Forum Description: Discuss any topic at all that is not music-related
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=94444
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 22:37
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NFL Fantasy ProgRockers League '13
Posted By: zachfive
Subject: NFL Fantasy ProgRockers League '13
Date Posted: July 13 2013 at 14:28
It is season 2 for the ProgRockers Fantasy Football League and it is about that time to start hashing out all the details for this upcoming season. First off let's congratulate ManofMyster again for a well played season last year. Secondly, I am going to assume that everyone who played last year is still wanting to participate this year, so unless stated otherwise, you're in. For anyone who missed out last year and would like to join this year PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite. (We use yahoo's free service and I think you may have to create a yahoo email to login ( also free)).

Also a reminder. There is a trophy of sorts; it is a perpetual plaque that shall be sent to this seasons winner with their name engraved in the respective spot. The condition being that you get to have the plaque all year until a new champion is crowned, then it is your duty to get the new champions name engraved and mail it to them. ( It doesn't cost much, it is a little brass rectangle and there are tons of engraving/trophy shops around any town ) If however, you would rather not be bare that responsibility you may opt out and I will keep it another year until someone would care to take it... I will post a picture of it with MoM's first spot showing, give me a day or two on that though.

Ok down to business. Last year there were a lot of complaints about the scoring system so in order to keep things as fun and fair as possible let's see if we can discuss each and every category until a consensus is reached. The only thing I am not putting on the table is it being a keeper league, which it won't be.

For organizational sake I am going to post the scoring categories and league setting below in another post.

Replies:
Date Posted: July 13 2013 at 14:39
Below is a chart showing last years points system. It also shows Yahoo's default points, which I think last year people would have preferred the defaults. Other things besides points to consider is the Roster Positions. I myself think that part is solid, but if you got an idea shout it out. Another thing is playoffs. I can go either way but I know a lot of people prefer to have some sort of playoff system. (on a side note we should really get a post season fantasy thing going when the time comes...) Also the can't cut list, does't bother me so it stays unless some people do not want it. Draft pick order is also something that should be considered... should it be random or based on last years ranks, and if so can we trade draft positions. I vote for anything other than random, and would prefer to use last years wins/points/stats somehow....

Scoring Type:Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on:Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider:Yahoo! Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season:No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week:No maximum
Max Trades for Entire SeasonNo maximum
Trade Reject Time:2
Trade End Date:November 15, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades:No
Trade Review:League Votes
Waiver Time:2 days
Waiver Type:Continual rolling list
Weekly WaiversNone
Post Draft Players:Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools:Enabled
Playoffs:Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 17 to Dec 23
Playoff Reseeding:No
Divisions:No
Lock Eliminated Teams:No
League Pickem:Yes
Roster Positions:QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points:Yes
Negative Points:Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable:No
OffenseLeague ValueYahoo! Default Value
Passing Yards20 yards per point25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns54
Interceptions-1
Rushing Yards10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns6
Reception Yards10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns6
Return Yards50 yards per point0
Return Touchdowns6
2-Point Conversions2
Fumbles Lost-2
Offensive Fumble Return TD6
KickersLeague ValueYahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards13
Field Goals 20-29 Yards23
Field Goals 30-39 Yards3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards4
Field Goals 50+ Yards5
Point After Attempt Made1
Defense/Special TeamsLeague ValueYahoo! Default Value
Sack1
Interception2
Fumble Recovery2
Touchdown6
Safety2
Block Kick2
Return Yards50 yards per point0
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns6
Points Allowed 0 points10
4th Down Stops10
Tackles for Loss.50
Three and Outs Forced.50

Posted By: Epignosis
Date Posted: July 13 2013 at 14:41
I had a ball last season when I didn't think I'd like it.  Definitely glad to do it again.  Smile

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: ClemofNazareth
Date Posted: July 13 2013 at 14:55

I'm in again and the scoring rules look good, except that IMHO we should dock a point for missed field goals.

-------------
"Peace is the only battle worth waging."

Albert Camus

Date Posted: July 13 2013 at 15:31
I was kinda miffed that they miss spelled Football but it's still better than nothing.

Date Posted: July 13 2013 at 15:32
Aw, now that's nice!  Clap

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: manofmystery
Date Posted: July 14 2013 at 16:23
I'm happy to see that the plaque is in good hands. I'd thought that it had fallen into the hands of some evil FedEx warehouse employee and would never been seen again. I suppose, as the defender, I will join again despite my hatred of the NFL.

-------------

Time always wins.

Posted By: Equality 7-2521
Date Posted: July 14 2013 at 17:18
Cool work with the award. League seems fine to me. I'm in.

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Date Posted: July 15 2013 at 01:41
Glad to see you guys again, last year was fun.  One thing I remember I wanted to change was the field goal points.

To MoM, the UPXstore called me about a month ago and apologized for the extremely late response. At fist i thought it was because of the pseudonym, then I thought I got the address wrong, but in the end I'm not surprised it was the incompetence of the shipping industry... any who it is in good hands and I may have  to replace the main plaque.. the "Foot Ball" is annoying the hell out of me. It will be replacedbut it would be cool if we can all come up with a phrase/saying/quote that we can all agree on. We got all season + a couple months to decide but a significant naming thingamajig would be cool.....

Posted By: JJLehto
Date Posted: July 17 2013 at 21:59
Wow that is intense.

Yes to playoffs and, well IDC really it's all good in the hood! Whatever is decided on.
I've been super busy with work but I believe I responded to the email and am in the league

Posted By: Greg W
Date Posted: July 20 2013 at 01:28
If you need players, count me in. Not to toot my own horn, but I have been playing fantasy football for decades now. I am quite proficient at it. 

Date Posted: July 20 2013 at 11:53
The first 2 times I ever played I won the title, and last years (this league) I was a force of nature until everyone just stopped performing.... Angry

Posted By: TheProgtologist
Date Posted: July 21 2013 at 09:29
I'll play again this year,looking forward to it.

-------------

Date Posted: July 25 2013 at 17:02
So when is the draft?  If you would like suggestions, it is best to wait at least after the 3rd preseason game.

Date Posted: July 28 2013 at 19:39
For sure. I've been a little busy lately, my wife is pregnant for the first time and yeah it is a bit hectic at the moment... but I assure you I'll get my head in the game when preseason starts then we'll get everything all hashed out. Draft to be expected late Aug to early Sep. I like cutting it close.

Posted By: Metalmarsh89
Date Posted: July 29 2013 at 09:29
Count me in for this year's league if you still need players. Is this a live draft or pre-set?

Date Posted: July 29 2013 at 22:55
Live draft and if you were not in last year pm me your email address and I'll throw ya an invite.

Date Posted: August 10 2013 at 00:16
Changed a couple of things.

Kickers lose 1 point for missed field goals/point afters.
Playoffs are now the last 3 weeks (14,15,16) and is a 6 team playoff.
No waiver rule exists.
No playoff reseeding.
Only 3 acquisitions/week.
Trades/pickups reviewed by commissioner.

Also, Raven Maniancs, Kobaia Crusaders, and Brian Rolls Theorem haven't re-uped.
That is it for now. Any ideas on a draft date?

Date Posted: August 10 2013 at 07:51
I'm back in now. 

-------------
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 15:43
So we are drawing near for the draft date. I suggest Aug 25, this upcoming Sunday. I'm on the west coast, the minority, so someone from the east shout out a time and we'll roll with that...

Also Kobaťďa Crusaders and Raven Maniac have yet to sign up... and we'll need both of you to sign up otherwise we got uneven teams... so if anybody here could tell me the respective forum members so I could PM that would be great.

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 16:06
Originally posted by zachfive zachfive wrote:

So we are drawing near for the draft date. I suggest Aug 25, this upcoming Sunday. I'm on the west coast, the minority, so someone from the east shout out a time and we'll roll with that...

Also Kobaťďa Crusaders and Raven Maniac have yet to sign up... and we'll need both of you to sign up otherwise we got uneven teams... so if anybody here could tell me the respective forum members so I could PM that would be great.

The only way I can possibly make that is if it is in the evening (as in 8pm-ish)- which I assume will work fine for those on the west coast.

-------------

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 16:33
No problem here... so let's say 5:30 pm pdt.

Edit

Well I went to go change the time and it skips from 1:45pm to 8:30pm... so maybe another day when you're free earlier or later.

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 17:30
What about Monday? 

-------------

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 18:06
I have another draft at exactly 8 pm EST (the only correct time zone ) on the 25th

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 18:06
Originally posted by Equality 7-2521 Equality 7-2521 wrote:

What about Monday? 

First day of my classes?

Works for me.  Cool

-------------

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 20:48
So Monday the 26th at 7:45pm e/4:45pm p

Date Posted: August 21 2013 at 21:46
That's fine for me.

-------------

Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 09:21

We finally get internet at our new place Mon the 26th so that will be quite touchy, esp at that time. Anyway you can make it later? Just to give us on the East some more time? I usually get home from work around 4:45

But if there is really a problem with scheduling is there any way to just make a list of who you want if you cant make it, it'll just run down that list and pick who you had?
But yeah Monday is fine, just I'd like to see after 5:30 or 6 ideally

Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 14:29
Well for the eastern folk the time would be 7:45pm. It is 4:45 for west coast. Does this still work or should I change it?

Once again, Kobiai Crusaders and Raven Maniac have yet to re-up. Anybody here know who those forums members please let me know so I can PM them.

Also did some last minute stat changes. You now get 1 extra point for TD passes/receptions/rushes that are 40+ yards. and a half point to receptions/rushes 40+ yards. Also it is -5pts if a defense allows 38 or more points.

Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 14:38
Oh damn I see the "P" now, no idea what I was thinkingLOL
Yeah 7:45 Monday works great for me!

Still, is there a way to do a pre emptive line up like that? Because I cant fully trust the internet guys, we should have it done by 5 but we know how that stuff often goes down!  
Man With Hat likes football and has played fantasy before, hey may be in. No guarantee but  I can actually text him now and ask to join up.

Posted By: ClemofNazareth
Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 15:12
I'm traveling to Mexico Monday but should be in the hotel in plenty of time.

-------------
"Peace is the only battle worth waging."

Albert Camus

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 15:16
I would guess that Raven Maniac would be Jody since he is a huge Raven fan...but that would just be a guess.

-------------

Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 15:55
I demand an auction draft

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: August 22 2013 at 16:09
Originally posted by JJLehto JJLehto wrote:

We finally get internet at our new place Mon the 26th so that will be quite touchy, esp at that time. Anyway you can make it later? Just to give us on the East some more time? I usually get home from work around 4:45

But if there is really a problem with scheduling is there any way to just make a list of who you want if you cant make it, it'll just run down that list and pick who you had?
But yeah Monday is fine, just I'd like to see after 5:30 or 6 ideally

Yes. You can log-in and set a draft order. It will autodraft from that draft order rather than autodrafting from the yahoo.com rankings.

-------------

Date Posted: August 23 2013 at 10:03
Just to be safe, but I'll probably go home anyway so I don't expect to miss the live draft

Date Posted: August 23 2013 at 13:58
Ok, so Man with a Hat and that Jody character were in last year... what is Jody's username on the forums? I pmed MwaH so hopefully we can get them both in before Monday. Also, about the auction draft, if you're serious, and everyone else wants to do it, then we can... I personally do not want it.

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: August 23 2013 at 14:08
Jody is The Progtologist.

-------------

Date Posted: August 23 2013 at 16:15

Ok, so Man with a Hat and that Jody character were in last year... what is Jody's username on the forums? I pmed MwaH so hopefully we can get them both in before Monday. Also, about the auction draft, if you're serious, and everyone else wants to do it, then we can... I personally do not want it.

I like how the draft went last year.

-------------

Date Posted: August 24 2013 at 11:32
Monday's my off day, so that will be perfect for me. I can work with any time.

Date Posted: August 24 2013 at 11:33

Same boat here. I can live with an auction draft, but would prefer otherwise.

Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 12:55
So MwaH said he'd play if we get a 10th. So once again where is that Jody character? Anyone know how to contact him?

Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 15:13
I haven't seen him around the forum in a bit. Don't know how else to reach him.

-------------

Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 17:12
Ok tracked down Jody and other last year stragglers. Hope it is not too late seeing how draft is tomorrow... either way this is gonna be a fun year.

Posted By: Plankowner
Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 17:33
Yes, hopefully I'm in .. creating a yahoo account now. :)

Posted By: Nogbad_The_Bad
Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 17:38
You still looking for players?

-------------
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/

Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 18:16
Just sent Plankowner the invite. Still waiting for Man with a Hat to respond. PM'd the two players who were in last year (Raven Maniac and Kobaia Crusaders) that their invites were sent and they can join anytime.... Nogbad_The_Bad, if you would like to join we either need just one of the above guys to join or ManwithaHat to backout, but since he has yet to send me his email I'll leave it up to whomever send me their email first. Good luck.

Edit

It doesn't look like Raven maniac will make it, he hasn't visted the site in about a week. But Kobaia Crusaders was on today, so hope he checks back regularly and is still interested in playing. So with that in mind we may be able to squeeze everyone in and have a 12 person league. A good improvement from last year. I hope everyone who wants in makes it, but if you do not please check back next year in the general discussion forum around july/aug. I am in many leagues and do not always have the time to hunt everyone down. I have made myself a username list of everyone so far so I will have something to go off of, but better safe than sorry.

Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 18:30
Ok we got 10 people, 12 if ManwithaHat and Kobaia Crusaders respond by tomorrow.

Posted By: Drew
Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 19:16
Sweet- good luck to everyone playing. My draft is Tuesday

Haven't studied at all!

-------------

Date Posted: August 25 2013 at 20:14
OK I'm in, my team is called Chaos Hermetique

-------------
Ian

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 07:53
Yes, after the mistake last year of winging the draft I will be spending all of work today building my lists, what else is work good for?LOL and will be ready for 7:45 tonight.
Just making sure, since the 4:45 is freaking me out, that is Pacific time right?

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 10:44

Yes, after the mistake last year of winging the draft I will be spending all of work today building my lists, what else is work good for?LOL and will be ready for 7:45 tonight.
Just making sure, since the 4:45 is freaking me out, that is Pacific time right?

That seems correct. 7:45 PM EST, 4:45 PST.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 12:44
And what a shocker, internet guy is gunna be running late no chance of it being set up by then, or even before 10. Guess I'll go home and pay my parents a visit, by that  I mean eat some of their food and use the computer to do my draftLOL

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 14:14
If drew responds we can get a 12 people league going... Kobaia Crusaders is out, and Jordy.... well I don't see him joining either. Study up fools, it is among us.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:09
Hey. I know its a bit of a late notice, but I think it is a bit rough to penalize PKs for missed FGs over 50 yards.

Anyways...good luck on the draft everyone.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:16
it is not too late, but i think I added that because someone some pages back suggested it. We can change it anytime...

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:19
Draft order was random, before this thing gets underway I want to make sure everyone is clear on that fact. We can restart this thing if all season long I will be hearing comments like "Draft was rigged" or "Sure commish gets first pick"

So speak now or forever hold your peace.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:22
Rankings are so different on yahoo, then on nfl.com or espn..

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:22
random is the way it goes :)

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:24
Draft order sucks in both of my leagues, but so it goes.  Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:26
I don't care where I draft.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:28
When does the draft room open?

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:37
Who are you in the league, zach?? IDK your name Embarrassed

Also Im content with my #6 draft spot, Ill always be right in the middle, right where I like it! Going early gets you primo players round 1 but then you have to wait sooo long, get killed in round 2 and 3. 

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 18:39
Time to wing it

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 20:04
Nice draft everybody. One thing that would be cool is if we could all keep up on the leagues PIck'Em side pot. Best way to do it is when you're on the main page highlight league, and then the last result is the pickem page. You can do it each week or fill out the whole season in advanced. If we all like the idea we can use the results for next years draft order, or something along those lines...

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 20:44
Reasonably happy with my team - auto picked three RB first three rounds - just like I'd have done.

-------------
Ian

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 21:02
That was fun, I always go conservative, safe and steady, over the potential boom/bust it's a free league...I gambled a few timesCool

Dont get me wrong guys, I LOVE RBs, especially no non sense bowlers, but that just isnt the NFL anymore sadly :(
Besides, lots of great backs but the only holy sh*t good one is AP, and they get so easily hurt.
The great QB, load up on WR, solid RBs strategy never has let me down.

Drew Brees: the muthaf**kin man
Demaryius Thomas: He's a stud, and a huge deep/breakaway threat
Wes Welker: well...dont like him but he racks up the fantasy points
Vincent Jackson: A gamble, but we know what he's capable of
Hakeem Nicks: If he can come back from injury fine he's a great catcher and good deep threat
Frank Gore: Very solid back on a run heavy team

SF Defense...they can actually cover, tackle, keep teams out of the points, and ya know Aldon Smith will rack up sacks.
I have a good bit of risk I'll admit, but the reward may be hugeApprove
I didn't do enough research....Fitzpatrick is off Buffalo, that scares me but I'll hold stevie johnson for now.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 21:04
The idiots that grade drafts gave me a B! Simplistic clots

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 21:19
Kyle Rudolph is another risk...he's a solid TE but you just have no clue what the Vikings will give you, BUT also he's a reliable target in that conservative ass offense. 
BJ Green Ellis is another solid one, I'm quite happy, may have to make some tweaks but I'm pleased. 

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 21:28
Gave me an A grade, guess I've got to try & screw that up now.

-------------
Ian

Date Posted: August 26 2013 at 23:45
Originally posted by manofmystery manofmystery wrote:

The idiots that grade drafts gave me a B! Simplistic clots

Yeah, Yahoo is a terrible judge of talent. It's a list and that is how I use it. Nothing more. Just keeps things semi organized.

Date Posted: August 27 2013 at 08:13

That was fun, I always go conservative, safe and steady, over the potential boom/bust it's a free league...I gambled a few timesCool

Dont get me wrong guys, I LOVE RBs, especially no non sense bowlers, but that just isnt the NFL anymore sadly :(
Besides, lots of great backs but the only holy sh*t good one is AP, and they get so easily hurt.
The great QB, load up on WR, solid RBs strategy never has let me down.

Drew Brees: the muthaf**kin man
Demaryius Thomas: He's a stud, and a huge deep/breakaway threat
Wes Welker: well...dont like him but he racks up the fantasy points
Vincent Jackson: A gamble, but we know what he's capable of
Hakeem Nicks: If he can come back from injury fine he's a great catcher and good deep threat
Frank Gore: Very solid back on a run heavy team

SF Defense...they can actually cover, tackle, keep teams out of the points, and ya know Aldon Smith will rack up sacks.
I have a good bit of risk I'll admit, but the reward may be hugeApprove
I didn't do enough research....Fitzpatrick is off Buffalo, that scares me but I'll hold stevie johnson for now.

TDs are just so variable year to year with WR that it makes it a boom or bust sort of move.

-------------

Date Posted: August 27 2013 at 08:35
It does, but the general idea has been very successful for me. Where I took some risks was with guys like Stevie Johnson and V Jackson, who are super talented but god knows what their team will be like, as opposed to what I'd usually do which is take a lesser but steady but guy...no risk no reward!

Besides, I figure RBs are always an injury risk and going 6th yall snatched the tops up anywayLOL If all perform near expectations, my team is loaded.

Date Posted: August 27 2013 at 08:37
We shall see. I'm just happy that I had my autodraft list ready for when my power went out.

-------------

Date Posted: August 27 2013 at 23:27

Besides, I figure every single position are always an injury risk and going 6th yall snatched the tops up anywayLOL If all perform near expectations, my team is loaded.

fixed

This is why draft night is basically the height of the fantasy football season. We'll all be attempting to rebuild half our rosters by about week 4.

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: August 28 2013 at 09:16
Originally posted by manofmystery manofmystery wrote:

Besides, I figure every single position are always an injury risk and going 6th yall snatched the tops up anywayLOL If all perform near expectations, my team is loaded.

fixed

This is why draft night is basically the height of the fantasy football season. We'll all be attempting to rebuild half our rosters by about week 4.
Fair point, and WRs can be injury prone as well (though I try to take bigger ones) but you gotta admit, RBs have a special risk. The real tragedy is, the kind I/we prefer...backs that carry a lot and are more physical are even more prone to injury. 

You are right though, I lucked out my first 2 years, but last year injuries killed me (believe I was undefeated at the time as well). My whole team fell apart

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 20:23
Well, I was never a big Wes Welker fan but give him credit where it's due, he is a master of those damn short ass passes and just managing to make a first down.
Dem Thomas is always scary, he never caught a lot, but when he did it was like a 20 yarder, and always a chance to break free. So hit/miss : /

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 22:32
Damn you, Decker! Why must you start the year with hands of stone?

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 22:46

So I believe I was called "bold/crazy/dumb" for my first 3 picks being Brees, Dem Thomas and Wes Welker...

I missed out on the best backs but yall can have em, I forsee a pretty great year for meBig smile

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 23:14
Calm yourself, we're just barely into the 4th quarter of the first game

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 23:28
Yes, but barring injury (which sure can always happen) this isn't going to let up.

Brace yourselves!
Though I looked to scoop up this Thomas TE and someone seems to already have him, but as a bencher : O  daaaaaayumn

Also whoever has Peyton most likely has their game won alreadyLOL assuming their remaining players at least perform OK

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 23:38
Way to catch, Decker

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 23:41
Dang
46 points with 2 players, and Brees hasn't even taken a snap yet :D

Date Posted: September 05 2013 at 23:50
Accepting trade offers for Eric Decker

-------------

Time always wins.

Date Posted: September 06 2013 at 08:36
I'm open to it. Anybody you're interested in on my roster?

-------------

Date Posted: September 06 2013 at 10:35

Dang

So you're the damn b*****d who's kicking my butt right now. Cry

Date Posted: September 06 2013 at 15:56
So 7 TDS/game for 16 games= 110 TDS.  I'm all for that.

Date Posted: September 08 2013 at 13:55
Originally posted by Metalmarsh89 Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Dang

and yall laughed at my wr heavy, qb in first round style. Well not you, but yeah sorry for the ass whooping. Anyway you guys are spared my arrogance and sh*t talking because im at the airport. Catch ya on the flip side 

Date Posted: September 09 2013 at 20:33

Dang

and yall laughed at my wr heavy, qb in first round style. Well not you, but yeah sorry for the ass whooping. Anyway you guys are spared my arrogance and sh*t talking because im at the airport. Catch ya on the flip side 

I went WR heavy, but that didn't quite play out in week 1. Can't wait for our rematch. LOL

Date Posted: September 09 2013 at 20:43
I ran into Peyton Manning and Reggie Bush this week, oh well.

-------------
Ian

Date Posted: September 09 2013 at 22:22
Oh damn, this is sad...I forgot I had Owen Daniels!
Didn't need him but I started Kyle Rudolph insteadCry I dont think I'll repeat this mistake, after my rude reminder seeing him barrel down the field.

Dang

I went WR heavy, but that didn't quite play out in week 1. Can't wait for our rematch. LOL

Yeah, was a bit lucky...I dont expect Peyton  to maintain the 7td a game paceLOL and I was sweating bullets because you had Calvin Johnson, no idea what happened!

Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 01:01

Oh damn, this is sad...I forgot I had Owen Daniels!
Didn't need him but I started Kyle Rudolph insteadCry I dont think I'll repeat this mistake, after my rude reminder seeing him barrel down the field.

Dang

Yeah, was a bit lucky...I dont expect Peyton  to maintain the 7td a game paceLOL and I was sweating bullets because you had Calvin Johnson, no idea what happened!

It should play out in my favor I'd imagine. That is if Roddy White gets healthy and Greg Jennings recovers from his injury last season. I feel good about my draft, but I didn't think health would be such a big factor so soon.

Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 06:38
I can't believe I won.  Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 20:06
Well according to Yahoo's grading system, I was supposed to go 1-12. I guess its all downhill for me from this point forward.

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 07:09
I feel good about my matchup this week, I really think the Denver/Giants game will become a shootout, which means good things for Thomas, Welker and Nicks.
Brees is Brees, starting Owen Daniels now who seems to be the #2 guy on the team and SF plays SEA...should be a low scoring game so that'll be nice for Defense...for onceLOL

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 08:14
SF v Seattle ain't gonna be low scoring and you ain't winning this matchup.

-------------

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 10:51

IDK, Seattle has perhaps the best coverage defense in the NFL, and can stuff the run. SF is better pass rushing and SEA isn't a very potent offense (solid though). I'm not saying it'll be a 3-2 game but low scoring fo sho

hmmmm I'm not too threatened by your team except for LeSean and DeSean which are pretty scary. Stafford has potential but he's a roller coaster. I'm feeling quite confident, we'll see. Esp with the Broncos/Giants, as I said above it'll have to end in some big passing numbers for both sides.
OR Eli will have one of his classic sub 200 yard 0 td/3 int games and our D has those twice a year games where they dont suck ass and shut Peyton down. That would be my luck!

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 10:55
You should be worried about Fitz vs Det secondary bro.

The over/under for the game Hawks49ers is 43. I think you'll definitely see the over there.

-------------

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 11:02

Pfft keep your betting odds and all that malarky away from this

Yeah I do forget they have a compotent QB in Arizona now. Maybe Suh will rip Palmer's arm out (is it that unrealistic??)

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 11:38
He's dirty enough to. It'll be interesting to see how people react to him when in a year he's only the third best DLman they have.

-------------

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 12:08
Hey nothing wrong with your third best still being someone most teams would want, sans the occasional nut kick, leg stomp and head smash.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk