Uriah Heep - Wonderworld CD (album) cover

WONDERWORLD

Uriah Heep

Floyd_child
4 stars First album I ever heard I was six years old and from that moment I started to love music. Brilliant album from a brilliant band and in my opinion the most underrated Heep album. It features the classic Heep line up. Fantastic riffs, great bass lines from Thain, organ fantastic and heavy. This album gives you everything from really heavy stuff (Suicidal man, Wonderworld, So tired) great ballads (The easy road, The shadows and the wind). This is probably the heaviest Heep album, fantastic mix of heavy metal, hard and prog rock. It also has psychedelic moments it sounds really haunting when at the end of the song Dreams you hear the parts of Sweet freedom and Dreamer specially when you know that this is the last Heep album with the classic Heep line-up and one of the best line-ups in rock music. I think that this is a must have for everyone because it contains something for everyone.
Floyd_child | 4/5 |