Forum Description: Create polls on topics related to progressive music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=95151
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 10:34
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Best Rush Album
Posted By: Michael678
Subject: The Best Rush Album
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 15:52
Yes was the debut in this poll series, and the next episode belongs to Rush from Canada. Which out of their studio catalog is the best? Now, let the fray begin....

Replies:
Posted By: smartpatrol
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 16:20
Waves

-------------
http://bit.ly/1kqTR8y" rel="nofollow">

The greatest record label of all time!

Posted By: someone_else
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 16:22
1. Hemispheres
2. Moving Pictures
3. Permanent Waves
4. Signals
5. Caress of Steel
6. A Farewell to Kings
7. Clockwork Angels
8. Hold Your Fire
9. 2112
10. Fly by Night

-------------

Posted By: snowsnow
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 16:28
Top 5

1) Moving Pictures
2) Hemispheres
3) Permanent Waves
4) A Farewell to Kings
5) 2112

Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 17:10
Signals has been my "favorite" for a long time, but I could just as easily pick Moving or Grace, probably...

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: akamaisondufromage
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 17:13
A Farewell to Kings

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Posted By: The.Crimson.King
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 17:24
Signals for me...featuring my fave Rush song "Chemistry" Wink

-------------
https://wytchcrypt.wixsite.com/mutiny-in-jonestown" rel="nofollow - Mutiny in Jonestown : Progressive Rock Since 1987

Posted By: Neo-Romantic
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 17:26
I'm going with Hemispheres just ahead of Permanent Waves. None of their albums are perfect, but they're a group that I respect for their consistent output of quality material.

Posted By: bloodnarfer
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 17:31
Originally posted by Neo-Romantic Neo-Romantic wrote:

I'm going with Hemispheres just ahead of Permanent Waves. None of their albums are perfect, but they're a group that I respect for their consistent output of quality material.
This... not the biggest Rush fan but I can appreciate them and listen once in a while.  Hemispheres for me.

Posted By: necrophagist
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 17:50
Permanent Waves -w-

Posted By: Eria Tarka
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 18:07
It's cool that Signals and Grace Under Pressure are holding the top 2 spots. I voted for the latter myself

Posted By: Epignosis
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 18:49
Signals in the lead?  Get a screenshot of that too.  Shocked

For me, it's Hemispheres, followed by Vapor Trails.

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: Luna
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 18:56

-------------
https://aprilmaymarch.bandcamp.com/track/the-badger" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: twosteves
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 18:57
None of their albums are perfect and most of them sound the same to me--same formula---unlike my favorite groups. This is the problem of any three piece for me.
But Grace Under Pressure seems to be their most solid album doing what they do best--catchy power pop --verse/chorus repeat---with a proggy flair.

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 19:10
Originally posted by twosteves twosteves wrote:

None of their albums are perfect and most of them sound the same to me--same formula---unlike my favorite groups. This is the problem of any three piece for me.
But Grace Under Pressure seems to be their most solid album doing what they do best--catchy power pop --verse/chorus repeat---with a proggy flair.

I have been getting many Rush albums lately, and even though I have enjoyed them (enough to keep getting them), I kind of agree with you... when I listen to one for the first time, I go... oh yes, that's the Rush sound. Albums sound too similar from one to the other. However, I'm surprised 2112 and Moving Pictures are so low on the voting. I always thought those were the most loved ones. As a matter of fact, I'm between the two of them... 2112 because of the title song, and Moving Pictures because it's the one I like best as a whole (well, the last one was excellent as a whole too, and did have a kind of fresh sound too). I'm going with 2112 because it's behind in the voting... though it's a bit early yet, the voting may yet change drastically in a little while.

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 19:12
Though I'm afraid I haven't got Signals yet... it would seem I have to get it given the voting.

Posted By: Wanorak
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 19:15
I like Grace Under Pressure and Power Windows. Next would be A Farewell to Kings and 2112.

-------------
A GREAT YEAR FOR PROG!!!

Posted By: Barbu
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 19:36
We will call you Cygnus ; The God of Balance you shall be !

-------------

Posted By: Progosopher
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 20:07
Glad to see Hemispheres is leading at the moment. It has always been my favorite.   

-------------
The world of sound is certainly capable of infinite variety and, were our sense developed, of infinite extensions. -- George Santayana, "The Sense of Beauty"

Posted By: Man With Hat
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 21:15
Signals

-------------
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.

Posted By: Finnforest
Date Posted: September 10 2013 at 21:35
These days my faves are Caress and the debut.  

-------------

Posted By: b_olariu
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 01:05
Hold Your Fire (1987)Wink

Posted By: Bonnek
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 02:12

Moving Pictures is the best, Signals my favorite.
And i voted for my fav just like everybody else

Posted By: Roj
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 03:17
Moving Pictures with 2 votes Shocked.  Shurely shome mistake.

I'm going out in leftfield and casting a vote for Snakes and Arrows, cracking album Approve.

Posted By: Hercules
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 04:18
Moving Pictures.

Hemispheres and Permanent Waves are also excellent.

-------------
A TVR is not a car. It's a way of life.

Posted By: JediJoker7169
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 04:21
I'm probably alone on this one, but for me, Rush's best album is Counterparts.  My reasoning:

1. It's a musically strong album from start to (almost) finish, marred only slightly by "Everyday Glory."

2. The playing is outstanding, as usual, but Neil is deserving of special mention for his work on "Alien Shore," a song that Rush have never played live due in part, I believe, to the difficulty of the drumming:

3. I find that Neil's lyrics are at their best when dealing with the human condition, so devoting an entire album to songs about relationships was perhaps the smartest lyrical move, in my opinion.

4. It sounds great--unlike the previous two albums produced by Rupert Hine, but much like the two before that, which were also produced by Peter Collins--and is (again, in my opinion) the best-engineered (recorded/mixed/mastered) album in Rush's entire catalogue.

5. The minimalist album art is timeless:

Counterparts

I don't expect you to agree with me, but I hope you can understand from where I'm coming.

Posted By: Mormegil
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 06:34
1. Hemispheres
2. 2112
3. Clockwork Angels

-------------
Welcome to the middle of the film.

Posted By: ole-the-first
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 06:56

-------------
This night wounds time.

Posted By: HolyMoly
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 07:28
Moving Pictures

-------------
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran

Posted By: digdug
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 07:29
Hemispheres for me

followed by

A Farewell to Kings

-------------
Prog On!

Posted By: Jbird
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 07:34
Originally posted by JediJoker7169 JediJoker7169 wrote:

I'm probably alone on this one, but for me, Rush's best album is Counterparts.  My reasoning:

1. It's a musically strong album from start to (almost) finish, marred only slightly by "Everyday Glory."

2. The playing is outstanding, as usual, but Neil is deserving of special mention for his work on "Alien Shore," a song that Rush have never played live due in part, I believe, to the difficulty of the drumming:

3. I find that Neil's lyrics are at their best when dealing with the human condition, so devoting an entire album to songs about relationships was perhaps the smartest lyrical move, in my opinion.

4. It sounds great--unlike the previous two albums produced by Rupert Hine, but much like the two before that, which were also produced by Peter Collins--and is (again, in my opinion) the best-engineered (recorded/mixed/mastered) album in Rush's entire catalogue.

Counterparts

I don't expect you to agree with me, but I hope you can understand from where I'm coming.

It's a very close 2nd or 3rd best for me. I waffle back and forth between Moving Pictures, p/g, and Counterparts as to my favorite Rush album.

Today I picked p/g, I tend to listen to that album the most. But ask me again tomorrow and I might pick Moving Pictures or Counterparts.

Posted By: Blacksword
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 08:15
Moving Pictures

Permenant Waves
Hemispheres

-------------
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!

Posted By: Cthulhu42
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 09:37
Well, this voting has certainly not gone the way I was expecting.

Hemispheres for me.

Posted By: Metalmarsh89
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 10:08
No votes for Power Windows? I'll give it one. It's been one of my favorites lately.

Posted By: Metalmarsh89
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 10:09

Counterparts

I'd agree with you mostly. Counterparts is easily in my top 5.

Posted By: Progfan1958
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 11:13

A Farewell To Kings.

-------------
Progfan1958
"Peace to you all"
"La paix est avec vous"
"Pax vobiscum"
"Al salaam a'alaykum"
"Vrede zij met u allen"
"Shalom aleichem"

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 12:05
Counterparts is one of my favorite Rush albums (a soundtrack of my youth).

"Everyday Glory" is not a flaw- it's a brilliant ending to the album.

-------------
https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays" rel="nofollow - https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/album/a-month-of-sundays

Posted By: The Bearded Bard
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 12:21
1. Hemispheres
2. A Farewell to Kings
3. 2112
4. Permanent Waves
5. Grace Under Pressure

-------------

Posted By: Padraic
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 12:22

A great track, though I don't think the drumming is any more complicated than a lot of other Rush tracks that they routinely play live.

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 12:26
If anything, I think "Double Agent" is the failure on Counterparts.

-------------

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 12:30
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

"The Speed of Love" is kind of meh.

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 12:32
Originally posted by Padraic Padraic wrote:

"The Speed of Love" is kind of meh.

At least it's fun to sing on the road.  Cool

-------------

Posted By: Neelus
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 13:09
2112 is still the Rush album to me.  My favourite song of theirs is Working Man.  After a tough week, nothing beats that tune. 

-------------

Posted By: tupan
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 13:20
Clockwork Angels is my current favorite!

Farewell To Kings, Fly By Night and the excellent Signals are pretty awesome too!

-------------
"Prog is Not Dead and never has been." (Will Sergeant, from Echo And The Bunnymen)

Posted By: Xonty
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 13:24
A Farewell To Kings for me

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 13:29
I just realized that Vapor Trails is over ten years old.  Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 13:43

I just realized that Vapor Trails is over ten years old.  Ouch

Counterparts is almost 20!  I remember being in the record store getting it on release day!  Ouch

Posted By: Michael678
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 14:42
Originally posted by Neelus Neelus wrote:

2112 is still the Rush album to me.  My favourite song of theirs is Working Man.  After a tough week, nothing beats that tune. 

Working Man is from their debut man.

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 15:01
Originally posted by Michael678 Michael678 wrote:

Originally posted by Neelus Neelus wrote:

Working Man is from their debut man.

He didn't imply otherwise.

Posted By: Guldbamsen
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 15:57
Signals, of courseCool

CoS is pretty close though....
Never understood the love for Moving Pictures. May have to dig it out again. Every good boy deserves favour.

-------------
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 17:02

Moving Pictures I suppose with Farewell, Hemispheres and Permanent Waves  all tied for second for me.
Those the only Rush lps I bother to listen to on any regular basis.

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 18:16

I'm probably alone on this one, but for me, Rush's best album is Counterparts.  My reasoning:1. It's a musically strong album from start to (almost) finish, marred only slightly by "Everyday Glory."

Counterparts was a tremendous step up after the uneven one-two-three of Hold Your Fire, Presto and Roll The Bones. Those albums had some great songs and some okay songs (HYF less so), with Presto/RTB containing some of the worst material Rush has ever recorded. Counterparts was the first album in years that I could listen to front-to-back, and I think bringing Peter Collins had something to do with that. Rupert Hine's a fine producer but he wasn't right for Rush. The albums he worked on sound the most dated (in the wrong way)!

2. The playing is outstanding, as usual, but Neil is deserving of special mention for his work on "Alien Shore," a song that Rush have never played live due in part, I believe, to the difficulty of the drumming

Great playing from all the guys. They got their "edge" back. "Alien Shore" is indeed one of the best songs.

After some of the uninspiring text Neil threw into the hat with the previous two albums, once again: he was back in form for Counterparts! Geddy sang them with more conviction, too.

My remarks about Hine more or less mirror yours.

5. The minimalist album art is timeless

I agree, and that's why I love the cover of Signals. I'll throw in Vapor Trails, too. Those covers could have come out a decade sooner/later and they'd work just the same.

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 18:18

Yikes! I think it's one of the album's highlights. Different strokes, as they say.

Edit: I feel "Stick It Out" is the low point of the album. A "stock" rock song, IMO.

-------------

Posted By: dr prog
Date Posted: September 12 2013 at 03:50
Fave 5 in order:
Signals
Hemispheres
Moving pictures
Permanent waves

-------------
All I like is prog related bands beginning late 60's/early 70's. Their music from 1968 - 83 has the composition and sound which will never be beaten. Perfect blend of jazz, classical, folk and rock.

Posted By: Libor10
Date Posted: September 12 2013 at 10:15
I couldn't help myself: the winner is... 2112 The second LP side is not so interesting, true, but the 2112 suite is enough for me. IMHO it's their best moment.

-------------

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: September 12 2013 at 14:32
Always felt Hemispheres was a bit overrated. OK it does have La Villa Strangiatio but for me A Farewell To KIngs holds up better from that era imo and I would look upon those 2 and 2112 as a trilogy of like minded releases. However i love what they did from Permanent Waves up to Power Windows a lot more.My vote goes to Moving Pictures.

Posted By: ghost_of_morphy
Date Posted: September 14 2013 at 20:49
Originally posted by smartpatrol smartpatrol wrote:

Waves

The perfect album.

-------------

Posted By: Jabez7
Date Posted: October 18 2013 at 23:13
Permanent Waves for me, followed closely by 2112, A Farewell to Kings & yes, Fly By Night.

Posted By: Tycholio
Date Posted: October 27 2013 at 18:13
hemispheres

Posted By: proggman
Date Posted: October 27 2013 at 19:10
My uncle has a country place That no one knows about He says it used to be a farm Before the Motor Law

-------------
When he rides, my fears subside.
For darkness turns once more to light.
Through the skies, his white horse flies.
To find a land beyond the night.

Posted By: ProgMetaller2112
Date Posted: October 28 2013 at 02:28
And The Men Who Hold High Places must be the ones to start

-------------
“War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.”

― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

"Ignorance and Prejudice and Fear walk Hand in Hand"- Neil Peart

Date Posted: October 28 2013 at 02:37
1-0-0-1-0-0-1
S.O.S

1-0-0-1-0-0-1
In distress

1-0-0-1-0-0

-------------

Posted By: LSDisease
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 05:38
Hemispheres. The golden Rush era for me 1975-1987. Everything released back then is just brilliant. Even often bashed Hold You Fire.

-------------
"Du gehst zu Frauen? Vergiss die Peitsche nicht!"

Posted By: Rick Robson
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 06:24
Moving Pictures is perhaps my favourite one, even though I enjoy as much quite a few other tracks from various Rush's albums (all of them before Moving Pictures).

-------------

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." LvB

Posted By: ghost_of_morphy
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 06:29
Permamant Waves is about as close as you can get to a perfect albium.

-------------

Posted By: M27Barney
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 06:52
Out in front by a country mile is HEMISPHERES - not a weak track on it and Rush clearly at the peak of their collective powers! Bass work, drumming and guitar in harmony! Also where rush truly became acceptable to the symphonic proggers....Every album after Moving pictures a tragedy of wasted talent.....

-------------
Play me my song.....Here it comes again.......

Posted By: genbanks
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 11:50
Moving Pictures

Posted By: Queen By-Tor
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 19:40
It changes on a weekly basis for me but the one that struck me hardest on first listen and continues to impress my ears every time I spin it is Permanent Waves. It has the perfect combination of Rush's cerebral attitude and dark themes without going too deeply into either and making it a completely enjoyable experience. From the moody soundscapes of Jacob's Ladder to the delicate Different Strings, the soaring Freewill and the anthematic Spirit of Radio, the optimistic Entre Nous and the bombastic Natural Science - I love this album. Heart

Posted By: ole-the-first
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 20:30

-------------
This night wounds time.

Posted By: ProgMetaller2112
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 18:33
Originally posted by LSDisease LSDisease wrote:

Hemispheres. The golden Rush era for me 1975-1987. Everything released back then is just brilliant. Even often bashed Hold You Fire.

Thumbs Up

-------------
“War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.”

― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

"Ignorance and Prejudice and Fear walk Hand in Hand"- Neil Peart

Posted By: smartpatrol
Date Posted: January 10 2014 at 18:37
sucks that Waves is getting so little love here

-------------
http://bit.ly/1kqTR8y" rel="nofollow">

The greatest record label of all time!

Posted By: The Bearded Bard
Date Posted: January 11 2014 at 13:57
Another one for 'Hemispheres'.

-------------

Posted By: Andrea Cortese
Date Posted: February 06 2014 at 06:14
Permanent Waves, for me. Simply perfect.

Posted By: iamathousandapples
Date Posted: February 06 2014 at 09:51
not sure if I voted for Farewell to Kings then, but I'd definitely vote for it now

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/thamazingbender" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Jzrk
Date Posted: February 21 2014 at 22:19

I'm probably alone on this one, but for me, Rush's best album is Counterparts.  My reasoning:1. It's a musically strong album from start to (almost) finish, marred only slightly by "Everyday Glory."2. The playing is outstanding, as usual, but Neil is deserving of special mention for his work on "Alien Shore," a song that Rush have never played live due in part, I believe, to the difficulty of the drumming:3. I find that Neil's lyrics are at their best when dealing with the human condition, so devoting an entire album to songs about relationships was perhaps the smartest lyrical move, in my opinion.4. It sounds great--unlike the previous two albums produced by Rupert Hine, but much like the two before that, which were also produced by Peter Collins--and is (again, in my opinion) the best-engineered (recorded/mixed/mastered) album in Rush's entire catalogue.5. The minimalist album art is timeless:CounterpartsI don't expect you to agree with me, but I hope you can understand from where I'm coming.
It's no my fav ,but I think it is a great album an often overlooked so kudos for propping it up.I would probably go waves of Hemispheres for número uno

Posted By: TexasKing
Date Posted: November 08 2017 at 05:21
My most fave is Permanent Waves, no question and no doubt. There are no weak moments on this album.

I am a fan of 12 Rush albums (not a fan of s/t debut, HYF, Presto, Bones, Echo, Trails and Snakes) and I would rank them in this order:
1.Waves 
2.Hemi 
3.Kings 
4.Pictures 
6.Caress 
7.P/G
8.Signals 
9.Clockwork Angels 
10.Fly by Night 
11.Power Windows 
12.Counterparts 

Posted By: Atavachron
Date Posted: November 08 2017 at 05:38
Normally I'd vote Hem but it got plenty of votes, so my pick went to Perm -

-------------
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy

Posted By: Dopeydoc
Date Posted: November 10 2017 at 12:06
1976-1981 albums

Posted By: Squonk19
Date Posted: November 10 2017 at 14:49
1) Hemispheres
2) Moving Pictures
3) A Farewell to Kings
4) Permanant Waves
5) Signals
6) 2112
7) Caress of Steel
8) Snakes and Arrows
9) Grace Under Pressure
10) Clockwork Angels

A clear pattern amongst the progarchivers. A 1976-1984 golden period, with a late revival.

For me, the live triple album - All the World's a Stage - would be at number 5, if it was allowed. It was my introduction to the band and took me to the Free Trade Hall, Manchester in 1977, and made me embroider a huge Starman logo on the back of my denim jacket. Shame I lost it somewhere over the years - even if it would be a tight squeeze now! That album covers the first few albums superbly - with even stronger versions of the likes of Bastille Day, By-Tor, Lakeside Park, Working Man etc. than the studio albums.

The late 80s and then the 90s saw my devotion dip as they brought out albums which had some good highlights, but a lot of fillers lacking the gravitas of old. Still - a pretty amazing recording legacy from Geddy, Alex and Neil. Think I'll stick on 'The Wreckers' on full volume, to celebrate them once again!

-------------
“Living in their pools, they soon forget about the sea.”

Posted By: Magnum Vaeltaja
Date Posted: November 10 2017 at 19:06
Permanent Waves > Caress of Steel > Moving Pictures

-------------
when i was a kid a doller was worth ten dollers - now a doller couldnt even buy you fifty cents

Posted By: maryes
Date Posted: November 12 2017 at 05:35
A Farewell to Kings
Hemispheres
Permanent Waves
Moving Pictures
Fly by Night
Caress of Steel
Rush
Power Windows
Grace Under Preassure
Signals
Counterparts
Hold Your Fire
Roll the Bones
Presto

Posted By: TGM: Orb
Date Posted: November 12 2017 at 05:37
Caress of Steel, Permanent Waves and AFTK stand out for me. Obviously I have voted for the one with The Necromancer regardless of objective quality.

Posted By: TheSolarFederation
Date Posted: November 20 2017 at 12:32
1. Permanent Waves
2. Hemispheres 
3. A Farewell to Kings
4. Moving Pictures
5. 2112
6. Caress of Steel
7. Fly By Night
8. Signals 
9. Rush
10. Power Windows

Hemispheres is the most impressive, but Permanent Waves from top to bottom is the best. Rush's five album run from 2112 through Moving Pictures is untouchable.  

Posted By: AFlowerKingCrimson
Date Posted: November 20 2017 at 22:55
I voted for Hemispheres but I could have voted for Permanent Waves(which would be a close second). 

Posted By: miamiscot
Date Posted: November 21 2017 at 08:21
1. A Farewell To Kings
2. 2112
3. Hemispheres
4. Moving Pictures
5. Permanent Waves
6. Caress Of Steel
7. Signals
8. All the rest

Posted By: SamMac
Date Posted: November 27 2017 at 20:46
1. Permanent Waves
2. Moving Pictures
3. Grace Under Pressure
4. Power Windows
5. Signals
6. Hold Your Fire
7. Hemispheres
8. 2112
9. A Farewell to Kings
10. Clockwork Angels

Posted By: Rednight
Date Posted: November 30 2017 at 14:38
Originally posted by Xonty Xonty wrote:

A Farewell To Kings for me
Seconded.

-------------
"It just has none of the qualities of your work that I find interesting. Abandon [?] it." - Eno

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk