Transatlantic - Kaleidoscope CD (album) cover

KALEIDOSCOPE

Transatlantic

javajeff
4 stars It is hard to give a super group like this anything less than 4 stars. I enjoy this new album and think it is solid prog, but only time will tell if it can top my favorite: Bridge Across Forever. I need to listen to it more for it to grow on me, but my first few listens gave me that familiar feeling. Perhaps I am just used to all the sounds that these members create. It is a good album, and I am sure that I will enjoy it for years to come. It should belong in every prog fan's collection. I only bought the the single CD version for the original music, so I do not have the covers CD. I am not a big fan of covers as I prefer listening to the originals, but maybe I will buy the second CD as a download if it is available somewhere.
javajeff | 4/5 |