two steepings.

-------------

Posted By: akamaisondufromage
Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 10:05
A little sugar.  Milk depends on what the tea is of course. 

I drink more coffee but recently have taken to Red Bush tea as I want to cut out the caffeine.

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Posted By: dwill123
Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 10:21
Milk & sugar how barbaric.  Tea should be drunk straight, no milk, no sugar.

Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 11:32
3 or 4 pots sounds like a lot of tea for an afternoon.

Posted By: akamaisondufromage
Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 11:41
Originally posted by dwill123 dwill123 wrote:

Milk & sugar how barbaric.  Tea should be drunk straight, no milk, no sugar.

Oh no it shouldn't.  Wink

Depends on the tea and on your taste.  (Or if your British or not and what your milk is like)LOL

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Posted By: avantgrind
Date Posted: July 07 2011 at 20:34
usually either with or without sugar in all, but mostly without in Green tea. I used to put milk in it but not much anymore. I also drinking bottled tea cold as refreshment, but prefer hot tea.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk