Forum Description: Create polls on topics related to progressive music
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=95313
Printed Date: April 27 2024 at 10:07
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Best Jethro Tull Album
Posted By: Michael678
Subject: The Best Jethro Tull Album
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 15:21
in honor of their 45th Anniversary, this episode pays tribute to Jethro Tull, the masters of the folk-prog scene. out of all these, which triumphs out of them all?!?!?

Replies:
Posted By: HolyMoly
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 15:26
A Passion Play Violin

-------------
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran

Posted By: someone_else
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 15:27
Thick as a Brick.

-------------

Posted By: The Bearded Bard
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 15:32
The one where Ian played sax.

-------------

Posted By: mcnic59
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 15:35
Hellishly close between Stand Up & Thick as a Brick, but I'll nudge it towards the latter...

-------------
SchizoidMan

Posted By: hellogoodbye
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 16:04
Thick as a Brick

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 16:38
Benefit is my favorite.......there is no .'best '......Confused

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Posted By: Man With Hat
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:02
Thick As A Brick.

-------------
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.

Posted By: RedNightmareKing
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:09
Jeeze, this was a definite toss-up between Stand Up and TAAB. I listen to Stand Up a lot more than TAAB, so my vote goes to that one. 

-------------
I consider drone metal to be progressive...

Posted By: MFP
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:15
APP followed by TAAB.

Posted By: akamaisondufromage
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:20
Aqualung

-------------
Help me I'm falling!

Posted By: PabstRibbon
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:21
A Passion Play, Thick As A Brick and Songs from the Wood are my 3 favourite. I'll vote for the first one

Posted By: Wanorak
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:44
Minstrel in the Gallery for me; it encompasses all of Tull's different styles in one record.

-------------
A GREAT YEAR FOR PROG!!!

Posted By: Barbu
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:55
So! Where the hell was Biggles when you needed him last Saturday?

-------------

Posted By: dr prog
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 17:57
I finally got a copy of the aqualung quad album. If the quads were used for side 2 of the 1971 release it would have been a better album. Disc 2 from the 40 year 2 disc release is great. Wish the quads were included in this release. 1971 is tulls best year but horses remaster and thick as a brick are the best releases probably

-------------
All I like is prog related bands beginning late 60's/early 70's. Their music from 1968 - 83 has the composition and sound which will never be beaten. Perfect blend of jazz, classical, folk and rock.

Posted By: progmatic
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 18:31
1. Aqualung
2. Benefit
3. Songs From the Woods
4. Minstrel in the Gallery
5. Thick as a Brick
6. Stand Up
7. Passion Play
8. Heavy Horses
9. This Was
10.  Christmas Album

-------------
PROGMATIC

Posted By: Neo-Romantic
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 18:45
A Passion Play for sure. Abandoning the folk sound made it so much more pleasing to me.

Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 18:56
Songs From The Wood, followed by Minstrel and Stormwatch (tie).

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: Prog Sothoth
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 19:42
Lately it's been Benefit. That album just keeps getting better with each listen.

Posted By: Dayvenkirq
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 20:02
Originally posted by akamaisondufromage akamaisondufromage wrote:

Aqualung

Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 20:19
Originally posted by Prog Sothoth Prog Sothoth wrote:

Lately it's been Benefit. That album just keeps getting better with each listen.

I couldn't agree more.....
Approve

-------------
Haquin

Posted By: dwill123
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 20:36
Benefit

Posted By: The.Crimson.King
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 23:08
A Passion Play for me, especially when coupled with the Chateau D'Isaster recordings when the original plan was to make APP a double album Wink

-------------
https://wytchcrypt.wixsite.com/mutiny-in-jonestown" rel="nofollow - Mutiny in Jonestown : Progressive Rock Since 1987

Posted By: octopus-4
Date Posted: September 22 2013 at 23:10
Aqualung is my fav. I find Too Old To Rock 'n Roll very underrated. 

-------------
Curiosity killed a cat, Schroedinger only half.
My poor home recorded stuff at https://yellingxoanon.bandcamp.com

Posted By: Metalmarsh89
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 00:37
Originally posted by octopus-4 octopus-4 wrote:

I find Too Old To Rock 'n Roll very underrated. 

The title track was actually the first Jethro Tull song I ever heard. And I agree with you here.

Still, my favorite would be Aqualung.

Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 03:22
I reckon war child remaster has the edge over Passion play. But of the 17 tracks, third hoorah, sealion, two fingers and bungle in the jungle would be the weakest tracks. Most of the other tracks have a lot of soprano very much like A passion play.

-------------
All I like is prog related bands beginning late 60's/early 70's. Their music from 1968 - 83 has the composition and sound which will never be beaten. Perfect blend of jazz, classical, folk and rock.

Posted By: Toaster Mantis
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 03:29
It's either Aqualung or Minstrel in the Gallery that I've listened to the most, but Thick as a Brick is just the most impressive album of theirs from a musical perspective. It's the kind of project I'm surprised is as satisfying as it is, especially after having watched it performed live in its entirety this weekend.

Once heard TAAB described as the Don Quixote of progressive rock, in that it's better than most of the genre it's parodying.

-------------
"The past is not some static being, it is not a previous present, nor a present that has passed away; the past has its own dynamic being which is constantly renewed and renewing." - Claire Colebrook

Posted By: The-time-is-now
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 04:14
Aqualung.

-------------

One of my best achievements in life was to find this picture :D

Posted By: BarryGlibb
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 04:51
I have always considered Aqualung as a superb rock/folk album and not a Prog album in the truest sense. 

TAAB however ticks all boxes followed by APP.

Posted By: Svetonio
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 06:03

Posted By: Stool Man
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 06:13
Heavy Horses

-------------
rotten hound of the burnie crew

Posted By: doctorphil
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 07:25
Much as I love Aqualung and several other albums on this list, there is no way I can go past Thick As A Brick.

-------------
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Posted By: b_olariu
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 07:30
between Songs from the Wood and A passion play, but I love all

Posted By: Guldbamsen
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 07:47
Today it's definitely Stand Up. My first real excursion into Tull and it's still my fave alongside The Hare with poor eyesight.

-------------
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams

Posted By: digdug
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 08:07
love them all but

Really don't mind if you sit this one out

-------------
Prog On!

Posted By: tamijo
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 08:16
 Allways been a sucker for a "mini-skirted princess"

The rest of my Top 5 would be (in no order)
Storm W
Heavy H
Aqualung
Songs from

then
War child. 

-------------
Prog is whatevey you want it to be. So dont diss other peoples prog, and they wont diss yours

Posted By: Mormegil
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 08:57
It's like having to choose a favorite child - impossible!

TAAB for me, followed by Benefit and Minstrel.

-------------
Welcome to the middle of the film.

Posted By: Manuel
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 09:04
I was afraid this poll would come out. Since I love Tull's music very very much, it's next to impossible for me to choose which album I like the best. There's one album that suits the mood I'm in, the weather and the season, the place, company, etc. So, no vote from me.

Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 09:29
Originally posted by Manuel Manuel wrote:

I was afraid this poll would come out. Since I love Tull's music very very much, it's next to impossible for me to choose which album I like the best. There's one album that suits the mood I'm in, the weather and the season, the place, company, etc. So, no vote from me.
I actually feel that way at times.....even though Benefit was the one I played the most in college , Aqualung, TAAB, Songs From The Wood, Stand Up, etc are all excellent lp's.

-------------
Haquin

Posted By: Sagichim
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 11:01
For some reason Minstrel is the one I'm always looking forward to go back to the most.

Posted By: MonsterMagnet
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 11:22
Difficult to decide between TAAB and A Passion Play of course. Maybe the second one for me Smile

Posted By: Cthulhu42
Date Posted: September 23 2013 at 14:31
Thick as a Brick, easily.

Posted By: Jabez7
Date Posted: September 24 2013 at 12:07
A Passion Play nudging out Benefit, Minstrel & Stormwatch.

Posted By: frankbostick
Date Posted: September 25 2013 at 08:38
Aqualung my friend....

Posted By: Xonty
Date Posted: September 25 2013 at 16:15
Aqualung! I don't see how TAAB is that much higher than it on the website; they're definitely in the same league but just trying to accomplish different things and I think that Aqualung fulfills its purpose better than Thick As A Brick (even though I very much like it)

Date Posted: September 25 2013 at 17:26
Originally posted by Xonty Xonty wrote:

Aqualung! I don't see how TAAB is that much higher than it on the website; they're definitely in the same league but just trying to accomplish different things and I think that Aqualung fulfills its purpose better than Thick As A Brick (even though I very much like it)

Wind up, loco breath and my god are a fair way off the standard of TAAB. The quad versions are an improvement. Hymn 43 has only just started to interest me due to hearing the quad version too. Vocally it's far superior. Here's my take:

TAAB side 1 - 5 stars
TAAB side 2 - 4.5 stars
Aqualung side 1 - 4.5 stars
Aqualung side 2 - 3 stars

Aqualung side 2 quad - 4 stars
Aqualung 40 years cd disc 2 - 4 stars

-------------

Posted By: Dellinger
Date Posted: September 25 2013 at 22:06
Originally posted by dr prog dr prog wrote:

Originally posted by Xonty Xonty wrote:

Wind up, loco breath and my god are a fair way off the standard of TAAB. The quad versions are an improvement. Hymn 43 has only just started to interest me due to hearing the quad version too. Vocally it's far superior. Here's my take:

TAAB side 1 - 5 stars
TAAB side 2 - 4.5 stars
Aqualung side 1 - 4.5 stars
Aqualung side 2 - 3 stars

Aqualung side 2 quad - 4 stars
Aqualung 40 years cd disc 2 - 4 stars

For me, the thing with Aqualung is that I do like almost all the songs... but every single one I like better in an alternate live version. Most of the less high profile songs are much more beautiful in the 90's re-recording of the album. Aqualung itself is so much cooler on "Live at Montreux", as well as "My God" and "Locomotive Breath". And I prefer "Cross Eyed Mary" on Live Bursting Out.

Posted By: stegor
Date Posted: September 25 2013 at 22:45
Surprised Living in the Past is omitted. I know it's sort of a compilation, but very few repeats from other albums, mostly singles and b-sides and then there's the live side. My favorites change often, but I tend to keep going back to Minstrel and Living in the Past.

Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 03:22
Originally posted by stegor stegor wrote:

Surprised Living in the Past is omitted. I know it's sort of a compilation, but very few repeats from other albums, mostly singles and b-sides and then there's the live side. My favorites change often, but I tend to keep going back to Minstrel and Living in the Past.

LITP is awesome but it's all split up on the first 4 remastered albums to which they belong to. I love it in this format. It shows everything the band recorded in the studio in 1968, 69, 70 and 71 and shows what the band were capable of over 15-20 songs and not just 40 minutes of album time from each year. I'd only recommend remasters such as:

This was remaster
Stand up deluxe 3 cd(has Carnegie hall live)
Benefit remaster
Aqualung 40 year box(2cd next best option but without quads though)

-------------

Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 03:25
Originally posted by stegor stegor wrote:

The only tull songs I prefer live are songs from the wood, new day yesterday, sweet dream from bursting out and Heavy horses from a Watchers of the storm

-------------

Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 10:54
I'm surprised HH has more votes than SFTW. I love the last three albums Tull released in 70s, though.

Originally posted by dr prog dr prog wrote:

The only tull songs I prefer live are songs from the wood, new day yesterday, sweet dream from bursting out and Heavy horses from a Watchers of the storm

"Sweet Dream" live is killer!

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: Tormo
Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 15:02
For giving the early (for sure) but also the later Tull the chances:
1.Songs from the wood
2.Thick as a brick
3.Rock Island
and hardly after the whole 70s discography

Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 16:27
Well...TAAB and Aqualung are way out in the front.
I always liked the first part of side 1 on TAAB but imho when Tull does long songs they lose something for me.
I rarely play TAAB or Passion Play anymore. I prefer the lp's that have a shorter batch of songs.

-------------
Haquin

Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 17:07
Originally posted by Tormo Tormo wrote:

For giving the early (for sure) but also the later Tull the chances:1.Songs from the wood2.Thick as a brick3.Rock Islandand hardly after the whole 70s discography

I liked Crest Of A Knave quite a bit when it was new. Rock Island, not so much. The concert was great, though!

-------------

Date Posted: September 26 2013 at 17:28
I really hope there is a warchild and broadsword remix(especially drums) at some point. Warchild could have the 17 tracks from the remaster plus March the mad scientist plus possible other unreleased tracks such as Beaches parts 1 and 2. That would make a double album. The quad album should be included too. Bungle sounds better as a quad. Broadsword would have about 30 tracks taken from remaster and nightcap. Jackalynn home version and motoreyes should be included plus possible unreleased tracks dj and dinosaur. An much improved and consistent drum track over the 30 songs would finally make songs such as beastie and jackalynn listenable for the first time IMO

-------------

Posted By: uduwudu
Date Posted: September 27 2013 at 08:10
Need to see Living In The Past there. It may be a kind of compilation but ... it should be there. It may be the first album ever composed of bonus material.Wink

Date Posted: September 27 2013 at 09:55
Originally posted by uduwudu uduwudu wrote:

Need to see Living In The Past there. It may be a kind of compilation but ... it should be there. It may be the first album ever composed of bonus material.Wink

I agree...it's a good collection of songs with some nice live things as well.
Dharma for one is killer.

-------------
Haquin

Posted By: The.Crimson.King
Date Posted: September 27 2013 at 11:29
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Originally posted by uduwudu uduwudu wrote:

I agree...it's a good collection of songs with some nice live things as well.
Dharma for one is killer.

I think it would make sense to include it as there are many songs on there not available on previous albums.  I still wouldn't have changed my vote from A Passion Play though Wink

-------------
https://wytchcrypt.wixsite.com/mutiny-in-jonestown" rel="nofollow - Mutiny in Jonestown : Progressive Rock Since 1987

Posted By: HackettFan
Date Posted: September 30 2013 at 23:11
Originally posted by frankbostick frankbostick wrote:

Aqualung my friend....

Posted By: The Dark Elf
Date Posted: October 01 2013 at 22:20
Aqualung, then TAAB, Stand Up, Songs from the Wood and Minstrel in the Gallery.

-------------
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...

Posted By: Tom Ozric
Date Posted: October 05 2013 at 00:29
I used to have 20-odd Tull LP's - I've been down to 12 for years now - I love 'A' as much as 'Aqualung', 'This Was' as much as 'Stormwatch' - difficult to single out an outstanding favourite. Maybe 'Songs From The Wood' if I had a gun to my head......

Posted By: Jabez7
Date Posted: October 18 2013 at 23:00

For me everything from 'Stand Up' to 'Stormwatch' (except for a few parts of 'Too Old to R&R...') are great.  'Broadsword' & 'Crest of a Knave' are pretty great too.  The first side of 'Nightcap' is about as good as 'A Passion Play', IMHO as well.  I guess if I had to pick just one it'd be 'A Passion Play'. Confused

Posted By: Finnforest
Date Posted: October 18 2013 at 23:07
Benefit at the moment

-------------

Posted By: Tom Ozric
Date Posted: October 19 2013 at 00:48
'Crest Of A Knave' (duh, correction)....... THE BROADSWORD AND THE BEAST is a fine album from 1982 Tull. The song 'Seal Driver' is as good as any classic earlier Tull.
'A' should not be overlooked, it kind of reminds me of Yes' 'Drama', not they sound similar, just both from 1980 and both dividing fans.......

Posted By: hellogoodbye
Date Posted: October 19 2013 at 03:21
To be frank, the three things I really like in jethro tull are the voice, the flute and the acoustic guitar of Ian anderson. For me the quintessence of the band finds itself in the tens of miniatures composed by his leader. I know nobody else in the popular folk song to have reached such an excellent level in this domain. Just my opinion.

Date Posted: October 19 2013 at 11:52
Originally posted by Finnforest Finnforest wrote:

Benefit at the moment
Benefit...at all moments.
Big smile

-------------
Haquin

Posted By: Zahler
Date Posted: October 20 2013 at 02:35
Minstrel in the Gallery for certain.   Barlowe's drumming is incredible and Barre is on fire.  Thick as a Brick (my second favorite) is superb, but Minstrel is both more rocking and more ecclectic.

Posted By: Tycholio
Date Posted: October 27 2013 at 18:15
passion play underrated

Posted By: proggman
Date Posted: October 27 2013 at 18:54
Really don't mind if you sit this one out.

-------------
When he rides, my fears subside.
For darkness turns once more to light.
Through the skies, his white horse flies.
To find a land beyond the night.

Posted By: LSDisease
Date Posted: January 09 2014 at 05:34
Very tough choice but it has to be A Passion Play. Thick As A Brick close second. Then maybe Aqualung, Heavy Horses, Minstrel...

-------------
"Du gehst zu Frauen? Vergiss die Peitsche nicht!"

Posted By: Genital Giant
Date Posted: January 17 2014 at 17:22
Aqualung for me by far. It just has the best songwriting. Tull is one of those bands that I think got worse the Proggier they got. I liked them better when they were more English folk mixed with Rocking Blues stuff. 

Posted By: Meurglys
Date Posted: January 18 2014 at 15:41
Thick as a Brick. I didn't like Aqualung so much.

Posted By: Ronnie Pilgrim
Date Posted: January 19 2014 at 09:17
"Cheating the spiders who come to say please
Politely they bend at the knees"

Posted By: I-Juca Pirama
Date Posted: January 19 2014 at 16:23
Originally posted by Meurglys Meurglys wrote:

Thick as a Brick. I didn't like Aqualung so much.

And Benefit on the second place.

-------------
Without charity, there is no salvation

Posted By: efoman2
Date Posted: January 23 2014 at 04:44
I think it would have to be Thick As A Brick if you are looking for sheer prog brilliance. But if you have a bit of attention defecit disorder, as I do, it's easier to swallow brilliance in shorter bursts. So my vote would be for Aqualung. Though I have a strange attraction to Stormwatch. What's that about?

Posted By: Billy Pilgrim
Date Posted: February 12 2014 at 04:42
Minstrel has always been my favorite, nothing against Aqualung or TAB, but songs like cold wind, one white duck, and the huge baker street muse are just too hard to vote against.

Posted By: The Jester
Date Posted: March 06 2014 at 03:19
My most favorite album is 'Songs from the Wood' but I voted for Aqualung, because I believe it is a more 'complete' and objectively 'mature' album...

-------------
If anybody wants please visit: http://www.gfreedomathina.blogspot.com/

This is my Blog mostly about Rock music, but also a few other things as well.

You are most welcome!

Thank you. :)

Posted By: Kentucky_Hawkwindage
Date Posted: March 29 2014 at 11:05
Lately i've been listening to Too Old To Rock N Roll alot-so i voted for it.I've listened to Aqualung countless times though.I also have a soft spot for Crest Of A Knave.

Posted By: progmatic
Date Posted: March 30 2014 at 09:52
Although I voted "Aqualung" I can't believe how few votes "Songs From the Woods" and "Benefit" have gotten. They are  some of Tull's best albums.
"Aqualung" got my vote because of the special place it holds in my heart -- it was among the first great albums I ever heard, along with "Court of the Crimson King," "Space Ritual," "Nursery Cryme," "Days of Future Passed" and "Meddle."
But people, give "Songs" and "Benefit" some love!!!

-------------
PROGMATIC

Posted By: Slartibartfast
Date Posted: March 30 2014 at 11:36
I'd give up my halo for a horn and the horn for the hat I once had.  But I'd give up the hat for A Passion Play. Big smile

-------------
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Posted By: Daysbetween
Date Posted: March 30 2014 at 18:04
Voted Aqualung which is now tied with TAAB

Posted By: ProgIta
Date Posted: April 05 2014 at 11:39
Certainly "Aqualung", for me is the best!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD8QtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Du1xY7Heaqg8&ei=QjFAU87UF-eBywPqt4DABQ&usg=AFQjCNFeDHo1_rtZR27vRyZLY2uOxdWmuA&bvm=bv.64125504,d.bGQ" rel="nofollow -

-------------
No, cosa sono adesso non lo so
sono come, un uomo in cerca di se stesso
no, cosa sono adesso non lo so
sono solo, solo il suono del mio passo...

Posted By: Prog 74
Date Posted: April 05 2014 at 12:23
Aqualung was the first Tull album I ever heard and is also the best I've heard so far.

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: April 06 2014 at 12:23
Originally posted by HolyMoly HolyMoly wrote:

A Passion Play Violin

Agreed

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: progrockdeepcuts
Date Posted: April 07 2014 at 17:14
A Passion Play is my favorite album by anyone, so A Passion Play!

-------------

Listen to older shows here: mixcloud.com/progrockdeepcuts/

Posted By: charles_ryder
Date Posted: April 20 2014 at 03:15
All their albums was spot on except "Under Wraps". I find Tull albums of late 70's often underrated.

"Aqualang" the best for sure. But my favorite is "Nightcap". This compilation contains a great stuff.  If you are looking for sheer brilliance, it's just for you. It holds a special place in my mind.

-------------
om mani padme hum

Posted By: snowsnow
Date Posted: April 20 2014 at 03:35
Side one of TAAB and side two of APP - that would be the perfect album.

Voted for APP just ahead of TAAB.

Posted By: mike1259
Date Posted: July 13 2014 at 09:07
Of course these are all opinions but judging by the physical data (the goose bumps on my arms) the prizes go to these three...
TAAB - side one
SFTW - Velvet Green
Stormwatch - Flying Dutchman
                                   ...and really friends, it's the one you just happen to be listening to at the time. They couldn't go wrong back in the '70's!

Posted By: Mirror Image
Date Posted: July 13 2014 at 09:45
Thick As A Brick and A Passion Play are favorites, but I chose Thick this time around.

-------------
“Music is enough for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for music.” - Sergei Rachmaninov

Posted By: Billy Pilgrim
Date Posted: July 13 2014 at 16:47
Minstrel. Always has been always will be.

Posted By: Kirillov
Date Posted: July 13 2014 at 16:57
Benefit. It just has a certain je ne sais quoi for me.

Posted By: Saperlipopette!
Date Posted: July 13 2014 at 17:01
Benefit for me as well. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk