Devin Townsend - Empath CD (album) cover

EMPATH

Devin Townsend

Experimental/Post Metal

javajeff
5 stars The more I listen to it, the better it gets. Empath is a unique experience from Devin. If I had to pick a favorite track, I would go with Borderlands. But this is not an album to dissect. Sometimes I just get so lost in the craziness that I do not know what track I am on. Empath has a more electronica vibe to it, and it mixes well with the heaviness. The production is A+, and you need to take it in with good headphones. I do not know where Empath stands yet in my favorites depth chart, but Devin can do no wrong. It is a welcome addition to an excellent catalog of music.
javajeff | 5/5 |