Kyrie Eleison - The Fountain Beyond the Sunrise CD (album) cover

THE FOUNTAIN BEYOND THE SUNRISE

Kyrie Eleison

Atomic Relic
5 stars Wow! Where do I start? This album came out in 1976 in Austria. I heard this album 2 years ago and ever this has been one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time ever since. The artwork for this album is also great! This album definitely has a early Genesis feel. But even though the album has a Genesis feel it still is very very different. Now, let's go through each of the songs.

Out of Dimension - What a great song to start off the album. From start to finish this song is great! There just isn't much more to say. This is spectacular. The mellotron on this track is also fantastic. Along with the guitars and vocals. pretty much every instrument Is played perfectly. 5/5

The Fountain Beyond The Sunrise - How do you follow up such a incredible song. Well they managed too! This song is just incredible. The vocals really stand out on this track, along with the keyboards. 5/5

Forgotten Words - This track is great but definitely the weakest track on the album. But even though it's the weakest one the album the track is still amazing! The piano on this album is also very good. 4.5/5

Lenny - The epic of the album. This song is one of the best songs ever made. The storyline on this song is good that it gives me chills and goosebumps. The music itself is also amazing. Just Wow! 5/5

This album is a must listen to any fan of Progressive Rock. This is truly a masterpiece and a hidden gem. I've heard this album 50+ times and still absolutely love it. I'm still shocked how Kyrie Eleison didn't become a band as big as Genesis after this incredible debut. Please listen to album, you'll thank me later.

Atomic Relic | 5/5 |

Share this KYRIE ELEISON review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.