Robert Fripp - Exposure CD (album) cover

EXPOSURE

Robert Fripp

Ali.A
3 stars this album is kind of weird it has some nice moments and strange too.

"Preface" is just some spoken words(weird). "You Burn Me Up I'm a Cigarette" is kind of punk rock song with Daryl Hall on vocal. overall its ok. "Breathless" is heavy and very good actually ..great guitar work by fripp."Disengage" another heavy song with hammill on vocals..it is good but not great. "North Star" its a mellow song with Daryl Hall on vocal.its pretty good. "Chicago" a great song in my opinion with great peter hammill and nice piano. "NY3" has a great intro with guitar but as song continues i lose my interest in it (maybe for its vocal..i can't hear what the singer in singing) "Mary" a good mellow song with great guitar..Terre Roche sounds very good.

and side two:

"Exposure" good guitar with Terre Roche screaming. "H''den Two" i don't like this very much.some spoken words with a little bit of guitar. "Urban Landscape" great atmosphere ..reminds me of his work with brian eno . "I May Not Have Had Enough of Me but I've Had Enough of You" its similar to Disengage good..but i don't like Terre Roche here..hammill is good tho. "First Inaugural Address to the I.A.C.E. Sherborne House" a 4 second noise i don't know why its on the album. "Water Music I" and "II" similar to Urban Landscape. "Here Comes The Flood" a great mellow song (vocals by peter gabriel). i can't find anything wrong with it.

i think that 3.66 star fits well with it