Beardfish - +4626 - Comfortzone CD (album) cover

+4626 - COMFORTZONE

Beardfish

javajeff
5 stars For a group that has a catalog of great albums, this may be their best. This journey just flows from start to finish, and I have not stopped listening to it since the release. I am a Beardfish fan, and I love everything they have ever done. With that being said, this album is a masterpiece. If you did not like the heavier Void album, this album is a trip back to their roots. I love the entire album start to finish, but if I had to pick stand out tracks, this would be my choice: Hold On, Comfort Zone, Ode to the Rock 'N' Roller, and The One Inside Part 3: Relief. If you only pick up one album this year, you cannot go wrong with +4626 - Comfortzone. It is stellar!
javajeff | 5/5 |