Threshold - For The Journey CD (album) cover

FOR THE JOURNEY

Threshold

javajeff
4 stars I was blown away when I first heard March of Progress, and most people should also have the same response. For The Journey did not hit me the same way, but after a few listens, I can tell you this album is equally excellent in it's own way. This band is definitely a stellar Progressive Metal band that everyone should be excited about. They are doing everything right, and this lineup will hopefully stay in tact for years to come. Damian Wilson's vocals on March of Progress and For The Journey are superb, and I could not see this band with anyone else at the mic. If you love progressive metal or enjoy previous Threshold albums, this is a must buy. Make sure you buy the version with the bonus tracks, because I Wish I Could is one of the best songs on the album.
javajeff | 4/5 |