iamthemorning - Lighthouse CD (album) cover

LIGHTHOUSE

iamthemorning

Roane
4 stars I hadn't been fully convinced by the 2 first albums, good but not more, where I thought that the particular very high voice of Marjana Semkina didn't suit with instrumental proposal (or vice versa), almost trending to be unpleasant. Here, no issue anymore: vocals are perfectly combined with instrumental support and whole music is great. wonderful parts of piano, alone at the beginning, then joined by a strong rhythm support bass guitar/drums. All songs are very good, often not easy to achieve, and this especially makes that it is a great album. One of my most favorite in 2016, sure in the Top3! So 4.5 for me, unfortunately limited to 4 in the end...
Roane | 4/5 |