Yes - 90125 CD (album) cover

90125

pinkpork
1 stars I will NEVER forgive Yes for such a bad and deliberately attention-gaining record.

In this album, Yes just wants to gain popularity and it bothers me. Anyway, for the review:

Owner of a Lonely Heart kicks off the album with a DJ-type moment, a popular move for hip-hop stars, yet Yes was supposed to be prog!

Why the hell did Cinema get a Grammy for instrumentals?! C'mon guys, listen to La Villa Strangiato!

Changes actually was not too bad, but still doesn't exactly capture the prowess of Yes' earlier albums.

etc.

So, altogether, I really didn't like the new Yes, but I know that there are people who do, even some prog fans suprisingly! It just isn't my taste in music, though. I mostly like classic Yes, and this was not it, guys!

pinkpork | 1/5 |