Sylvan - Home CD (album) cover

HOME

Sylvan

javajeff
4 stars I am glad that I put this in the car and have been listening to it in a heavy rotation, because it is a stunning album. My first listen was lukewarm, but now it could very well be my favorite. Only time will tell if I like it more than Posthumous Silence, but I will say it has become my second favorite from this band. If you are a Sylvan fan, this is a must buy. You may have to give this one a chance with some extended listens, but it will be worth it. If you have never heard any album from this band, then this is a great place to start. Between the new Beardfish, Steven Wilson, and this album coming out in 2015, this has become an excellent year so early on.
javajeff | 4/5 |