Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars With a squillion and one reviews here, anyone who hasn't heard this album will by now have a pretty good idea of Dark Side of the Moon. Every now and then I will pull out a random album and listen to it in its entirety. Oddly enough DSOTM was my last random. My take on the album is that is like a classic car. There are battle scars from years of use and it is a little frayed around the edges. You immediately forget all that when you see it still has the classic lines and oh such a sweet ride. This is an album that if you do appreciate good music (of any genre) it would not be a waste of time to at least give it one complete listen. Personally this is a favourite album of mine and can easily be considered an essential acquisition, as such I have no problem with giving it 4.5 stars which I will upgrade to 5 as it is almost a masterpiece.
hi_t_moonweed | 5/5 |