Logos - Sadako e le mille gru di carta CD (album) cover

Logos

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Dream_Nebula
5 stars Review - #1

2020 has not been a easy year. But music definitely helped me get through it. I have noticed that many Italian prog bands have released albums this year and many of them were great. This was a great year for Italian prog! But this album by Logos is my favorite album that came out this year, and maybe even my favorite album that has came out in the past few years. Every song on this album is done with perfection and grace. There are not any moments that I feel could have been done better. The melodies are memorable as well. I really loved the keyboards on this album. But every instrument is played with excellence. My favorite song on this album would be the epic (Sadako e le mille gru di carta). But it is honestly hard to choose a favorite since every song is nearly flawless. I would highly recommend that everyone heard this album if you enjoy Italian prog or you just like prog rock in general!

Origami in SOL - 5/5

Paesaggi di insonnia - 4.5/5

Un lieto inquietarsi - 5/5

Il sarto - 5/5

Zaini di elio - 5/5

Sadako e le mille gru di carta - 5/5

Overall - 5/5

Dream_Nebula | 5/5 |

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.