URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=87556
Printed Date: April 25 2024 at 07:08
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Album That Represents You Best
Posted By: Horizons
Subject: Album That Represents You Best
Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 22:35
Fairly simple question. 

Which album sums you and your overall musical tastes up best? 

Instinctively i'm thinking Permanent Waves or The Lamb, but i can't say anything concrete as of now.

What's yours? 

Feel free to post a video from each if you want that truly represents you..

-------------
Crushed like a rose in the riverflow.

Replies:
Posted By: Fox On The Rocks
Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 22:45
Clap I'd have to think about this one.
I'd say a combination of Yes's Tales From Topographic Oceans and Sigur Ros's Agaetis Byrjun.

That applies to my musical interests/ tastes and who I am as a person.

-------------

Posted By: Triceratopsoil
Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 23:06

Posted By: Dayvenkirq
Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 23:08
Originally posted by Horizons Horizons wrote:

Permanent Waves or The Lamb

Those are apples and oranges. Would be tough indeed. 

As for me ... [beard-rubbing] ... [spaced out] ... hard-rocking, melodic, with good tone, loud and soft, ... Genesis' "Nursery Cryme" ... for now. 

Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 23:13
Originally posted by Fox On The Rocks Fox On The Rocks wrote:

Clap I'd have to think about this one.
I'd say a combination of Yes's Tales From Topographic Oceans and Sigur Ros's Agaetis Byrjun.

At first, I thought the question meant, which album represents you as a person; your personality. That topic would be nice to see people's answers and get a glimpse of their traits.

It means both - musically and personally. 

I would explain my choices for both, but i just had a brain fart and can't remember my exact thoughts of them.

-------------

Posted By: SaltyJon
Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 23:28
Musical tastes?

Something which incorporates jazz, classical, avant-garde, perhaps shades of punk, and of course rock.  I'd say a Thinking Plague album probably best incorporates all of the above ingredients, Cardiacs mostly have the punk/avant/rock, so...Thinking Plague - In Extremis...could also be U Totem's s/t, since it's a veritable melting pot of the above styles.

Personality wise?  I have no freaking idea.

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Salty_Jon" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: The Truth
Date Posted: June 12 2012 at 23:38
Something with good lyrics that doesn't lack in complexity or catchiness...

Maybe this:

Sure the productions bad but there are great lyrics, songs are not easily reproduced in their great form and man is this a catchy record.

-------------
http://blindpoetrecords.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 01:36
ELP - Trilogy
lyrically From The Beginning and The Endless Enigma ,musically the title track,Hoedown and Abaddons Bolero

Posted By: frippism
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 01:48
considering I like a sh*tload of stuff, I guess I need an artist who plays a sh*tload of different styles. 

John Zorn or Secret Chiefs 3 I guess fit me fairly well...

-------------
There be dragons

Posted By: Moogtron III
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 01:58
Like a good Musical Positioning System (MPS) I need three albums to position me.
L'Isola Di Niente by PFM, 90125 by Yes and The Polite Force by Egg, I think

Posted By: smartpatrol
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 02:02
Captain Beefheart's Trout mask Replica

-------------
http://bit.ly/1kqTR8y" rel="nofollow">

The greatest record label of all time!

Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 02:54
Originally posted by Dayvenkirq Dayvenkirq wrote:

Originally posted by Horizons Horizons wrote:

Permanent Waves or The Lamb

Those are apples and oranges. Would be tough indeed. 

As for me ... [beard-rubbing] ... [spaced out] ... hard-rocking, melodic, with good tone, loud and soft, ... Genesis' "Nursery Cryme" ... for now. 

S@#$w it. I'll change mine to PF's "Meddle". It's pretty muscular, there is more of rock, and there is some filler about me ("San Tropez" and "Seamus"), and if I wanted to make an album, it would probably have some filler on it too. Hell, I already have one now! Other than that, I want power and I want ambient (like in folk). "Meddle" matches my personality and musical tastes better than "Nursery Cryme".

Posted By: BaldJean
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 05:39
"Join Inn" by Ash Ra Tempel. I am usually very calm and quiet but if necessary I will become quite agile

-------------

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta

Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 13:36
Originally posted by smartpatrol smartpatrol wrote:

Nothing by Rush or Devo ... but this avant-garde classic. I don't remember you being ... avant-gardy Big smile

Posted By: Sagichim
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 14:11
Originally posted by frippism frippism wrote:

considering I like a sh*tload of stuff, I guess I need an artist who plays a sh*tload of different styles. 

John Zorn or Secret Chiefs 3 I guess fit me fairly well...

Not Um Kulthum?

Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 14:15

Originally posted by smartpatrol smartpatrol wrote:

Nothing by Rush or Devo ... but this avant-garde classic. I don't remember you being ... avant-gardy Big smile

It's as if every demented, strange, odd, weird (ect.) thought I've had was put to blues music Smile

-------------

Posted By: Hawkwise
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 14:16

yep that's Me

-------------

Posted By: Sagichim
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 14:30
My avatar moment!

Posted By: HolyMoly
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 15:21
I'm trying very hard not to just name favorites here... I need to think about this.

-------------
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran

Posted By: presdoug
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 15:31
Musically, Triumvirat-Illusions On A Double Dimple sums it up best

Musically and lyrically, Triumvirat-Spartacus
                                    Dirk Steffens-The Seventh Step
                                    Helmut Koellen-You Won't See Me

(sorry, couldn't just name one album)

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 15:32

Maybe not the album, but the title:

-------------

Posted By: Smurph
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 15:43
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

Maybe im stupid but i dont know what this is... can you put the names of the album too?

-------------
http://pseudosentai.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - http://pseudosentai.bandcamp.com/

wtf

Posted By: Slartibartfast
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 16:15
I'll go with

-------------
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Posted By: Lord Anon
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 17:08
What a question!!

I would say....

'The Incident'
by
Porcupine Tree

-------------

JOHN 15:18 :

Jesus said: -"if the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."

Posted By: Master of Time
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 17:21
It would have to have epic prog rock and quirky prog, along with influences that include folk, classical, jazz, Indian music, and to a lesser extent flamenco, blues, and soul. The closest I can think is both Yes's Close to the Edge and Genesis's Trespass. With Close to the Edge being on the epic side and having classical, Indian, and perhaps a bit of blues and jazz for Steve, and Trespass being a bit on the quirkier side (though it is much less quirky than other Genesis releases) and having the folk influence. Maybe Nursery Cryme would be a bit better because it has more of the quirky elements I enjoy but still has a bit of a folk influence, it's just not as pronounced. The only thing missing is flamenco but you can find some flamenco in other Steve Howe compositions.

Posted By: Dean
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 17:31

-------------
What?

Posted By: Triceratopsoil
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 17:32
Originally posted by Smurph Smurph wrote:

Maybe im stupid but i dont know what this is... can you put the names of the album too?

The Ducks and Drakes of Guapo and Cerberus Shoal

Posted By: Zargasheth
Date Posted: June 13 2012 at 22:55
King Crimson's Discipline for me; it's highly structured and logical, but also quirky, and with a few moments of chaos.

Posted By: Of Illuminati
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 03:34
RIGHT ON BRO!

Posted By: Saperlipopette!
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 04:36
Interesting question. I don't know if its possible to come up with one such album. 

But for me it could be Magma Kobaïa... its got a nice balance of light and dark, hope and hopelessness and is musically more or less all over the map. I always come back to it and know it by heart. Even the lyrics. Guess we have a winner:

More contenders: 

Can Soundtracks (their oft. overlooked, transitional album. Split personality and full of moodswings)
my Schubert/ Schoenberg: Death And the Maiden/Verklärte Nacht by chamber orch. CD. 
Don Cherry Brown Rice (not as much for all the asian vibes, but moodwise)
Poppy Family Which Way You're Going, Billy (If only Where Evil Grows and Endless Sleep was on it too)
Miles Davis Get Up With It? (But my life is neither a wild calypso-ride or a funeral)
Robert Wyatt Rock Bottom (A tad too hopeless, sad and melancholic. Nice humour though)
Secret Chiefs Book of Horizons (Shares some of the qualities with Kobaïa. Altough I love it, it does feel more superficial)
Art Zoyd Generations Sans Futur (Covers a lot of ground; from 20th century classical, Zeuhl, avantgarde jazz and chamber rock. But its 100% dark and gloomy, and I'm not) 

-------------

Posted By: JS19
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 04:44

Emotion, emotion, emotion. Some post-rock like climaxes, good thought-provoking lyrics, excellent sound production. 

Yup that's me, but It's hard to pin it down to one album when you're noise-rock, jazz, classical and renaissance sacred music in one day :)

-------------

Posted By: King Manuel
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 06:29

Insekt or Nymf or Man Made Machine by Carptree

Carptree represent all that I love on those three albums : Great, dreamy atmosphere, interruppted by bombastic interludes, complex music, without driffting into "How many Notes can I play in a second", good clear vocals, lyrics that make you think and it is unique. The Music by Carptree is very diificult to compare to other acts, although it  has been compared to bands like Marillion (H Era) or even Porcupine Tree (Hellloooo!!!???? who ever says this hasn´t listen to Carptree). Carptrre is like me INDIVIDUALISTIC.

-------------
Don't Bore Us, Get To The Chorus

Posted By: Textbook
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 07:10
Tie between:

Quadrophenia by The Who

and

Six by Mansun

Posted By: colorofmoney91
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 08:30

-------------
http://hanashukketsu.bandcamp.com" rel="nofollow - Hanashukketsu

Posted By: Smurph
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 08:32

Other than any of my own because that would be cheating...

Hm...

Arcturus - La Masquerade infernale i think

Weird, dark, hopeless, crazy, unexpected, and sometimes annoying because the production is bad.

-------------
http://pseudosentai.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - http://pseudosentai.bandcamp.com/

wtf

Posted By: prog4evr
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:06
Yes - Going For The One.  Track #1 - the title track - is the least progressive, and the most commercial.  Track #2 is the masterfully beautiful "Turn of the Century."  Track #3 is "Parallels" in which a massive church pipe organ propels a driving (mostly) 4/4 rock beat, with excellent guitar and bass playing as well.  Track #4 is another pensive, hypnotically wonderful ballad called "Wondrous Stories."  Track #5 - the incomparable mini-prog epic (15 + minutes only) - is "Awaken" - absolutely one of my most favorite prog songs of all time.  If I could own only one album to represent all my varied tastes in rock & prog-rock music, this would be the one, hands down...

Posted By: lazland
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:10
Originally posted by prog4evr prog4evr wrote:

Yes - Going For The One.  Track #1 - the title track - is the least progressive, and the most commercial.  Track #2 is the masterfully beautiful "Turn of the Century."  Track #3 is "Parallels" in which a massive church pipe organ propels a driving (mostly) 4/4 rock beat, with excellent guitar and bass playing as well.  Track #4 is another pensive, hypnotically wonderful ballad called "Wondrous Stories."  Track #5 - the incomparable mini-prog epic (15 + minutes only) - is "Awaken" - absolutely one of my most favorite prog songs of all time.  If I could own only one album to represent all my varied tastes in rock & prog-rock music, this would be the one, hands down...

This. A marvellous post to describe a marvellous album.

Although my personal favourite album is Marbles, followed closely by Brave, I really couldn't imagine being without GFTO, my introduction to prog "proper", and still as wonderful today as it was 36 years ago.

-------------
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org

Posted By: LinusW
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:15
A jumbled mess of accessible and cryptic, catchy and obtuse, atmospheric and hard-hitting, minimalistic and bombastic.

Inconsistent, but fairly interesting.

3,5 stars, really!!

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/LinusW88" rel="nofollow - Blargh

Posted By: Guldbamsen
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:17
I have no idea as how to answer this question. On one side I am a huge sucker for mixing things up - almost to the ridiculous, and here I am also talking philosophically, but then again - I can stare into a fish tank for ages without any need for input. Deep funnelling thinking at its best.
Oh well, I'm going with an album that mixes everything under the sun:

-------------
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams

Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:18
Originally posted by LinusW LinusW wrote:

A jumbled mess of accessible and cryptic, catchy and obtuse, atmospheric and hard-hitting, minimalistic and bombastic.

3,5 stars, really!!

Did you just review yourself`?LOL

-------------
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams

Posted By: LinusW
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:20
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

Originally posted by LinusW LinusW wrote:

3,5 stars, really!!

Did you just review yourself`?LOL

In a way, I guess. Same point you were trying to make about mixing things up, but with a twist LOL

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/LinusW88" rel="nofollow - Blargh

Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:25
Well, I'd rate myself a 7, but only because I am wearing short shortsCool No album does that...

-------------

- Douglas Adams

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 14:31
Originally posted by Textbook Textbook wrote:

Tie between:

Quadrophenia by The Who

and

Six by Mansun

seek help immediately
Wink

Posted By: stacyj
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 16:29
 Genses The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway!

Posted By: prog4evr
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 19:54
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Originally posted by prog4evr prog4evr wrote:

This. A marvellous post to describe a marvellous album.

Although my personal favourite album is Marbles, followed closely by Brave, I really couldn't imagine being without GFTO, my introduction to prog "proper", and still as wonderful today as it was 36 years ago.
Thank you, Steve!  I haven't given proper time to listening to Hogarth-era Marillion (I prefer Fish-era), though I have heard myriad times over that Brave is one of their best...

Posted By: Barbu
Date Posted: June 14 2012 at 20:03

-------------

Posted By: Morsenator
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 07:28

A bit predictable, but somehow touching. Melancholic and full of hope. Often feels like quoting something someone else has already said. A good listener.

-------------
You love the music, the music loves you!
http://moonsofjupiter.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - http://moonsofjupiter.bandcamp.com/

Posted By: Mellotron Storm
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 09:29
This is tough because my tastes are all over the place. Probably Permanent Waves though because of the melancholy and mood. It like a grey album and the cover in black and white is perfect. Of course it does get explosive at times and i love that.

-------------
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"

"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN

Posted By: Ambient Hurricanes
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 10:52
As far as personality goes, this one, easily:

The album "Distortion" by At Sea.  You can listen to it here: http://atseaband.bandcamp.com/album/distortion" rel="nofollow - http://atseaband.bandcamp.com/album/distortion

With regard to musical tastes, my tastes are so eclectic that it's almost impossible to pick one.  Maybe this for incorporating great melodies, atmospheres (well...occasionally), killer riffs, abrasive dissonance, and balls-to-the-wall heaviness:

-------------
I love dogs, I've always loved dogs

Posted By: ClemofNazareth
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 12:47

Wow, didn't expect to see this thing listed here.  I'm a big Cerberus Shoal fan but this one did absolutely nothing for me...

-------------
"Peace is the only battle worth waging."

Albert Camus

Posted By: ClemofNazareth
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 12:54

Probably Heart's 'Dreamboat Annie', Concrete Blonde's 'Bloodletting' or the first Violent Femmes album, but if I had to pick a prog one this would be way up on the list (and in keeping with a Cerberus Shoal theme):

-------------
"Peace is the only battle worth waging."

Albert Camus

Posted By: Lizzy
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 12:58
Lately it's been this one:

... unfortunately.

Stop the world and let me get off.

-------------
Property of Queen Productions...

Posted By: Logan
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 13:25
Of late, at least, it's been the soundtrack, Sette Note in Nero.

Posted By: ole-the-first
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 14:13

-------------
This night wounds time.

Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 15:29
^ Sorry, I don't know this one. No text -> hard to ID.

Posted By: ole-the-first
Date Posted: June 15 2012 at 16:27
^Porcupine Tree — Stupid Dream

-------------
This night wounds time.

Posted By: -Radioswim-
Date Posted: June 16 2012 at 20:45

My reply, just a face...

everything this man does... is me

-------------

Dust in the Kitchen

Posted By: -Radioswim-
Date Posted: June 16 2012 at 20:46
Originally posted by ole-the-first ole-the-first wrote:

^Porcupine Tree — Stupid Dream

Great pick!

By the way, love the coop avatar :)

-------------

Dust in the Kitchen

Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 05:34

Nursery Cryme ... for now. 

S@#$w it. I'll change mine to PF's Meddle. It's pretty muscular, there is more of rock, and there is some filler about me ("San Tropez" and "Seamus"), and if I wanted to make an album, it would probably have some filler on it too. Hell, I already have one now! Other than that, I want power and I want ambient (like in folk). Meddle matches my personality and musical tastes better than Nursery Cryme.
Nope. It's changed for me.

This guy has put a few things I've dreamed of putting into my music: strong classical influences (can't identify the style), diversity in genres, a riff-based rocker, sound experiments, strong memorable moments, drama. The guy just packed it all. Way ahead of me. 37 goddarn years. Man.

This may be my final answer. It's a journey before finding yourself.

Posted By: Jbird
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 07:04
Kinda hard without just naming my favorite album.

I grew up on '70s classic rock, Boston, Styx, Kansas, REO, Ted Nugent, etc. Got into metal by the late '70s, prog as well (besides Kansas)

Prog metal is still my favorite genre, but even then you have different sub-genres…..

Maybe one of Enchant's albums?

They are proggy, not metal but they did rock out hard occasionally, and had a bit of '70s sound to them as well.

Question

Posted By: HemispheresOfXanadu
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 14:12
Never heard anything from it, but from what I hear, Mr. Bungle's debut would represent my completely random taste in music.

-------------
https://twitter.com/ProgFollower" rel="nofollow - @ProgFollower on Twitter. Tweet me muzak.

Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 14:40
Maybe a cross between Trout Mask Replica and Nervous Young Man

-------------

Posted By: iamathousandapples
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 15:00

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/thamazingbender" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Xonty
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 15:27
It would have to be something heavy, symphonic, melodic, and complex so probably something by Genesis, Rush, or possibly Yes. For instance:

Rush - 2112/Hemispheres
Genesis - Foxtrot/The Lamb
Yes - Close To The Edge

Smile

Posted By: ProgMetaller2112
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 15:39
I don't know Big smile

-------------
“War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.”

― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

"Ignorance and Prejudice and Fear walk Hand in Hand"- Neil Peart

Posted By: Logan
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 15:53
These days I feel like it's this

Posted By: Neo-Romantic
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 20:10

That changes very frequently, actually. Some are more applicable than others at times, but the most consistent ones I'd say are:

Red by King Crimson

Lamb by Genesis

Unfolded Like Staircase by Discipline

ADHD by Riverside

Images and Words by Dream Theater

Pawn Hearts by VDGG

There are tracks form other albums that do that too, but these are the ones that through and through seem very indicative of my personality and experiences.

Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 20:11
Forgot all about this thread, i can't believe my original response LOL 

-------------

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: January 11 2014 at 11:30
Originally posted by ole-the-first ole-the-first wrote:

My favorite PT album.
Cool

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Date Posted: January 11 2014 at 11:33
Easy

-------------

- Douglas Adams

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: January 11 2014 at 11:35
I've always liked prog with a strong melody line throughout the songs so I've usually gravitated to symph, heavy prog, eclectic and proto prog...and of course Canterbury that has memorable melodies.
To choose only one LP is very difficult.......ITCOTCK comes to mind but also SEBTP, CTTE, ELP, etc.....

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Posted By: Rick Robson
Date Posted: January 14 2014 at 10:16
In my case it's impossible to choose, besides it depends on my mood of the day. At the very moment I would choose a "mix" of three albums from ELOY: Dawn, The Power and The Passion,  and Silent Cries and Mighty Echoes.

-------------

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." LvB

Posted By: fusionfreak
Date Posted: January 14 2014 at 12:40
Here is a list which represents me best:

Popol Vuh:Aguirre
Yes:TFTO
Mahavishnu Orchestra:Birds of fire
Genesis:Nursery Cryme
Amon Duul 2:Yeti
King Crimson:Red
Algarnas Tradgard:Delayed 

-------------
I was born in the land of Mahavishnu,not so far from Kobaia.I'm looking for the world

of searchers with the help from

crimson king

Posted By: HolyMoly
Date Posted: January 14 2014 at 13:04
This is one of the tougher questions in the forum, but I'm beginning to think mine might be this:

Besides being a pretty perfect album, it also represents the wide array of my tastes - art rock, art punk, guitar counterpoint, pretty guitars, ugly guitars, weird voices, lovely voices, harmonies, dissonances, psychedelic shoegazy, avant garde noise, and an overall fondness for the new (e.g. post-punk) as well as the old (e.g. Krautrock, other prog).  Progressive just as a natural by-product of being curious and talented at the same time.

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=37859" rel="nofollow - http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=37859

-------------
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran

Posted By: Rednight
Date Posted: January 23 2014 at 13:32
Chris Squire's Fish Out of Water. Came out at an adventurous time for me, prog-wise, as a serious effort in itself just after the '73-'74 cavalcade of wondrous works by others (prog and non-prog). Everything in the production was centered on Squire's bass, making it a novel effort. Wonderfully overproduced which is a plus for most in the prog scheme of things. A unique stamp on all things Yes, and a nice bookend to their Relayer the same year. All in all, one of the pinnacles of the prog listening experience (I don't give diddly what any of the album's detractors has to say).

Posted By: ebil0505
Date Posted: March 23 2014 at 22:14
In regards to the way I act I'm pretty sure Thick As A Brick would be accurate. At least, I like to hope I act the way I'm thinking I like to act. Ahh I'm getting confused.

-------------
"I like to think oysters transcend national barriers." - Roger Waters

Posted By: tszirmay
Date Posted: March 23 2014 at 22:36
pffffff, easy ! Either of these

BUT THE SECOND ONE IS BANNED ! 

-------------
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk