Native Construct - Quiet World CD (album) cover

QUIET WORLD

Native Construct

javajeff
4 stars This one took me a while to get since there is so much going on. After several listens, I can safely say that I am addicted. It is just a fantastic debut album, and a real sign of just how good these guys will be if they continue to grow on this release. Quiet World will be hard to top for their future releases, but this is some benchmark. There are so many genres mixed in, with amazing musicianship, and an overall outstanding composition. I really look forward to their next release. Anyone that enjoys Progressive Metal or Progressive Rock should pick this up right away. If you have an ear for something different that will always keep you guessing, you will love this. Quiet World is highly recommended.
javajeff | 4/5 |