Lunatic Soul - Fractured CD (album) cover

FRACTURED

Lunatic Soul

javajeff
4 stars This could be the best Lunatic Soul album to date. There are eight stellar compositions of electronica with vocals, and some nice sax mixed in to create amazing vibes. This is some of my favorite late night chill music. Mariusz Duda as a vocalist is top notch, and the fantastic song writing brings out a terrific performance. There are no bad tracks, and it sounds like he went the extra mile on this one. A Thousand Shards of Heaven is a slice of prog heaven clocking in over 12 minutes. I really loved the last album Walking on a Flashlight Beam, but I think Fractured is a more complete output. Another high point on the album is the track Battlefield which is slightly over 9 minutes long. I was really down on anything electronic sounding lately, but I decided to finally get the previous 4 albums a few months ago. I am so happy I took the plunge. I will likely listen to all of the Lunatic Soul albums in a playlist since they are so addicting.
javajeff | 4/5 |