Forum Description: Create polls on topics not related to music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9223
Printed Date: May 14 2024 at 17:27
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How Big Is Yours?
Posted By: Norm Cash
Subject: How Big Is Yours?
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 11:12

I recently went in search of some storage for my collection of some 900+ CDs. I thought I'd try to get something that would allow me to store up to about 1300-1400 to allow for expansion.

I found that getting hold of storage for a collection of that size - which I don't consider to be huge - is well nigh impossible! At least not without spending a s**t load of money that I'd rather spend on discs!

I believe that there are plenty of people out there who have fairly good sized collections, and who would appreciate good quality moderately priced storage solutions.

I'm curious to see if my perception about people's collection sizes is correct. How many CD's do you currently own?

-------------

"We did it....you and me! Put him right under the table!"

Replies:
Posted By: GoldenSpiral
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 11:14

hard to say....

I ripped all my cd's to a hard drive, where I have about 25 gigs of music, plus I have about 50 records on vinyl.

-------------
http://www.myspace.com/altaic" rel="nofollow - http://www.myspace.com/altaic
ALTAIC

"Oceans Down You'll Lie"
coming soon

Posted By: Bj-1
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 11:18
I have about 204 CD's, mostly prog or hard rock/metal.

-------------
RIO/AVANT/ZEUHL - The best thing you can get with yer pants on!
http://www.last.fm/music/Exerior" rel="nofollow - EXERIOR Experimental tech/death/progmetal from Norway!

Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 11:20
Originally posted by GoldenSpiral GoldenSpiral wrote:

hard to say....

I ripped all my cd's to a hard drive, where I have about 25 gigs of music, plus I have about 50 records on vinyl.

See, now when I want to listen to music, I actully prefer to leaf through my discs, pick something out, and physically stick it in the player. I do have much of my stuff on my computer, but I just enjoy the whole tactile "package" of disc, inlays, etc.

Is that an "age" thing?

-------------

Posted By: MikeEnRegalia
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:00
Originally posted by Norm Cash Norm Cash wrote:

I recently went in search of some storage for my collection of some 900+ CDs. I thought I'd try to get something that would allow me to store up to about 1300-1400 to allow for expansion.

I found that getting hold of storage for a collection of that size - which I don't consider to be huge - is well nigh impossible! At least not without spending a s**t load of money that I'd rather spend on discs!

I just over 500 CDs and 20 DVDs, and they all fit nicely into one shelf/cupboard by IKEA. I'll try to find some pictures of it, it's really nice and has sufficient room for about 1.000 CDs. It's not expensive, and it should be no problem to simply use two of them standing next to each other...

-------------
https://awesomeprog.com/users/Mike" rel="nofollow">Recently listened to:

Posted By: GoldenSpiral
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:05

Originally posted by GoldenSpiral GoldenSpiral wrote:

hard to say....

See, now when I want to listen to music, I actully prefer to leaf through my discs, pick something out, and physically stick it in the player. I do have much of my stuff on my computer, but I just enjoy the whole tactile "package" of disc, inlays, etc.

Is that an "age" thing?

no, it's probably not an age thing, just a convenience (and my short-attention-span generation prefers everything to be as convenient as possible).  but since I live between 2 cities going back and forth to college which are about 5 hours apart, it's easier for me to just grab a laptop or an ipod rather than box up all my CDs.  I can't survive very long without music to listen to, so the most convenient medium is best for me. 

I do agree, though, that there is something nice about having the physical specimen of a disc to put in a player, which I think is why I've been getting into vinyl recently.

-------------
http://www.myspace.com/altaic" rel="nofollow - http://www.myspace.com/altaic
ALTAIC

"Oceans Down You'll Lie"
coming soon

Posted By: Snow Dog
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:09
I have no idea how many CDs I have! They are scattered in shoe boxes and other boxes around the house! Not ideal if I w2ant to listen to something in paticular!

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Snow_Dog" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Dragon Phoenix
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 12:31
Let's see, all reasonable estimates:

Classical music 1700
Jazz 200
Pop/rock 1200
New Age/Crossover 200
Mandarin pop 500

Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 18:08

Originally posted by Dragon Phoenix Dragon Phoenix wrote:

Classical music 1700
Jazz 200
Pop/rock 1200
New Age/Crossover 200
Mandarin pop 500

OH MY GOD!!!

BTW, What is "mandarin pop"??

-------------
http://www.last.fm/music/Exerior" rel="nofollow - EXERIOR Experimental tech/death/progmetal from Norway!

Posted By: ShaunoNoNo
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 18:27
I'm the n00b here.

-------------

Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 18:33

Originally posted by MikeEnRegalia MikeEnRegalia wrote:

I just over 500 CDs and 20 DVDs, and they all fit nicely into one shelf/cupboard by IKEA. I'll try to find some pictures of it, it's really nice and has sufficient room for about 1.000 CDs. It's not expensive, and it should be no problem to simply use two of them standing next to each other...

I think I know exactly the CD unit you're talking about. I considered buying it last year, but unfortunately, the space that I use for CD storage (a little alcove between our chimney and wall) is less than 2cm too small to fit it in.

I'm really surprised that IKEA don't do more in the way of high volume storage.

-------------

Posted By: abyssyinfinity
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 19:47
About 1666...

Posted By: Trotsky
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 22:26
over 3,000 but only around 300 prog ... I think hdfisch has a lot more than that

-------------
"Death to Utopia! Death to faith! Death to love! Death to hope?" thunders the 20th century. "Surrender, you pathetic dreamer.”

"No" replies the unhumbled optimist "You are only the present."

Posted By: Arsillus
Date Posted: July 27 2005 at 23:54

Geez, after reading posts of some people's collections exceeding 1,000, my (puny) collection of 242 doesn't look so hot...

I do use a Nomad Jukebox to keep all my music with me when I'm out and aboot, because it's a lovely little music storage device. But I do enjoy leafing through my album collection.....

And IKEA does have the best storage, especially if you've got the ca$h.

Posted By: Syndromet
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 02:57

I think I have about 490-500 cd's mostly prog, metal and classic rock. In adition to that I have about 300 Lp's, mostly prog. That does not mean I have 800 titles, as I have many of the records I have on LP also on cd.

-------------
It is said to be the first Test-pressing of the corean release??

http://www.freewebs.com/ligyrophobia/

Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 03:00
Mandarin pop is pop/rock music made in China (or Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore) sung in Chinese (mandarin).

Posted By: Sean Trane
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 03:22

Uuuhmmmm!! My girfiend once told me it was a very normal size and that it was not the size but how you used it!

Oh! you meant record collection........

Just Cds and vinyls not including cassettes and CDR , around 1000 but at one time in my life , I had around 2000 vinyls (and bought around 5000 - mostly second hand - but sold back a lot of them to finance new acquisitions).

I have made a lot of compilations of artist whose records had only one or two good tracks! Ex: Santana's late 70's albums. Got a CDr with my best of six albums of his.

-------------
let's just stay above the moral melee
prefer the sink to the gutter
keep our sand-castle virtues
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen
rather than un-sheath our sword

Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 03:35
Coming back on the storage question: I had a CD case built for me tha can hold about 1600 CDs. That was way back when I owned about 1100 and thought that would be enough extra space....

In addition to that, we have six off-the-shelf CD cases that fit nicely together and hold in total about 1000 CDs. The rest is spread throughout the house in single off-the-shelf units of about 100 each.

Posted By: goose
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 05:32
somewhere between 200 and 300. They stretch along a bookcase style unit, but I managed to collect enough empty jewel cases to make two rows (difficult to explain but basically it uses half as many jewel cases as there are CDs )

Posted By: Sean Trane
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 05:56

Actually I do get rid of a lot of stuff as I only have time for the better stuff past the discovery stage, but also because storage and space quicly became a problem. I am looking for something bigger as far as storage , but not too big , because this will be perfect excuse to fill it up.

Lately DVDs are starting to be a concern as well as prog-related books!

Prisoner of our passions , are we not????

I think I did some permanent damage to house structures I lived in because of the sheer weight of my bundles of records , the weight of my stereo speakers and me jumping up and down while playing my Donnay air-guitar accompanying Robin Trower in his solos.

-------------
let's just stay above the moral melee
prefer the sink to the gutter
keep our sand-castle virtues
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen
rather than un-sheath our sword

Posted By: Jim Garten
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 07:42
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

jumping up and down while playing my Donnay air-guitar accompanying Robin Trower in his solos.

Perfectly rational behaviour, Sean!

We've around 750/800 CD's & about 350 vinyl albums (King Oliver to King Crimson, Purcell to Punk...you get the idea).

So why is it that every time I try to find something to play, I hate every one of them...?

-------------

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012

Posted By: Hangedman
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 12:44

I only have about 200 albums but be fair! ive only been collecting for about a year

Posted By: memowakeman
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 13:10

i think i own about 300...

-------------

Follow me on twitter @memowakeman

Posted By: TheProgtologist
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 14:12
2000+....two things my wife constantly complains about......too many cds and too many books lying around the house.

-------------

Posted By: felixxx
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 14:54
With erection or with out?

Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 17:45

Originally posted by felixxx felixxx wrote:

With erection or with out?

-------------

Posted By: Eetu Pellonpaa
Date Posted: July 29 2005 at 03:02

My first association of the thread title also proved Freud wasn't wrong after all! The collection I keep in my bookshelf contains about two meters of vinyls. Some CD's appear to be there too. I should get the creature from the Iain M. Bank's book that counts things, to get the exact number of them, as I'm not so interested to spend my time on that.

Posted By: Man With Hat
Date Posted: July 29 2005 at 03:37

I belive i have somewhere around 200ish. These vary into pretty much all genres of music (minus rap, pop, and emo).

-------------
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.

Posted By: Politician
Date Posted: July 29 2005 at 09:56
I have around 9500 albums.

Posted By: Jared
Date Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:02

I've got about 230/240 at the moment...though in my lifetime....  My problem is that in the past, I have moved with my job a lot, and the transient lifestyle with no fixed abode doesn't encourage the collection of too many CDs...

I am currently having storeage probs, tho...

-------------
Music has always been a matter of energy to me. On some nights I believe that a car with the needle on empty can run 50 more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. Hunter S Thompson

Date Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:04

Originally posted by abyssyinfinity abyssyinfinity wrote:

About 1666...

that was the year London burned down...

-------------
Music has always been a matter of energy to me. On some nights I believe that a car with the needle on empty can run 50 more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. Hunter S Thompson

Posted By: Valarius
Date Posted: July 30 2005 at 20:06
About 400.

Posted By: gdub411
Date Posted: July 30 2005 at 23:48

Prog cds....about 200. Regular ones...maybe 50.

Date Posted: August 01 2005 at 03:56

Sounds interesting. Although I had a look and couldn't find any pictures. Is it a normal kinda bookshelf type thing, or is specifically made for CD's?

Posted By: Humanizzimo
Date Posted: August 01 2005 at 13:25
Originally posted by Bj-1 Bj-1 wrote:

I have about 204 CD's, mostly prog or hard rock/metal.

-------------

Posted By: abyssyinfinity
Date Posted: August 01 2005 at 16:18
Originally posted by fandango fandango wrote:

Originally posted by abyssyinfinity abyssyinfinity wrote:

About 1666...

that was the year London burned down...

Don't fear, now they're about 1673...

Date Posted: August 02 2005 at 08:30
Originally posted by Valarius Valarius wrote:

Sounds interesting. Although I had a look and couldn't find any pictures. Is it a normal kinda bookshelf type thing, or is specifically made for CD's?

The piece of furniture that MikeEnRegalia mentions is one of those items that for some reason doesn't normally appear in Ikea's catalogue. It is a unit that's specifically made for CD storage.

-------------

Posted By: Borealis
Date Posted: August 02 2005 at 18:18

Mine is pretty big if you wanna know...

Oh, you're talking about CD collection?... uh

-------------
Vive le Québec libre!...

Posted By: Zargus
Date Posted: August 05 2005 at 07:48
200+ and i think it is huge already if i ever get over 500 then i must start selling off i think...

-------------

Posted By: pakish
Date Posted: August 06 2005 at 16:50
mmm I'm quite new at prog music, (1 year) and prog cd's are quite expenssive, at least in mexico.
i only have 24 originals, and like another 30 in hard drive or burned cd's

-------------
TOEFL in latin america = neolanguage   

Posted By: floydaholic
Date Posted: August 06 2005 at 20:39
Did anyone else expect this to ask the size of your penis?

-------------
I'll see you on the Darkside of the moon...

Date Posted: August 07 2005 at 17:07
I didn't. I've seen many threads on many boards like this where they set it up so that it looks rude, but ends up being silly.

Posted By: Borealis
Date Posted: August 07 2005 at 18:03

Originally posted by floydaholic floydaholic wrote:

Did anyone else expect this to ask the size of your penis?

That's what I thought at first (Check my other post). There's many dumb topic here, I wouldnt have been surprised...

-------------
Vive le Québec libre!...

Posted By: Vegetable_Man
Date Posted: August 12 2005 at 17:05
More than everyone I know, less than all of you.  

Posted By: el_Sethro
Date Posted: August 13 2005 at 21:19
I only actually started my CD collection less than a year ago, so I only have 27 CDs so far. I have more on my computer, of course.

-------------
Who you gonna call?

Posted By: bumheed7
Date Posted: August 14 2005 at 05:25
631 albums accordin to winamp :)

-------------
Good Morning Carpark Fans

Posted By: dolina vila
Date Posted: August 14 2005 at 10:00
Originally posted by Bj-1 Bj-1 wrote:

Classical music 1700
Jazz 200
Pop/rock 1200
New Age/Crossover 200
Mandarin pop 500

OH MY GOD!!!

BTW, What is "mandarin pop"??

Ojojooooooooooo...........  my god. Who are you?? A Godzila from Norvay!! You scared me.

Date Posted: August 14 2005 at 11:59

Godzila? Norvay?

What ARE you smoking?

-------------
Blog this:
http://artrock2006.blogspot.com

Posted By: The Miracle
Date Posted: August 14 2005 at 18:40

Around 200

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/ocellatedgod" rel="nofollow - last.fm

Posted By: Violenza
Date Posted: August 15 2005 at 22:23

Originally posted by el_Sethro el_Sethro wrote:

I only actually started my CD collection less than a year ago, so I only have 27 CDs so far. I have more on my computer, of course.

Same with me actually.

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Violenza/?chartstyle=tree">

Posted By: undefinability
Date Posted: August 16 2005 at 01:22
Approximately 278, but I haven't counted in some time.

-------------
"Don't listen to me."

[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/shahath/shadowid.jpg">

Posted By: Metropolis
Date Posted: August 20 2005 at 15:52
About 450, I think.  Something like that.

-------------
We Lost the Skyline............

Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 18:53
UPDATE: About 225-230 CD's in my collection now

-------------

Date Posted: September 04 2005 at 04:02
It has to be said, mine is growing all the time......I'm up to about 240 CDs now; fractionally in front of Bj-1!!

-------------

Posted By: PROGMAN
Date Posted: September 06 2005 at 09:02

How Big Is Yours?

I BEG YOUR PARDON

I have over 150 CDs.

-------------
CYMRU AM BYTH

Date Posted: September 06 2005 at 18:11

It has to be said, mine is growing all the time......I'm up to about 240 CDs now; fractionally in front of Bj-1!!

-------------

Date Posted: September 08 2005 at 10:14
I am pleased to be able to report that its getting bigger all the time, and will hopefully grow again next week!

-------------

Posted By: limeyrob
Date Posted: September 08 2005 at 17:10

Before finding this site about 50 reasonable prog - mostly dupes of my vinyls. Since finding this site about 250 and growing.

You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!

Also 100 ish Classical, well Baroque more accurately, a few brass bands and pop type stuff and a couple of Christmassy ones to get into the Christmas Spirit - especially suitable when decorating the tree.

Date Posted: September 08 2005 at 18:11

I am pleased to be able to report that its getting bigger all the time, and will hopefully grow again next week!

You are taller than me and have a bigger CD collection than me

What's next??

-------------

Posted By: proger
Date Posted: September 10 2005 at 13:26
Originally posted by Borealis Borealis wrote:

Mine is pretty big if you wanna know...

Oh, you're talking about CD collection?... uh

yes, how much?

i'v got only 50-70...
well its because i am 16 years old

-------------
...live for tomorrow...

Posted By: Fantômas
Date Posted: September 10 2005 at 19:08
Enormous! Enough to make Ron Jeremy envy me. 

-------------
And above all, is punk

Posted By: Odysseus
Date Posted: September 11 2005 at 13:10

Classical music 1700
Jazz 200
Pop/rock 1200
New Age/Crossover 200
Mandarin pop 500

It's obviously, that person, even though he/she lives in the Netherlands, owns a record store in China (check out mandarin pop above)... I don't know, either that or he/she is a seeeeerious music lover.

Posted By: -bp-
Date Posted: September 12 2005 at 00:39
Originally posted by proger proger wrote:

[/QUOT

i'v got only 50-70...
well its because i am 16 years old
[/QUOTE]
same, I think I've got 55 but I'll be working the rest of this year so it will grow

-------------

Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 13:19
It's up to 260 and growing...

-------------

Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 19:17

It's up to 260 and growing...

The only reason that you have more CD's than me is because you're WAY older than me

-------------

Posted By: eriksalkeld
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 17:58

Between downloaded complete albums, original CDs, copied CD's and Vinyls I have around 600 albums.

-------------
Autenticidad, actitud, pluralidad, espiritu e inteligencia, si es prog bien, si no, tambien.

Posted By: daz2112
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 13:16
Albums + CD's must be getting towards 1000+

-------------
In the constellation of cygnus,There lurks a mysterious force...The black hole

Posted By: IcedSabbath
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 14:05

Approximately 250 CDs, 60 vinyls, 20 cassettes.

A sizeable collection for someone who just turned 17, in my opinion.

I take pride in my collection and am vehemently against downloading music, so it will be growing quite a bit in the coming years. My goal is 10,000 albums, at least!

Posted By: ChadFromCanada
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 14:39
They way you worded the title caught my eye hehe.

I have a little bit over 100 CDs, and 60 LPs.  I haven't spent much, compared to most people, because most of the CDs I buy are very cheap because they are by old bands.  Some progressive albums are expensive though.  I've gotten at least 20 CDs for $10 or less.  Canadian Dollars.

Posted By: The Miracle
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 14:44

It never stops growing, as long as I feed it money...

245 at the moment

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/ocellatedgod" rel="nofollow - last.fm

Posted By: Rosescar
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 14:46
When I first read this thread title, I really though that someone had lost his decency, but then I thought CD collection size was ment.

I was correct.

About 50-something CD's.

-------------
http://www.soundclick.com/rosescar/ - My music!

"THE AUDIENCE WERE generally drugged. (In Holland, always)." - Robert Fripp

Posted By: ANDREW
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 15:16
1001-2000 cds and about 200 vynils.

Posted By: el böthy
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 18:01
I thought that the question How big is yours was abot...you know...

-------------
"You want me to play what, Robert?"

Posted By: felixxx
Date Posted: January 23 2006 at 05:02
Originally posted by Fantômas Fantômas wrote:

Enormous! Enough to make Ron Jeremy envy me. 

Date Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:49

Around 400 nowEmbarrassed

Been buying CD's like a madman this year.

-------------

Posted By: zappaholic
Date Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:51
I finally got around to counting my cd's the other day.

-------------
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken

Posted By: Ricochet
Date Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:51
by submitting my collection over at RYM, I have now a full statistic. and bit of a shock.

I have about 1300 albums at present time, out of which over 550 are on CDs (any way you take it)

-------------

Posted By: Vompatti
Date Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:09
About 350 CDs and 150 vinyls.

Posted By: ViolinCyndee
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 00:41
I have between 1000-2000 CDs..  Got losts this year from trading my CD with other bands, too!  Got some amazing music that way!!!

Clap

-------------
http://cdbaby.com/cd/cyndeeleerule
www.cyndeeleerule.com

Posted By: Australian
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 03:16

202Shocked

-------------

Posted By: Ivan_Melgar_M
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 03:23
  1. 918 CD's
  2. 2470 LP's
  3. A couple hundreed Cassettes in pretty bad shape
  4. 127 DVD's

All catalogued and numbered except the cassettes.

Iván

-------------

Posted By: sleeper
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 09:05
112 original CD's
20 CD-R's
about another 10-20 on mp3

-------------
Spending more than I should on Prog since 2005

Posted By: Neil
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 09:25
Somewhere between 500 and 600 original CDs (not all prog it has to be said) and a handful of copies (naughty naughty).

I do have some vinyl as well but I replaced most of it with CD a while back.

-------------
When people get lost in thought it's often because it's unfamiliar territory.

Posted By: Meddler
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 09:30
less than one hundred. im only 15. Tongue

-------------
[IMG]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/amorfous/astro-1.jpg">

Posted By: T.Rox
Date Posted: October 16 2006 at 09:45
I think I am in the 1001 to 2000 bracket ... I could have tipped the 2000 though ... ... but I still have oodles of CD's and LP's in boxes and crates from my last house move ... there just isn't enough room at my place ... not all prog, mind you

-------------
"Without prog, life would be a mistake."

...with apologies to Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted By: the icon of sin
Date Posted: October 24 2006 at 13:55
Somewhere in the region of 800, including about 200 bootleged concerts.

Posted By: Joren
Date Posted: October 24 2006 at 13:59
Just over a thousand now.

Posted By: Erwaco
Date Posted: October 26 2006 at 01:24
I have around 4000 cd's at the moment and am in the process of converting my album collection (2500-3000)  onto cd as well.

-------------
erwaco

Posted By: blindtoad
Date Posted: October 26 2006 at 12:22
122 cd:D

-------------
quelqu'un pour un jam?

blindtoad = Poor english...

Posted By: CaptainQuark
Date Posted: October 27 2006 at 17:48
I've lost count. I have a nasty habit of lending CDs to "mates" who never return 'em!

But not without importing 'em into iTunes on my Mac first.

I've got 48Gb of Prog Metal/Prog Death Metal/Death Metal/Melodic Death Metal/Doom Death Metal/Doom Metal/Goth Metal/Nu-Metal/Hardcore Metal/Alt Metal/Black Metal/Folk Metal/NNWOBHM/Electro Metal/Power Metal/Symphonic Metal/Math Metal/Thrash Metal…

…and Ozric Tentacles

-------------
Erithacus
Ordinary morals are for ordinary people ~ Aleister Crowley

Posted By: darkshade
Date Posted: October 27 2006 at 19:19
991... almost there!

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/MysticBoogy" rel="nofollow - My Last.fm

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk