Gandalf's Fist - The Lamplighter's Tale CD (album) cover

Gandalf's Fist

4 stars Maybe some people think a three CDs album is too much. Well, in my opinion they are wrong in this case. OK, if you don't have much time, you can listen to only the "Lamplighter" tracks of the "Clockwork Fable", buy you will be mising some great music. I think the idea of delivering just samples of the album in a good promo move. In fact I have listenig to just this three tracks, but only as a passtime and knowing that it destroys que concept of the full album. I feel that this three tracks are great, but I like to listen to que complete work. (OK, I don't have problems by skipping the theatrical parts). Summarizing: This is very good music, but please, don't buy this CD. Buy the complete "Clockwork Fable" instead. It's one of the best 2016 albums and deserves it.
chiang | 4/5 |