Pain Of Salvation - Remedy Lane Re:Visited (Re:Mixed & Re:Lived) CD (album) cover

REMEDY LANE RE:VISITED (RE:MIXED & RE:LIVED)

Pain Of Salvation

javajeff
5 stars I already had Remedy Lane on CD, and it has always been a masterpiece to me. This new double album version is a real treat. The live version is a stellar performance with the extra ambiance of the live environment. The performance has passion, and Daniel Gildenl÷w's vocals are top notch as always. I enjoy a good live performance on occasion, but I much prefer studio albums. The remastered version of Remedy Lane is like a new album. The sonic quality is up there with the new album In the Passing Light of Day, so they sound great together in a Pain of Salvation playlist. I think it is really worth the upgrade for the sound quality.
javajeff | 5/5 |